/ourguy/

/ourguy/
>Italian populist Matteo Salvini pledges census of Gypsies
>Italy’s new hard-line interior minister has pledged to hold a census of Gypsies and remove any unable to prove that they are citizens of the country

thetimes.co.uk/article/italian-populist-matteo-salvini-pledges-census-of-gypsies-xb7dnrhds

Attached: chiudiamo-i-porti-675x450.jpg (675x450, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YCgMBVhKa8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandra_Mussolini
youtube.com/watch?v=2XsYHvqUVGY
youtu.be/2CKeeeBxWd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Romanians btfo

The fire, the fire...

Are there any mussolini comparisons in Italians medias rn ?

Is he popular in Italy?
Like does the average person like him

Yes is popular. Is the new interior minister

yes, the politician with most facebook likes in Europe is quite popular...

Attached: emperor salvini ruler of europe.jpg (1200x900, 129K)

They'll escape in germany and sweden

So he is not treated like Trump then?

His political battle cry before the "refugee" crisis happened was: "RUSPA!" (bulldozer) and it was aimed at gypsi camps

The media has no power there

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YCgMBVhKa8

journos and tv are full lefty but people just ignore them.

Can't wait. Time to send them back.

makes no difference

Attached: download (1).png (424x450, 31K)

one of the many reasons i love italians.

Attached: 0% stumped.png (672x876, 426K)

>census
How many Italians are fans of gypsies?

95% of the italians likes him

Very very few, they are generally disliked. It pains me to say this but it would be easier to find an italian who likes black people than someone who likes gypsies. Personally i've never met anyone here who likes them

>How many Italians are fans of gypsies?
Who the fuck could ever like a gypsy? I'm from Tuscany and even here people hate them.
It's like asking
>How many Italians are fans of STDs?

>remove any unable
You mean all of them?

That's great. I wonder what leftist organizations will try to stop the mass deportations tho.

Does corporate media really have no influence over Italians? Since when? Can you describe that more, I can't wait when the West fully wakes up to the menace that is corporate media.

Attached: curious.png (722x768, 304K)

Italians never gave a fuck about media even in the States

>t. New Yorker who grew up around shit ton spaghetti Americans.

We don't trust anybody, probably the only institution backed by the people is the Police/Carabinieri if you don't count the fringe leftists. The biggest accomplishment by this government would be making Italians trust the system that brought them in power in the first place. This shit has its roots far, far back in history.

Yeah you can thank Caesar for that one.

based

Gimmie the long explanation then, I find this very fascinating. What about the mafia? Are they based brown slayers, or are they in favor of slave labor?

Attached: japanese disney.jpg (3032x4523, 1.68M)

Italy is so based that they elected Mussolini's granddaughter to their congress. That's like Germany electing Hitler's grankid, they wouldnt have the balls to do that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandra_Mussolini

This is just my opinion and may not be historically accurate...
People were pretty much skeptical since forever but a big redpill on (((media))) was involuntarily given by Berlusconi.
In Italy Berlusconi owned the 3 biggest tv channels that were not owned by the state, so you had state owned channels (= shills) and then some more channels owned by a politician, so people assumed everything was pure propaganda.
Not only that but Berlusconi also directly or indirectly owned some magazines (look up Mondadori for example).
Which btw is kinda hilarious because out of the 3 berlusconi channels only 1 was historically right wing, the other two were/are lefty shit.

And in more recent times both M5S and Lega have gone on a crusade against media.

That's inhumane and uncalled for, hope the Catholic Church won't let it pass.
Why not focus on Muslim Invaders already in Italy? Stopping boats alone changed nothing

2 million? Literal who politicians in Brazil have more likes

Doesn't Berlusconi own half your TV channels?

>or are they in favor of slave labor?
This
Mafia uses niggers to farm tomatoes for 3€/day and/or lucrate from refugee funds

>Which btw is kinda hilarious because out of the 3 berlusconi channels only 1 was historically right wing, the other two were/are lefty shit.

