Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15921035
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Again?

These kikes don't give up, do they?

They never stop.

>get btfo on the immigrants poll
>start a new one

This time they've probably got bots to vote for them, they're determined to make their twitter poll reflect their kike opinions

It would be amazing to have open boarders... because people would figure out that XBOX HUEG social safety nets, money for nothing, and subsidizing bad behavior is the road to ruin.

Already voted.
The "Worse" option is growing pretty quickly, by the way

bump

almost there...

Attached: econ.png (647x326, 29K)

Bump

>XBOX HUEG

Attached: 1477626549106.png (500x500, 183K)

Were tied rn

Didn't they just lose a poll like this a week or so ago? When will the Jews stop?

tied up now, let's give it a nice 30-70

Bump to BTFO on these faggots.

Let's aim for 14-88

Have a bump. I don't need it anyway.

Says the fucking Jew.

I would buy hella land in freeca and get me a compound

that's rich; both literally and figuratively, for a bunch of coddled Billionaire Jews over at the Economist who live in gated-communities, behind fences/locked doors/locked windows, under 25-hour surveillance in a house with its own safe-room surrounded by guys with guns

You know these fags are like the EU. keep asking the same Q until people give them the answer they want, then they will stop but not ever stop citing it .

>When will the Jews stop?
About a minute after the gas is released.

GOT EEM

Attached: nailed it.png (589x308, 23K)

open the boaders

Attached: untitled.png (500x622, 554K)

KIKES BTFOOOOOOOOOOOO

there's no way that the Jewy Jews at the Economist would ever fake a poll. It's not they run the media and own all of the digits in this Digitocracy; amirite tho?

Attached: 1523125138181.jpg (600x350, 29K)

dem digits. he's the fucking antichrist, do not trust

Keep it going, inevitably they're going to manipulate the poll to give an overwhelmingly "better" bias, and when that happens, the bigger the change the more hilarious it'll be

Haven't we been through enough

Attached: Slice-of-Paradise.png (1000x955, 441K)

solid man, user.... let me get my worse vote in rq

Came here to post this.

Bump

Never.

There is literally nothing wrong with the free movement of capital, goods and people.

>JEW

Attached: 1529250654776.jpg (600x329, 26K)

tank it

>52% now
Nice job lads.

Citizen's dutty done sire.

"There is literally nothing wrong with the free movement of capital, goods and people if you want to see the destruction of all mankind."

FIFY

reverend...reverend, is there some conspiracy? crucified for no sins *there's a war on your mind..it's Alex Jones*

I just got a tingle in my downstairs after reading that.

Still 52% need to push to 90%

>Cant log into account to vote because it refuses to text me my authentication code

Did the twitter jews shadowban me?

>the economy will prosper with half a billion illiterate africans moved to germany
>australia's economy would be #1 with 300 million indian immigrants
>the u.s. would be better with 100 million mexicans
>but somehow they cant improve their home country
normalfags cant be this retarded, can they?

Take a load of this guy

Excellent job you glorious faggots. Kikes btfo once again lolol

Attached: badass.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Maybe this is more than we think?

Attached: dd.png (1240x499, 71K)

I'm pretty sure Trump only got elected because of the border issues.
Us 'peasants' actually have to deal with these immigrates on a day by day basis . We actually know what the truth is ,and we want these brown Mexican fucks out of our country

Not nice enough.

Makes me wonder if pic related is true or not.

Attached: you won.jpg (1052x2248, 600K)

Brainwashing removes the need for logical thought processes. When you have had the media/school/whatever Jew pumping memes into you for decades and no one comes along to disturb that, it isn't surprising.

Best comment:

"A depressed and disgusting amalgam of people disconnected from anything other than rampant consumerism. A true consumer race with no conviction and no identity. A world favela filled with overmedicated drones who exist merely to feed the corporate machine."

--> Whites has a culture.

Bump

yaaaay more peple who dont speak english driving on our roads, and driving wages lower while driving cost of living higher due to 20 in a house living conditions. As an able bodied american male I'm just watching for when the time to leave comes, a veritable sinking ship being loaded with more ignorant souls. REEEEEEEEEE GET YOUR FUCKING FINGERS OUT OF MY POCKET!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA
They actually believe this

Attached: they have to go back.png (602x180, 19K)

Good job Kawaski. The (((Bilderberg))) strikes again.

Based. It is like they were peering into the future.

Needs more pixels

They had a previous poll thats since been deleted? I wasn't here for that one i need a run down on what happened.

They are literally pushing the poll down. Publishing updates every 10 minutes lol

>when the refugees go home

Attached: when the refugees go home.png (1275x154, 20K)

Done

Attached: 1524612059419.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Sweet, I was the 9,999 vote. czech em

How do I make a Twitter without anyone finding out it's me posting?

The comments are great too, Kikes BTFO again.

Attached: fencepup.jpg (716x768, 101K)

Wut?

I did my job

Uh... get protonmail and don't use anything that wpuld identify yourself. location, name, birthday, ect. And use a VPN when posting.

>more open
(((they))) love to mince their words

Attached: 20180618_133642.png (720x630, 67K)

Ikou zou!!!

Attached: usagi Saya.jpg (1600x2995, 797K)

That they do, my friend. Fucking scumbags.

idk if still valid

Attached: 1496167181531.png (750x1334, 205K)

>use a VPN when posting.
There's the problem. Can't afford that shit.

When I click on twitter polls in firefox it just resets and I have to click it again. It works in other browsers though.

56%

Attached: econ.png (618x277, 16K)

Thanks senpai. Any free VPNs I can trust?

There are free VPNs out there. Someone with more experience will know the better ones. I just use a free VPN.

USA
USA
USA

>we've got one who can see
strawpoll.me/15921035

Attached: JewMoney.jpg (722x429, 55K)

Done! Anons go do your part too.

>not half a billion illiterate Australians

Do you really have to verify your twitter account with a phone number?
My last account got banned because I refused to give (((them))) my personal information.

>hey guise what's better Option A or Option B? #OptionAisthefuture

>56

Attached: ayyy lmao 56 face.jpg (248x203, 38K)

first reply
>Other: scarier for white people clutching to the last vestiges of world domination.
holy fuck these people are retards, and should be put under global white rule.
either way, here we go again, let's do this. let's ruin kikes' wet dream.

Even if it is true, we should not relent in any way. We can cast off these shackles once and for all. If we relent they will enslave us with impossible technologies for the rest of time.

See

>"Go back and build a better Africa for tomorrow
yeah, just like Pajeet who has enjoyed his stay in the West so much, he chose to NOT go home and develop plumbing and sewage infrastructure

Whites will never rule again because they refuse to reproduce.

don't use proton mail either, proton mail got hacked by Israel like 3 or 4 years ago or some shit. Use Vivaldi mail.

Kaspersky VPN is free but has a daily limit.

Just happened to me

Well..FUCK. all my shit I use in on Protonmail, thought I could trust the Swiss.

>free
Not really, nothing free is good. I like Nord VPN, it's cheap and good. If you really want to cheap out they have a 30 day money back guarantee, so you can get a refund after you're done.

doesnt work

>The Economist
Is there a more worthless, facetious piece of globalist neolib propaganda?

Attached: 1447519653417.jpg (600x801, 124K)

Laughed

Attached: 1516307720255.png (620x110, 17K)

Because why that's how they track and identify you

there was an updated one that worked for anons posted here a couple months ago, anyone have the cap?