THE FINAL REDPILL: VEGANISM

STEP UP TO THE PLATE GOYS~!

1. Introduction

What’s the difference between ignorance and indifference?

I don’t know and I don’t care.

Some red pills are hard to swallow. Sometimes its a painful process to go through as we cease the cognitive dissonance in our minds. This one was extremely painful to me personally.

Remember when the famous scene with Cypher in the Matrix, where he states “Ignorance is Bliss”?

youtube.com/watch?v=l5y68ErffgM

Guess what he’s eating. Yep. A big, juicy, steak.

Let’s talk about the concept of animals as food.

Humans are animals, mammals; a product of insemination of egg by sperm presumably by live birth. Capable of feeling pain, of growing and evolving. Sentient!

Pigs and cows. Do they differ in these attributes? No!

We are all animals on this planet. We are fellow prisoners of this dimension.

You say the chinks are soulless for eating dogs. What makes a dog any different from a cow? Did you know cows LOVE music?

youtube.com/watch?v=qs_-emj1qR4

And you are eating them! Do you really believe they do not feel pain or fear when they are slaughtered? Is there any difference between dog and cow or pig or chicken? Does one species’ power over another mean it is okay to exploit the weaker species?

Cont.

Attached: cypher iib.jpg (721x370, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=numbers 11&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=O7W95cXU24E
youtube.com/watch?v=BrlBSuuy50Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GyOEOuUPvM0
youtube.com/watch?v=oMuxgAbHgJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2. Logical Fallacy of Jow Forums

Let’s look at a simple representation of how Jow Forums views the power structure of the world. You can throw a Reptile in there if you like. No difference.

13 Bloodlines > Elite > Kikes > Goyim > Other Animals

The Kikes! They call us Goyim! Human Cattle! They exploit us for our labour; the whole Fiat system is a slave system! They control the whole MSM! Gas all the kikes!

And the Elite! They are all pedophiles! They partake in spirit cooking! Blood sacrifice! And they have been able to do this for decades, perhaps even centuries! Why? Because they hold all the power, and they are immune from the law!

Do you see, in both these cases, it is a matter of another ‘species’ exerting their power over another.

Elite > Goyim
Kike > Goyim

It is the exploitation of the weak by the strong. It is the enslavement of one species by another for their own usage. CONTROL.

So, how does this differ from humans exploiting other animals for their food source?

Humans > Other Animals

Are we not doing the same thing as the kikes, as the elite? We hate them so much and want to overthrow them, yet at the same time we are treating other animals in the same way that the kikes treat us! How are you any different from those you despise so much? HYPOCRITES ALL OF YOU!

Have you ever thought that #pizzagate was about the suffering of animals we overlook every day? Ignorance and indifference! You say all pedos deserve to burn, yet the veal industry is doing very well!

The calf is taken from the mother at 2 days of birth and tied at the neck. Fed an iron deficient liquid diet, denied bedding, water and light. All this to stop the muscles from developing, so their meat can be more tender! 4 months of this miserable life, then slaughtered! This is how VILE we humans are!

How is this any better than CHEESE PIZZA?

Cont.

Attached: piggies.jpg (1366x9166, 3.65M)

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to justify your eating of meat, yet simultaneously condone pedophiles and human trafficking?

Do you see, #pizzagate and our exploitations is one and the same. There is no difference.

It is BLOOD SACRIFICE.

AND YOU PARTAKE IN IT DAILY.

3 TIMES A DAY.

All the misery and suffering these animals go through to be slaughtered on YOUR BEHALF, where do you think it goes? That’s right GOY, it goes straight into you! You think those old perverted fucks start to look like the devil after eating too much children? Guess what you’re gonna look like, feeding off of this misery. And let’s not forget all the chemicals that are pumped into the animals. Straight into your system.

Meat is the taste of pain, of suffering. Eating animals is eating one’s own kind. Cannibalism. They are NOT a food source.

Why are slaughterhouses not transparent?

Perhaps because the truth would cause demand of meat to drop?

Cont.

Attached: cows.jpg (1366x4991, 1.73M)

3. Yin Yang/Equilibrium

I assume you understand the concept of Yin Yang.

There is no Day without Night.

There are no Lies without Truth.

There are no Problems without Solutions.

There is no straight line in nature, there is no timeline.