All 3 main Mediaset channels are right wing you shill

Keep in mind it's not really a merit the fact that italians don't trust media that easily. It's about the average italian thinking he's a smartass that can see through the lies of medias and government, a phenomenon that magnified enourmously in the last decade with the internet news/social media boom - which by the way helped the rise of the populist party m5s.

you can't also really blame us for that way of thinking, it's part of the "arrangiarsi" way of life italians had for centuries. Italic people always had to think for themselves and make do to survive through centuries in a broken, divided country

Attached: 1445193632802.png (639x475, 440K)

Well Italy has never been a proper "high trust society", if you consider we've been battling each other as separate entities for centuries after the fall of the Roman Empire (and even earlier if we want to include civil wars), a national, super-centralized state wasn't exactly the best way to build trust in the institution to begin with. The rest is history and requires a good history book.

Organized crime is a tumor feeding itself and with no interests other than accumulating capital to reinvest in the surface economy, the earlier we destroy it the better, that's all.

>All 3 main Mediaset channels are right wing you shill
globalist cuck-servative*

>What about the mafia?
they love to import niggers because they get money just to host them. 35€/day from the state for every nigger. They spend less than 20€/day for them so they make bank. The more nogs they import, the better (for them)
And mafia was never based. I don't know why americans always think mafia are good guys or shit like that. They're scum. My guess is that you watched too many hollywood movies and also you fuckers killed one of the best politicians we ever had: Mattei.
He may not have been far right wing but he truly loved his country and made all he could to industrialize it and make italy a superpower.
You fuckers paid mafia to kill him over his success on Agip and ENI.

In fact I said in EUROPE.

To be fair those 3 channels are whatever Berlusconi need. Right now, they try their best to contain the exodus of voters from FI to Lega.

>Italic people always had to think for themselves a

Attached: Saint-Pope-Francis-Laughing.jpg (2000x1000, 194K)

This is a pretty great idea. One of the problems with deporting the niggers is that nobody can prove which country they came; but with gypsies, they all came from Romania so Italy knows exactly where to send them.

Attached: 3515ED33-0CF1-4C57-B816-28D7CEE67187.png (600x400, 297K)

Loads, but nobody cares.
We're not afraid of being called fascist here in Italy.
"Mussolini also did good things for italy" and "at least when He was around trains ran on time" are sentences that are said so much they've practically become memes

italians seem the least cucked on average in first world europe

yes he does

Attached: 1508280569855.jpg (267x323, 12K)

noooooooooooooooooooooooo, fuck youuuuuuu, keep them, this country feels normal for once because a lot of gypsies have left

shieeeeeeeeeeeet

Muhammad, you are not one to talk.

*teleports gypsies in his living room*
>nothing personnel Andrei

Attached: 1457219303209.jpg (250x236, 7K)

Too bad Alessandra is relatively shameful, though she still gives some of the grandpa's vibes.

youtube.com/watch?v=2XsYHvqUVGY

Kek literally everyone screeching muh nazism I'm scared

Based Indian guy

So he’s going to emigrate 78 million people from Italy?

the media try as hard as in the USA, but here in Itlay no one belives the media..we are a nation of thieves and liars, they cannot trick us so easily ;-)

Shut the fuck up Ciro Esposito

Europe on the whole doesn't take media seriously. Except UK I guess, but most countries don't really give a shit about the media, except to find out what's going on, but nobody reads or watches. "opinion pieces"

since forever..we have State Propaganda since the Roman Empire..after 2500 years we got immunized agaisnt it. Our culture is anti-establishment, anti-media, anti-powerful..thats why we never became communists and why even fascism never succeded.
Its hard, almost impossible to unite and control Italians, its good at times and bad in otehr times..

Glad you've learned to include slovenians and croats in our demography.

>they love to import niggers because they get money just to host them.
I'd love to see you spraypaint that in bold letters across the pharmacy north of Termini. LCN would spray so much of your skull and teeth pieces across the tram rails it'd take La Citta a week and several DNA forensics teams to locate them all. LCN HATES NIGGERS

BASED ITALY
Sending HIGH ENERGY from AMERICA WITH LOVE!

>said the tatar larping like a austrian

Daily Reminder that Berlusconi was pro immigration too, he changed opinion now for votes but Berlusconi was the biggest EU shill ever. He kept licking Merkel's ass. He is part of the problem.

>this country feels normal for once
What country are you in, cos it sure as shit ain't Romania, buddy.

