I can’t believe I fell for the trump meme...

I can’t believe I fell for the trump meme. His callous disregard for innocent children being punished simply because their parents wanted a better life for them has changed my view of him completely. Nobody with even a shred of compassion or human decency could look at these horrifying images and not feel moved. I am considering voting a straight democratic ticket in November and many fellow trump supporters that I have spoken with feel the same.

Attached: 7860728A-AF47-4089-ABD6-60C3CDDCAE6B.png (882x758, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2018/06/15/photos-inside-shelter-for-illegal-alien-children-separated-from-parents/
youtu.be/yzat9MRNIlg
youtube.com/watch?v=6o18FKvYFUg
unz.com/runz/the-myth-of-hispanic-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=POuJ0v3IfOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, as a fellow Trump supporter I completely agree. Locking children into concentration camps? I seriously regret my vote, and will probably ride the Blue Wave into 2019

You already tremendeously helped me to decide to stick with trump. Seeing u guys shill does completely opposite :)
M A G A

Attached: 1528728059377.gif (1470x1080, 710K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>retarded rightists pretending to be retarded leftists pretending to be retarded rightists
how original

If you break the law, you get gassed. It's that simple.

>the he's looking good we better manufacturer something that has been in place long before he took office strategy™

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

You caused the problem with your treason. You are still causing problems because of your treason. You should be dead along with the invaders. Have some balls and kill yourself.

breitbart.com/california/2018/06/15/photos-inside-shelter-for-illegal-alien-children-separated-from-parents/

youtu.be/yzat9MRNIlg

Attached: Bedroom-El-Cajon-SWK-HHS-640x427.jpg (640x427, 40K)

Really? I didn't vote for him but his stance of enforcement of immigration law has made me a 2020 voter.

Kys

Heh. You gotta change the image every once in a while to at least make it appear not like a complete shill post rehash. Nothing personnel kid.

In all fields

Saw this exact thread yesterday.

sage

evil evil Trump

Attached: 2F3D2EBD-F4B5-444F-8854-7719BD5A1FFB.png (1280x757, 120K)

First, Bush and Obama era policy. Second, it's too lenient. The entire family should just be shot in the desert upon illegally entering.

Fuck drumpf! I fell for it too.
I was told over and over he was racist and shit.
Now I see he is letting these little spiclets camp out.
ON MY FUCKING DIME!
this is BS.
I was promised orange hitler and these beaners are yet to get refried.
PENCE NOW!!!

How could I have been so blind as to let my unconscious racism sway my judgment and vote in someone so cruel? I fear the damage I have helped inflict on immigrant relations may never be fully repaired. The best I can do is try to get as many Democrats elected to counteract the horrible injustice that those poor children face at the border. Who here feels the same?

Attached: A7FB3AC1-A02A-4A1E-951E-EF4979CE954E.jpg (601x601, 95K)

Attached: 1529104474546.jpg (740x641, 102K)

So wait they are basically just blowing up nothing? How surprised am i

Trump is the smartest president in the past 100 years. He can't be stopped

Attached: unstumpable+Trump[1].jpg (600x363, 46K)

Most unconvincing shill 0/10

Sounds like a tv commercial: "I can't believe I wasted so long chopping garlic in the old way. Now that I've found garlic zoomTM my life is so much better and I'll never go back"

Attached: KillYourself.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Make America White Again

Attached: 1522612886369.png (562x617, 274K)

Lmao bad larp is cringe

Man this shit really getting pushed hard by shills in the last few days. Going for the sympathy/emotional argument as always.

I don't give one solitary fuck for illegals or their children. You sneak into the country illegally with your kids, they'll treat you like any other criminal who recklessly endangered their children, and take them away from you.

The obvious solution to illegals is to rewrite Citizenship by Birth so one of the parents has to have citizenship for the child to get citizenship, put an end to a ridiculous loophole.