Plants and humans are symbiotic. One respirates Co2, the other O2. One cannot live without another.

Plants take elements from the earth and makes them digestible for humans. Human faeces is plant fertliser! Again, symbiotic!

Let’s create a food chain scenario that one could reasonably accomplish.

Cont.

Attached: veal.jpg (1366x2597, 779K)

Acquire a small plot of reasonably fertile land.

Plant a variety of greens for consumption. The cost of seeds are small, and the plants that grow will also produce seeds to be kept for the future!

You experiment with different plants to see which one suits your bloodline best, try out different combinations to see the effectiveness. After some experimentation, you will be able to tailor a personalised diet most suited for you!

After some time when your system has readjusted, your health improves and you are never ill! Now, you realise health insurance becomes an absurdity and you never need to pay for a doctor!

You start to try juicing your greens, extracting most of the nutritional value and making it portable. The juicing leave behind heaps of grindings from the vegetables that you grew yourself with your own labour in your own garden.

Now you acquire a chicken or two. You find out they love eating the fibrous grindings left behind, along with bugs and anything they find. In return, they give you eggs! A complete amino acid profile! You now can add these nutrient bombs to your green juicing, raw!

Because the egg is unfertilised, there are no karmic issues with its consumption. It is you that is providing a safe environment to the chicken, along with feeding it from the toils of your own labour. It is a perfectly symbiotic relationship.

The chicken will inevitably age and stop laying. YOU DO NOT KILL THE CHICKEN. You RESPECT the chicken, and care for it as you did while it still produced eggs. You betray the chicken and you poison all the eggs. Remember, there is no timeline. Do you enjoy poisoned eggs?

So now you have created a food chain through your own labour! You grown your own food and maintain your own health, with no need for the Pharma Jew! The need for Fiat significantly reduces!

Cont.

Attached: poultry.jpg (1366x7382, 2.78M)

4. Bible

Have you read Numbers 11? It describes part of the Israelites’ journey in the desert before their encounter with God in Mount Sinai. Here’s a link (All quotes below from KJV).

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=numbers 11&version=KJV

Alright. Here’s a quick synopsis. God sustained the Israelites on a diet of manna, consisting of definitely a vegan dish:

>Numbers 11:7 And the manna was as coriander seed, and the colour thereof as the colour of bdellium.

Some of the Israelites started to complain and demanded meat. Manna was not enough to satisfy them even though it was perfectly filling.

>Numbers 11:4 And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat?

Note that in Hebrew, these meat lovers are named וְהָאסַפְסֻף, ha’asafsoof, which the Jewish Publication Society translates into “the riffraff”. Certainly shows disdain towards meat eating.

Also to note is that the Hebrew word used to describe the desire for meat is תַּאֲוָה, ta’avah. JPS translates that as “gluttonous craving.”

God then gets pretty angry at them; he already supplied them with hearty Manna!

>Numbers 11:18 And say thou unto the people, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow, and ye shall eat flesh: for ye have wept in the ears of the Lord, saying, Who shall give us flesh to eat? for it was well with us in Egypt: therefore the Lord will give you flesh, and ye shall eat.

>Numbers 11:19 Ye shall not eat one day, nor two days, nor five days, neither ten days, nor twenty days;

>Numbers 11:20 But even a whole month, until it come out at your nostrils, and it be loathsome unto you: because that ye have despised the Lord which is among you, and have wept before him, saying, Why came we forth out of Egypt?

Cont.

Attached: fishing.jpg (1366x2893, 1.04M)

Not hard to guess what happens next. God punishes them.

>Numbers 11:33 And while the flesh was yet between their teeth, ere it was chewed, the wrath of the Lord was kindled against the people, and the Lord smote the people with a very great plague.

>Numbers 11:34 And he called the name of that place Kibrothhattaavah: because there they buried the people that lusted.

Do you know what Kibrothhattaavah translates into? THE GRAVES OF CRAVING.

Pretty savage huh? But he already specifically stated in the very beginning that we were not to eat meat!

>Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Pretty clear cut.

Lets fast forward to when the Israelites are getting their final instructions before entering the land of Israel.

>Deuteronomy 12:20 When the Lord thy God shall enlarge thy border, as he hath promised thee, and thou shalt say, I will eat flesh, because thy soul longeth to eat flesh; thou mayest eat flesh, whatsoever thy soul lusteth after.

