If you didn't marry your Highschool sweetheart, this is what you're reduced to...

If you didn't marry your Highschool sweetheart, this is what you're reduced to. Dating in 2018 is a fucking cesspool and all the decent conservative women are taken. Instead, we have to sift through these "strong" "independent" hamplanet SJWs.

Attached: westernwomen.jpg (720x1280, 110K)

This is why they teach children to play musical chairs. You need to learn the concept early. The good ones are gone by age 19.

So your only chance is to find one that's young, 18?

Most likely, yes. My wife and I were good friends in high school in the beginning. Then dated through the end of high school. Now married with glorious white children. Feels good user. You gotta get one young. Maybe look for a good Christian girl, but that doesn't guarantee a good one. Also look at her family to see what to expect.

>If you didn't marry your Highschool sweetheart, this is what you're reduced to.
Should have married your high school sweetheart then.
Not our fault you were a degenerate and wanted to test the waters. Weren't ready to settle down. Make sure you don't have AIDS

My highschool sweetheart broke my heart when I was 18 though.

t. 30 year old boomer

Mine broke up with me when I was 24. I've only had one boyfriend since.
t. 28 year old loser female.

Well I tried. The woman I went to school with and shared a unique bond through common life experiences with (whom in a pre-feminist society would have become my wife) had already been perverted by the modern feminism bullshit "every girl deserves prince chad lul" so she wasted her time chasing after some Chad who didn't even like her until I said fuck it and moved on. And then I married some young red-head who went and ruined my life by being a complete womeme (Quit her job after we tied the knot and stopped cleaning up and performing oral sex etc) before eventually cheating on me and running off with my life savings.

And now I'm too old for this shit. I go back into the dating game and all that's left is 30 year old fatties who dress like teenagers and "ARE READY TO SETTLE DOWN WITH A NICE GUY NNOW" are all that is left.

It's possible to do everything right and still fail.

Attached: 1522198352357.jpg (792x844, 138K)

Is that Chrischan?

Also when some fat bitch says
>not looking for a committed relationship
what she really means is that she wants some Chad Thundercock who sleeps around to fall in love with her because she's so beautiful on the inside and stop sleeping around just for her.

Attached: 1496259008343.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

>Bullshit free please!
It's true, find your spouse by 18, maybe 20.

Attached: 1503625443515.jpg (1297x1547, 351K)

Yeah mine too that's why I hate humanity, it's better to see things as they really are though without rose tinted delusions.

I hate seeing this shit... I met a girl, took her virginity, was ready to marry her, both of us came from christian backgrounds.

Both our parents discouraged marriage like I was saying we should purposely contract AIDS... her mom basically said she needs to play the field before settling down.

Attached: stronkwomyn.jpg (901x694, 192K)

>Is that Chrischan?
oh god...

Attached: chris_chan.jpg (2448x3264, 739K)

>looks in a bucket of turds for gold
>surprised to find turds

>like I was saying we should purposely contract AIDS

Attached: Ebola_Aids.png (397x581, 371K)

she left me anyway. eh lik everyone because i am a weird autist that watch animu to become a nazi, what the fuck did you expect?

Attached: 29594473_2058754321075748_6984240658597570560_n.jpg (840x472, 35K)

not wanting to fuck a guarenteed fuck who cares if she fat , ugly, or crazy. you fuck her - you stop answering her calls.
The absolute state of men today. YOU ARE STILL PART OF THE PROBLEM. If you're worried about how nasty a girl is and you're only fucking her - you are definitely putting the pussy on a pedestal. Obviously its different if you're looking for a girl to have a relationship with - but if you're turning down these practice fucks - you're as big a basedboy as those faggots who take pictures of them with a nintendo with their mouth agape.

You might find nuggets of gold if you root around in her turd bucket, nuggets of golden sweetcorn.

>being this thirsty
Have some self respect son.

fuck off, you're just trying to hoard all the gold in the turd bucket

>be 20
>find uncorrupted 18yo virgin qt3.14 coworker
>date her for 5 years
>engage her last year
>marrying her in a few months

Sorry for any of you that didn't follow the game plan. We're degenerates for living together, fucking like rabbits,and smoking weed, but at least Im not tripping through hamplanets on Tinder.