BASED

>Bossi Fini signed under his govt

Do you have the memory of a rodent?

On tv it's full of lefties and pseudo-commie (radical chic is the most used term they are defined with by us) but since we are tired of their bullshit no one cares what they say. I may be optimist but things are changing here: FI, Berlusconi's party, is at 9% and PD ,the big group uniting the not meme-tier left, is at 18% and keeps sinking since they are saying from March they lost because italians are stupid racists and don't want to admit it's their fault

trully ourguy unlike that macron turd

All the newspapers are insulting him right now, and this is the main reason people like him.
Those mercenaries of journalists are insulting him? -> It means that he's doing the right thing.

>implying there is a single italian alive that has never stolen anything or evaded at least one tax one time

Attached: say_that_again.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>t. mafia offspring in US
MAFIA MAKES MILLIONS FROM NOGS

Bro even leftists NGO eventually hate gyppos. They're literally trying hard to be hated.

test

Are you a part of the 5 star movement? Lucky fuck.
Wish we had a party like that over here, would love to round up gypsies, manually even, and send them back to their place of origin. Poo in the loo-land.

We should just dump them halfway.

Everyone in space and time hate gypsies

Good. It's the ugliest fucking spectacle to walk by a church and see some dirty gyppo on all fours on the ground begging.

There is a reason he got there retard.

Italians proving once again that they are the true descendents of Rome.

>implying it's M5S doing this

If it weren't for Salvini they wouldn't do a single thing about immigration.

I'm really proud of being Italian, we have nothing to do with cucks like Germans, French and Brits.

At least there's a real populist movement there. It's such a fucking clusterfuck over here that there's no real party or movement young people can join.

Berlusconi did many bad things but saying he's a Merkel puppet is just wrong. He was the only european leader friend with Gheddafi, didn't want to declare war to Lybia untill EU openly said that they would have arrested him and put one of their puppets in command (thing they did the same, see how Monti became PM), used to flirt with Sarkozy's wife and, greatest moment of our diplomatic history with Germany, called Merkel an "unfuckable lardass"

Gypsies*
Romanians aren't ethnically Gypsies, why can't people understand that?

lol

Because we need to have a fucking pogrom over here to clearn those parasites.

Im in love with this guy.

I'll be waiting for them with AKM's and sending the remains back to you

this picture isn't a meme.

Attached: don'ttrustanyonenotevenyourself.jpg (96x125, 3K)

Small pic but basically it says that Italians don't trust Italians, but I think it's a good thing, being bitter with each other somehow protects us from being cucked like the rest.

>saves the thumbnail

Attached: trust_nobody.jpg (600x777, 49K)

Attached: 6116ad9bd259299e9452a24eda2bb0e4.jpg (600x600, 69K)

>96x125
lel

>Police/Carabinieri
no, not if you live on a small town
>hey why don't you set things peacefully instead of wanting to go t a judge? What, you're about to kill each other because your neighbour keep is dog out barking all the night and he doesn't give a fuck about your sleep? Let's not destroy the armony's town, just do nothing and everything will be Aok!
fuck those lazy asshole, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!

Kys. You are no better than a nigger

... i fucked up

Greeks think they are the most hardworking.

youtu.be/2CKeeeBxWd8
>Fra tre mesi qua arrivano le ruspe

>M5S
Take the true redpill: they are retarded. They took the 32% mainly because of terroni falling for the "780€ every month for free" bullshit but apart from that because they promised honesty and will to change things but in reality they are shit. There is so much to say on their utter incompetence I'd write for hours so I'll try to write the main points:
-more autist than Jow Forums, one of their parliamentarian believe there are mermaids in the mediterranean sea and many issued a discussion since we may have underskin microchips for mind control
-in Torino a year ago they organized so bad the vision of the final of Champions League 1500 people got injured and 2 died
-in Rome 2 girls died in less than a month because tree are invading the streets with their roots, trash isn't collected from weeks and the new stadium construction is blocked since there are tangents and frauds involved
Believe in Lega, not the idiots that just want to not work

Greece, I understand escapism but come on

bump

>greece
>that distorted self awareness

>Italians don't even trust themselves.

Attached: 1523992500480.gif (195x229, 1.12M)