Even here, the desire for meat is still written as תַּאֲוָה, ta’avah in Hebrew meaning “gluttonous craving.” So meat eating is still frowned upon.

So its pretty clear the Bible tells us not to eat meat, and we are to sustain ourselves from the fruits of the land.

Oh and 1 more thing! Didn’t God have something called the 10 Commandments?

I wonder what the 5th Commandment is… hmm….. beats me…..

Cont.

Attached: whaling.jpg (1366x2736, 1.12M)

5. Conclusion

We see other animals as objects providing value to our interests, just like how the kikes view us as goyim. This is hypocrisy.

We are all fearful of a dystopian future where all humans are born artificially and are harvested since birth for their energies, ala Matrix or H. R. Giger. We have already implemented this dystopia upon the animals we slaughter for their flesh. Think about that.

Animals are our friends. Would you eat your own dog? Your cat? What makes your pet different from another animal?

youtube.com/watch?v=O7W95cXU24E

“Of all the animals, man is the only one that is cruel. He is the only one that inflicts pain for the pleasure of doing it”.
Mark Twain

I have not even mentioned how animals are used for our entertainment or clothing. The things we do to other species are horrific. Pizzagate is NOTHING compared to what we do daily to millions and millions of animals.

If you are partaking in this DAILY RITUAL BLOOD SACRIFICE, then you have no right to criticise the Kikes or the Children Eaters. You are the same as them, consumed with Bloodlust.

Cont.

Attached: dolphin.jpg (1366x3250, 1.55M)

I would like to conclude this with a passage from ‘Between the Monster and the Saint’ by Richard Holloway.

>My last word has to be gratitude, gratitude for being. [It] shows ingratitude and a lack of imagination to spend the life we've been given stamping, literally or metaphorically, on the lives of others, or sneering contemptuously at how they have chosen to make sense of theirs. It is a harsh world, indescribably cruel. It is a gentle world, unbelievably beautiful. It is a world that can make us bitter, hateful, rabid, destroyers of joy. It is a world that can draw forth tenderness from us, as we lean towards one another over broken gates. It is a world of monsters and saints, a mutilated world, but it is the only one we have been given. We should let it shock us not into hatred or anxiety, but into unconditional love.

You must understand by now that Man is the most vile creature to walk on this planet. For Humanity to advance, We must reach a higher level of consciousness together. We must be aware that we have the capacity to inflict the most horrific crimes, and we must work to control ourselves. We must stop biting the hand that feeds us.

Live a good life and do the right thing, always. For if you do, you will never be afraid of Death, as a better place awaits.

Is that not the greatest freedom? To be freed from the fear of Death, to overcome the deepest fear of man’s psyche?

>For the meaning of Ego is I and Death
>Behold I am become Death

Release yourself from the mortal coil.

Strive towards harmony within the cosmos.

Become oNe.

Cont.

Attached: aging.jpg (779x858, 98K)

6. Common Questions & Resources

>Q: You goddamn faggot you wanna lower my testosterone!!!11!!

>A: The blood of the Young rejuvenates, that’s why (((they))) like children. So if (((they))) gain benefit from sucking the blood of children, it’s ok? That’s the same line of reasoning you are going along with.

>Q: Meat tastes really good!

>A: Apparently so do human children! Would you like a taste?

>Q: Its too inconvenient!!

>A: This site is for 18+ only; if you are a minor and are incapable of being responsible for yourself, then you are not allowed on this site. You must go back.
MUST WATCH DOCUMENTARY: Earthlings

youtube.com/watch?v=BrlBSuuy50Y

If you can watch this all the way through without stopping, then I applaud you and you must have been on the Chans for far too long and watched too much gore.

Complimentary Reading:

> Introduction to Logic by Irving Copi - For those who still insist on eating meat.

> The Miracle of Water by Masuru Emoto

> Secrets of the Soil by Tompkins & Bird

> The Secret Life of Plants by Tompkins & Bird

> Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill by Udo Erasmus

Cont.

Attached: indif.jpg (1366x1425, 775K)

7. Divine Music

‘Schafe Können Sicher Weiden’

‘Sheep May Graze Safely’

J.S. Bach - BWV 208

youtube.com/watch?v=GyOEOuUPvM0

End.

TLDR: Vegan

Best of luck to everyone.

