What are the benefits of marriage?

Here we discuss benefits of marriage for MEN. Not for the kids, not for the wife, just for men. I believe there are none.

Attached: Untitled.png (294x456, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nlYkOc7W5c
youtube.com/watch?v=ur8RPVU8sT0&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muh selfish individualism
How about the benefits of having a stable family + tax breaks

Marriage is an exchange of property, a father transferring ownership of his daughter to the man he has sold her to. Marriage shows who owns a cunt. Is why I have my wife branded.

why do married people get tax breaks

To encourage stable families.

why not just reduce everyones taxes

>for MEN

These days? Not much. You don't even have authority over your home like men in the past did. Marriage as our ancestors knew it has been dead for generations.

>Muh selfish individualism
Hey, idiot. Men need incentives to marry or else more and more men won't, which we see these days.

I have no problem with that. Just lower married couples even more. However, nanny states need money...

>Hey, idiot. Men need incentives to marry or else more and more men won't, which we see these days.
Men aren't marrying because women are overtaking them income wise.

>Just lower married couples even more.
That doesnt change anything
Why are single people responsible for paying the taxes for married people

>Why are single people responsible for paying the taxes for married people
Married people pay taxes...

but they pay less

single people are effectively subsidizing the taxes for married people

It is almost as if the government is encouraging people to get married...

>I believe there are none.
Pretty much.

Why does the government care if people are married

Why is the government involved in peoples personal relationships

To get no-fault divorced for any reason and at any time and then pay alimony or go to jail? Or am I missing something?

Attached: 1499181009973.jpg (720x678, 43K)

>Why does the government care if people are married
Because it is for societies best interest that the overwhelming majority of kids to be raised in two parent households.

None. Been with the same woman for 4 years have two kids, 100% monogamous on both sides but I refuse to fall into the judicial marriage trap. Marriage is to be an oath of loyalty not a weapon some kike lawyer can use against you. We'll jump a marriage rope in our backyard the government can fuck off.

Attached: 1523777971266.jpg (1024x683, 153K)

there are none

dating is cool and all but taking it to marriage is pointless

Attached: c5de26073d91ebfd654bb1e84b5ed941665e9103b13ae2fabf38a0cd22d18c86.jpg (1469x1323, 1M)

I agree

But why is that the governments concern? Seems like a social/cultural matter, not a state matter

If yourr gay I guess an advantage is marriage is the easiest way to get fucking in the ass by this country

>the benefits of having a family is family a family
Quality argument.

Nice strawman

Most people are not capable of reaching this decision on their own.

shows potential employers that either you are sane or your dick works.

>nigger-tier question.
>pic-related tier answers.

Ask yourselves this:
Who's gonna take care of you when you're old?

Attached: you.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>What are the benefits of X?
>Well the benefits of X are having X!
>>the benefits of X are having X
>lol
>n-nice strawman!

Attached: 1526347975391.jpg (600x532, 71K)

because the government is in charge of their country and it is hard to be in charge if your country is unstable. therefore they encourage stable family units to encourage a stable country

Marriage is the institution that guarantees the most long-term happiness. I am not talking about modern marriage which is watered down by the courts, I mean the ancient institution that punished disloyalty by either party with death. There is also the part where society is better off with marriage, as the core of civilization is the family unit. This is best for men, women, and children alike.

The same organizations that people babysit their kids for, the state

paying attention to this thread. gf is pressuring me to marry. she would be my second wife. not looking like a good deal for me, but I want her to stick around, so I might have to put a ring on it.

>implying American marriages last that long
>implying they even see each other besides at thanksgiving

Have you ever had a week where you got really sick and thought - jesus it would be so nice to have someone to check up on me right now. Shit like that is probably the #1 reason for even considering marriage anymore - so that when you're sick, or injured, or get fucking old you aren't stuck living on your own with no one to lean on for support.

I'm not saying it's guaranteed to work out, but it's worth trying if you find someone with the potential to be a good long term partner.

Not an argument. Op asked what is the benefit of an institution for child rearing. The obvious answer is you not raising kids in a broken household.

B-but muh wage gap.

One of my two home schooled sons who learned to be disciplined men and will reqlize their father sacrificed it all for their well being. If im a vegetable burden theyll know what to do. Their mother could just as easily die before me and will be elderly when I am so why would I rely on that.

There is not a single reason to get married. You don't control today's women, you lay one hand on her and she goes to the cops and they will ruin your fucking life.

How the fuck are you supposed to be her master if she has all the power???

People who choose to ignore female nature and the court system are FUCKING CHUMPS.

Female nature is chaotic, any man who puts his own balls into a female's hands is a KEK. The only relationship dynamic that is worth it if she submits FULLY, a man who hands off his freedom for a laughable idealized fantasy is a moron.

