Convince me that guns should be legal for civilians to own

Convince me that guns should be legal for civilians to own.

Attached: 78ZAme0.jpg (4928x3264, 3.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/18/carjacking-suspect-dead-outside-walmart-store-after-armed-citizens-take-action-police-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn’t be surprised if one of those guns shoots by accident like it did in the Simpsons

no, go fuck yourself, I'm convinced you should do that

Convince me why they should be illegal. Because illegality of weapons is abnormal.

Chinese real estate

Convince me that I shouldn't fuck this trap

Attached: 6F02EC9B-7AAD-4FD0-BB39-DFC867AF8061.jpg (2048x2048, 730K)

They shouldn't be, and neither should pencils or pens. They are all capable of harming children.

Hurr Durr I am artist

Because he's 100% makeup. Look at that asschin. I'm sure there are better traps out there.

Violent minorities

lets see the tits. no tits, no fucking. then its just a man, and thats gay

>trap

Use the health care that other people are forced to pay for to get your eyes checked. That's obviously a man.

I don't have to. I have a gun and I'll shoot anyone that tries to stop me from having a gun.

This is the difference between a (((Civilian))) and a Citizen.

No need.

I have freedom on my side.

What do you have, faggot?

Why, with all the literature and history easily available to all on what happens when a people is disarmed and the government armed, to people even ask this question?
Oh yeah, shit posting Soros shills

Forgive me Murder Cube, for I have sinned.

Attached: 1494403327299.jpg (763x1000, 196K)

>Convince me
foxnews.com/us/2018/06/18/carjacking-suspect-dead-outside-walmart-store-after-armed-citizens-take-action-police-say.html

Attached: 1528703147694.jpg (419x609, 71K)

The 2nd amendment guarantees we don't have to explain shit.

No, that's not how it works. You have to argue why things shouldn't be allowed.
A man chooses, a slave obeys.

Gun ownership is common through the world, even if some countries limit it to shotguns or require rediculous permiting to weed out applicants.

Makin guns illegal wont solve violent crime. It will just make criminals resort to more barbaric means, using a pipe, a knife, or running you down with a truck.
Why do you think the UK has become a laughing stock? Their freedom of expression is openly being stripped away, violent crime is worse than in all of the Europe, and you cant even control knife crime in your largest city

Ill keep my pistols and rifles. If you want to do the math and see how much your rediculous ban would cost in resources and lives lost, let me know

It's really a question of trust. D.C. Doesn't trust the people.

Why should I, im free by default. How about you explain to me why you want to take them away

No school shootings though

Boomerangs dont peirce boomerang proof gravity bents

Attached: 1529306450882.png (350x466, 304K)

>Convince me that guns should be legal for civilians to own.

Why should they not be legal?

>Convince me that bulls should be legal for civilians to own

because bulls are considered people, guns are not.

They trust that the people will lynch them if they ever put down their bread and turn from the circus to see how hard they've been fucked in the ass the last couple hundred years. It's fear that motivates their desire to take the citizen's weapons.

Attached: 1525020601320.jpg (331x331, 20K)

>argument

retard

Because it is easier for kikes and shill to commit genocide when citizens are not able to defend themselves.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Attached: 10153937_439773092823470_2057200138_n.jpg (813x675, 124K)

>redneck iron throne

ALL HAIL THE MURDERCUBE

A well-deserved lynching.

Sovereigns don't need the permission of their servants to bear arms.

If you need convincing, your opinion just doesn't matter to me. You are an enemy.

Some people have to live near niggers.

No. IDGAF about you. I will shoot you in the face nigger

Guns should be legal for civilians to own. Your move.

>school shooting are an argument

Reminder guns are not the only option.

Attached: 303254265344082438464234.jpg (1200x675, 602K)

Your government fears you having any sort of power.

Convince you should be allowed to speak freely.

We had laws so loose that you could get a full auto SBR shipped to your door with limited paperwork. Even if you didn't want the paperwork you could still get an AR15 to your house in a week.

The culture changed and restricting our rights because of temporary culture shifts is fucking retarded if not very dangerous.

What if tomorrow it became a new suicide method to slam your head in the hood of our cars? We shouldn't ban hoods of cars over it but solve the root issue.

Mao
Pol Pot
Stalin
Hitler
Britain

ave nex alea

>Your government fears you having any sort of power

Democrats, Jews and Faggots fear you having any sort of power

>Trump is a racist cheeto
>Lets make sure only the government has guns!

