Yuropeans stole edgyptian culture

based Beyonce educating people on European culture
youtube.com/watch?v=kbMqWXnpXcA&lc=z23vcdsi0tfhwbcmhacdp434inrtzrrlai1iqakhg31w03c010c

Attached: doubletap-to-unfuck-beyonces-face-23286309.png (389x383, 225K)

I think it's funny niggers whine about whites stealing culture while they go around actually trying to steal cultures.

the level of hypocrisy...

Attached: DVKt6VEX4AAkfVe.jpg (628x623, 29K)

All of nigger behavior can be explained when you understand their psyche revolves around inferiority complex + 83 IQ + "look-at-me" mentality" + primal impulses

niggers ruin everything.

is the song really about that
not that im going to listen to it
some proofs would be nice

It's the truth. You afraid of the truth coward white pussay?

>Idiocracy
>what are Africans

Chorus: Beyoncé & Offset]

Step my money fast and go (Fast, fast, go)
Fast like a lambo (Skeet, skeet, skeet)
I be jumping off the stage, hoe (Jumpin’, jumpin’, hey)
Crowd better save ’em (Crowd goin’)
I can’t believe we made it (This is what we made, made)
This is what we’re tahnkful for (This is what we thank, thank)
I can’t believe we made it (This a different angle)
Have you ever seen the crowd goin’ apeshit?

Blacks were slaves in Egypt. They literally washed dicks.

[Verse 1]

Rah, gimmee my check
Put some respeck on my check
Or pay me in equity
Or watch me reverse out the dick (Skrrt)
He got a bad bitch, bad bitch
We live it lavish, lavish
I got spice and fabrics
I got expensive habits
He wanna go with me
He like to roll away
He wanna be with me
He wanna give me that vitamin D
Ice [?]
You ain’t ownin’ this
Don’t think they ownin’ this
Bottomless check
Shutdown, collect
[?]
Get off my dick

[Pre-Chorus: Beyoncé]

Gimmee the [?], gimmee the ball, take a top shift
Call my girls and put ’em all on a spaceship
Hang one night with Yoncé, I’ll make you famous
Have you ever seen the stage goin’ apeshit?

Egyptians and Greeks freely interacted with one another

Even if ancient egyptians were black, who the fuck does she think she is claiming their ancestral works as their own?

Her ancestors and ours decided to trade in goods and culture and after we rose out on top it was theft? Bitch please

[Chorus: Beyoncé & Offset]

Rah, step my money fast and go (Fast, fast, go)
Jumping off the stage, hoe (Jumpin’, jumpin’, hey)
Crowd better save ’em (Crowd goin’)
This is what we’re thankful for (This is what we thank, thank)

Egyptians weren't nogs, we have dna to prove it, your people have achieved so little and have such a complex you claim everything as yours. The average black IQ is functionally retarded by European standards.

scared of the truth missing link ?

[Verse 2: JAY-Z]

I’m a gorilla in the fuckin’ coop
Finna pull up in the zoo
I’m like Chief Keef meet [?]
Who been Lion King to you
Pocket watch it like kangaroos
Tell these clowns we ain’t amused
Man eclipsed with that monkey business
4 5 got change for you
[?] and we came through
Presidential with the planes too
One better get you with the residential
Undefeated with the king too
I said no to the Superbowl
You need me, I don’t need you
Every night we in the endzone
Tell the NFL we in stadiums too
Last night was a fucking zoo
Stagediving in a pool of people
Ran through Liverpool like a fucking beetle
Smoke gorilla glue like it’s fukcing legal
Tell the Grammy’s fuck that 0 for 8 shit

[Chorus: Beyoncé & Offset]
Jumping off the stage, hoe (Jumpin’, jumpin’, hey)
Crowd better save ’em (Crowd goin’ heavy)

Verse 3: Beyoncé]

Rah, haters in danger (Dangerous)
Whole lot of gangin’
35 chains
I don’t give a damn ’bout the fame (Nope)
[?]
Alexander Wang
Chill thought that you claim
Can’t be toppin my reign
I’m not poppin’ my bitch, I’m poppin’
We go to the dealer and cop it off
Sippin’ my favorite alcohol
Got me so lit I need tylenol
All of my people are free no more
[?] wanna see the stars
Sendin’ the missiles off
Trickin’ my inhibitons off
250 for the rich in mil
Live in a field
My body may jiggle [?]
Man, my momma, my loyal, my shield
Look at my jury, I’m lethal
Designers on me, they seethrough
[?]
I got Ms on the back of [?]

