Disgusting

Why is that thing still alive..?

Attached: 4749D0F4-CBD2-47D7-9ABA-4A3EE2214B06.jpg (1242x1935, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aw, good job lil' guy! You've managed to learn how to work the computer like a big boy :) someone's getting an extra scoop of ice cream tonight after dindin!

Trump decided to leave that body of the U.N. a few days ago, if I recall correctly. It's administered by Saudi Arabia, if I am correct. Useless organization.

Deport

do they not realize that they sound like actual 9 year olds when they call him Drumpf in what I assume is meant to be a serious post?

Attached: BLUMF.jpg (240x210, 2K)

>tearing kids away
>migrants

not

>illegal aliens
>felons
>scumbags
>human cockroaches

>liberals are not willing to make sacrifices for the good of the country
Every time

>people who enter the country illegally shouldn't be punished for it if they have children
How do people not see their game?

What the fuck are taxes you unabashed idiot?

Attached: 1457630967039.jpg (247x223, 16K)

It's a fair point. Why aren't we just summarily putting everyone caught at the border on a cargo plane to Guatamala? Why are we bothering with detention?

2 scoops?!

It's not a sacrifice, it's cruelty.

EVERY CRIMINAL ARRESTED IF THEY HAVE CHILDREN ARE SEPARATED FROM THEIR CHILDREN
WHY SHOULD ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CITIZENS???
EXPLAIN THIS TO ME LIBTARDS!

Something conservative used to pay

They were punished before the policy switch. Civil infractions were still prosecuted and they were still deported. You don't need to traumatize children in some pathetic attempt to punish their parents.

Sounds like the UN needs to be right there on the boarder or in these towns and farms in Mexico being the first line of defense in making sure Mexican/CA's stay right where they fuck they are or else the United States will separate them from their kids.

How many times does a country need to say 'STOP DOING THIS SHIT" until you get it in their heads?

The UN can suck my dick

>Why are we bothering with detention?
Legal obligation.

Theft
I agree, send the whole family back

Some fucking lib judge's ruling

I know how badly that triggers you, I'm so so so so sorry.

What?

Pay for your own goddamn road and police and firemen and

>Pay for your own goddamn road and police and firemen and
I do, it was just a meme
Paying taxes isn't making sacrifices, it's actually illegal not to

>why is a 2 year old girl still alive?
>we must kill the 2 years olds

When did Trump supporters turn completely degenerate and immoral?

>lol y u so upset it was jus a meme

Attached: 98768gv.jpg (622x424, 28K)

>They were punished before the policy switch
Sauce?
>You don't need to traumatize children in some pathetic attempt to punish their parents.
We shouldn't punish lawbreakers if they have children? Your argument an appeal to emotion. That's a fallacy.

Paying taxes isn't a sacrifice you autist
illegals should be sent back and we shouldn't have to sacrifice our well being for them

I agree send the kids back too

You conservatives whine and bitch and scream like it's the most terrible thing in the world, but it's not a sacrifice??

>muh (((UN human rights)))
absolute meme, and fuck nigger spawns.

Attached: saudi-arabia-now-rules-the-un-human-rights-panel.jpg (300x168, 12K)

>Pay for your own goddamn road and police and firemen
I DO pay for my town's police.
To keep niggers out.
My taxes pay to keep the fucking scum out.

Attached: border-partol-agent-enjoys-dumping-illegal-water.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

>You conservatives
Spotted a shill.

ITT:
>This is immoral!
Youre right, we should send the kids with their parents.
>N-n-no..
>you X are always doing Y
Jee wizz mister, thats EXACTLY what I said.

>Pay for your own goddamn road and police and firemen and
>what are taxes

something something patriarchy

Taxes are for importing niggers and laundering.

>You're right, we should send the kids with their parents.
So why aren't we doing that? Why isn't trumpleshitskin doing it?

that little goblina is going to have at least one child of her own by the time shes 16.

obligatory

Attached: fuck borders and laws.jpg (634x566, 75K)

Sauce please
Exactly, we should be.

>they should be exempt from the law because cnn is using them as a political too and i get sad when they show me pictures of crying babies.

It’s an overpopulated Mexican, not an Aryan.

ah is this the new syrian beach boy type photo?