This is what some liberals actually believe

lol i mean they starved but werent starved for a reason we did this bcs we sanctioned the SU so they could only pay with grains what they did and bcs of communism it happend that the ukrops didnt get enough (even when it was the place where the most of it was grown)

convince me why they should be illegal...

Do not use the Murderkube as your vessel for gun control, nigger.

>Democrats, Jews and Faggots fear you having any sort of power

Tyrants fear you having any sort of power

guns do more good than harm

You can't have your mortem in your Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis without a gun

Why should they be illegal?

Attached: yeswecan_20180511_162703.png (370x405, 31K)

Nein. The Kaaba will be destroyed, and the black stone shattered to dust and scattered to the winds, in our lifetime.

Convince me as to why they shouldn't.

I'm intrigued

>Hitler
SUMMERFAG SPOTTED

BEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEE

> 1 post by this ID

You guys are better than this, sage the fucking shit.

"Civilian" was never supposed to mean cucked surf; lesser to some higher human being. You're entire philosophy of freedom is damaged.

Suppose I decided to walk up to you on the street with a machete tucked away under my coat and push you into an alley. I then take out my machete and tell you that I'm going to cut off your head and rape your corpse if you don't hand over everything in your pockets. Would you rather.

A. Try to climb the fence behind you.
B. Draw a pistol and shoot me where I stand.
C. Draw your own sword and hope your the better fighter.
D. Hand over everything and pray that i'm not extra murder horny.

E. Call the police and convince you to wait :^)

>Mao
based chink chomper
>Pol Pot
based gook begoner
>Stalin
based slav slayer
>Hitler
based jew genocider
>Britain
good point

It's the salami technique. Ban one weapon; then ban another and keep banning until nothing is allowed.
Bearing arms without hassle is more important than having a vote.

Ok, I'll just wait for the police after I kill you steal your shit and have my way with your corpse. Oh wait. I don't. I kill you take your shit and your head. Now your dead the wife of your children must now work or remarry and the cops are left with a body. You chose wrong. There's also no duty to rescue in America, so even if the police are there, they have no obligation to preserve your life, just to eventually arrest me. If I dragged you into the building as a hostage the cops don't have to save you, just wait for me to kill you, for you to escape, or just go in there and kill me and hoping they're fast enough to dome me before I can pull the blade across your neck. Killing you is more likely so no, cops won't help.

LMAO stop LARPing. EVERYONE agrees that *some* things that can be used to kill should be illegal, and some shouldn't. I'm sure you would agree that citizens shouldn't be able to own nukes, but screwdrivers should be. YOU have to convince me that guns should fall into the legal category.

This sounds like an argument FOR banning guns.

Lame. You obviously understand that even if a gun ban doesn't stop violent crime that on average crime would be less violent if, for example, people didn't have access to assault rifles and only had access to kitchen knives.

All those horrible people rose to power by owning guns.

Suppose I decided to walk up to you on the street with a gun tucked away under my coat and push you into an alley. I then take out my gun and tell you that I'm going to blow out your brains and rape your corpse if you don't hand over everything in your pockets. Would you rather.

A. Draw your own gun and hope your the faster shot.
B. I had a machete instead of a gun so that you have a good chance of survival and can just hand over your wallet and get on with your life.

1.Protection
2.Kill yourself

Next questions!

GUNS ARE GOOD

Attached: zardoz.jpg (600x398, 49K)

Shall not be infringed. Man is to be free because thats his nature. And guns in his hands are a requirement to prevent tyrannical government.

how about no and i just keep owning them.

google fema camps 30000 gouilotines
and then think again if you only want the govermant to have weapons

>what is sarcasm

I expect better bait from an Aussie. Try harder, faggot.

A. Because this scenario while more likely in all cases due to the black market, will have a higher chance for my survival if I am carrying my own firearm. I have no garentee that you will stop once I give you my wallet, so why even hope your not going to kill me?

That's all they ever do. A statist wants to implement one law to fix a problem. As long as they get their start it's impossible to stop them from trying to continue their crusade. That one law won't work because it didn't go far enough. You already let them try once, so let them try a little more. When that doesn't work they need more. And more. And more.

Eventually you will have no rights left. Then they just need to tax you and appropriate funds however they can to get to their goal.

You will always lose, they are always right and you aren't letting them do enough for the state. Meanwhile you are devoid of rights and now they have power while you are powerless.