Attached: spot diff.jpg (1562x1955, 1.08M)

actually, the carnivore diet is better

recently became a vegan, i feel much better and lost 7kgs in a matter of months

This, you're psycho. Get some b12 and animal fat bitch

if you dont wanna read it just look at the pictures. Should be reason enough to start thinking about not eating meat.

If I was meant to be vegan why do I have excessively large canines?

2. Logical Fallacy of Jow Forums

Let’s look at a simple representation of how Jow Forums views the power structure of the world. You can throw a Reptile in there if you like. No difference.

13 Bloodlines > Elite > Kikes > Goyim > Other Animals

The Kikes! They call us Goyim! Human Cattle! They exploit us for our labour; the whole Fiat system is a slave system! They control the whole MSM! Gas all the kikes!

And the Elite! They are all pedophiles! They partake in spirit cooking! Blood sacrifice! And they have been able to do this for decades, perhaps even centuries! Why? Because they hold all the power, and they are immune from the law!

Do you see, in both these cases, it is a matter of another ‘species’ exerting their power over another.

Elite > Goyim
Kike > Goyim

It is the exploitation of the weak by the strong. It is the enslavement of one species by another for their own usage. CONTROL.

So, how does this differ from humans exploiting other animals for their food source?

The Bible says otherwise, vegans BTFO.

>Capable of feeling pain
There is ZERO evidence for that.

>You say the chinks are soulless for eating dogs. What makes a dog any different from a cow?
Dogs are usually significantly harder to mass produce feed and then eat.
Eating dogs makes no logistical sense.

>Did you know cows LOVE music?
There is zero evidence for animals being able to feel emotions.

>Do you really believe they do not feel pain or fear when they are slaughtered?
Millions of people are currently suffering in Africa and I LITERALLY do not care, I don't give a fuck about my food feeling pain I don't even care about my "fellow humans" feeling pain.

>Is there any difference between dog and cow or pig or chicken?
Yes.

>Does one species’ power over another mean it is okay to exploit the weaker species?
YES.

Well shit, i guess I can just take out my 12 incisors and canines
fuck those teeth!

Attached: LOL.jpg (480x360, 12K)

sage

Attached: 57475679070.png (851x721, 231K)

These two parts talk about the Bible

Attached: 1356033323751.jpg (500x375, 43K)

You are assuming that Jow Forums advocates for the animals letting themselves get slaughtered without fighting back, that is wrong.

>These two parts talk about the Bible
That was mostly a meme argument.

The human brain developed to where it is today due to nutrient dense meats.

Fucking numale

That's some serious autism here.

I went vegan for 1.5 years and my dick turned into a limp noodle. No thanks.

So your argument is that strong > weak is fine, correct?

So kikes and the child eaters are fine then right?

>So kikes and the child eaters are fine then right?
That is what right might makes means, but it doesn't imply submission by the currently weaker party.

>Remember when the famous scene with Cypher in the Matrix, where he states “Ignorance is Bliss”?
>Guess what he’s eating. Yep. A big, juicy, steak.
There's so much wrong with this, it's fucking painful to imagine how retarded you had to have been to type it out and send it with a straight face. If you wanna sell people on veganism, maybe try not coming across as a dishonest, idiotic flake. That was not the point and I think we all know it.

>There is ZERO evidence for that.
Do you have a pet? Try hitting it!

>Dogs are usually significantly harder to mass produce feed and then eat.
>Eating dogs makes no logistical sense.
So if there was a dog breeding farm, it would be alright to eat dogs?

>There is zero evidence for animals being able to feel emotions.
Again, go hit your pet. See if it has emotions

>Millions of people are currently suffering in Africa and I LITERALLY do not care, I don't give a fuck about my food feeling pain I don't even care about my "fellow humans" feeling pain.
Ok no comment

>Yes.
They all are sentient.

Are you not able to see one scene being able to convey many different meanings?

Doctors literally recommend regular blood test to check your nutrition when you're a vegan.
>its natural bro

Thanks

Alright, so you trust the doctors on this.

Yet Jow Forums always asks about whether the earth is flat! Whether (((they))) eat children!

But NO! Doctors must be right on this issue!

>1 post by this ID

>Do you have a pet? Try hitting it!
I don't.
But this changes nothing, where is the evidence that animals can feel emotion.

>So if there was a dog breeding farm, it would be alright to eat dogs?
That doesn't solve the main logistic reason, but I don't see it as particularly immoral to eat dogs.

