How will white Americans survive?

How will white Americans survive?

Attached: white pop America.jpg (2000x1481, 2.18M)

>Texas-Mexican border
>White gain
Excuse me? Have you ever been to Laredo? I counted at least six white people when I went back there, what a completely inaccurate map.

this is from pure numerical numbers. That is probably due to gentrification

white America is in a even worse state then Europe , if we dont do something soon our traitors within will end the white race

Attached: african birthboom.png (754x745, 79K)

updated

Attached: boomrate.png (897x710, 81K)

if whites lose America, will you burn it down, or let the brown people have it?

I don't think there were any white people in Laredo until recently

Such bullshit. We're one of the smallest racists on earth yet everyone else gets to call themselves "minorities."

Um.... no sweaty. The question is how the rest of us will survive white America. You guys are a menace.

I agree. I believe if we clog the border and deport the immigrants we'll get up to around 68% white. Still, we're not out of the woods then. As for Europe I think you guys will prevail, unless something unforeseen happens.

Yeah fuck them for giving you food, electricity, and the cure to malaria you fucking ape.

We'll burn it down one way or another.

With Blood and Honor
Mods are such gay cocksuckers

they won't. they'll be absorbed. good riddance too for being so short sighted they allowed it.

>have to deport millions of immigrants just to get back to 68%
This country is over my man. 68% is gorillas in the mist tier. Only thing to do is accelerate the decay.

I mean, in the long term, where will we go, who will be our partners, etc.

I doubt that, maybe so but surely not all.

Why accelerate its decay? What will happen when this nation dies?

>What will happen when this nation dies?
The masses eyes are opened and a new one is born.

>My county is green
Hallelujah.

we don't need to burn it down, that's what they already do

I was born there, growing up I had plenty of blonde hair, blue eyed friends and going back at 21 years old it's nothing but Mexicans in their short, stubby, and brown face walking up and down speaking spanish. It's a disgrace.

There is only one answer

Attached: 1519683861547.jpg (2100x1575, 1.83M)

>if whites lose America, will you burn it down, or let the brown people have it?
If we lose America, the brown people will burn it down.

Would rather not burn it down. I've maintained that SJWs and minorities they support (or the other way around?) care more about making sure that whites don't have something than seeking it out themselves.

I learned this after Canada sued that dead guy that left his money for white only scholarships, but since the guy had a clause against using the money for minorities, the Canadian government decided that no one gets that education from his money.

SJWs and the governments that follow them, would burn everything whites have if everyone else cannot have it. Their goal is revenge, not equality.

So I would never stoop to that level myself. And as other anons are saying, they'll burn it even if they do get it.

it could be that the white race is passed the point of no return. millions will continue to flood into America from south America and Europe will be flooded from Africa ..
time machine would be nice to travel back to the glory days of the white race

Remember what they came from. Soon the darkness will consume the world, but that is unsustainable. One white community is all it takes. Whites were made to pioneer, conquer, and advance. The numbers will thin and HOPEFULLY in the future people won't fucking ignore our god damned orders.
>see: bible that preaches against race mixing and jews in general

Actually there used to be a lot of whites in Laredo

We are already 70%

Can't wait for niggers to turn into literal ghouls as they strip every edible thing from Africa except for themselves.

Mexican is white.

that gain on the map is from those 6 people

My county's red because all of the youth leave the second they graduate high school for the cities because there hasn't been any fucking jobs until very recently.

When was this map made? I live in one of those green counties and there is definitely not a gain in white population.

Mexican is not white, and you have no mexicans, so you wouldn't know. Speak to us of pakis. Them, you know

>white Americans
we prefer you use the people-first term "Americans of Light"

Attached: ty dt pol.jpg (1320x770, 249K)

It’s because they want to get rich and don’t care about family or tradition