Post your genes, Jow Forums

Let’s see who the real subhumans are here.

For starters, I’m 75% Irish, 25% Czech.

Attached: 2ABA5484-E7AD-4108-93F0-F42092EBD5DA.png (1104x872, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drNfp5bmUPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% Finn/Saami. Born and raised in Little Finland.

AYYY IT'S JOEY GABAGOOL FROM NEW JOISEY HERE! 100% Italian ya fangool!

Attached: UjXpiWqW_400x400.jpg (375x375, 24K)

>25% Czech
czechs are 80% germanic and 20% celtic themselves.

63% irish, 23% Scandanavian, 12% arab, 2% other

Why are boomers sliding again?

100% Ashkenazi, give me that baby cock.

Attached: jews love the baby dick.png (565x375, 371K)

100% peasant

come home aryan man

Mostly Italian, Irish, German and Austrian but have British in there as well.

fucking micks and kikes, literally the worst combination in the world and dont tell me otherwise

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.05.04 AM.png (2404x970, 324K)

Any vikings in here?

Attached: MuttCringe.png (957x918, 167K)

100% ROLLING THUNDER

Jesus Christ. Northern Irish and Jewish? Do mirrors crack when you look in them? Do children instinctively cry and run from your presence?

>can't trace all his ancestors to the same region of his country
>not being essentially inbred

Half Irish. Half Italian

Am I white Jow Forums

I pretty much just look like a regular irish person but with slightly darker hair, but im still pretty ugly. My only redeeming feature is muscles/ being 6 feet tall

Attached: 1512241260489.jpg (501x684, 105K)

The Departed is a pretty cool movie

Attached: sea.png (300x250, 28K)

if you have a new york accent and have unironically used the phrase "crack open a cold one with the boys", or if you enjoy sports, you are not white.

My ancestors on my Irish side came during the potato famine. From County Mayo. They were cramped on the bottom of a ship. Feels good

Irish (mostly from Ulster) with some Ulster Scots on my dad's side and possibly some English. My great grandmother's surname was Moore which can be either Irish or English, but since she was a Protestant it was probably of English origin.

lul

Attached: 1437391364141.png (800x581, 73K)

>43.75% German
>43.75% Norwegian
>12.5% Indios

My Great-Grandfather made a mistake, but at least it's four generations back. I know my place, though, so I'm BLEACHING my 50/50 German/Native American wife.

Our kids will be less white than me, but theirs will be more white if I raise them right.

Im 98% West African and 2% European, and I identify as a white man.

Half Tuscan, half Samnite because saying Italian since the beginning of time is boring

Half Anglo and half mainly Jomon Japanese with small bits of Italian and Irish and Norse

25% sicillian
25% mainland greek
50% pontic greek

shouldn't it be the opposite you retard?

12.5 percent is negligable if you find a white wife, that means your kids are pretty much white

------------------> (joke)
(your head)

True

Pale Jews and irish people look very similar. Huge noses and bumpy faces.

I was conceived in a bald eagle's nest amongst the branches of the highest tree atop Mt. Rushmore. After Benjamin Franklin delivered me as a baby, Betsy Ross swaddled me in her flag and George Washington christened me America's native son. Thomas Jefferson was my teacher and Sally Hemmings was my wetnurse. Noah Webster taught me how to read and write and Andrew Jackson taught me how to lead and fight. I'll live free or die trying because the blood running through these veins is red, white, and blue. It's liberty or death for Henry and me, because that's what being 100% American means.

Here's a picture of me taken with the camera on my laptop. I know the its a little dark in the room but what percentages do I look like?

Attached: literally_me.png (750x577, 299K)

based

>not X% albanian

fAKE

Apart from curiosity, does this shit matter in the slightest?

>hey kids, wanna see my ancestry results?
does anyone know when the June update for ancestry will become available for everyone?

Attached: 6C98A9A7-0A72-4288-83C3-AE9E30766616.jpg (750x933, 121K)

Its an interesting survey to see where pol users

jokes on them i was only pretending

come from

It doesn’t really work like this. It’s possible that the most fit children will the offspring of 3rd-4th cousins

Whiter than those Mohammeds

What if i have human sacrifice blood inside me and i want to direct it at niggers, kikes and shitlibs?

I come from a little city in Romania, and even that is pretty pointless to my identity after a while. It's just stuff you have no control over.

yes

Direct it to my PENIS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

jealous slavic/mongolic subhuman trying to keep czechs down.

You have to go back

>We were never asked

I bet you are Moravian scum!

stfu slave.

100 % ethnic celto iberian ponti c hellenic romanian umbrian skythian.

your fucking faggots. thats all you need to say NEETS

youtube.com/watch?v=drNfp5bmUPw

By interesting you mean a bunch of like minded people will throw shit at eachother over pointless lineage? Because that's what happens in every one of these jew threads.

>t. cikán