This propaganda is failing. They're trying to use this issue to force open the southern border of the USA. They're trying to allow an invasion into our nation.

If we lose our southern border it will cause the dissolution of our nation. This is literally treason.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/hhs-handed-child-migrants-to-human-traffickers.html
The Facts:

Criminals who endanger their children by breaking the laws of another nation deserve to have their kids taken away.

These policies were in place under Obama.

These children are victimized when they arrive in the states. Some of them wind up in gangs. Some of them wind up working for drug dealers. And worst of all, some of them wind up in sex trafficking rings. It is far more compassionate to detain them while they await to be reunited with their families in their home nation. It is criminal, cruel and irresponsible for their law breaking parents to bring them to our nation in the first place.

Illegal aliens come to the United States to work as slaves. They are paid slave wages. They are not given basic health care. And if they dare to complain they get deported. These people and their children are exploited savagely and the best thing for any of them is to keep them from coming to this nation in the first place.

We are the heroes here. We are on the side of right.

>...United Nations demands the "Drumphs" administration...

Attached: fetch your shinebox.jpg (694x534, 25K)

Again...

EVERY CRIMINAL ARRESTED IF THEY HAVE CHILDREN ARE SEPARATED FROM THEIR CHILDREN.

SINGLE CRIMINAL PARENTS HAVE THEIR CHILDREN PUT INTO THE SYSTEM.

THIS HAPPENS A THOUSAND TIMES A DAY

WHY SHOULD ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CITIZENS???

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME LIBTARDS!

>parents drag across dangerous/ hot ass desert
>trump puts then in a confined space with food and water
>GOD DAMN IT TRUMP
hmmmm

I don't get it? Are we separating them permanently or killing the kids or something? Seems like some boilerplate emotional outbursting.

Try three

fuck you and fuck off, your sacred cow set this shit up and your retarded cali dem friends made this the policy in the 80s, kys and the un can fuck off too.

It actually says drumpf... Haha.

Hey guys, not cool, the CBC said trump is locking up kids away from their parents, WHO DID NOTHING WRONG, just because they immigrated illegally.

You fucking monsters are starting fucking child concentration camps

Attached: TEARS.jpg (1283x899, 132K)

I wish this was a caricature

Attached: inrain.png (1024x588, 564K)

Dominoes is filling fucking potholes in roads because government is too inept to do it.
If that's not the perfect allegory for "waste of tax dollars" then I don't know what is.

Good question all border jumpers should be executed

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

Attached: trumpishitler.jpg (521x643, 64K)

>WHO DID NOTHING WRONG
Dumb leaf, you need more mexican exposure before commenting on a situation you don't know shit about. First of all do you see us punditing like internet experts to Canadians what Canadians should do about the blackfly problem? No, because blackflies are a Canadian not US problem and yet here you are. Second and most important,

THE BRAT IS HISPANIC.
IT WILL GROW UP TO DO SOMETHING WRONG.
AS AMERICANS DROWNING IN SPICS WE KNOW THIS.
AS A CANADIAN WITH 1 SPIC PER 400 SQ MILES, YOU DON'T.

Shut up about shit you don't know about, and kys.

Attached: images.jpg (237x213, 10K)

this is the future lib shits are desperate for.

Attached: 228-high[1].jpg (2000x1350, 895K)

why did this take so long to post
and also I understand there is an opportunitu for the whole family to be deported isn't it. They just prefer to keep their children in USA and cry to photos at the border?

You must be at least 18 to post on this board.

Trump better fixes this fast, before the midterms. This is bad optics.

Attached: trump full control tweet.png (605x340, 41K)

so we keep the children in the jail with the parents?

that is what the policy enacted by the dems says user. That kids CAN'T be in the detention centers while their parents are being processed/tried, as it would traumatize them

Attached: 8402409e6ff38d73e72235519cfe016649ce15c40ded0c01b8720069593de32b.png (908x539, 48K)

>UN demanding anything

>Send people to jail
>Their parents don't go with them

I know right? andis just the "oh he is crying, fuck borders and law and shit" meme

The left is a meme, and liars, which is why they cannot meme.

