IG Horowitz & FBI Director Wray Testify - 2pm EST

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz & FBI Director Christopher Wray testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee on the handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe in the run-up to the 2016 election.

Live Stream to watch the dog & pony show of Swamp Senators posturing:
c-span.org/video/?446804-1/doj-inspector-general-fbi-director-testify-clinton-email-probe-report&live

Attached: mhcw.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?446804-1/doj-inspector-general-fbi-director-testify-clinton-email-probe-report&live
youtu.be/QZamODA6Sb4
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-clinton-aide-amanda-renteria-governor-20180214-story.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/6/loretta-lynch-says-she-didnt-speak-clinton-campaig/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/01/loretta-lynch-clinton-email-investigation/86590004/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/286260-lynch-i-will-accept-fbi-recommendations
nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html
archive.is/wxgpj
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-06-22 CG DF LG SW to Renteria (Lynch Email).pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grassley notes that Comey, McCabe & Lynch refused the request to testify today. Says Comey couldn't make it because he's "out of the country" but notes based off Comey's twitter feed he was in Iowa.

Bump

Its nothing.

"I cant discuss that in this setting"
"due to the nature of the question, I can not answer that here"
"I cant recall"
"I dont remember"

Grassley's opening statement is good. Outlining the mess in the FBI.

Bump for interest

((Feinstein)) says Congress is wrong for requesting documents about Russia investigation.

Come on, nignogs. More people should at the very least listen in on the testimony.

Oh, they're bringing up Stontear now.

Grassley the only one who will ask serious questions. Bringing up double standard between Clinton and Trump-Russia investigations.

shes such an ass

Bump

Why ism't this a sticky?

>muh nothingburger IG report

Attached: wataloser.jpg (450x318, 48K)

Cornyn is just chewing up the clock. The right question would bring the whole mess tumbling down, but I doubt anyone's interested in getting the answers..

What question specifically?

We need more info about Strovk's plan to keep trump out and have him removed from office. He was handling the russian investigation, and had early involvement in the SC.

Pretty clear from both Horowitz and Wray's answers that this is far from over. Multiple investigations are still going on.

True. But as Senator Lee pointed out (in regards to evidence of bias and it’s effect on decision-making), they are treating the ‘absence of evidence’ as ‘evidence of absence’. Not a good look for investigative integrity.

HAVE A DIET COKE , It's TRUMP.

Attached: 45.jpg (238x212, 17K)

>uhhhh hard to say what "by the book" is

Trump does it by the book.

Attached: egg.jpg (320x286, 31K)

Lindsey Graham is putting their feet to the fire now.

They have the information to possibly shut down the SC, which was forced by Comey himself.

Very odd hearing this stuff from him

Wtf this is actually getting pretty hardcore

>They have the information to possibly shut down the SC
I think this is coin. They are being very careful to separate the 2 investigations. The no bias finding is ONLY for the Clinton e-mail investigation.

*coming

This goddamn crypt keeper is insufferable.

ROFL Blumenthal is butthurt as fuck

Blumenthal is playing off of emotions rather than fact at the moment. What was that old saying:

>"If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table.

This hearing from a dem perspective is now about Julianni.

Horowitz just stated that “the prosecutor’s decision to not prosecute wasn’t politically biased”.

Has anyone asked Horowitz about the one month gap where the FBI team ignored the Weiner laptop?

It's a fucking joke. I hope every one of these Dems burns in hell. I hate them all. They are the scum of the earth. This country cannot continue with these fucking pieces of shit. They must be destroyed.

just stated that “the prosecutor’s decision to not prosecute wasn’t politically biased”.
What prosecutor? Did Comey not make the decision? Is the FBI director the prosecutor?
No.

>THAT EVIL REPTILE SMILE

i hate them so goddamned much

Lynch just had to decline prosecution because she'd made a deal with Come to accept his recommendation :^) no one is at fault here goy

Exactly.

Wasn't she the one to tell him to downgrade the whole Clinton Investigation to a "matter" rather than calling it something more serious?

Can reptiles have Parkinson?

Attached: 1428451109111.jpg (400x484, 40K)

That instruction was purely to avoid the appearance of interference in the election, no bias! But even if there was bias there, Comey's decision to do as he was told was not biased and Lynch's decision to accept Comey's recommendation not to prosecute was free of bias.

>that resting nigger face

>Did Comey not make the decision?
No, Lynch did.

Or more aptly, Lynch was told by Obama not to.

Honestly, I don't know what the NSA is doing with [email protected]'s shit.
They could've lit this shit up years ago.

are you really serious? she abdicated it to comey. it was a setup.

The NSA voted for McMullin.

He saw what happened to Sanford. Still don't trust him.

They were all in agreement and Lynch was under no obligation to follow her subordinate's instructions.

>Trump made a comment about size of his...
kek

>RHYMES WITH WANGDOODLE
>RHYMES WITH WANGDOODLE
lol wut?

>Rhymes with Wang doodle

Louisiana pride. Bringing the Cajun heat.