Attached: shes a good girl.jpg (1210x1600, 658K)

>Op asked what is the benefit of an institution for child rearing
>Here we discuss benefits of marriage for MEN. Not for the kids
If you're going to be unmarried and childless and argue for it on the internet, at least use your free time to argue well.

marriage is not really a personal relationship, it is more like an economic union

Married couples are more likely to produce and foster healthy kids who will contribute to the society when they grow up and do the same. kind of a long-term investment and it makes sense. it's an incentive. In some countries, you get more tax benefits with more kids.

Of course, the fact they are annoying bitches is completely unrelated.

>The benefit of "men"
Why does everything have to revolve around YOU? Many people are brought up believing that family is the most important unit of society.

Pls go back to your containment board.

>Why should a choice of an individual benefit that individual?
I agree that family is well and good, arguably more so than yourself considering I have 4 kids, but you really aren't good at arguing.

You're like the 90IQ skinhead trying to tell people Jews are bad.

If you're too much of a pussy to find a wife to submit to your authority (like OP here), obviously there are no benefits.

Go be a defeatist cuck somewhere else. If you can’t control a women, then hope for you was lost long before the law got in the way.

yeah. at this point i'm trying to look at from a practical standpoint. then's there's the issue of wives actually making their husband sick due to being such massive cunts.

>Germany
>contribution to society
Are you joking? You made your people extinct in 30 years. What contribution to society? Fucking retard. Have you seen Paris? Bunch of niggers and prostitutes, no society, that's your future. There ain't no walk in the parks there any longer.

LOL

The minute you have a problem, she'll bailed out on your ass.

You might be able to get laid easier if you're married. Not with your wife but with other women.

Good job ruining your kid's chances of being normal

What do you want me to argue? Kids who grow up in married families are more likely to succeed, not do drugs, not end up in prison, etc. That is the who point of my argument. I thought this board had an elementary knowledge of societal issues at least. I'm not going to spend my time spoon feeding people...

>why not just reduce everyones taxes

because fuck you, incel

the benefits of marriage are different depending on who you married.

>y-you've gotta put your kids in the (((federal))) schools!
>t. childless anime masturbator

You sound like a swinger, their marriages always crash heavily at end and alcohol comes as grim reaper.

How many exactly? Divorce rate in Belgium is 70%, my iq is higher than 95% of the population so I should be able to use my insight into procuring a lasting relationship but even still its a fucking gamble because the person you're entering the contract with is a biological weapon that explodes every month and in key phases throughout her life.

I can trust myself to remain stable but can I trust a being that is ruled by her hormones?

That's a risk with anything - the goal is finding someone you trust enough and who proves to be loyal enough that the risk of that happening is minimized and who can trust you in turn.

A successful marriage is all about finding someone you can trust to stick by you when shit goes sideways.

>What do you want me to argue?
Nothing. I don't have any interest in seeing you argue, I'm just pointing out that you aren't making arguments.

I don't say this as a pejorative, but you just seem dumb. Your responses have proved you are comfortable in your stupidity though, so I won't push anymore.

ouch, but kinda true

Those aren't benefits of marriage, those are benefits of having a partner.

What has finding a partner got to do with marriage? Nothing.

>You're stupid
Lol. This board is so fucking borning now. It is a bunch of failed alphas who think throwing petty insults mean something. Grow up, kid. You're not impressing anyone...

Been with my gf for nearly 4 years, marriage is the next logical step.

Should I do it bros?

Attached: 6BE9B527-0486-4190-A741-14861B0A151B.gif (460x259, 2.39M)

I think it's an unnecessary distinction. I doubt anyone refers to marriage and excludes monogamous and committed pair bonds that lack the religious or legal aspect.

>The state will take care of me when a bank steals my savings. (oh wait, it's legal in Canada)
>The state will take care of me when there's a health care crisis (what do you think elders spend the most on!!!)
>The state will take care of me by raising retirement age to pay for GIBS.
>The state will take care of me by moving violent apes into my neighbourhood and putting us at risk of being victims of violent crime.
>...

Attached: merchant.jpg (199x201, 15K)

*boring

stats don't matter. your kids are going to turn out to be degenerate, godless communists regardless or whether their parents are married or not.

>I believe there are none.

Marriage is good. But the states involvement and the divorce industry? Major shit.

Sit down with a woman, ask her if she found an ideal man, would she marry him if for whatever reason he could in the future take her kids, shack up with someone else, live in a house that you paid for, and decide when YOU see your own kids.

How many women would say yes to that deal? How many automatically say yes to that deal when they get married? The states involvement in marriage and sacking the married man is essentially the state to beta to say to the woman 'no', so it robs the man to shut the cunt up.

All you trad fucks are gutless, nutless, bitchs of men, you don't have the balls to call out the divorce industry, or the state, or the cunts who run men through the courts for alimony, so you'll kick the man instead even though he has everything stacked against him. You're vermin if you want men to get married without a major reform of divorce law.