>Again, go hit your pet. See if it has emotions
What?
I don't get it, even if I had a pet what would hitting it prove?

>Ok no comment
Yes, you have no arguemnt.

>They all are sentient.
So?

Vegancucks are basically following a religion at this point. Sage and report.

>Alright, so you trust the doctors on this.
As suprising as it may be, yes I do.
If you are reasonably sane you do what your doctor tells you.

The meaning of the scene was clear. If you took anything else from it, then you're on your own there because you specifically saw what you wanted to see by virtue of being a vegan with an agenda of shoving your stupid fucking diet down everyone's throats. If meat is good enough for my cat, it's good enough for me. Eat a fucking curb, it's vegan friendly and gluten free.

>eating vegan
>letting your brain starve

I wonder if vegans are disproportionately represented in pedophile statistics

NO, I like my pork
Vegan food is more expensive than normal food and tastes like shit

When it comes to something like you're vitamin K levels need to be between the range of X and Y, yes of course.

When it comes to medication I'm more cautious

>One scene being able to convey many different meanings?
Fuck off with your relativism kike

Regarding the pets, if you had pets, you would know they have emotions.

So you see strong > weak as being natural. So cheeze pizza is fine as well right?

So you actually don't see anything wrong with (((them))) correct? Their acts are totally justified because they are 'stronger'

I don't see the contradiction with the meaning.

The scene's meaning at the very base is clear. He wish he never knew what he knew.

You do realise the only people that believe this shit are retarded. As in the very people who fill your ranks are the only people dumb enough to buy this crap. But then how would you know, you are one of them.

>they fight with the fervour of a madman but the success of a weakling

>Regarding the pets, if you had pets, you would know they have emotions.
So your only argument is pointing at my current circumstances?
That is EXTREMLY weak.

>So you see strong > weak as being natural. So cheeze pizza is fine as well right?
If these people are discovered they will all go to prison.
Keeping a crime secret doesn't make you strong.

>So you actually don't see anything wrong with (((them))) correct?
You failed to understand my post.

>Their acts are totally justified because they are 'stronger'
They aren't stronger obviously.

So I'm supposed to take my cues from some fictional chickenshit who couldn't handle reality without medication? Wow, really made me see it in a whole new light, thanks, I'll never turn vegan now.

Veganism is technically winning.

>The scene's meaning at the very base is clear. He wish he never knew that he was in the matrix.
Fixed it for you.

The final redpill is eating fucking nothing
agriculture was a poison on mankind, the human body works efficiently under infrequent eating and becomes slothful, dull, and weak. you are a predator, not a farm animal meant to graze on processed grain all day.

Stfu. All that semen that you jizz inside your own ass is what is leeching minerals out of your brain. My balls are more muscular and high IQ than you bitch. Veggies are the bomb. Don't chew on animal flesh like another animal.

Well yea you did. Your body is starving.

>memeflag
>im fucking jacked fite me irl faggot
Checks out.

>rice and beans are expensive

Attached: 758H43W0TEJhzB4ETZPFYXL1hr08yrtnl3VJl7joL60.jpg (640x632, 89K)

Here's what I was going to say to Ausbro who told me I can't eat semen after going vegan (mod stuck thread up his arse for jollies):

Most count sobering heads as vegetables. Sucking the life out of them makes you a fruit though.
You don't need to kill things to get your sustenance from them. In fact, your life depends on keeping them alive too. Ordered right they give you what you need, you give them what they need and you give eachother something better all the time.

I asked you about pets because you believed animals have no emotions. I am telling you now other animals have emotions.

>If these people are discovered they will all go to prison.
>Keeping a crime secret doesn't make you strong.
These people HAVE been discovered already! Look at HRC! She's not in prison! They are in POWER! That is the strength! Not physical strength!

>They aren't stronger obviously.
How are they not? They control all the MSM, they are flooding your country with immigrants, they enjoy cheese pizza. Its obviously they have a lot of power.

To anyone actually considering not eating meat, read the vegetarian myth. It's written by a Hyper liberal, but it destroys any possible argument for not eating meat

Do you not see the point?

Red pills are just like seeing the matrix around you.

This is one of them.

