If pol is a Christian board then why don’t they love thy neighbor? Really makes you think

If pol is a Christian board then why don’t they love thy neighbor? Really makes you think

Attached: 3F695514-EBBA-4FC2-9A0A-8DD348AAF9F5.jpg (1826x1024, 1.01M)

"God divided the nations" we are know back then nations were ethnic groups

Because every christian is a hypocrite.

If atheists believe in survival of the fittest why haven’t we nuked everyone who’s not white yet?

Ikr just give them your country. Don't you see how sad they are.

Attached: images (9).jpg (226x223, 8K)

Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
They came in and broke the law. They are punished

>hurr durr christians
Romans 13:1 faggot.

Jesus would thank us for saving babies from slavery.

Can't Americans I love their neighbor after their removed from the street when their kick thier tresspassing behind back to neighboring country their from?

Looking at the crime stats might be easier to love them from afar..

they aren't citizens, they have no rights, kys faggot
sage

Attached: 1529070403447.png (500x373, 93K)

OUT spic

how much are you faggots being payed to spam these threads?

Nacho niggers are not neighbors.

its not a christian board you idiot. nobody here worships a space jew. faggy jew scrolls mean nothing

I have no problem with loving my neighbor, as long as they stay on their side of the fence.

>Romans 13:1
the governing authorities are literally devil worshipers and jews. i seriously doubt they told us to get bent over by devil worshipers and jews.

Lol, nobody is forcing them to split themselves up. Dad is free to go back to Mexico

Attached: 14-heartbreaking-photos-that-will-make-you-say-fuck-having-borders-and-law-and-shit.png (634x566, 30K)

i've known groups of illegals, and they literally watch dragon ball super all day wishing they were goku or trunks. they're like kids. all the criminal activity is when they move here and get indoctrinated into our slums. they inherit our degeneracy and we blame them for it.

I can like my neighbor while not letting my neighbor burn my house down

>love your neighbor
>let your neighbor move into your house, take some of your money, and make you pay for their kids education

Attached: 1509251832986.png (623x626, 59K)

Heaven
There is a reason Heaven is so nice
>Heaven has walls, gates and extreme vetting
>As in Heaven be it on earth
>accept Jesus, Heaven = assimilate

The angels that guard the gates and walls have a dirty job and often separate families
The guards that guard the boarder (soon to be wall) have the same job.
Be like heaven and don't let them in.
Our culture = Assimilate or don't get in.

Attached: pigs.jpg (2580x2336, 1.32M)

>literally devil worshippers and jews
Those are the people that are advocating for our government to fall. Literally anti-Christian behavior from anti-Christians.
The bible verse still remains pertinent to the situation. Get fucked memeflaggot.

Christians do support the spic invasion. That's the problem with them, they're race-traitors.

Attached: 1529004212992.jpg (908x539, 71K)

hi shareblue, you're just making want to see dead child beans

Attached: 1528980923993.gif (768x646, 21K)

Beat me to it by 28 seconds

Attached: F075C02B23E9400EBD226F678518EC5E13310000013CD3965949.jpg (789x750, 91K)

lol, I was beat on the last thread

no. they're the people at the bank of international settlements who can move large sums of money and resources across boarders by abusing loopholes in the system. they grab the world's best accountants and lawyers and business men and worship the devil or Israel.

they cucked the US government decades ago, you fucking idiot. and we an endless supply of reports to indicate that

People who live over a thousand miles away are not my neighbor.

Attached: 1525463361338.jpg (319x320, 31K)

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's land, nor anything that is thy neighbor's."

/thread

Attached: remember-heaven-has-a-gate-a-wall-adgendamedlagroup-and-extreme-14501929.png (500x962, 149K)

my neighbors are here, going to work, paying for the liberal zombies importing alien creatures who look like goblins out of a fairy tale and commit massive amounts of crimes against us.

why do liberals hate their neighbors so much they want to replace them and make them suffer while doing it?

I love my neighbors but they cant sneak in my house and live here forever and ever.

They are no longer my neighbor if they are invading my land.

>love thy neighbor

>by letting feral migrants come in uncontrolled and kill them.

Yeah, it does not work that way.

>-
i bet ledit fagots still believe putting sage in the name field does something

fuck off concern shill. they should all be mowed down.

Attached: 1213.jpg (615x615, 132K)

We need to put the heads of children on spikes and line the border as a warning.

boo hoo muh crying chillun
beaners aren't human and need to stay in their shithole containment area.

I do love my neighbor - that's why I want him protected form illegal immigrants.

Those parents are the ones to blame - they coud be with their children all together as a happy family in mexico.

The bible says says to love your neighbor, not to invite them to live in your house and pay for all of their expenses. It's possible to love from a distance.