Also shame doesn't work on men, so don't even try it.

Why would you want to marry a woman you felt like beating all the time? Are you sadistic?

Marriage is the end goal of finding a trustworthy partner - binding yourselves together in a shared life in a way that two people just sharing an apartment or visiting each other one weekends don't share.

>Men aren't marrying because women are overtaking them income wise.

That’s not a cause, that’s a symptom. The CAUSE is that when women make more money, they look for men with a commeasurately higher income. Women don’t want men who are their equals, they want men who are better than them. As the overall level of female income rises, the pool of available men making significantly more than that level shrinks drastically. 80% of women believe they deserve to pick from the top 20% of men and there just aren’t enough rich men to meet their rising standards.

Man, I'm just a regular folk, trying to live life the right way. I haven't caused any of this. I guess you are talking about (((them))). I was talking about how it would work in theory, not referring to this shitfest we have to live in.

Religion ruined marriage all over the planet. Marriage is only good and long-lasting without all that religious ceremony and excuses called forgiveness. There's no forgiveness for cheating and preachers are all pedos anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nlYkOc7W5c

Attached: -.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Yeah, because public school arent complete cesspools of bra burning femanist teachers and liberal indoctrination.

Clearly you have no idea what having kids in todays world is like or youre just a memeflag libcuck.

>There is not a single reason to get married.
You wouldn't share your video games with your kids anyway.

See you in divorce court, sucker.

Marriage has nothing to do with visiting. If you live in big city and move for work your marriage will fail anyway. Every moron can stay married after prom and with school sweetheart, but those marriage fail 100%.

All we have on our side is women not wanting to be lonely, but once they find a replacement, we're screwed. What a garbage system. Marriage should be a binding contract with steep penalties for breaking it. I guess this is the feminists' doing?

> Produces a strawman
> Argues against strawman
> Thinks he's debating intelligently

try again pleb

Attached: 14976167_10157672814445627_1982679694_o.jpg (1385x891, 239K)

>but I want her to stick around, so I might have to put a ring on it.
So if you don't put a ring on it she'll leave you? She sounds like a real winner user!!

well, yeah. I mean, women want to get married eventually. you didn't know this?

It might sound irrational, but within the irrational system she is acting pretty rationally.

Very simple truth to life and success in marriage: if you live in broken society your marriage will get broken too. The most important aspect of any marriage is the society, not what you as husband does. If you live around niggers and in big capitalistic city, you ain't got a single chance for your marriage to succeed until death do us apart, not a single chance.

Shit, I live in a rural area and my marriage lasted a fucking year. A bitch wants to live in the country to raise nice, white family...but then she feels like a kept woman, then wants to move to the city with niggers and culture. It's a no win sitch.

>I guess this is the feminists' doing?

They always hated marriage, so yeah, also (((lawyers))) love it, more misery with family breakup, more profit.

Determine the quality of the woman you're marrying...

People don't change, you just picked a dishonest woman.

>Stats:
>- Strength: 0
>- Dex: 0
>- Manhood: 0
>- Fedora tipping: 200

If you don’t really care about having offspring, there’s no benefit. Might as well just go extinct and let the real men conquer the earth while you have fun playing your vidya...

Attached: 124B267D-2024-4928-8C8C-184A651A22AD.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Who's gonna take care of you if your wife divorces you.

Don't act all haughty, you're the idiot who's considering going into a contract with an irrational woman and the state.

youtube.com/watch?v=ur8RPVU8sT0&t=

Attached: 1504711035391.jpg (750x937, 188K)

perhaps. or maybe I just picked a woman and by nature they don't know what they want and need to be told what to do, eventually resenting you for controlling her because she read on facebook that no man should be your boss.

I'm not writing this for the 13th century. I'm in 2018 and as you say: modern marriage is watered down by the courts.

Rural in USA pretty much grows nothing, what's the point for it to be rural if you still construct a cardbox house and nobody in neighborhood got any fruit and vegetables planted? People when they grow older want to create something for themselves and not just paid for it, that's how successful marriage looks like. Visiting Walmart and picking up prom date marriage women or in pubs, that's not going to last. I am just telling you that big city full of foreigners is a more highly chance to fuck up your marriage, simply because people your wife meets and those people aren't white, they believe in faggotry of new era and they going to corrupt your wife's mind, then you going to go into a fight with your woman and it's going to end, that's what i meant with big capitalistic cities.

Here's a list of the benefits of marriage in our modern society.

Attached: tabula rasa.jpg (220x202, 6K)

>The women hating force itt
This is why you stay married for your children's sake, everyone.

Because you assume she will be the same once she has that ring...

>Implying I didn't find myself a good wife and I didn't keep myself close to family.

Being virtuous isn't impossible, takes practise tho.

Attached: childfree.png (1112x863, 56K)