Im off to sweden have fun with ur sandniggers & niggers you english fags

im off to sweden have fun with ur sandniggers & niggers you english fags.

Attached: 1529336963644.jpg (956x1076, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have fun getting raped by niggers

You all deserve to be crushed you colonial inbreed faggots

>

Attached: 1469520693545.png (466x532, 50K)

Seems like a lot of Brits are coming here lately. I don't mind

Attached: 41.jpg (225x225, 9K)

wtf is this
are the new sets of bots not working correctly or gathering information
i have no idea what is wrong these bots
or shills
like the ones who check digits even though there were nothing to check

is he gonna be ok?

Attached: 90b0ayqecyj01.jpg (426x720, 40K)

>im off to sweden

From the outskirts into the hive?

t. bot

It's called a newfag, and you're one too for not noticing. expect this to continue until september

Attached: Ronny O'Donny.jpg (372x427, 34K)

reeee answer me

its not you absolute retard
if you think this is newfag selfagging you need to go back

What about Anglo Americans?

beware of the eternal anglo.

Attached: KnapNederland3.jpg (500x324, 17K)

>gets caught being a newfag
>n-no u
guess how I know you just got here?

Attached: 1529080978620.jpg (242x185, 9K)

Guys I was looking at religious statistics for various European countries today, and I noticed something odd. Most "cucked" nations like my own, Germany etc generally have between 4-5% Muslim population, but Sweden's is only 1.5%. Are they faking the statistics some how? If so, can anyone link me to some studies showing the correct data?

They gave them 12 months?

But what about the sand niggers in the Swedish caliphate?

>Stockholm Mosque.
Main article: Islam in Sweden
Islam entered Sweden primarily through immigration from countries with large Muslim populations (such as Bosnia and Herzegovina, Turkey, Iraq, Morocco, Iran, and Somalia ) in the late 20th century. The Baltic Tatars were the first Muslim group in modern Sweden. In 2009 it was estimated that there were 450,000 to 500,000 Muslims in Sweden, around 5% of the total population,[16] while there were only 139,759 formal affiliated Muslims in 2015.[1] As of 2016, 3% of the working-age, internet connected population of Sweden claimed to be believers in Islam.[7
Is this what you mean?
Pretty weird. It appears as if they are becoming atheist or hiding their Muslim affiliation for some reason?

okay this is epic
this new bunch of bots are weird
newfag
>leaf post
small threads are cancer

Attached: 1529257157963.png (442x509, 172K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Sweden

Look at the chart on the right, it show's Islam as being 1.4% of the population. From some Swedish study done in 2015.

perhaps non citizens were excluded from the census? I'd imagine most muslims there are refugees or immigrants.

Looks like they are becoming Atheist. I think it will be harder to send them all back if they are not Muslim anymore.

Maybe so

beep boop im a bot

I like the danes generally but kill urself fgt

>I think it will be harder to send them all back if they are not Muslim anymore.
It won't. It's all about revoking their refugee status, which is very, very likely to happen after the coming election. After that it's free to repatriate/mass deport like SD and AfS wants.

Attached: skål.png (300x250, 47K)

I dunno, they would have to be becoming Atheist at such a ridiculous rate for that to be the answer. I have a feeling that the studies are being manipulatd somehow.

Damn.

>trying this hardto not look like a newfag
>having this little self awareness
Listen fag, I've been here since 2002. I am aware of every internet tradition and I have seen all kinds of newfaggotry that one could possibly imagine. You fags who think everything is a bot are a particularly recent brand of cancer that just won't go away. What's even more retarded is that you retards will argue with "the bots".

Please lurk for at least 18 years before posting, and consider killing you're self

Attached: gee.jpg (650x800, 80K)

What are AfS polling at right now? I can't really find any data on it, don't speak Swedish. SD are at like 20% atm, right?

>everyone is talking about sweden
>nobody is even mentioning the very decomposed dead dudes on a major road
>no reverse image search results

fuck sweden, story?

SD is polling between 22-26% in the reliable polls, but they'll most likely hit at least 30%. AfS we can't know, there are no reliable polls for the parties that aren't in the parliament already

Wish the UK had proportional voting, fuck FPTP.

I don't know much about British politics desu, I just know that organizations like Nordic Resistance Movement ( or your equivalents of it ) were banned. Is UKIP doing well these days?

>reverse image search results
no shit it's a screencap from jewtube. I tried running the arabic through an OCR but all it says is "And .slam and legiers" which I'm assuming is supposed to say "And Islam and Algiers". still trying to find it

>tmw we're hiding our power level

The leftists won't know what hit them.

Attached: artworks-000166332431-tps8en-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 50K)

No, they are almost completely irrelevant now. They don't really have any policies other than leaving the EU. Now that's achieved, they are just fading away. They have like 2% of the vote in the polls, probably won't even exist by the next election.

Stockholm syndrome

Attached: 123245457656765.png (1024x768, 59K)

Hopefully the prison system delivers some of that convict justice.

Oh, sorry to hear that. Which party do you like, if any?

None really. Labour are awful, obviously. The Conservatives have have literally no backbone at all, they can't hold a promise. Liberal Democrats have some nice personal liberty/freedom policies, but are pro immigration. The green party is for loonys.

I don't really know what the solution is really, FPTP really does make smaller parties completely irrelevant.

Post your Cephalic Index you inbred Celt-Medoid

Attached: Cephalic Index.png (1222x784, 67K)

found something
>Major Mujahid Saleh Ali Ghashish, commander of a battalion in the forces of Tariq Salih, along with 19 soldiers of the battalion, was killed by the fire of the army Mujahideen and the Popular Committees who surrounded the battalion at the Al Jahah junction since last night.

No place for ANGLO scum in our aryan caliphate!
Fuck off, we're full!

Attached: anglobooks.jpg (600x700, 129K)

Hmm that sucks. What can be done about it really?

They are not all bad you know, I've never met a bad on, thus far anyway...

Attached: 28754431_341608859663284_8618064012153716736_n.jpg (1080x1349, 101K)

Honestly I have no clue. We have a referendum in 2011 to replace FPTP with the "alternate vote". Still a pretty shitty system, but far better than FPTP. Plus it would have made it easier to change the system further.

However the two major parties had everything to lose, and so campaigned heavily against it. Ended with a 42% turnout with 68% voting no.

Pic related, some nice propaganda.

Attached: no-to-av-soldier.jpg (1142x481, 59K)

seems like they poured some sand on the corpses to stop them smelling

what a fucked culture where they don't bury their dead just leave em by the roadside

We had* a referendum

18 years here but still cringey as fuck

Enjoying the break from school, I see. In just six years you'll be 18. Wow. Imagine that!