So does marijuana actually kill brain cells or is it just a meme? If it does, can you provide evidence...

So does marijuana actually kill brain cells or is it just a meme? If it does, can you provide evidence? There are a lot of people who seem to suggest that it can actually have the opposite effect and stimulate brain cells growth, but I'm not sure I believe that shit. I've actually been a chronic smoker for three years or so, that's why I'm actually curious. My IQ is 124 as of now but I didn't measure it before I started smoking.

Attached: Marijuana-620x372.jpg (620x372, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cannabis-italy-army-medical-marijuana-italian-military-produces-best-quality-weed-a7156176.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

This board's stance on mj is pretty retarded. More so when they have no problem worshipping alcohol, so don't come here for advice on grass, you'll be unsatisfied.

Smoking just as an act inherently causes damage however the most damaging part of smoking is the inhalation of the lighter fumes not the smoking of the cannabis.

Long-term use of MJ kills ambition. You just have to make sure you still get your shit done when using it.

It's always the kike lining the baggy pants with your shekels.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

IT REWARDS BEING LAZY. SITTING ON YOUR ASS WATCHING A MOVIE? DO DRUGS AND BE REWARDED AS IF YOU JUST ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING GREAT!!!

Cannabinoids promote neurogenesis: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/

Low IQ boozecucks BTFO

It's actually been shown that both THC and CBD (the biggest contributing molecule to cannabis) increase the proliferation of neurogenesis, which means the process of creating new brain cells is enhanced.

So naw, weed doesn't only not kill brain cells, it enhances the growth of new brain cells.

No.

What it does, is mimic already present neurotransmitters in the brain that essentially "turn on" or connect pathways and sections of the brain.
When you smoke it, that shit lights up every "app" in the brain basically.

If used in small amounts and with the right CBD balance, that results in extremely creative thinking.

When used with extremely high THC and no CBD to balance it out, basically what it does to you is exactly what happens if you fire up every fucking app your phone/PC has all at the same time.
It goes slow as shit and is basically fucking useless - all the memory (RAM) is flooded with little bits of nothing coherent and you get fuck all done.

If you've ever been curious as to what a lagging computer might feel like if it were alive, that's basically it.

When you're young and your brain is plastic as fuck and developing, it's obviously not a fucking good idea to be cocking about with it like this, but after that (around 25), you can smoke all you want and you'll return to normal once you stop.

It has downsides such as:
>Still causes lung diseases, though less than tobacco
>In its function of lighting up the brain, it can advance latent, hidden or barely registered mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and psychosis, but DOES NOT CAUSE them.

There, that's it.
Presuming we are all adults and not cuckfucks and nannied faggot losers, we can make the adult informed decision to use or not use it and any other drug, and the nanny state interjecting its fucking faggot opinions in the matter is nothing short of toxic.

Alcohol destroys brain cells and that's a fact.
Marijuana can do the same, but you have to way overdose it. Nobody does that.
What it can and will do, though, is hold you back and cost you the best years of your life if you have an addictive trait in you.

Aye, it can do that, or you could be productive and use it to enhance how you go about your day. Or you could use it as a reward for getting your tasks for the day done.

There's not just one single relationship you can have with weed, there are many.

Ask your Colonel.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cannabis-italy-army-medical-marijuana-italian-military-produces-best-quality-weed-a7156176.html

Great+accurate explanation to be h

This.
Cost me the best 10+ years in life.

Good post. Have a (You).

just look at jamaica... theres your answer.

The 30 year old boomer strikes again

Pol isn't one person.

It doesnt kill braincells no, but for most people it just makes them lazy. Some people function better while high and are more creative, but this is a minority.

If you want the health benefits of marijuana you can just take CBD oil which does not have any psychoactive effects, aside from reducing anxiety. Helps with bodily inflammation as well, I take CBD oil post workout.

But by comparative measures, alcohol is far worse for you than smoking marijuana.

+1

cannabis is neuroprotective and may contribute to neurogenesis.

>(You)