Who does Jow Forums support Trump putting migrant children in cages in gulags?

Who does Jow Forums support Trump putting migrant children in cages in gulags?

Even the UN is condemning Trump's Nazi death camps
nytimes.com/2018/06/18/world/europe/trump-migrant-children-un.html

Attached: annefranktrump.jpg (1013x606, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/18/separation-children-parents-families-us-border-trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dép_lốp
youtube.com/watch?v=79j5QSuLt54
youtube.com/watch?v=STdLxkpj6p8
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish I could save her in some sort of time machine

That's not fair at all, at least Hitler had them work in camp.

fucking kek

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-105228.jpg (1079x1648, 673K)

Senpai noticed her

You shame your Jewish ancestors by making this comparison. When the Mexicans are given one meal a day, when they are forced to dig graves, then you can compare them.

Friendly reminder that Anne would've voted for Trump.

Attached: MAGA Anne Frank.png (785x1292, 772K)

and now we have Italy, turning away boat loads of aspiring doctors, lawyers, physicists and Pyramid engineers? wtf is happening to this world? how wil Europe survive without obvious progress to sustain the societies Europeans built?

Hypocrite much???

Attached: FB_IMG_1529333758069.jpg (720x895, 42K)

Stepsister is freeloading on Anne's brilliance while not even being related, just like the beaner scum do

Attached: 1529278681391.jpg (5200x3714, 1.52M)

>LICHERALLY 6 TRILLION

>tfw helped co-commission that

Attached: 1490666233045.jpg (1269x1687, 953K)

we should put all NIGGERS, SPICS, and JEWS in jail. they are a DANGER to society

>OH NO CRIMINALS SHOULD HAVE THEIR CHILDREN WITH THEM

theyre all criminal scum, they did this to themselves

>Trump/Hitler comparison from sniveling kike
Literally the news every day since 2015.

Is anybody else weirded by out by just how fast (((they))) decided to make this an issue and how quickly normies just eat it up?

Attached: sweating-pepe.jpg (218x218, 8K)

good point. it's out of the blue

"Think of the children". Their dumb ass parents know they are breaking the law and Mexico is shit because we are full of people who don't have respect for law. I rather throw these kids into a meat grinder before seeing them turn the world super power into a joke such as Mexico. You are short sighted and a faggot, user.

It is kind of strange that after Jow Forums started investigating the obongo pic and the sex trafficking thing that shooting happened...then nobody gave a shit about that so now this started trending instead.

It's like they went "change tactics" and it worked.

Why does anyone believe anything that comes from US corporate media any more?

Attached: democrats_the_separators.jpg (1200x2475, 404K)

Americans have been good to us; if I was an American I would treat Mexico as a warning enemy

Normies aren't eating it up
It's just to cover for IG report which was fairly lame anyway

Fucking phone. War* enemy

The fact that Trump is loved by so many will only hurt their use of the Nazi card.
They’ve thrown it away, it no longer works.

sage

Counter-sage

Remember the 2 minutes of hate in 1984? They're shown what to hate, daily, and they lap it up mindlessly.

no sagebacks.

counter-counter sage

From the Guardian:
>Nazis separated me from my parents as a child. The trauma lasts a lifetime
>I know from experience that the Trump-sanctioned brutality at the US border with Mexico will scar its child victims for life

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/18/separation-children-parents-families-us-border-trump

Attached: HappyMerchantWoman.jpg (1070x1369, 339K)

boy this old jew really runs her mouth

Jesus fucking christ you poltards are fucking horrible. She obviously means to compliment Trump and you guys all shit on her

Gook plz

Attached: Vietcong1968.jpg (1909x2872, 654K)

>h-h-h-h-he is hitler

Christ, the jews are insufferable.

>Even the UN is condemning Trump's Nazi death camps

If the UN condemns it, then it must be great

Yeah it's just yet another coordinated talking point

Fucking Democrats don't know anything but propaganda

> NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER NAZI NAZI NAZI HITLER HITLER
WE DONT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE

Attached: ohhno.png (608x541, 411K)

literally

Goddamn it, don't make me look up that part of the diary where she describes her pussy.

Anne never hopped onto the roof of a locked freight car and then jumped off to climb a fence into a "concentration camp."