This has been a test bait thread. When you come across a one post by this Id thread with an obvious bait topic and a meme flag, your first corse of action should be to hide and or sage the thread as this fine user did. This will continue to happen until you do something to stop it.

Yeah, Mexico hasn't had any violence in the past couple of years. It's a real idyllic paradise.

Your question makes the assumption that pol was a xtian. The question is really something you need only ask yourself.

Because my neighbors buy their houses; not break in, take it over, and then declare they were there since forever you non-flag displaying faggot

>it is Christian to force your actual neighbors to help random aliens against their will.
>Hey neighbor, yes I just brought this foreign family over to live here in America. But guess what, i won't be the one housing and supporting them. You will. Surprise!! Oh what you are upset cuz i forced this on you without even any warning or consideration of your life? Bigot!! Aren't you are a Christian?

lololol at your retarded logic.

that pic is so wrong. we would arguably be animals if we didn't believe in the existence of something superior. it's part of the human nature.

You could make an argument that christianity most likely accelerated our path to superior tech, etc.

checked. reminder that these people hate Christians and yet use our own faith against us. Reminder to actually understand what the Christian faith is. It is not just being a cucked faggot.

1Timothy 5:8
Open border cucks btfo

love your neighbour as yourself.
I hate myself.

>jews and devil worshippers take over government
>jews and devil worshippers want to get rid of borders
>new president advocates for stronger border policies
>I support these new border policies which undermine the progress the jews and devil worshippers have done to destroy america
>REEEEEE, WHY DO YOU SUPPORT JEWS AND DEVIL WORSHIPPERS
That's some sound logic you leftist faggots have.

Although those liberal catholics may say otherwise, the Church traditionally supports the rights of States to exercise just laws in relation to immigration, that doesn't mean we are able to literally just execute illegals on sight, but that the Rule of law is necessary to a successful society. For example, should the rule of law prevail in places like Mexico, there would be no need to flee to the United States. And should economic exploitation cease on both sides of the border (on the US side being that good American jobs are shipped else where and on their Mexican side where they are not paid a living wage), then that is even more good. It's not a lack of love, sympathy, or empathy. It is that even though Christians wish for all to live in harmony together, it is unfortunate but true that nations are created and sustained by certain elements like common language, ethnicity, culture, history, etc. And these nations should be preserved. I wouldn't wish for 10 million Japanese to live in Korea or wish for 10 million Koreans to live in Japan, I only wish that all may prosper in peace and harmony.

Attached: Saint_Ignatius_of_Loyola's_Vision_of_Christ_and_God_the_Father_at_La_Storta_LACMA_M.89.59.jpg (1499x2560, 560K)

Jesus wants you to kill spics.

This is a good post. Yes, historically the Church supported the rights of States to have rule of law and have laws based on the culture and people of that State. Now we have a disgraceful Marxist pope and scum liberal faggots fucking each other in Vatican apartments. Burn them all.

It was even Priests that first thought of and gave to the world an understanding of human rights in regards to international law. Now they shit all over this history and tradition. I am disappoint user.

Christians are supposed to know that we are called to actually help one another without force, and not to instead support a state (which is an evil and unjust monopoly on force) in order to virtue signal about helping others.

I wouldnt go as far as to decry the pope as evil or something like that, remember when he speaks, he is fallible. Remember, while when the Pope or clergy may fall into some misunderstanding or scandal, the gates of hell will never triumph over the church! This was promised by our Lord, Jesus Christ while he was present on this earth! The Clergy requires our aid and prayers as the faithful, we must seek to act as good Catholics and not turn into schism but instead into Holiness.

Attached: Japanese martyrs.jpg (500x375, 51K)

90% of atheists are making this argument. Saul Alinskey lives in their hearts...

Because their neighbour is actively working and advocating against white homogeneity.
The left is a conglomerate of ethnoconscious movements and anti-establishment (read:anti-white, anti-male) movements with a white skin colour (read: degenerates, faggots, trannies, etc.).

People are fooling themselves if they think there will ever be a 'we' solution.
Too much has happened in the past.
People around the world will celebrate once white people lose the grip of their homecountries, you will see the whole 2nd and 3rd world celebrate.

People who are appeasers now are actively risking their own and their children's futures.
That is the reality.

Attached: 1522983590161.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

Nice. I found this.

Attached: download (1).jpg (200x252, 8K)

Loving your neighbour doesn't mean letting him in to shit in the shower and eat your fridge clean

>If pol is a Christian board then why don’t they love thy neighbor?
ninth commandment: thou shalt not bear false witness!
God calls His people to tell the Truth ALWAYS!
I can't love my neighbor and lie on his behalf, I have to tell my neighbor the truth, and the truth is they broke national laws, which have consequences!

Attached: 1529336145752.gif (500x500, 397K)

“But if any provideth not for his own, and specially his own household, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an unbeliever.”
1 Timothy 5:8