How come these people are like this then?
Look at the pic

>This is one of them
Jesus Christ are vegans all retarded, I don't understand. Where did you actually think meat came from and how did we get it? Did you think we would ask the animals, they would give it to us and then they would go into an alternate dimension never to be seen again? Seriously, what the fuck.

>I am telling you now other animals have emotions.
You have given ZERO evidence for that claim.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>These people HAVE been discovered already!
No, they haven't.
Discovery means it becomes PUBLIC knowledge.

>How are they not?
At all points in history the elites have feared the masses.

>They control all the MSM, they are flooding your country with immigrants, they enjoy cheese pizza. Its obviously they have a lot of power.
So what?

>You must understand by now that Man is the most vile creature to walk on this planet.
This is the MOST bluepilled thing I have ever read, even your average liberal is more redpilled then that.
This isn't even globalism humanism, congratualation on being EVEN MORE PROGRESSIVE then all progressives.

Just saying when you guys go vegan don't forget to find a sanctuary place while your wife gets fucked by random people on tinder, pic related.

Attached: 20180615_080154.jpg (1080x2155, 226K)

I did not claim it was impossible to live on a nutritionally deficient diet. Most people in the world do it for their entire lives. Read the book man, you will realize how much time you have wasted. I was a vegan for 5 years and a vegetarian for another 5. I will never go back and I am much happier eating real food. Death is inherent to life, look to nature.

>i'm only here to meet friends ecks dee ^_^

Kek. Never gets old

>Where did you actually think meat came from and how did we get it?

Who says we HAVE to eat meat? Because your culture eats meat therefore we must eat meat? The kikes have historically always circumcised their children, so circumcision is totally fine?

You are thinking of meat as a necessity.

Vegans are tranny tier delusional.

>What makes a dog any different from a cow?
Anyone who says shit like this has obviously never spent time around livestock

You'll make a satisfying squeeling sound when I toss you to the apes.

Tell me another animal that can inflict more cruelty than a human

The Vegetarian myth is literal horseshit that uses Wikipedia as a source. The author also thinks that bone broth is useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMuxgAbHgJA

This guy completely obliterates her shitty book.

>Who says we HAVE to eat meat? Because your culture eats meat therefore we must eat meat?
Yes, that is the essence of it preserving traditions is important.

>The kikes have historically always circumcised their children, so circumcision is totally fine?
Yes.

>You are thinking of meat as a necessity.
If you don't plan your diet around it is.

Biology says it's ideal to have meat in a human diet.
Not an argument.

Literally what, why did you just dodge my question. Read it again and try to address it please.

>Tell me another animal that can inflict more cruelty than a human
You seem to think that there is something wrong with pain or harm, that is so FUCKING bluepilled I can't believe it.
You have reached PEAK liberalism where only some inter species hedonism is important, you CAN NOT be more bluepilled, you have gone beyond liberals shilling for another race, you have reached SHILLING AGAINST YOUR OWN SPECIES.

bump because of truth.

>You have given ZERO evidence for that claim.
Literally everyone who's owned pets knows that animals have emotions. What the fuck. You are an animal yourself. Do you have emotions? Why don't other animals then? Because your IQ is higher? So let's say you get a chink and a nigger lined up besides each other. You cut an arm off both of them. The chink will feel more pain because his IQ is higher? Is that correct?

How you ever why you have tiny dick and none of your own women wants to ever be with you OP? Maybe it has to do with all of that onions you're eating.

>You seem to think that there is something wrong with pain or harm, that is so FUCKING bluepilled I can't believe it.

So pedophilia is fine! Spirit cooking is fine! Human Trafficking is great!

Right?

>Literally everyone who's owned pets knows that animals have emotions.
The only argument you have is an appeal to common knowledge.
Let's see here "Most humans eat meat, therfore meating eat is the right thing", please don't pretend I made that argument, this is how stupid you sound.

> What the fuck. You are an animal yourself.
There are substantial differences between me and other animals, I am capable of speech and can demonstrate my Intelligence.

>Why don't other animals then?
DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE THAT THEY DO.

>Because your IQ is higher?
No.

>So let's say you get a chink and a nigger lined up besides each other. You cut an arm off both of them. The chink will feel more pain because his IQ is higher? Is that correct?
retard

Ok, I will check the book out

Same as above.

Argument is directed towards his statement, don't see how it isn't an argument

>So pedophilia is fine! Spirit cooking is fine! Human Trafficking is great!
You are enormously retarded, sorry.
No, YOU ARE PREACHING HEDONISM AND UBER LIBERALISM.