Our rights and our freedom is the only answer. It won't create a perfect world: people will still die from gun violence, poverty, sickness, hunger, etc. but it will be the closest thing we can have to happiness and peace. The answer is in the individual and not in the state. The founding fathers knew this, and they were right.

>

guns are your last defence against tyranny

the moment amerifats lose their gun rights the whole world will be at (((their))) mercy

but they can't play their hand yet until the usa gun rights have folded too

beware, freedom and democracy are not infinite

There is no room for sarcasm in gun debates anymore. You can thank contemporary tactics of gungrabbers.

Walk through Detroit in the middle of the night by yourself without a gun.

>only police and military should have guns
How many times will we make this mistake?

Attached: the definition of insanity.jpg (650x365, 60K)

The black market for guns exists even where guns are fully legal. The size of the market is VASTLY smaller where guns are illegal. So odds are the criminal won't have that gun, they will only have a machete (something else that really shouldn't be legal).

>As long as they get their start it's impossible to stop them from trying to continue their crusade. That one law won't work because it didn't go far enough. You already let them try once, so let them try a little more. When that doesn't work they need more. And more. And more. Eventually you will have no rights left.

sides in orbit

I'll probably get shot.

Hey faggot, instead of pissing off mutts you should probably start inquiring why Australian police forces are becoming increasing armed and militaristic even after the 1996 "Gun bans". Why doesn't the government follow its own rhetoric?

Also, this is legal on an Australian pistol licence.

Attached: 6394b50bac3f31edcf9abf1606ea79ea.jpg (3077x1182, 1.14M)

Let me guess... it's a conspiracy orchestrated by a shadowy group of global elite internationalists called "The Jews" to take all power away from you?

Or maybe it's just because of the rise of terrorism.

How new are you?

Convince me why you shouldn't be ass raped tonight
>pro tip you can't

Attached: 183795.jpg (406x402, 53K)

Convince me why you should have any rights at all.
Convince me not to move into your house rent free for a while. As I fuck your wife sister and mother eat your food and s
Pawn your personal and family belongings.

I could still kill you with that block of guns. I would stun you then smash your head into it until pink scrambled eggs were everywhere. Would you ban gun cubes after that?

>vigilante anarchy is a good thing
retarded cunt

where is this located i want to pray to it

>Authoritarian nightmare police state where you're at the mercy of criminals praying for the police arrive is a good thing, not even taking into account the Police have no obligation to protect you and can and WILL stand by for backup while you're being murdered if they feel it endangers their safety.

Fuck off sam lee

it should be mandatory for above average IQ civilians to have guns

>LMAO
actually, the category of legal things encompasses much more than the category of illegal things, so you have to convince us that guns need to be placed in the illegal category. Also, Mao and Hitler were democratically elected and only became tyrannical after they were able to disarm the populace

>Would you ban gun cubes after that?
Of course they would, banning things or wasting money is the lefty answer to everything.

Jow Forums

Just because the reduction exist does not mean the demand will go away and thus the market gets smaller. Gang territory will still feature a large number of weapons because gangs want to have the best arms so they can impose their will in their territory. This is why the phrase "a armed society is a polite society" exist. Where the gangs have guns but the civilain doesn't is where the gangs get to run the city. Where the gangs have to worry about having a gun pulled on them every time they do something criminal is where the rule of law is the daily order.

I wouldn't use the "Le hitler disarmed everybody" meme, I'm pretty sure he loosened gun laws for NSDAP members and reduced red tape for the average Joe (Not including jews) following the Weimar era.

By that logic convince me that niggers should have rights or be allowed in white countries.

Attached: black gun control.png (1281x728, 353K)

People have an innate right to protect themselves that always exists irrespective of what government says.

Our constitution does not give rights, it limits the sphere of government action.

All humans have the right to self defense. Humans have wildly different physical strengths ranging from "barely able to move" to "capable of killing another human with their bare hands trivially." So long as there is a strength differential between humans there cannot be equality in society because the strong would simply enslave the weak. Guns are the great equalizer. A 90 year old woman and a 21 year old man can stop an attacker or be stopped by their victim equally if everyone has access to firearms.
>muh police can uphold the equality
The police cannot be everywhere all the time (and if they were that would be a pretty terrible place to live). The individual needs the means to defend himself because when seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Easy, if kikes push for something, deny it.

Attached: IMG_20180513_221212_474.jpg (600x359, 116K)