Attached: Screenshot_20180117-123952.jpg (1967x1262, 1.13M)

Irony.

>Anne's brilliance
U w0t m8?

wake me up when i can buy some lampshades made from mexi-skins, or some nice poblano pepper-scented soap made from their rendered fat.

please do, and include a screenshot and citation with edition number, so that i can pass it along.

Already been done

When she makes the comparison while hiding in an attic then I will listen.

I love how things do not stick anymore.

Truth

Attached: psychotic.png (678x613, 504K)

Great, I like Hitler.

those spiclitos better be picking cotton or vegetables earning their keep

isn't anne frank's family a bunch of assholes

I didn't know Trump was giving away free rides on a rollercoaster at the border. How nice of him.

Release the children! my pedo ring is runnin on empty

Attached: hno.jpg (1200x630, 393K)

>Trump is literally Hitler, he's holocausting the Mexicans!
I wish this would make normalfags realize the holohoax is a lie.

Well it's over then, there is no way Trump can recover from being compared to Hitler.

see, the problem with you people is you blow everything out of proportion

but assuming he was executing illegal immigrants and their mongrel children i would still be on board

this is the best part. Democrats don't understand what the real issues are and they will act angry and surprised as they keep losing election after election. Feels good

You are right. Although we do some of that on the right also. I call it the "daily outrage". Except the Left fabricates their issues to be pissed about.

What I want to know is: how do Vietnamese soldiers run with flip-flops? Don't they just go flying off their feet?

This is great, the more they keep down playing the holofake the more people will come to question it, when people question it they start to look at the facts and then the greatest lie ever told will collaps.

>1 post by faggot OP
another immigration shill thread, another copypasta in response

Anybody remember Jade Helm? It was a military exercise that took place in the Southwest. At around the same time several walmarts closed due to "plumbing problems", and folks were concerned that they were being outfitted as FEMA camps, complete with tunnels to ferry in all the patriots, and the left laughed predictably. It turns out that some of these Obama-era detention centers were created in old walmarts, so the question is, are they the same walmarts that closed for plumbing problems? If so, some questions need to be asked. Is it possible that the Jade Helm story came out as a distraction? Were the walmarts being outfitted as detention centers and Barry, knowing his supporters wouldn't like that, slyly put out the martial law story so that the right would sperg out, the left would laugh at them and not notice what was really going on? I don't know if the detention centers are the same places mentioned during Jade Helm, but if so, the left and right both got played.

could this unironically start a world war like ww2's nazi gas chambers lie? are we watching this in real time?

Here's an interesting headline from March 2015 - when Obama was President.

Attached: Mexican kids held - March 2015.png (561x643, 343K)

They were made from recycled tires

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dép_lốp

youtube.com/watch?v=79j5QSuLt54

Is she pregnant or just fat?

Her father regularly visited prostitutes and her uncle was a fag/possible pedophile

>Uncle Walter is not normal

Attached: Radical Right Annie.jpg (1280x720, 317K)

I can and I will.

>Anne Frank giggles as she descends the stairs
>The patter of her feet is slow and cautious
>The first thing to be seen is the apex of her pregnant belly
>The navel is a gentle dome
>Ivory skin, plush and marbled with blue veins, gleams in the morning light
>Her belly takes up the width of the stairs, a globe that hides her round thighs and vast hips
>A gracile hands runs idle fingertips across the curvature of her pregnancy
>A bump rises and travels across one side of Anne's belly as she sighs
>As she nears the bottom of the stairs, her breasts can be seen
>Either one is slightly bigger than her head, an obovate thing that used to be gelatinous in scope
>The flesh is now firm and rubbery
>They're nearly taut with milk
>Fully three-fourths of her bosom hangs down out of a frilly tank top
>She winks at you as she turns away slightly, showing off a naked, peach-shaped rump twice as big as her breasts

If you don't get a rock solid hard-on from that, there's legitimately something wrong with you.

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 574K)

youtube.com/watch?v=STdLxkpj6p8

>There are little folds of skin all over the place, you can hardly find it. The little hole underneath is so terribly small that I simply can't imagine how a man can get in there, let alone how a whole baby can get out!

Your welcome user

That one entry literally gave me a pregnancy and birth fetish.