Pre-Chorus: Beyoncé]

Gimmee the [?], gimmee the ball, take a top shift
Call my girls and put ’em all on a spaceship
Hang one night with Yoncé, I’ll make you famous
Have you ever seen the stage goin’ apeshit?

this

its really simple and really pathetic

Chorus: Beyoncé & Offset]

I be jumping off the stage, hoe (Jumpin’, jumpin’, hey)
Crowd better save ’em (Crowd goin’ heavy)
Rah, fast and go

It doesn't make me angry it just makes me feel sorry for them, how weak and stupid they are, how ignorant they are of history. They're shucking and jiving surrounded by artwork and cultural achievements that surpass anything they have ever, or ever will be capable of creating. It doesn't make them look good in comparison, it makes them look like a trash fire.

just thought i would show just how retarded this song is.

Without them intending it that video really shows the emptiness of modern degenerate culture. In a few years nobody will remember Jay Z or beyonce or rap music yet for centuries to come those great works of the white man's civilisations will be remembered and marvelled at

We should be happy they are being so brazen and mocking our cultural heritage - sooner or later the white man will fight back

read

yeah that's not how the vast majority of people view it. they're dancing on your corpse.

We wuz buttocks and shit

Attached: Screenshot_20180505-102629.jpg (1574x1175, 887K)

Indeed, no culture or civilisation of their own so they try to surround themselves with the fruits of western civilisation to try to get some of its refelcted glory but it shows how cheap and empty they are

>The Louvre allowed this chimpout
Fuck those French surrendrrats
S

Attached: france yes.jpg (700x466, 66K)

Absolute state of Jow Forums
>talks about degenerate niggermusic
>gets baited by low-key trashposting from kangz
>"it's politics tho"

whats the point of nigger lips just standing there the whole time? Also isnt this really just a song about chimping out?

We the Europeans now bitch.

Wtf does Finna mean????.??

They intermixed with literal monkey's

"finally" in subhuman language

They paid a whole lot of money to rent the space for their music video, that's hardly dancing on a corpse. That's paying 'us' money to be seen with a wealth of cultural history, while spewing lyrics that sound like they were written by someone with brain damage.
When you see art in the Louvre it makes you think of classical music, composers wearing powdered wigs who wrote sprawling symphonies about life and God and beauty.
And here we have two chimps in people clothes singing about being rich and famous to a tune with the complexity of jungle bongos.
It doesn't make them look good, it should be embarrassing for them, but they lack the intellectual capacity to appreciate the irony that surrounds them.

The ancient egyptians were not black. They were meditteranean people not much different from greeks or persians

they were not blacks like beyonce or jay z - those type of people have never built a great civilisation

Actually its just niggers noggin. Leading their people back into slavery to egypt is sad but we europeans cant help those who want to be handed back to a backwards arab culture that castrates niggers for slaves. Real chosen people of the European God. Our emancipated negro race and pharoahs kangs who enslave them. Yeezus and jayhovas who turn their brothers away from Jehovah thinking that salvation can be bought with a diamond crusted yeezus chain or 2 uzis. Their false peophet broke a wooden yoke. It will be replaced with iron. Sad. Sean Carters old wrinkled ballsack couldnt even reproduce an heir. Only fatherless bastards and a first born fated to die as kanye's will for the sins of the fathers. Shame.

These freaks are black panthers, they hate all non blacks.

you just described women tho

Damn. Music really has gotten shit these days. They used to make good music back in the day.

True - and neither women nor dindus have ever built a civilisation of note.

They have though.
The Zulu Empire is a great example of a truly black people creating a functional and (relatively) modern civilization. They were very successful, they even managed to stand against the British Empire, and they were generally considered to be a moral and honorable people. Shaka Zulu is one of the world's great leaders and reformers.
And yet you will never hear these 'we wuz kangz' faggots bring it up, you'll never hear them talk about Zulus, because they're completely ignorant of history and with their low IQs they'd rather believe retarded revisionism presented by idiots on Facebook who can't even operate Photoshop.
They say how they're 'woke' and yet they don't know the first thing about their own history.

It's one of those shallow, materialistic mumble rap songs.

It's about how Jay-z and Beyonce are rich and set for life, sell out stadiums, and said no to the Superbowl.

women - the niggers of gender

sure is, most of it is just overly dubbed beats with the same 10 words being said.

No they had a culture but dont want to integrate intocour society anymore. It reached a hard mode where opting out into their tribal native style seems easier in the short run as they crumble egypt but heavy toll in the long run as they get put back in the fields of Elysium to rebuild rome and their very distant offspring will be broken again by the higher power of a foreign God and thus have no pride to be found in their own historical roots. Exceptions to the rule exist. Not hbo stylized kang kunta of the original roots series but your nameless slaves who have become doctors and other fine role models for the black community. Eddie murphy been so silent since before cosby you have to wonder what dirt the kikes have on him or if he just slept around and fears reproach. Hes one of the last role models left besides the smiths but that familam is so corrupted by the plots they choose to produce. MiB is (((them))). Never forget. Q confirms. Agent J was bought and souled out.

