Muslims are primitive and have low I...oh wait

Muslims are primitive and have low I...oh wait

Attached: 35653578_1801204906653585_793535499024203776_n.jpg (495x505, 46K)

fake if big

5 .. and on pic is 7 yer old... Microsoft IT .. as a mark of knowledge .. ehh
if he can wrote assembler code for 6510 ( Commodore C64 processor ) at age 9 .. he can compete with me ..

Just because your shit doesn't smell as bad as the others around you, doesn't mean it's perfume. Muslims are retard, period. I know because I live with them.

Look at this cherry picked, extremely rare case i found! That means all of them are like that!

yahi baat ja kar awam mein bolo, phir pata chale ga kia hota hai lel

Proving that IT and coders are the plumbers of the 21st century. Good job, but it’s a trade not a profession; skilled and competent, not intelligent and creative.

Do you think I'm stupid?

>if he can wrote

Lol. Keep telling yourself that King Schlomo.

It’s the only profession left where pure intelligence and ruthlessness is rewarded. The kikes do not fair well in sw dev. No amount of Oy Veys will save you here.

Your cherry picking doesn't prove that an average Muslim is more intelligent than an average European Christian. If you try hard you'll find an unusual nigger with high IQ but it doesn't make niggers intelligent. Sage

IT and coding is different you retard. Telling you to restart your computer vs using theorems, and functions and memory management to create a program are not the same.

shuru se hi non muslim ho ya ex muslim ho ?

>not knowing how rare casos of extreme hight iq work in humans
Just stop wasting this board virtual space

Attached: Rolling.jpg (418x418, 19K)

>IT technician
>As a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) your certification proves that you have the comprehensive set of skills to perform a particular IT job role, such as database administrator or enterprise messaging administrator.
so following a written guide on how to build the most basic systems using MS software?

That’s how us old guys grammar

Attached: C7F36289-ED21-4029-A5CE-D3C3C3140F64.jpg (640x529, 56K)

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

Attached: 1508638704386.gif (764x572, 22K)

>European Christian
Just accepting jew tricks, pathetic...

Attached: Odin.jpg (600x581, 87K)

>Brown person is automatically a muslim
>What is the bellcurve
>faceberg maymays
>1 post by this ID

>8p/ukGay

muslims are primitive and have low iqs