Just because one thing is not always bad doesn't imply that it is always good, fucking morron.

I am very much getting on board with you, but only as long as I can purchase vitamins and supplements, with access to blender. Eating out of my blender has made me lose weight, easily add fiber to daily diet, and elevate protein intake to way beyond what food I can fit in my gut. Every drink either gets golden flaxseed, black chia seed, or raw shredded coconut.

>Where did you actually think meat came from and how did we get it?

If you are talking about historically, meat was a luxury. You butchered animals on special occasions and thanked the Gods. This type of meat consumption we have at present is not the same thing.

How can you even be so bluepilled?
Liberals shill for foreign races, but YOU manage to shill for foreign species, I care more about a nigger in Africa dying then a cow next door AND IF YOU DON'T YOU ARE WORSE THEN A FUCKING RACE TRAITOR.

You just gonna keep ducking this?

Ok, you are actually braindead, you keep dodging, i'm going to ask you one more time.
Where did you think meat came/comes from and how did we get it and what happend to the animal?
Please answer.

>The only argument you have is an appeal to common knowledge.
>Let's see here "Most humans eat meat, therfore meating eat is the right thing", please don't pretend I made that argument, this is how stupid you sound.

You are arguing for the sake of arguing. I do not believe you have never played with someone's pets before. I really do not see how it is possible for one to not see that other animals have emotions.

>There are substantial differences between me and other animals, I am capable of speech and can demonstrate my Intelligence.
>DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE THAT THEY DO.

If you watch the documentary that I posted, you can hear the animals scream and cry. Are those emotions?

>retard
You are saying you are much smarter than other animals, aka your IQ is much higher. So, why would there not be a difference between a chink and a nigger, given they were of average IQ of their race?

How the fuck am I preaching Hedonism? You are the one saying that if one has power over the other, it is totally acceptable to exploit the weaker one.

>Where did you think meat came/comes from and how did we get it and what happend to the animal?

From an animal that was killed on a special occasion, and the people thanked the Gods for their food when they did their killing. Not for gluttony.

How the fuck am I dodging your question?

Wow, its like you only read the first couple of sentences of my whole post!

If you continue to read on, I present many arguments for veganism.

>You are arguing for the sake of arguing.
NO. I am not.

> I do not believe you have never played with someone's pets before.
I have.
My autistic friend recently got a dog.

>I really do not see how it is possible for one to not see that other animals have emotions.
YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE FOR THAT CLAIM.

>If you watch the documentary that I posted, you can hear the animals scream and cry. Are those emotions?
So screaming is evidence of pain?
What if I let a computer play back these screams? Is he screaming in pain?
Just because a thing utters vibration which vaguely resemble our own screams, isn't evidence of pain.

>You are saying you are much smarter than other animals, aka your IQ is much higher. So, why would there not be a difference between a chink and a nigger, given they were of average IQ of their race?
I would argue that it is less morally wrong to kill a low IQ nigger, yes.

>How the fuck am I preaching Hedonism?
YOU CARE FOR THE WELL BEING OF ANIMALS.

>You are the one saying that if one has power over the other, it is totally acceptable to exploit the weaker one.
Yes and?

Well said, swiss user, only vegans have the Right to hate kikes and other kinda of psychopatics

I wonder if you're retarded

>swiss
The vegan diet ruined your eyes.

Also veganism is even worse then being a liberal, you aren't just shilling for different races, you are shilling for different species.

>How the fuck am i dodging your question?
Because this is all sketchy, since when is this a red-pill? All of us knew where meat came from, from dead animals, you appear to have just found out. This is not a red-pill at all.
Also you are ridded with 'human guilt' the same way that white males have 'white guilt'.
Kys faggot.

Thanks, yes vitamins and supplements are important.

I think its a really important time to push veganism. I truly believe the upcoming swine flu is gonna wipe out a lot of people. Even if people don't want to do it for the rest of their lives, it's best they avoid meat while this stuff is ongoing.

Ok, now you understand historically, when we ate meat, we thanked the Gods for the sacrifice.

Now, go look at the pictures throughout my post. No need to read the text. That is how your meat products have been processed and been delivered to you.

The meat you eat now and the meat your people historically ate are entirely different things