I've been masturbating to fantasies of Anne Frank pregnant and giving birth the all natural way ever since.

Attached: donald duck maximum boner.jpg (700x700, 88K)

OPINION: THE TITLE
We have been reduced to yellow journalism, looking only for clicks and money. No news is reported anymore, we need gonzo street journalists to write up things exactly as they happen, without flavor text, buzzwords or opinions. The media is flailing about trying to hold normie's attention, and they are tuning it out in favor of Netflix and video games.
Media is a dying beast. Watch it suck in shallow breaths, trying to survive.

> Daily reminder, it's all propaganda.

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-173615~2.png (1440x1374, 2.67M)

What do you think?

MSM is not just going away quietly, it has destroyed the average normies sense of Civic duty along the way.

Half the shit they float out there can be debunked with 15 minutes online. The narratives have become increasingly hopeless and Normies are turning out while the rest of us lose our minds.

This whole ripping families apart nonsense. If this is such a concern why are they not railing on endlessly about the broken family court system and welfare destroying the same families. Oh no it's just that these poor migrants have nothing in their home countries they are so terrible bla bla bla. Well criticize those countries and hold the accountable. They don't seem to have a problem ripping their families apart, how many unaccompanied minors was it? I forgot.

I am at the rage quit level of:
> FUCK OFF, I'm joining UKIP, I don't give a shit.
What ever the burger version of that will be.

LOL fuck you and your mother.

He probably already tried to

The detention center has PS4, flatscreen TVs, and free cooked meals. They even have medical centers and bedrooms.

When a Jew compares someone to Adolf Hitler, it's time to listen up. They're very careful when comparing anyone to Hitler. It takes more than a notion to get a Jew to call someone 'Literally Hitler'; amirite tho?

This propaganda is failing. They're trying to use this issue to force open the southern border of the USA. They're trying to allow an invasion into our nation.

If we lose our southern border it will cause the dissolution of our nation. This is literally treason.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html
The Facts:

Criminals who endanger their children by breaking the laws of another nation deserve to have their kids taken away.

These policies were in place under Obama.

These children are victimized when they arrive in the states. Some of them wind up in gangs. Some of them wind up working for drug dealers. And worst of all, some of them wind up in sex trafficking rings. It is far more compassionate to detain them while they await to be reunited with their families in their home nation. It is criminal, cruel and irresponsible for their law breaking parents to bring them to our nation in the first place.

Illegal aliens come to the United States to work as slaves. They are paid slave wages. They are not given basic health care. And if they dare to complain they get deported. These people and their children are exploited savagely and the best thing for any of them is to keep them from coming to this nation in the first place.

We are the heroes here. We are on the side of right.

>literally Hitler

Attached: 1499616753943.png (999x932, 156K)

A non-faggot Mexican; by lucky stars!

God I fucking hate Jews.
t. part jew married to ethnic jew

>Not just gunning them down at the border
Cucked

How does an imaginary character have a step sister?

Jews are transdimensional child molesters, of course.

The liberals tried to claim Trump was colluding with Putin and that got blew out because it is a lie, now they're using illegal immigration to blast Trump.

Disclosure is dangerously close to happening. Things will move fast.

Jesus Christ on rubber crutches, /his/.

Nobody cares when the Israelis do it. Hell, I watched a man get shot dead on FOX not that long ago, when Palestinians were protesting the Jerusalem Capitol thing. Whatever passes for an editor couldn't see the tell-tale signs of a man being shot to death.

Once again proving hitler did infact do something wrong.

Trump = Americans first
Hitler = Aryans first

Trump = blame the immigrants
Hitler = blame the Jews

Trump is literally Hitler.

>blame the immigrants
You mean illegals.

God damnit even fucking snopes said that camps are not a new thing.

Also Trump wants more military spending. Hitler did it too.

Is this true? Is he actually not able top change the law because the Democrats vote against him and the Republicans?

u mad?

Give me source.

Reality check: The military employs millions of people.

Got me good you fucker, thanks a lot

Remember folks, this whole "muh kids" situation is being used as a precursor to INVASION. These are gloablists who are trying to force this issue to crack open the border of the United States.

If we open the border to Mexico it will force the dissolution of our nation. We will cease to exist as a country. This is a PLOT OF TREASON being backed by foreign powers.