>Senator Crap-o

Yet she did. She abdicated responsibility completely. Every Democrat was outraged.

Who is renteria?

>tfw Fagg lost
youtu.be/QZamODA6Sb4

Who is the chick in the classified index that Kennedy spoke about?

>Former top Hillary Clinton aide Amanda Renteria enters race for California governor

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-clinton-aide-amanda-renteria-governor-20180214-story.html

What was the email to lynch? Why is it so impossibly highly classified?

I believe it's related to this

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/6/loretta-lynch-says-she-didnt-speak-clinton-campaig/

No, the AG can prosecute no matter what his/her underlings say to the contrary.

thanks user

>wray: “I do not believe Special Counsel Mueller is on a witch hunt”
Jow Forums btfo again

Attached: gabby.png (400x400, 281K)

She abdicated.
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/01/loretta-lynch-clinton-email-investigation/86590004/
“Attorney general says she will defer to FBI on Clinton emails”
thehill.com/policy/national-security/286260-lynch-i-will-accept-fbi-recommendations
Also
nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html
archive.is/wxgpj

Sally Yates should have handled the case. There was no reason to hand it over to Comey, which breached protocol. Yates was no doubt a shill, but it was her job.

The FBI does not have authority over the AG. Regardless of the opinion of any DOJ employee, the decision to prosecute or not rests with the President and the AG. The FBI director is not a prosecutor.

Sasse is such a shit.

>She abdicated.
abdicated what? FBI is the Federal Bureau of INVESTIGATION. they do not PROSECUTE. there is absolutely no scenario in which she could legally "abdicate" her decision to prosecute to a government department that has no prosecutorial power.

she was covering her ass because of the Lynch-Clinton meeting on the Tarmac. she "adbicated" to Comey because she knew Comey was a Clinton crony as well. it's that simple.

See the Amanda Renteria kerfuffle.

Yep. Uniparty globalist. Was hoping the Maher skit would end him

Hearing about Clinton e-mail investigation, while Obama was President and corrupt Democrats just want to talk about Trump and Giuliani. I fucking hate these people.

This damed jap making it sound like Comey stacked the deck against Clinton.

its standard for these stupid meetings. Each party only asks questions that make them look good

somebody needs to put a bullet her cunt face. She flat out lied a moment ago claiming that the statue Hillary violated requires intent.

Fuck her and fuck California and fuck everyone in California.

They're incapable of telling the truth. See

I think Wray's face just said the Clinton Email Investigation is back on lol

Just makes them look stupid and petty though lol

Oh yeah Comey told Bill to go meet Lynch. LOL

But nobody (relatively) watches these, at most the average person will see the soundbytes that questions are made to bait out from people if a witness takes the bait

That's the dem narrative:
>FBI biased against HRC
>Julianni needs to be investigated

To be fair, he's not supposed to confirm or deny about active investigations. Comey couldn't and didn't aquit her. It;s up to the AG to decide prosecution.

THE DELEGATES, HOROWITZ

There is clearly an investigation into either McCabe or Comey and probably both.

And now we know why they opened the Comey investigation, so no questions have to be answered.
Also what a load of crap that the Clinton email has not been reopened.

Attached: tck7w2q8byox.jpg (436x429, 37K)

What's the 'classified' email between Loretta Lynch and Amanda Renteria about? It was very briefly mentioned? And Wray said it couldn't be discussed.

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-06-22 CG DF LG SW to Renteria (Lynch Email).pdf

>judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-06-22 CG DF LG SW to Renteria (Lynch Email).pdf

Thank you for the link. So, my understanding (from the letter) is some congressmen are trying to get a hold of that email? Correct?

It is an exhibit with Horowitz report. It apparently has such high level of classification that the Senate has been unable to see it.

Also see this for more info on what the e-mail may be about

Thank you.

loretta

Attached: loretta-lynch-800x416.png (800x416, 355K)

Christopher "no-bias-here" Wray says this is a-okay.

Attached: 1529351067040.jpg (1413x501, 119K)

Also note Horowitz testified today that he does not determine what's classified and it was done by the intel community. So the same people who redacted McCabe's $70k desk... odds are the e-mail isn't classified but very damaging to FBI.

Yeah, that's my thought too.

Well, damaging to the DOJ and probably whatever agency classified it.

It strikes me as odd that the both deny it, but how would you classify something so secret if it did not exist.

Yes DOJ, FBI, one in the same at this point. Both corrupt. I get the sense from Wray's testimony today that this OIG report was an appetizer. Almost like they aren't prosecuting anyone for this because the crimes with the Russia investigation will be easier to prove. It's the same group of people so they dodge this bullet but won't dodge the next one. Just a hunch but I think many people are going to prison. Huber is there for a reason.

Re-read Lynch attorney statement. Very lawyerly statement

>to the best of her knowledge and recollection
>did not communicate to Ms. Renteria, either in words or in substance, that ‘she would not let the FBI investigation into Clinton go too far,’” the spokesman said.
So the use of quotes just means that she never said the exact phrase