Tariq /Ourguy/?

dropping redpills about the jewish agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=JmpAx-2q-rk

Attached: tariq.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFLqNhakig8&t=4412s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's literally black Jow Forums

Quite a few red-pilled black guys - Tariq, Farrakhan, Irritated Genie.

In fact Irritated Genie was floating Trump support recently:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFLqNhakig8&t=4412s

In order to prevent the (((Small Hats))) pressing their Homophile agenda upon the Straight Black Community.

Worth a goosey gander eh?

Literally first comment:

>hitler did not hate black as we are told, he had great respect for jesse Owens, look that up people , hitler knew the small hats were devils, i even believe that the houlicaust could be another jewish small hat lie, like the myths they put in the bible that they would have the world believe, he who control the press and media controls the minds of the people, blacks and a lot of { whites ] have a common enemy,,We blacks don't need to immigrate with any other race, And whites who want to preserve their race and blood are right for wanting the same thing ,, we could get along fine by just sharing CULTURE maybe some recipies AND thats it!!! ,, blacks and whites that know the evil of the jews should unite , even with other nations that know the evil of these people we just need to take out our own trash ,because we all have our own trash in our own people, we blacks should know this ,, small hats made sure that blacks would be right where they are by stripping them of their place in history ,they turned the world against dark skin itself look at the brown races that bleach their skin, look at this epidemic in india

>Mr Genie, would you please join forces with Mr Patrick Little temporarily, so that we can get rid of these satanic parasites? This should only be a temporary arrangement. After the devil’s children are removed from power, we can then make arrangements that will be favourable to our families and races. And am African, by the way.

>You are absolutely right i listen to David Duke daily and now they have came to the same conclusion as you.I am for my people so i listen to all sides..Your analysis is on point they are saying the same thing you are saying. The White Hats are Zionists want a mud people not black are white but slaves that's Mullato.

>We Black nationalists and the WS have some similar interest. Neither want miscegination, neither want homosexuality or pedophilia and neither want their homelands diversified. We kill each other over color and culture in an integrated society, that's a known known. We need SEPARATION and we need to be smart enough to know how to get it achieved. Clinton wants to act as if racism doesnt exist because of rich Hip Hop artists while calling us monsters. We'll never be empowered under integrationist and damn sure not under a homosexual promoter ie Obama.

damn i didnt even read the comments yet

WASH YO ASS YOU GOTSTA WASH YO ASS

He’s been a con man since his “wash yo azz” days. Then he tried the relationship expert con, now the race con... he will do anything to avoid getting a real job

Blaxx will inherit the earth.
wh*tefucks better get used to prepping the bull

Attached: 0_138a24_ac3ca5ec_orig.jpg (600x1025, 251K)

>That comment about Khazars not being Jews yet they are.

I hate that. It reminds me of the stupid Boomer Neocon mindset of "the party is hijacked by fake Jews". Jews are Jews no matter what. Their two greatest languages are lies and deception.

I don't necessarily trust Tariq because I do think he's a teeny bit of a con man. Farrakhan is very awake to how the world works I saw that from a lecture he gave in 1995.

Irritated Genie is an ethno-nationalist as well (which I'm not - but I am anti-balkanisation so we can focus on the financial system) and whilst I think he is evangelising on behalf of an Afrocentric agenda, that's not dis-aligned with a lot of the ethno-nationalists on Jow Forums (and ethno-nationalism is still a useful vehicle for people like me who are anti-banks so it's better for me if you can all focus on a common foe, you call it "kikery" I call it "extractive finance" but it's close enough for the time-being to stop all the debt serf livestock fighting amongst themselves).

You should consider promoting this theme - and make it clear (if you are ethno-nationalists) they don't like you, you don't like them, but your goals are aligned and you still care about the same things, and there's a common respect which can come from that.

Attached: occupy_D&C.jpg (1568x2146, 999K)

Who is this bitch? What’s her ig?

Well just bear in mind this is a community that does not (and will not) trust your sort and nor should they - it's better to treat them (from your point of view) as respected enemies where you can both lay down swords to face a common threat. So don't patronise them - acknowledge your differences and focus on your common agendas which should breed familiarity some begrudging respect.