I suppose such rankings are always subjective. I didn't say blacks can't build civilisation just they haven't built a great one - you could hardly compare the zulus to the romans or british or even hindus in terms of empire and art and law and literature

That's so cringey.

It's sad that black people think Beyonce and Jay-Z care about them. It's embarrassing. I hope some black people call the sell outs out

True dat.

I have seen zero verifiable proof that Egyptians were black. That is a myth. Blacks are trying to steal Egyptian history, and there are millions of proud Egyptians who are extremely angry about that.

But if blacks want to claim that they are the Egyptian pharaohs who built the pyramids, then blacks are also claiming to be the pharaohs who enslaved jews. Therefore, it would appear that black slavery is merely karma coming around to bite them in the ass and set the record straight. It's time for blacks to pipe down about slavery when they were former slavers.

Also, if blacks want to prove that they were the Egyptian pharaohs who built the pyramids, then why not show us all the other pyramids all over the African continent? Why not? Because there aren't any pyramids. Only mud huts.

Attached: 1521614742527.jpg (500x485, 63K)

its true art in't it? i don't get this world anymore.

Short for “fixing to” which means “going to”

We need more Beyoncé hate threads

I did say 'relatively', and relatively speaking the Zulu Empire was impressive, very impressive for Sub-Saharan Africa where you'd be lucky to find a nog who knows how to rub two sticks together to make fire.
You should look into it, it's actually very interesting to see how such an isolated culture developed impressive military tactics and legal systems.

The Egyptians never used slaves to build the pyramids, recent archaeological evidence has unearthed proof that the Egyptians hired skilled workers who were paid a wage and housed on-site.
And if the Egyptians didn't use slaves to build the pyramids then the entire Exodus myth is just a crock of shit. It never happened. A bunch of fucking desert rats wrote self-aggrandizing fanfiction about the greatest empire of the time and they got half of the world to believe it.

they're just trying to start more division
ignore the apes

Song name sums it up quiet nicely, no?

Just remember that somebody at the Louvre sanctioned this.

The eternal, wretched, perfidious Gaul strikes again.

Attached: gaul.jpg (630x945, 176K)

My God... what is that thing?

Keep in mind that Beyoncé has a team of like 10 songwriters working for her.

aincient egypt was an agrarian society. to keep people busy when there was no farm work to do they told them it was thier religious duty to build pyramids n shit 5 weeks out of the year.
thats where jews got the 10% of your labor(income) goes to God.

What's this symbol on that nigger's necklace?

Attached: niggerbling.png (398x508, 60K)

Here's the saddest truth of all. It's not that these chimps are chimping, it's the fact that they are so rich (monetary approval from the masses) and the money they get is from white people. It's white people that buy their shit, who made them that rich.
That's the saddest part about it.
I won't even go into the fact that they chimped out in the Louvre...

Zulu weren't from west Africa like the slaves they took to America.

Sperm receptacle for the creation of Frenchmen

All the attractive ones fuck Anglos, Germans, Italians, Berbers or Senegalese

Attached: fucking disgusting.jpg (169x216, 11K)

Attached: 1519973853889.jpg (500x325, 25K)

I'm really confused by one of my coworkers.
>obviously one of the smartest people I know
>incredibly well read
>degree in psychology
>degree in philosophy
>law degree
>actually read the major religions books of bullshit
>linguiphile, causes words, phrases and references that go over 99.9% of people's heads nonstop like he can't turn it off
>dresses respectably
>beautiful, tall white wife

Then
>no kids (doesn't want?)
>commie-boo
>loves rap/hip hop music and can let out flawless renditions of nog lyrics for hours
>compares those nog lyrics to great philosophers

I mean, he says a lot of things ironically.
But he seems to genuinely lift up mindless, nog self-flaggelation on-high.

I've tried proving this, and I still can't make heads or tales of it.

what might she have meant by this??

Attached: zdGtaHG5kP-10.png (300x250, 38K)

there is a lot of juice in france

Yeah but they have a lot more in common with them than the fucking Egyptians.
If you want to break it down by individual ethnic groups we'll be here all day and it will probably disqualify 99% of blacks in existence lol.

it was on jayz's necklace. it definitely looks like a snake but I don't see a globe

One of the greatest strokes of genius that Orwell had in 1984 was not just doublespeak, but doublethink.