Attached: those aren't their kids.jpg (500x701, 140K)

Hahaha do you feel bad when rodents or parasites procreate....these people are irrisponsable criminals....fuck u to pussy larper

Based

Checked and true
The opposite of obama (fake and gay)

Tru

Attached: 62B3AE3C-C364-4518-885E-D5B67FEDE237.png (640x640, 162K)

No
Fun
Allowed

>rightists
lmao

notice how trump supporters were always 100% serious and talking facts but when asked to actually defend Trump's policies all they can do is make jokes. hmm

Attached: 1528602622213.jpg (601x600, 145K)

this is the lowest tier bait i have ever seen on this site

Attached: ].jpg (300x203, 9K)

I don't know who's shilling at this point

Attached: 1528387491279.jpg (640x640, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6o18FKvYFUg

I agree, we should lock the entire family in there.

Said nobody, ever. To the gas chambers with you, Schlomo

fuck those kids.. illegal is illegal and a criminal.

>You already tremendeously helped me to decide to stick with trump. Seeing u guys shill does completely opposite :)
>M A G A

----AMEN

You were fooled by a dotard.

thats a nicer place than I have

Why would anyone who smuggles their kids accross a border be surprised when they get taken away?

This shill thread needs some copypasta from the other immigration shill thread.
Anybody remember Jade Helm? It was a military exercise that took place in the Southwest. At around the same time several walmarts closed due to "plumbing problems", and folks were concerned that they were being outfitted as FEMA camps, complete with tunnels to ferry in all the patriots, and the left laughed predictably. It turns out that some of these Obama-era detention centers were created in old walmarts, so the question is, are they the same walmarts that closed for plumbing problems? If so, some questions need to be asked. Is it possible that the Jade Helm story came out as a distraction? Were the walmarts being outfitted as detention centers and Barry, knowing his supporters wouldn't like that, slyly put out the martial law story so that the right would sperg out, the left would laugh at them and not notice what was really going on? I don't know if the detention centers are the same places mentioned during Jade Helm, but if so, the left and right both got played.

>I don't give one solitary fuck for illegals or their children.
all this discourse means NO DACA either.

what if we just shot all border jumpers on site?
>no psych damage from being put in detention centers
>no bill to feed/clothe/house/deport them
>no separating children from their families
sounds like what the left really wants

Spics aren’t that bad. Burgers in general make way too big a deal about them.

I’d take 20 spics before I’d take 1 Muslim.

unz.com/runz/the-myth-of-hispanic-crime/

Attached: D8C1D21D-386B-49E1-A461-2011221D59BF.png (1334x750, 138K)

This is beyond old.

The Facts:

Criminals who endanger their children by breaking the laws of another nation deserve to have their kids taken away.

These policies were in place under Obama.

These children are victimized when they arrive in the states. Some of them wind up in gangs. Some of them wind up working for drug dealers. And worst of all, some of them wind up in sex trafficking rings. It is far more compassionate to detain them while they await to be reunited with their families in their home nation. It is criminal, cruel and irresponsible for their law breaking parents to bring them to our nation in the first place.

Illegal aliens come to the United States to work as slaves. They are paid slave wages. They are not given basic health care. And if they dare to complain they get deported. These people and their children are exploited savagely and the best thing for any of them is to keep them from coming to this nation in the first place.

and yet your taxes are still going towards improving the lives of refugees, not american children. Great work, MAGA!!

Attached: 1529297066474.jpg (890x890, 132K)

how many times a day will you post this nigger? go suck

two kike parties, gee such hard choices

Both won't assimilate and end up creating their own enclaves in the US.

You just wonder who these Latino crooks steal the children from in the first place in order to make their illegal border crash. If the illegals cared about the kids they'd try to be family oriented back in Guatemala.

Oh wow, this meme takes me back. I feel a wave of nostalgia, because it's over for drumf, he's finished.

Attached: JEB!HOODIE.jpg (1920x1031, 581K)

former Trump voter pretending to be fro GB. C'mon asshole, what is it Fonzie says "sit on it".

You really like this job, don't you?

I feel so ashamed for the fact that i voted for Trump.
We, as a legion, should stay wholeheartedly away from 2020 voting (Just like in Harry Potter :)).
Whos with me press 1 and share.

Attached: NeistatShades.jpg (880x495, 78K)

These kids are basically just at a sweet dorm with tv and video games and outdoor sports time. It honestly looks like it would be kind of fun to stay and one of those children's centers

They assimilate about as well as Asians. The intermarriage rate is 27%

Attached: 720200E8-C92F-4556-AD6D-28AF87F33FD3.png (750x1334, 169K)

>$0.10 has been added to your account

The intermarriage rate is 39% among US born spics.