Again, I hate this sort of bullshit, but I do understand it's how cultural alliances and healing is created if it's handled properly.

she's jewish

Attached: NqU4wuvV2qU.jpg (447x604, 50K)

This is no zoo, get that monkey out of here

I can never tell if his Twitter account is parody or not, it's like a diary of retardation

le based blak guise amirite -pol-

No I don't think he'd accept that or want to be brought under your nomenclature. They're their own thing however some of their goals are mutual.

Specifically: Anti-degeneracy / ethno-nationalism.

Attached: 234029343204932409324.jpg (300x440, 28K)

He is seemingly woke on the kikes, but when he rants about “white supremacy,” he doesn’t seem to realize he’s talking about Jews.

He's an anti-white Kang. The only thing I know this guy from is a debate with Jarod Taylor (it was hilarious).

>lefties like tariq come here to learn the next move of "white supremacists" and to get more twitter ammo
>woops he's an anti-semite now

Well they're always going to be suspicious of you (which is good, more authentic respect in an enemy than in a pet or object of patronage) but they want the same things.

They're seeing now you're suffering from the same things - break down of the family, economic serfdom, tribal identity.

Attached: 3223402394234093240934.jpg (900x506, 115K)

>So don't patronise them -
yeah ban meanie words against le vased blacks amirite

No I think it would be funnier on both sides if you used mean words against each other - it takes the sting out over time and creates humor and security of self.

It's not like Jow Forumsacks are sweetness and light with each other is it.

Attached: XwdrMez.jpg (600x494, 69K)

> Jow Forums: Jews are ethnocentric
> reality: non religious Jews in the US have an intermarriage rate of 79%

The vast majority of Jews unironically did nothing wrong.

Attached: CBA840A7-9BDF-4F70-BE1E-313DFA37D265.png (750x1334, 281K)

Tariq hates white people and calls any slightly proud white person a "suspected white supremacist"
He's also an absolute we wuzzer
Go bak to r/t_D for le based niggers

>courtney02161980 if that was the case then the coons/bedwenches would have no Becky/Chad to marry lol
they are appropriating our memes

He dresses like a kid that got into his dads closet.

>implying he knows his dad

Yea I know but you get the point.

Scapegoating is an inevitable component of a culture going through the process of re-inventing itself to fix its issues - not dissimilar to how a therapist will encourage you to first blame your problems on your parents so you don't have to tie yourself in all the knots you do normally as you're pulling yourself apart in order to reflect - it's an anesthetic.

The truth is if any violent catharsis is necessary, and it might be, it should only be necessary to hang some 8,000 Cabal power brokers if we do it properly this time - and I'd advocate if necessary it's very gruesome.

It's not even the (((Jews))) however for the time being let's de-balkanise some of the biggest groups, then start to distinguish between the behavior which has created the situation all of these people feel and the cultural vessel Judaism (yes) has perhaps been something of a vessel for however which is composed of a significant number of people who are innocent.

Nothing good about killing people for the sake of not actually trying to understand the nature of the issue.

However it's one step at a time.

Attached: 34958435984310.jpg (300x402, 31K)

Tariq is a con man for sure but the WE WUZZERY is a result of cultural trauma.

African Americans had their languages, battle rites, tribal identities, religions, songs, names - all destroyed, it leaves a scar. The Scottish still hate the English. I doubt a lot of them know why anymore if they haven't studied it, but they know they do. Liverpool and Manchester hate each other - hate lasts a long while as it becomes part of one's identity. Long past your remembering why you do.

And "black" people only had the fact they were subsequently discriminated against as a cheap rival source of labour. At one point Americans hated the Irish more than the "blacks".

>I don't see no Americans. I see trespassers, Irish harps. Do a job for a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for. What have they done? Name one thing they've contributed.

However they were unable to integrate because unlike any other "white" person you can't just speak the language and have the same accent - you still look distinct.

on the basis of their skin colour. They were brought in, cultures erased, raped, used as agricultural equipment, set free when it was no longer economically expedient. So "black" is all they have in as much as an identity.

However for all the attendant derangement / trauma / destruction of the family unit - they've been pretty sanguine about it and produced quite an impressive amount of culture as a result - they're not flying planes into buildings, it's not their nature.

However for some of them there's no doing away with the fact their culture is built around pain and a narrative of being inferior. The WE WUZZERY is seeking some sort of aspiration or narrative which isn't started as inferiors or livestock.

If they are ethno-nationalists it's not a threat to you to support them in seeking catharsis - or at least not standing in its way.

If you're D&C'd you can't stop the more serious threat.

Attached: africans.png (1906x537, 355K)