Work harder

Attached: 0F3E9C99-821C-42A7-A947-2D9BA919A7D2.jpg (1600x1200, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QnR3bNBna3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did. I spent six years at a union job busting my ass. The old guys voted to keep their gravy train benefits while shitting on the younger generation. Fuck off.

Stop complaining

Attached: FA283630-073E-4C5B-840E-DED8092331BD.jpg (590x200, 33K)

welder here
pic related

Attached: sob.gif (400x231, 1.96M)

Hire me and it's done.

>blocks your path

Attached: typical canuck boomer.png (1063x385, 24K)

you can have the spics too

Please tell me welding is actually a good job. It's my major but I constantly get conflicting opinions on pay

>It's my major
You're going to college for welding??

It's a technical school, I wasn't given a choice, it was either that or get thrown out. My family believe going to school is the only path to success and gave me no other option.

>not going tens of thousands of dollars in debt at a university when you can take a couple of years at a trade school for the same exact certification
Do you even America?

Are you kidding me? Its 2018! Faggot must be an ace on astrophysics! Otherwise you are a medieval peasant.

Depends what kind of welding and in what industry.

>Scabby fab shop that makes some structural stuff like beams and handrails for apartment buildings=shit
>Pipelines, pressure vessels, oil and gas type stuff=great

I hate this guy... Hard physical work? Do I look like a damn Goy

>trying to think of lucrative ways to make money
>can't do FUCKING ANYTHING without the state getting involved at every turn
really starting to piss me off it's like they just want you to stay dumb and poor

Attached: 1508009752385.jpg (750x738, 55K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1500872961905.png (1200x800, 523K)

why?

I think everyone knows what happened to the hard working horse character of Animal Farm.

>Want work done
>Don't want to pay people properly
>Wtf I only earned 8$/h 60 years ago, 8$/h should be enough for a college degree, three PhDs and 10 years of working experience at 18!
>Hey those guys who live in abject poverty and are used to shit would take the job!
>Who cares about society
>Who cares that the second generation does fuck all
>Who cares that their actual productivity is horse shit
>Who cares about any consequences of this
I fucking hate boomers. There has not been a single other group in the history of mankind that sold out their children and grandchildren in this way, then went on to blame them for everything while celebrating themselves.

It's a shitty notion, really.

Any person who works full-time has to be able to effortlessly afford a home and provide for his family of 4.
Anything else is anti-human.

Muh you need a job where you touch human feces or else you're bad.

I will take work ethic advise from some artistic/show business faggot that never had a real job in his life and probably did the (((Casting Couches))) like anyone who wants to make it big in show business.

That fag sure knows how to succeed. I mean, he made his career based on modeling and singing.
What a bad ass! That activity surely makes hair grow out of your ass.

Very successful in the (((Casting Couches))) and this is why he got to be famous enough to give us work ethic advice.

work smarter
ftfy

Lol, they are literally import Mexicans to replace Americans. If there were such bosses as in that Mike Rowe show, that would be great, but there aren't any, they not even going to pay you minimal wage for those jobs, they got 14 million illegals for that.

I wish the greatest generation beat the fuck out of their kids more

meme thief

Attached: le trade learning man.jpg (401x262, 14K)

>Trust us guys

Attached: shillnye.jpg (828x524, 80K)

>I finished an engineering masters
>Congratulations! You can now serve tables and bag groceries.

Kids these days have it so easy...

youtu.be/QnR3bNBna3Q

Machinist reporting

Attached: 18275038_1285144044926362_4442661086425096264_n.jpg (560x349, 27K)

>Twix
One of most disgusting things that they ever sold in supermarket. Just sugar and peanuts, yuck.

>Mike (((Rowsenstein)))

I'm trying sir.

Attached: 1528879640816.jpg (480x480, 23K)

You can always work for free, they will take you, just like Mike Rowe.

>skin perfectly clean
>watch unscathed
>obviously fake dirt on the most unlikely part of his shirt, probably done by wardrobe artists
What a faggot. He's a manlet actor who pretends to be a shabbos goy as his niche while never actually doing any real work

Also fuck Ford

Attached: 1529295678169.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>work for free
Fuck you Commie.

Attached: 1493932497808.jpg (466x470, 38K)

I'll work hard as soon as the civil war kicks off, in the meantime, I refuse to put a single drop of sweat , blood or tears into the current manifestation "america"

I've done my share of ass busting in the past, probably moreso than anyone here but Im not posting that to argue, just to illustrate OP is a faggot who probably just mowed his first lawn as a summer job and thinks thats what "hard work" is

yea no OP, there are other forces at play here, not just your fresh adrenaline rush you got for earning $30 doin your first piece of "real work" in life.

Theres a whole system at play that belittles laborers and undervalues them while paying a stinky pajeet cuntbitch $400k a year to shuffle pills into a bottle at Walgreens.