Fat women who are so fat their legs look bent in shouldn't be legally allowed to wear shorts.

>27
>fat
This one's done for. Old and used.

There are plenty of alt right loser Australians I am sure

Did you sex her before marrying her?

Multiple times a week for years.

>Dating in 2018 is a fucking cesspool and all the decent conservative women are taken.
>posts picture from Tinder
You're doing it wrong. Conservative women aren't on Tinder. Conservative women are at your local, Christian coffee shop studying the Good Word. Tinder is for whores. Why are you on Tinder, if you're such a conservative?

I’ve had it happen twice. So much wasted time...

t. 34 year old loser

I had a gf when I was 11-12(lol)
It was it was 2012-13
(nowadays she is absolutely degenerate)
Since then I have become an autistic and there are no normal girls around

I'm married now. But in my prime I was fucking girls from the bottom of the barrel to the top of the top.
It works like this.
>go to a club or bar
>drink
> hit on 10/10
>drink
>hit on 9/10
> drink
all the way down - it's a guaranteed formula. Sometimes a 7 will come back to you when she sees you hitting on a 4 because in her mind , you think that 4 looks better than her and she has to prove you wrong. I know its hard for a lot of you who spend your days here hating the world. But trust me - at the end of the day, all pussies and mouths feel the same on your dick

>20
>thinks he has anything to brag about

You can brag when you're in your 30s and actually married. You're just larping at this point.

t. Married 12 years with 3 kids

You actually don't have any kids. Sorry, bucko!

>thinks he can get aids from sex with a woman.
You fell for (((their))) scam.

Sounds pretty jewish to me

lol
You have no idea how fucking bad it is until you're divorced and in your 30s. Then you will know hell.

thanks for the nightmare material, leaf

>tfw the highschool girl I was so in love with did not share the same feelings and she was the last girl I talked to
t. 24 year old neckbeard

>Catching a rape case in 2018

Braaappp

>having a high school sweetheart

No, you're unironically the one who's part of the problem.

Thank god I'm gay and gays usually dress better, smell better and cook better than your average cockriding slag

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>lost my highschool sweetheart because I got into drugs and other bullshit
>am now trying to be wholesome christian man
>she will never talk to me again
what do i do bros

>at the end of the day, all pussies and mouths feel the same on your dick

t. roastie

How so?

Do not worry my brother we're in the same boat

Problem is even is your gf is not exposed to feminism directly you'll still end up watching a few hollywood movies together which will still plant the shitty agenda into her mind subconsciously

Like, you go and accidentally watch for example Annihilation and your gf will still come out of the cinema and think "Wow, men suck"

You watch the wrong movies 5 times you're waifu is brainwashed

If they have instagram, facebook they're most likely pretty much still advertising themselves on the sexual market anyway

If you try and just listen to radio in your car while driving your gf all you will hear is Miley Cyrus or some other degenerate whore sing LMAO I SUCKED OFF 20 NIGGERS LAST WEEK GANGBANGS ARE GOOD, then you switch to a different station and it's an interview about gender pay gap

It's virtually impossible to get a decent family going nowadays and this is extremely obvious from the marriage statistics as well

Sorry guys, but the time is much better spent improving yourselves and finding some peace of mind and passion elsewhere, hopefully AI waifus won't be long

TFW never had a Highschool sweetheart.
what i do now boys ?

Attached: 1lbsg9.jpg (543x405, 40K)

Just because you didn’t marry your high school sweetheart doesn’t mean you can’t still marry A high school sweetheart. I’m 24 and I’m courting a 16 year old virgin qt. In a few months I’ll get her parents permission and marry her

The whole "I hooked up with as many chicks as I could* but then I decided to settle down and meet a nice girl :^)" type thing. I know exactly what you're going to say in response to that objection, but it really is the male foil of "I had fun in college and "dated" a bunch of guys but now I'm ready to settle down and find a good husband :^)"

>the man turns a bunch of women into roasties before finding a wife; lowering the pool of "wife material women"
>the woman rides the cock carousel and enables this degeneracy; then she gets to "have her cake and eat it too" by getting married to a "good guy" at the end

> what are sport/ hobby clubs
> what are bars
> what are friends
The Thread

Attached: 1520997866049.jpg (419x536, 53K)

Just go Asian man... it's not worth it.