You sir, need to re read my posts, and re think about what you think I am saying

Attached: SMsequence.jpg (717x4666, 1.04M)

Frenchanon, because of liberals America has reached the point where optics no longer matter. We can gas these chimplets in the open and Trump will still win.

>not an aryan
what the fuck are you doing in the us then

Attached: mutt2033.png (592x885, 669K)

>boarder

Attached: inbreeding.jpg (662x800, 58K)

Is there any truth to the claims about the UN because i have yet to see a single thing to prove it.

Fucking disgusting creature. We should just gather every non-white and leftist and just burn them alive.

Attached: file.png (247x204, 113K)

This 100%

Yea those parents should be hung for doing that to their children

Something most of the people complaining about crumbling infrastructure while asking for foreign intervention in conflicts that aren't our turf and massive intake of non-contributing immigrants have never had to pay.

Attached: 1524233733317.jpg (1024x655, 237K)

I think on some level even they know it's just propaganda. But they are ok with it bc 1. It's against DRUMPFFT and 2. They are retarded

muh bible. these fuckers haven't even bothered to read the thing.

Attached: jesus on immigration.png (1312x713, 77K)

>UN
>demanded

Attached: 1508371715251.jpg (3591x3591, 1.68M)

>how dare you separate them?!?

Okay... deport them all together?

>CRUELTY

Okay so we just let them break the law and cheat their way in?

>Look goyim, the anchor baby method is working, and we are going to keep it working.

It’s legally and ethically wrong and has no interest for American Citizens in mind.

>OY VEY LITERALLY HITLER CALL THE UN NOW

Attached: EB39ECB7-16C0-4E8F-8DEA-1E7421E03BE6.jpg (1024x294, 37K)

Laws created to make deportation expensive so that pro immigration people can wave a huge number in our face to justify inaction

kek

This is a specific policy to deter them from hopping back into the revolving door. If you just send them all back, they'll try again. Take their kids away and scare the shit out of them, and we will blast a crater in their racial memory so deep, that they won't come within 1,000 klicks of this place ever again.

Attached: quaritch.jpg (1500x750, 89K)

If you haven't planned your kids life to adulthood, don't make them.

This kids' parents should be publicly flogged.

Attached: 2C7492F0-8051-4CE5-BCE8-6343984FDE35.jpg (600x315, 40K)

>image cropped to avoid showing new clothes and shoes
fuck off

MSNBC coverage compares the camps to Ausichwitz kek, meanwhile actual footage shows the kids playing vidya, soccer, etc.

Attached: article-0-1EB555BC00000578-754_634x699.jpg (634x699, 85K)

I love how they torture kids for these photos then blame Trump somehow. I know they're going back anyway but could someone protect these kids from photographers, last thing they need is some asshole trying to get them to cry for a photo op.

savage

we own the UN.
they cant make us do shit

go back to Jow Forumseddit you garbage pun faggot.

uncut

Attached: fuck_having_borders_laws_and_shit.jpg (634x566, 58K)

europe caved to that staged dead shitskin baby, gonna laugh at you if you fall to a live one faking. dead to all shitskins

When will they demand that Planned Parenthood stop tearing children from their mothers?

Attached: 1529338862768.gif (500x279, 1.8M)

>YOU HAVE TA PAY FOR DESE BROWN KIDS AND LET THEM VOTE DEMOCRAT OR IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH YOU FUCKING GOYIM!

Attached: 1231231233.jpg (492x737, 128K)

I’m not talking about myself, you fucking fetal alcohol syndrome slav tard, I was referring to the diabetic mestizo niglet parasite.

Attached: 7E89C27F-5AED-4AF0-9781-D4426CD1108B.jpg (688x398, 78K)

Attached: 35779265_10216661496640724_3768763265992097792_n.jpg (720x480, 60K)

Millions were separated from their families during the soviet union, some even killed, but nobody gave a shit. One baby who has no idea what is happening around her, probably is crying because of noise, confusion, and the media in her face, and the whole world goes mad and cries "Open Borders Now". wow

Did the U.N just use the word Drumpf? What the actual fuck I thought they had professionalism.

this is either funded or run by a kike

Nah, this is the updated version

Attached: 1529274709585.jpg (750x626, 95K)

>Frenchanon

Attached: 1529266879113.png (730x844, 137K)