Attached: 6A6D5672-B502-45D5-B59A-B00395C65651.png (750x1334, 176K)

There are no Asian enclaves in California like there are Mexican ones. There are no Asians flying their flags and taking down American flags.

Attached: 1523562183793.png (1000x764, 210K)

> Using anecdata

Some spics are assholes, but with an intermarriage rate of 39% among US born Hispanics, you can’t make broad statements like “Hispanics don’t assimilate” and expect anyone to take you seriously.

Attached: BaitFor(((Fish))).jpg (600x602, 20K)

Mexicans dont stop work for a call to prayer.

Yeah all the Mexican enclaves in CA and the people flying the Mexican flag in America must be a figment of my imagination.

> trying to appeal to people's feelings on this board

kys asap. As far as I'm concerned, all illegals can be exterminated, I don't give a shit

oh look! it's another "watch trumpfags bump the shit out of a slide thread continuously before they go back to /ptg/ and bitch about slide threads" thread
always fun to watch

I didn’t say they were a figment of your imagination, but the existence of enclaves doesn’t tell us much about the broad overall trends.

Also here’s a handy dandy birth rate chart that’ll ease any paranoia about spics taking over.

Attached: 7EEB172A-E1C0-4372-A50E-E9182F407B6C.png (726x728, 32K)

Nor do they start. If you never really start work, nor can you start. Stop believing the Such Hard Workers hype. You've never supervised an all mexican worksite, I see. I have. The reality is 180 degrees from hype.

This is reverse propaganda.
OP larps as /leftypol for "ironic shilling."
Trump is an Israel first Zionist.

Attached: trump-zionism-un.jpg (776x1560, 229K)

How do you get your flag to show american when you are posting from isreal?

You queer fucks make me sick.

Trump is an Israel first Zionist though. Honestly, he’s worse on this issue than Bernie Sanders would have been.

Attached: FE169EBC-BB15-4915-949F-46498C445714.png (750x1334, 702K)

Shill Jew slide thread.
Sage and move on.

pretty sad when bernie would have done more to stop genocide than trump

Attached: bernie meme.jpg (825x631, 73K)

Not gonna lie, former Stumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Plumpft crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Also, I am a rural and suburban retard, and only I voted for Crumpf.

NO PS4 OR XBOX ONE????????

LITERALLY AUSCHWITZ

>M A G A

Attached: usa.jpg (640x809, 79K)

Bernie shouldn’t have cucked to the DNC. I think in his mind, a Clinton win was better. (He’d be wrong about that tho. We’d be balls deep in Syria if Clinton won)

Attached: 17800425_1791555684495186_3638256756010756608_n.jpg (480x364, 16K)

Fucking bait thread.

Sage.

Sage as fuck.

children aren't allowed to keep the proceeds of their parent's crimes

Attached: peepee the lizard.jpg (400x400, 42K)

This is such obvious bait, my baitfish image 404'd

I disagree, we should deport the entire family to some distant shithole they can never get back from.

>Category: Pets and Animals
holy shit lmfao

Fuck off shill.

Fake and gay thread.

you guys have been doing this since he got elected..
we all know you didn't vote for trump. the peer pressure meme doesn't work on Jow Forums

lol we don't even like each other here, and we absolutely hate you shills, so fuck off with this nerdy shit already.

You do realise he is joking right?

I can’t believe I fell for the trump meme. His callous disregard for innocent children being punished simply because their parents wanted a better life for them has changed my view of him completely. Nobody with even a shred of compassion I can’t believe I fell for the trump meme. His callous disregard for innocent children being punished simply because their parents wanted a better life for them has changed my view of him completely. Nobody with even a shred of compassion

Y-you t-too?

>Medhi Hassan

Yeah, fuck off shill.

Agreed. I used to be a trump supporter and while it’s hilarious watching trump crash and burn we can let him get his hands on the nuke codes.

As a former Trump supporter, I agree. We can't let the orange asshole detain these innocent, defenseless children in internment camps. We can do better.

bernie sanders old ass is the prototype cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=POuJ0v3IfOo

lol at this judas ass jew faggot