Attached: 1529307622147.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

>tfw my only HS girlfriend ended up cheating on me with (someone who I thought was) a good friend (at the time)
>she ended up riding the cock carousel after that
>she came back to him and now they have a kid together
>he's a low-IQ manlet so he doesn't care how used up his wife/child's mother is
getting fucking sick of women being able to have their cake and eat it too

Attached: 1526529258055.jpg (268x442, 20K)

what if I'm not attracted to asian grills? also don't really want manlet babies

>the man turns a bunch of women into roasties
Well if he goes around deflowering women yeah that’s wrong but if she wasn’t a virgin she’s already a worthless roastie, friend

If she hasn't cheated on you yet, she will. This woman at my work married her husband once they turned 18 and she cheats on him all the time. Happened to my younger brother - he met his girl at church , got married at 18 and she left him with their son when she was 22 because she wanted to experience life and go partying.
You're only option is to keep her indoors and keep her away from the outside world.

damn man, not attracted to azn grills? Well I don't really know what to tell you. Try to hang around some college christians group until you find some pussy.

You're sort of not wrong but there are non-virgin women who haven't gone full "im gonna fuck 5-6 different men every week"

>marrying non-virgins
Lmao

Attached: C7DC3277-515F-4721-96F6-11359A23FF43.jpg (772x580, 56K)

Rare swamphog

sounds like she dodged a bullet. youre shit

Its time to import an Asian QT gf

Ok so the problem is I'm fucking girls before you are. I don't do it anymore. The girls i've been with are probably too old for you anyways. Look man - you can do it too. you just have to put yourself out there

Christians are creepy I would imagine they have the most weird sex and sexual trysts/flings

>2018
>not marrying a man
SAD!

>tfw all boys highschool.
>tfw no qt plaingirl sweetheart
>tfw got 2d waifu instead
Wat do OP?

Attached: 4D7F5E3A-16AF-4013-9F8F-C9B38855F28E.gif (500x375, 500K)

>tfw peaked at 5
>was sweethearts with girl up the street from as a toddler. When I was 4 and she was 5 we would play house and doctor
>this game is fun. Play doctor with some girl whenever I was in a new place. Visiting Michigan, the girl across the street from grandmas. On vacation, the girl in Cabin 2. Start Kindergarten, hey Erin what's up?
>this tapers off by the end of first grade.
>become nerd, be unpopular

my brother's wife was a virgin. She had the purity ring and everything. I think they met at a purity conference actually

So youre saying I should just be a degenerate and fuck as many women as I can before "settling down"? I hope you have a daughter because I am going to ruin so many dads' lives before I get married

Attached: 1506195546186.jpg (891x717, 62K)

Care to expand on your very strange interpretation of the film Annihilation? The main character cheated on her husband and felt guilty about it, right?

>be me, Texan, 23
>Presbyterian, originally from NY
>every “conservative” girl is married right out of high school
>don’t worry, they’ll be divorced within 1 to 5 years
>they’re mainly baptists, which means you’re already at the bottom of the barrel
>They LOVE religion and hanging stupid, gaudy religious shit everywhere (they’ve never read a Bible in their lives and it will be a nightmare trying to get them not to be a slut)
>they WILL cheat on you with some chad burnout in Galveston
>don’t bother with catholics for obvious reasons (Mexicans, they stick to their own and won’t accept you if you aren’t Mexican)
>you can go to the Asians who’ve dominated Plano, if you like curry and car accidents
>the East Asians will divorce you as soon as the ONE kid is in college (I know this, I am one of their kind)
>the Indian bitches are Indian bitches, so I hope you like curry
>the only worthwhile white chicks are the methodists, they usually come from old money and stick in their marriages from what I’ve seen
>IF you wear a ranking military officer uniform or graduated from UT, A&M, UARK (at the very fuckinng least), or an Ivy League school, and the Ivy Leaguers are at a disadvantage

If you aren’t constantly in a high-status position, nobody wants you, which is why I’m in a high-status position. If you want to reproduce, you must sacrifice your 20s. There is no way around it.

