Fuck yo European Culture

Attached: 1529299202638.jpg (901x901, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lt1umirFdY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does that sheboon have non-pube nigger hair

That's a European painting

Cultural appropriation.

This is now a Beyoncé/jay-z hate thread

beyonce looks kinda hot here wtf

Attached: 79A82A05-95F6-4982-8771-6CE27D4C9E52.jpg (1262x1295, 348K)

their new album and music vid makes me want to vomit though

Photography of priceless works of art is generally not allowed as the flash can damage the painting. Glad they made an exception for these 2.

>when you realize it's beyonce's white genetics that makes her attractive

Jay Z looks like a literal ape, an ass-ugly ape. How did Beyonce fall for that baboon-looking nigger? Money?

That's actually not true. Flash is generally banned in museums because it's annoying as fuck, but it doesn't affect the pigment.
Source: decadent art worker

1) modern flashes don't
2) not a flash photo anyways

Beyonce looks like a dissociated mkultra drone... There is no life in those eyes.

>tfw you have no Beyonce sex slave at home

Attached: 1529268118915.png (540x537, 409K)

Fuck Americans for promoting and exporting this pozzed trash. Fuck the equally pozzed french for selling the sanctity of euro culture for shekels

Very unkind to baboons

I think it was a combination of the money (not that she needs it, but she couldn't marry down due to hypergamy) and the fact that he's weak. She can control him. If she married a nigger athlete, she knew he'd be cheating on her left and right and embarrassing her.
Meanwhile, Jay cheated on her once and got beaten up by her sister in an elevator over it, followed by him releasing an apology album.

That specific perspective shows her Caucasian features + straightened blonde dyed hair in white girl pig tails. She looks like absolute sheboon in most of her pics. Don't trust the camera jew.

DAS RITE WHITE BOI

WE DA REAL EUROPEANS NOW

GIT OUT

Could have just mentioned the artwork is behind UV resistant glass.

Who's the bitch in the painting...

Her ancestry is mixed Acadian (mothers side) and her father is rocking the euro admixture.

Beyonce is maybe 60% black. So she's the product of a quadroon and a euro admixed american black.

If anything its probably his status in Hollywood that makes him desireable. When you can have any man the only people that standout are the top dogs. He has other stuff he does with his money now that he has his reputation as a name in the music industry

Attached: 1526639413654.jpg (237x441, 24K)

European culture = Muslim culture.

What kind of spastic speaks like that?

>Blacks get to enjoy the Louvre
>Jow Forumslacks don't

Jow Forums BTFO!

your dead mother faggot

> Apology album

I legit feel bad for niggers because of shit like this. Every movement they latch onto is just fucking pointless.

They could be trying to do everything possible to improve blacks to a white level, but no; Nigger rich and baby mommas while promoting welfare and niggerdom as a positive status.

Daily reminder
>top right corner pic related
These are Satanists hell bent on destrpying our civilization.

Attached: 1478605274717.jpg (4961x7016, 2.48M)

Imagine being so disgusting race that your mere presence at a museum can be used as a provocative insult to annoy people.

No shit, even the posters/art in my house have UV frames so they don't fade in the sun.

A man of culture

Attached: images (17).jpg (225x225, 6K)

she desperately wants to be white

op is inferior

Bitch recoils from swimming pools like a vampire from a cross.

Have there ever been two more blatant Jew shills than these two cunts?

American culture = niggers

Because they put chemicals in their hair to straighten it. This is also why black women only shower twice a week- because once they shower those chemicals get washed out and they have to straighten their hair again.

It's why black girls with pube hair are superior because at least they might take a shower once a day.

like I said, she wants to be white but cant and will never be. actually 99% of niggers want to be white despite what they might say.

It's also why they smell like chemicals when you walk behind them.

Nigger women would gladly return to slavery in exchange for normal hair.

Photography was completely banned in the Mona Lisa room, likely still is. It's behind a glass so you wouldn't get a picture using flash anyway.

What about this image gives the impression that they hate Euro culture?

uh hu

The best thing I can say here is that the comment section is full of apolitical normalfags, so they're not cheering on these two occultic nogs to "bring down white supremacy" or some such shite.

This applies to every attractive nigress, user.

i really don't understand taking pictures of yourselves in front of european paintings. what is this even conveying? what is your message? it adds nothing.

get yo satanic luciferian asses out of here.

Attached: 11288973_1065580663470184_6763129428380714452_o.jpg (1163x1600, 515K)

>This applies to every attractive nigress, user.
Making me dig up white Rihanna.

Attached: 1513102333506.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

"We be the new shit! Wez da new classics! New civlization!"

>what is your message?
"We went to the Louvre."
Really not that hard.

This and it includes his wealth. Unlike 99% of rappers Jay-Z invested his money and diversified into various properties. His vodka sells well and supposedly he got into real estate and stocks and such. He is top 1 or 2% tier in wealth, plus Hollywood status, top selling musician, famous, tall. With the exception of his sub-gorilla features he is black Chad.