Yea sorry , homie dont play that

Attached: 3907-doom-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x1207, 277K)

>t. butthurt commie retard

Attached: commieutopia.jpg (812x531, 112K)

>Work hard
>Burn through jobs, settle on a full time night shift gig
>Work overtime, full time nights for four years
>Begin mortgage, build house near work because it's a staple employer of the region
>Night before I get handover for keys to my house, turn up to work to find four Indian guys there
>"You need to get out! Vwhee are teyking ohver! You cannot be here any-MORE!"
>Two of the guys don't speak any English at all, just stand there puffing out their chest and jabbering.
>Tell them to get the fuck out, threaten to call police. Start to realise something isn't right.
>Call business owner
>"Yes, is prineet there? Put him on the phone"
>They obviously get told they have to actually tell me I no longer have a job.
>Prineet, the new manager, tells me the news. Also says "Seeing as you now have no job.. Maybe you can work for me. How much you pay before?"
>I tell him 28 bucks an hour plus overtime.
>"Oh.. Oh nono.. nono. You can have $15, but is *CASH*. No tax, you work other job, good money.

So that's how I managed to default on my first mortgage payment. My whole story just keeps going on like that, I've seen every side of just how fucked the boomer running our country is and I'm happy just sitting on my arse and working for myself occasionally now. 13 years scrambling from job to job, escaping the flaming wreck of cheap labor eating employers up. I'm done.

Tower crane operator, reporting for duty.

Rowe's a fag. Tells people to go work blue collar jobs while he went to college for a meme degree then became a tv show host then tells people about real work like he knows anything about it.

Worked at an apple orchard for my first job. I was 3 months out of surgery on my knee and recovering from mono/glandular fever, weighed in at 125 kilos. The boss looked shocked I'd turned up the first day, said they only accepted my job application because they had to accept jobs from the employment provider. He offered to drive me home, but I said stuff that.

It was a 42 degree day, and I worked 9 hours in the sun climbing up and down rusty ladders. I went straight from the farm to the hospital with heatstroke and massive heart palpitations, and the doctor advised I should stay in for two days but I assured him I would go home and rest.

I turned up again the next day and the boss was once again shocked. He said he didn't want anyone dying on his farm and I assured him I'd wander off the property if I was going to.

That's how I wound up being their best picker for the season. Worked my ass off, lost 20 kilos in the first month. Stayed picking and working for four months, until we noticed Vietnamese picking in fields adjacent to us. One week later we were all "finished up", and they haven't employed a local picker since.

Next main job was that night shift job, after that I worked at a plastics factory. I was made full-time and thought I might be able to service my mortgage - The business was bought out by a Chinese manufacturer and closed down to stifle competition one week later. Didn't even get that week's pay.

Unionized labor should be banned outright. The city I live in signed a contract with a union and now I’m out of a job while the union price gouges the city. If only I was corrupt enough to quadruple my invoices and give a 50% cash kick back to the city manager....

oi where's yer twinkie loicense

They smell like shit and are dumb as rocks. Go to any place that uses G4S for security

Why cant you just git gud and join a trade union

Good read thanks. Here in California it's similar but there's a lot of nepotism too. A lot of workers you come across are pieces of shit, which may make you think "hey I'm not a piece of shit I bet I could earn more and get in better with their frustrated bosses" but nope. They just try to take advantage of you without rewarding you any more. Being a good, smart, helpful, dedicated, punctual worker doesn't get you very far in this world. The shitty workers always turn out to be someone's nephew or niece, someone's step kids, a friend of a friend ect.

You're welcome.

Attached: 1528143843065.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>Implying I won't be the one who knocks.

>millionaire TV personality writing a pledge about "working hard"

the irony is just plain off the charts

Yep. Buy cheap land and go off-grid is my next move in the coming year. Having no overheads and selling firewood sounds better than depending on transient companies and backstabbing workmates.

Also claim jumper and in-n-out were awesome. when I was over there.

>Waste your energy to feed the ZOG machine

Nope. Work smarter.
Hard doesn't cut it on it's own. One of the things I noticed preparing company accounts is how successful people come up with lots of legal ways to make more money.
Built a factory in a zone designated rates free for 10 years to encourage business growth. Bought two extra pieces of land in the same zone. Council didn't specify properly that they had to be only used for business. The two directors built themselves nice houses on the edge of the zone. Landscaped to improve the view. Modern regulations mean no pollution problems. No rates for 10 years and little or no commute. Cunning.

Im all about fucking over jews and roasties, but this lifestyle is still utterly nig-tier. At least learn some skills or a trade so you can contribute to the coming ethnostate after the USD collapses...

Attached: 1529279155950 (1).jpg (468x714, 113K)

This is such a meme and I hope it dies. If you're smart, work hard, and your parents aren't divorced and give a shit, state school will literally PAY YOU as an undergrad