The fuck happened

How the fuck did society move so hard to the left so fast that this is what normies are celebrating?

This shit got 28 thousand upboots on leddit, and thousands of comments all supporting this faggotry.

What happened to white men?

Attached: Reddit homo.jpg (1341x1069, 310K)

>viking helmet
swedes

It Reddit what kind of autistic behavior do you expect

apparently all that spiderman posting in gay and trap threads may the gays and trannies start also finding spiderman attractive and a gay symbol

>How the fuck did society move so hard to the left so fast that this is what normies are celebrating?

Attached: computers-for-the-rest-of-us.png (1000x2000, 494K)

Society always does what they believe is best for them. If you put feed on the path into a kill house, animals are incapable of wondering where the feed comes from, or why it's there, or if it's a sustainable food source. They are only capable of identifying that there is feed infront of them and more feed ahead if they continue down the path.

This is mild for the faggotry that is the plebbit frontpage.

I can decode it for you, leaf. The normies of today were educated to believe that the leaders of the civil rights era were the most courageous, morally-upstanding people ever to exist. When they hear about the real heroes of Western Civ, only their programming comes to mind. I.e. when these people hear about a man like George Washington, they don't think "war hero so dedicated to democracy he refused ultimate power," they just think "owned slaves." EVERYTHING to them is through the filter of "oppression."

So they see this picture, and they subconsciously feel good about themselves for liking it because in their mind, there's only the oppressors and the oppressed, and despite the absolute nonstop gay propaganda permeating every facet of the media, they've been taught to believe that gay = oppressed. So they see themselves as being like their civil rights heroes by championing this ridiculous degeneracy.

(Also, they have no culture but pop culture, so they like to see comic book character costumes which they can identify with. Seriously, go into a reddit politics thread and count the V for Vendetta and Game of Thrones references.)

god I hate these marvel reddit fags so much

Attached: 32938D76-0066-4271-8750-966AF60E98E9-3429-000002EC791AE389.png (657x527, 51K)

8th post best post

Damn that's pretty good, you could probably get a job writing content for PragerU

Underrated post; wish more eyes could see it.

>you could probably get a job writing content for PragerU
Except I think this user would not be kosher enough for them (and would probably explain the JQ in a dangerously eloquent way too.

>go to retard holding facility (reddit)
>"WTF WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RETARDS AROUND HERE?!"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE MEN

WE CHINESE WILL REBUILD YOUR CIVILIZATION FOR YOU

STUPID WHITE PIG

goddammit user
i didn't realize the gray blob in the thumbnail was a dude
i was just coming here to laugh at a soiboi in a spidey suit, but now i'm disgusted. Fuck you.

varg has really gone down the drain

discord gg/w9WyN5

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

>a site for lefty cuckolds notorious for being pro-pedo and pro-degeneracy supports two fags kissing
what a fucking surprise?

Attached: leaf iq.webm (408x720, 747K)

That is some quality effort post / pasta

have an up you

Attached: #stoptheNRA#SAVETHECHILDREN#CHANGE.jpg (468x640, 131K)

fat ugly cunts

yeah I know bro, I know.

Everyday I'm confronted by people who I despise, confronted by insanity that goes against everything I believe, I just hope all the sinners will pay.

Attached: mgtowbitch.png (1024x587, 865K)

Back to Ribbit fuckhead.

Attached: 1493531579215.png (1588x1544, 1.04M)

God, I wish the rope would have snapped and he broke his neck......

Society always moves to the left. Don't tell me you've never noticed that?

Is this a Jow Forums honeypot to catch and shame the faggots who lurk here? It seems like it desu