Civic nationalism

>civic nationalism

Attached: 1510943158671.jpg (998x1199, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=21nJ-W48l-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=21nJ-W48l-4

you see woman this repulsive like 5 times a year. she is rly fucking ugly.

how can one man be so black

They kinda have the same face

>>BLACKED nationalism

Bro these women aren’t being taken she willingly chooses African Muslim cock over yours. Women dictate the future with their wombs. White women want a black future your white dna gone forever. Just how it is

but thats not how it is shitskin

>white woman

Ever heard of melanin. Reason that you are a pink and that dude is dark. Biology wasn't't your fav class I assume

she has to unlock her bf

Black OIWA!

She'll have a lil niglet and then the nog will leave her and she'll be a single mother. The nog will go on to spawn additional niggets with other roasties until there are many single mothers and he dies in a drug-shooting or goes to prison. This is why all niggers should be rounded up and put in concentration camps.

Attached: 1528512718601.png (1230x766, 49K)

That woman looks like a goblin.

>Honda civic

Attached: 2009-honda-civic-hybrid-photo-224764-s-original.jpg (1280x782, 164K)

If you date an africanus criminalus, you no longer have a seat in my palace.

Hot.

As a white man I fully approve of our women courting and fucking superior black bulls.

Yo, slide nigger. I don't even care. If some ugly roastie who completely paints her face to hide her hideous exterior wants to spend the few remaining years of her life before she hits a wall looking after some half-ape who doesn't look anything like her. I say she should go for it. I'll enjoy coming back in a few years and laughing my ass off at her before she gasses herself and her mutt in her 10 year old car.

Sage in all fields.

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (2194x1846, 1.49M)

I dunno man. You seem kinda mad tho.

Who cares? White women in America mix the least, it’s probably at least 10x that for European countries.

Attached: 6BC1A2ED-91E6-4875-8998-A18F49162F36.jpg (688x918, 75K)

> le uneducated mutt make statement about some phenomenon there is no statistic about in a place he never go.

Based !

This

It's just loony lefties, it's no loss. Every girl I know does this wrinkled nose face and shakes their head like they're grossed out if anyone even mentions black guys. And if there's a leftie there, they inevitably follow it up "I'm not racist, I just don't really like blacks" (yep, in the majority of UK in reality, people aren't as cucked as the BBC tries to make out).

What does she see in him, he is fucking ugly?

she looks like an ayylmao. actually, both of them do.

Actually it is. The future is less white and more black. Or should I say... More BLACKED.

Deal with it white boy. White men are seen as feminine and gay looking. Women want a real man, a black man

Shut up Mohamed! You know it's true that most white women world wide stick to their own race, despite how mentally ill they are politically!

Attached: white pill on white women.png (1798x1080, 453K)

>wasn't't

Attached: toplel.jpg (115x110, 3K)

t. coping white boi

>Based Hierro

Arbys

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-130433_Chrome.jpg (1511x1774, 859K)

reminder that all white women lust for BBC

they both know its gross, and that is their fetish.

Attached: 1473525529944.png (1215x682, 49K)

That's right, a real man, not legal beastiality with bipedal ape beast niggers and sand devils who build huts in the desert out of starving goat shit while .1% are unbelievably wealthy due to finding dinosaur bone juice.