I'm not sure if the term "cognitive dissonance" was around before, but I bet it wasn't. It's amazing what the mind is capable of, including monstrosities of this kind. The mind is a god damn abyss and your consciousness is a fraction of it. But yes...
Think of high-powered leaders of industry who love to dress in diapers and be kicked in the balls. Two opposing personalities in one.

Attached: doublethink.jpg (650x306, 36K)

Why don't he make hi s own raps?

Problem is Pierre that we live in a culture that glorifies that lack of intellectual capacity. YOU think of classical music and sprawling symphonies because it is part of your cultural heritage. You think Jay-Z is thinking of that stuff? Or the migrants shitting up your streets?

When Europe took over Egypt and the Levant the people dug up, analyzed, and catalogued the ancient history. But they’re Europeans. For thousands of years prior that shit was sacked, stolen, and destroyed by the various savage tribes that occupied the region.

If you don’t think the same can happen to your precious museum you’re naive. The French should not tolerate this nonsense.

>it's another 16-40 year old white male with glasses and one black friend tries to understand pop culture episode

>apeshit
SO ḂÉÝÓŃĆE BE SAYIN
WE APES NOW?
LAWWWDDD

Attached: obelisk.jpg (1400x913, 196K)

So rich people paying to rent a museum for their music video is somehow analogous to the sacking of Rome?
That's complete hyperbole.

LIBERTE! FRATERNITE! BEYONCE!

Yeah, musicz for a twel year old
yeah, used to believe in u when I were tel uear old
yeaaa used to jack it to ur wifu when I turnt ten year old
>tfw hit her 1st b4 pubics even startd2 gro
now my nigga sound like a twelve er old
my nigga cousin making post about music on a fuck you too

>They put tariffs on my china-botted vevo viewcounts
>now a nigga having pajeet taking morning dumps on a nigga Swiss accounts

Attached: logo.png (666x194, 20K)

Good post.

Attached: 1525932015073.jpg (657x527, 50K)

its short for "fixing to" which is nigger talk to "Im about to..." Im finna to go to the mall...Im about to depart for the mall

"the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

One leads to the other.

it means >nigger detected
every time

No it doesn't, American millionaires shooting a music video has nothing to do with boat people and refugees, and trying to equate the two is just alarmism.

Those two niggers are field generals

Those two niggers probably haven't interacted with anyone below their income bracket except to sign autographs in ten years.

It’s not about sacking Rome, it’s about letting people mock and belittle your cultural heritage. They don’t respect your museum, they don’t respect your art, they don’t respect your history. They’re using it to claim they’re superior and in charge now. While your government are letting hundreds of thousands more in a year. Do you think some 65IQ migrant from Mozambique knows shit about Napoleon or Ancient Greece? You think he learns when he steps foot in your country?

Are you daft? They're right there on social media interacting with millions of other niggers. Just because they aren't IN DA STREETZ breaking cornbread doesn't mean they are not interacting with their community. Fuck man when will people learn, put your heels to black throats, and never pick them up.

how could they let images from inside their building be used in a video for a song that has SHIT in the title?

If you think that Jay-Z gives a shit about what Moroccans and Syrians do in France then you're delusional.
Beyonce doesn't give two shits about immigrants from Mali overthrowing European society, she cares about making money for her label and filming her music video.
Like how deep into this conspiracy shit do you have to be to think that American rappers with private jets have any ties with European boat niggers. Do you think that anyone with skin darker than yours is in on the secret plot?
If I had to round up everyone who doesn't respect my culture or our art, then I'd probably have to cull 95% of the population.

So when Jay-Z Instagrams a picture of new Gucci codpiece or whatever it is these fucking people do, does that somehow convey a secret message of black power and white genocide?

Because they probably charged them enough to fund the museum for an entire year.

>So when Jay-Z Instagrams a picture of new Gucci codpiece or whatever it is these fucking people do, does that somehow convey a secret message of black power and white genocide?
Nigger royalty talking to nigger subjects

Thanks for the subs. I could hardly discern the lyrics by ear. Still don't make sense though.

But Egyptians were Aliens not niggers right guys?

American """""Culture"""""

kek i love these

Attached: beyonce.jpg (384x363, 56K)

Illuminati's always trending in nigtown.

I can kind of understand why they do it. The alternative is just to admit that they lived like animals for millenia and have no accomplishments as a race; and are indeed basically subhuman.

Inward-mirrored images like this always reminds me of unwrapped UVs

Attached: CiFikb9XAAAidCE.jpg (436x256, 21K)

reminds me of old WWF games create a wrestler