Attached: 67C81DB2-D476-47AE-8598-CFD90DF1C245.jpg (720x767, 57K)

So I should just fuck women like sexdolls and beat them like mules?

>then you switch to a different station and it's an interview about gender pay gap
lol yeah this is why I never switch on the radio anymore, same old identity politics propaganda brainwashing bullshit.

Start by just talking to just one, kid. Baby steps.

Even fucking one guy before you significantly increased the chance she will divorce you. And why should I settle for some chick that let another man cumdump in her body? Seems like the most cucked thing ever to pay thousands of dollars for a wedding with a girl who gave her pussy to another man for free

There's a scene in Annihilation where Natalie Portman cheats on his husband with a black guy, it's completely unrelated to the story and it just comes out of the blue

and then there's a scene where they figure out the reason every expedition team failed was because they were men

then Natalie Portman goes in and gets raped by an alien and moves together with her rapist

in a nutshell

hey man. if you sit at home waiting for a pure girl who will stay with you forever - then good luck. I did settle before everything became rape so I might be the wrong person giving advice anyways

>She had the purity ring and everything. I think they met at a purity conference actually
Lmao you’re trying way too hard, cunt

You say that like I haven't had long-term GFs and been in relationships before. Or was your post just the söylent talking?

But apparently we're the problem, not them. Even according to the Sloppy Seconds Enthusiasts here ITT on this board. (see: )

Attached: 1499730772559.png (472x476, 260K)

>not becoming Chad by 35 and winning anyway

In b4 "I don't have Chad potential", well if you don't you should stay away from women then because they will bring you nothing but misery

>the chad toddler verses the virgin teenage nerd

what if you're ugly with social anxiety?

Some people just have their life laid out for them. Usually they are born into a well off family, have good looks, do well enough in school and have plenty of friends. They grow up and experience all life has to offer, takes everything for granted then preaches to everybody about how they just need to go outside and carpe diem.

I really fucking hate people like this, these well off and well adjusted normies, they will be the first to hang during the day of the rope.

Divorce rates are going down could you cite the statistics you hinted at or admit to intellectual dishonesty?

There is your first clue. If her father won’t pay for the wedding you might want to reconsider.

He was just giving advice senpai. No need to be rude.

Not everyone is a whore on there. I have to use it to meet men because:
1. I go to university with a student body that consists of mostly Chinese and Indians (no white men). I was homeschooled so no highschool sweethearts for me.
2. All the local coffee shops are filled with middle easterners and no white men except old men.
3. Clubs and other places are full of thirsty Indian and black guys.
4. White men will just ignore you and date the Asian women because they hate white women

Tinder is a place for me to find a white guy.

I placed you at about 8 years of age based on your typing and word choice.

>south korean man
>thinks he has chad potential

what she really means is to get pregnant so she can get cash monthly for 18 years

Cute larp.

You should go back to r*ddit

Yes, the divorce rates going down is driven by #no of marriages going down lmao

>So your only chance is to find one that's young, 18?
16 is legal in most states, and even then you're probably too late.

>White men will just ignore you and date the Asian women because they hate white women
>Tinder is a place for me to find a white guy.
These two statements are contradictory, unless you're a nonwhite woman

source?

No you are just a degenerate, culture ruining, AIDS spreading faggot. I cant wait until the pendulum swings back and you cunts are fair game.

>divorce rates are going down
>nobody is getting married
reallymademethink,jpg

>except old men
ageist !

I wouldn’t reconsider because of a dumbass reason like that. Actually I paid my father-in-law 10K to let me marry his 16 year old virgin daughter