>assface niggers
>know they can't compete

Attached: bg-sisters.png (1193x797, 1.79M)

Why do white leftist cucks worship these two stupid niggers so much?

Bomber wings must pass over Atlanta, Detroit, LA, and the whole of the American-Mexican border, carpet bombing and laying waste to anything beneath them

>Stack my money fast and go (fast, fast, go)
>Fast like a Lambo (skrrt, skrrt, skrrt)

Yet another song and video full of mindless drivel, stupid money bragging and blatant consumerism. The music is the same boring mishmash that's become so typical of hiphop. . Funny what goes as black "art" these days.
And just to be clear about it, there are actually black artists I admire but not this current crop of jerks. Fuck you too nigger.

Did you forget about Dre?

They're cokeheads

Their pupils are always large and they always talk about crack/cocaine in their music videos.

One of beyonces lines was "hit on the paw, gimme an 8 ball" followed by some other stupid shit, also another line was "i got some expensive habits"

Cocaine fuels their nigger egos, not to say cocaine sometimes is fine but most of these celebs use it 24/7 and develop stimulant psychosis and think they're god or are supported by other worldy things.

The music video gave me sorta an eerie vibe. I hope they die of drugs oneday

Attached: IMG_0463.jpg (362x512, 130K)

R A R E

A little white goes a long way...

He really is starting to look like an old woman.

Or maybe the fact that he was fucking her since she was under 18 and he literally groomed her

Don't mind Mr. Shekelberg's son Sven. And sadly you're kind of right in this situation.

Attached: White people have no culture.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Something extremely unappealing of middle aged people dressing like teenagers

Most black people in America are part white or Native American

Girl on the right is very beautiful.

Video Related
youtu.be/lt1umirFdY4

Attached: KANGZ.jpg (400x497, 50K)

Who has the croissant lips meme? Go get it and bring it here.

JUST

Attached: Immagine.png (556x572, 349K)

they all cute and highly fuckable

>t nigger
This pic was the main reason they had to remove the race changing feature from FaceApp.

Duh

fpbp

Attached: 1529056185386.jpg (600x600, 127K)

This is america and its beautifyll

>a nigger finally went to the Louvre

Attached: michael-parks.jpg (748x409, 17K)

lmao

I had to slowly translate as well

Without it, you fucks wouldn't have "culture". As if your degenerate bullshit is "culture" in the first place. Hint: It's not. It's dumbed down bullshit designed to keep you purchasing and consuming. Parasites, all of you.

Well at least they don't look like literal chimps

It's a wig.

Attached: downloadfile-5.jpg (640x640, 36K)

>LARPs as proud white woman whilst trying to delete any image where she looks black
It's fitting how she is the Queen of blacks who refuse the redpill.

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (500x680, 74K)

Do not apply for kangz and kween

Attached: Affiche-Louvre-r-gles-de-l-art-pas-de-flash.jpg (498x360, 33K)

Makes you wonder, is the person in OP pic the same person as in this pic?
Or do they have a "stage Beyonce" and a "IRL Beyonce"?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_02_05_at_11.22.01_AM.0.jpg (1600x900, 224K)

Yeah , ex classmate and miss Bulgaria.
Not dumb either , she got her Sprachdiplom for C1 in deutsch back then.

The management team of that museum should be sacked.

except for the fact that he's completely untalented and unoriginal

have u never heard of a bad picture? im sure if someone was snapping thousands of pics of you dancing tht one of your pics would look lke this lol

for what? allowing literal royalty to take pictures in their museum? jayz and beyonce are billionaires and you are nothing

Jay Z and Beyonce are both illuminati trannies

Here is Jay z with satanic tranny jew witch Marina Abromovich

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

Attached: 5743850352502.gif (280x296, 1.61M)

Jay Z is a larper, Kanye is the true artist

Jay Z looks like a caricature

They iz literal kangz an queenz nigguh becuz dey sing dem songs an shiet nigga

Bettendorf, seriously are you autistic?

Attached: image.jpg (976x734, 172K)

Why don't these niggers just fuck off back to Africa already? I swear to god, all niggers to is steal shit and bitch about white racism. I'm so far beyond negro fatigue.

WOOOOW A WHAPPPER???

WOOOOOO

Attached: 1528467464114.jpg (640x640, 100K)

>>Beyoncé and Jay-Z Made Their "Apeshit" Music Video in the Literal Louvre Museum, so That's Casual

lol why not just call it chimpout

How much did you pay to have some nerdy white guy photoshop you in front of that pic? No nigaz would go to France and do pussy ass shit like visit an art museum. What are you some kinda faggot lettin’ yo woman drag you to see some dead hwite boyz art? Nigga, you could’ve been tappin some sweet French azz instead (see pic related)

Attached: CF47BF37-8AC8-4B24-9A27-9E0600FC499D.jpg (460x287, 55K)

why would you even listen to it?

>niggers
>illuminati
Straight away discarded.

Her fucking gay shirt...put brown and black on there because a regular gay rainbow is racist? I really thought being an adult would be more rewarding....nope

Weave