I’ve never seen them push this hard on something in my life

I’ve never seen them push this hard on something in my life.

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1018, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.ca/name-origin?surname=siskind
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>jews were only persecuteed when their parents committed a crime
This is holocaust denial

>120k likes
If only the government would do what retarded leftists think it's doing.

I really hope the average American is getting redpilled on the fact that the left wants nothing short of complete open-borders and thinks anyone who disagrees is on par with a slave owner.

A halfit criminal almost scammed her way into the Presidency, so they did push something else this hard. Midterms are coming up and they have nothing else. Obama has been going around coordinating this even though these are his policies that they had no problem with him doing. They have nothing else to go into the midterms with and the DNC is dead broke. They have to ramp up the crazy in the party to get the stragglers to give all their money to the DNC.

I just wonder how many of them actually use twitter.

Sounds great, let's bring those laws back.
These retards never learn.
All that stuff sounds awesome.

Attached: 1524485514201.png (313x325, 89K)

The left is intently trying to continue importing their voter base.

>Yes, murdering people is illegal

Did you live in a cave in the wilderness during the election? Shariablue made hundreds of sock puppet accounts to post the same garbage endlessly. It’s just repetitive jargon to influence the sub conscious of normies.
Even small children know that consequences exist for breaking rules.

Since when does thinking you're entitled to walk into another country, bypass it's laws, and benefit from it's infrastructure means you have morals?

I keep posting but no libtard has replied

EVERY CRIMINAL ARRESTED IF THEY HAVE CHILDREN ARE SEPARATED FROM THEIR CHILDREN.

SINGLE CRIMINAL PARENTS HAVE THEIR CHILDREN PUT INTO THE SYSTEM.

THIS HAPPENS A THOUSAND TIMES A DAY

WHY SHOULD ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CITIZENS???

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME LIBTARDS!

So far the retards on the left can't get past their TDS, and the retards on the rino right are pretty much in the same boat. The fact that they think their voters want open borders shows how insane they are. Let them carry on with their own suicide. It's amusing.

Attached: 1526500048179.jpg (750x595, 129K)

you must of missed the months they pushed trump russia bullshit

this is tame by comparison and boring no one really cares about spics

guaranteed at least 80% of those likes are bots

Hate this sort of logic, raping children is illegal but so was being black without a white owner, not anymore though.

Can just throw anything into the mix that way.

In 30 countries, talking about the HOLOCAUST is illegal.

This happened under Obama too.

Attached: image.jpg (1536x850, 470K)

What the FUCK is this shit??

NK peace summit and economy are good for repubs heading into the midterms. Dem strategy is "think of the children!"completely manufactured propaganda issue like all dem issues. Gun control, global warming, wage gap, etc... Dems just make up issues to combat.

>Someone walks into this guys house
>"Hey you can't do that, that's illegal!"

Virtue signalling piece of shit, he wouldn't ever take in a single refugee

>pussy grab failed
>Russia failed
>NK war failed
>Stormy failed
>Cohen failed
You can smell the desperation from miles away, these people have nothing

Yea. Let’s start rounding these people up already. Here that cia? We are ready. Start the fire.

more like 80% privileged white liberals who live in an all white area & think we need open borders because the mexican who makes their starbucks is nice

the sparks that will ignite the keg.

rape is also illlegal.

literally who

(((ISI Breen))).

LOL. Kikes are trying their hardest. Note the likes though. 120,000 likes, and roughly about 40 million plus who love it

Attached: 1514088281578.png (618x710, 334K)

Does anyone have pics of when this separation of children from families was happening during the Obama administration? I need to show a lefty friend of mine that it was happening then too

most of the pictures you see on this topic are actually from 3-4 years ago

I know. I want them.

There was one of i think from a rally telling the obama administration not to seperate children anyone have that picture?

This. And ethics are useless without logic. You can feel bad for a starving wolf, doesn't mean you should let it into your house.

And Mexicans aren't even starving.

Attached: image.jpg (1288x932, 557K)

Yep, they got this shit burger rolling with a bunch of pictures of kids in cages from Obama detention centers. Absolutely priceless.

Attached: 2015178642.jpg (1858x1204, 514K)

Bingo

>This much strawmanning
This is why I left the left and went right

Attached: 2AA2D048-223C-4D3C-AEEF-EADA2DF98DC5.jpg (205x246, 11K)

>#notmypresident
>#russiancollusion
>#resist

I hope to god the left runs on immigration and wants to start a war over importing third worlders

>slavery
>holocaust

they always bring these up and it always invalidates their argument. when will they ever learn?

>I’ve never seen them push this hard on something in my life.
They have nothing else to run on for 2018 mid terms, and we are approaching the summer.

That's why.

Attached: most-important-issue-for-democrats-heading-into-maryland-primary-removing-president-trump-46%.jpg (754x960, 126K)

Does anyone else feel like this is kind of the final stand for Democrats? Like, I’ve never seen anything pushed to hard so quickly, especially since it’s seemingly out of nowhere. Like how a wounded animal attacks the fiercest when it’s cornered, this seems to be the dems throwing everything into the table.

You have to understand that this policy is not about compassion or humanity, it is about business. The destruction of the border and the creation of a precarious class of workers with few rights is the fucking dream of the elites who control the corporations that depend on labor. At its core this push is about the devaluation of labor and the reduction of rights for laborers. Almost all identity politics has this in common. Liberals are too dumb to compare social and fiscal policy as being related and view everything through the lens of who they perceive to be victims, without realizing that the victims will face further victimization through predatory business.

OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST OBAMA DID IT FIRST

Yeah, robbing banks is illegal. But so is being Jewish. #LegalizeRobbery

>Asylum seekers fleeing cartel beheadings are criminals

Welcome to spic fest 2018, otherwise known as the midterms.

Stop being islamaphobic. Acept Sharia law now bigot.

He really should have ramped it up with
>having sex with children is illegal

They were probably at a similar level of desperation in 1984 at about this point in the year, but back then most anons were either not alive yet or too young to appreciate what was going on at the time.

Attached: 198449010.png (1182x635, 164K)

They'll keep pushing.

They are actually climate refugees now. the crime in their home country is the result of global warming making resources scarce so crime and competition are increasing.

Nice, leaf.

it does feel like this. You can see how they tried to set up this narrative about this last week when the circulated the pic. Even after getting called out and embarrassed that they were using a pic from the obama admin, they had to stick with it because the were all collaborating together on this issue for the last few months and had the stories and stuff ready to go and it was too late for them to back off. That pic was supposed to be the hard hitting piece of evidence...like the dead kid on a beach they used over in europe. It's a losing issue that only seems amplified in a social media sounding board.

...also, with this made up issue they started they can now have an excuse for ignoring the damning IG report.

REMEMBER FOLKS!

THIS IS A PLOT OF TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES. GLOBALISTS ARE TRYING TO USE THIS ISSUE TO FORCE OPEN THE SOUTHERN BORDER OF THE UNITED STATES.

LOSING THE SOUTHERN BORDER WILL FORCE THE DISSOLUTION OF OUR NATION. WE WILL CEASE TO BE AMERICA.

THIS IS A GLOBALIST PLOT BEING PUSHED AND FUNDED BY FOREIGN POWERS. THIS IS LITERALLY TREASON. THIS IS LITERALLY AN INVASION.

and these faggots have yet to answer...

EVERY CRIMINAL ARRESTED IF THEY HAVE CHILDREN ARE SEPARATED FROM THEIR CHILDREN.

SINGLE CRIMINAL PARENTS HAVE THEIR CHILDREN PUT INTO THE SYSTEM.

THIS HAPPENS A THOUSAND TIMES A DAY

WHY SHOULD ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CITIZENS???

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME LIBTARDS!

>1984
Just hope we don't get 1986.

Attached: todays-illegals-tomorrows-democrats-president-reagan-signed-politics-1477298871.jpg (640x531, 99K)

Stealing shit is ilegal but blacks does it anyway

got change that too?

From their perspective it looks like the killing blow; whites booted into demographic obscurity with a send off that makes sure a certain number of cucked voters will never even think of voting Republican, no matter how anti-white the Dems get.

Kikes gonna kike.

Attached: 158E95B7-C335-4375-AF98-096ADB381024.jpg (323x318, 44K)

>comparing border enforcement (an absolute right of all sovereign nations) to slavery
Oy vey

someone should show them what mexican cartels do and why you shouldn't let them into the country

The average American is an easily manipulated fool, and the normies are eating this shit up. My female boomer coworker- who voted for Trump- is very concerned about this issue thanks to the MSM, Facebook, etc.. It's bullshit propaganda, of course, but it's proving to be very effective. "Suffering" children is a meme that always works on the ignorant masses

>taking children away from their families = THE LEFT IS REPILLZ HA HA HA OPEN BORADERS STRAMWNAZ

You're really fucking dumb and really fucking immoral

Climate refugees or environmental migrants are people who are forced to leave their home region due to sudden or long-term changes to their local environment. These are changes which compromise their well-being or secure livelihood. Such changes are held to include increased droughts, desertification, sea level rise, and disruption of seasonal weather patterns (i.e. monsoons[1]). Climate refugees may choose flee to or migrate to another country, or they may migrate internally within their own country.

Come on Americans. Open the borders already

Why is that the problem of the US govt?

ancestry.ca/name-origin?surname=siskind

You know what to do.

Distraction from the FBI interfering with an election.

Yeah I am surprised they haven't tried to hook a Russian angle into the "death camps" yet but I guarantee it is coming. I expect to see some shit like "Russian colluders linked to shady investment firm who sold Wal Marts to build death camps in Southern States" or some equally batshit CNN shit.

Too stupid to live. Modern medicine destroyed the world.

Agreed.
Demography is reality.
As you point out, CA is the perfect example. A once fine red state ruined by the left and their wetback illegal voters.

Attached: 14207835.png (747x843, 75K)

>HURR DURR OBAWMA
>LAWK HUR UPPPP

Climate change is an issue that can no longer be ignored or questioned…

It is affecting millions of people all over the world each day and latest figures predict that by the end of the century there will be 2 billion climate refugees—those whose homes have become uninhabitable due to the effects of climate change.
At the same time, the rise in the global population will continue to put more strain on dwindling resources with current estimates showing that by 2100 the number of humans on the planet will have grown to just over 11 billion.

>silence is consent
>except rape because reasons

>actually supporting separation of families

Imagine if they were white

Attached: 1524187164254.png (300x300, 9K)

Nobody will take their children in no-nazi, no-white supremacist Mexico.

It's because just people cannot tolerate evil in the world.

It’s also not particularly popular. A majority want *all* immigration set to 0.0. Any time we are fighting about immigration, we are going to win. People are tired of this shit, and the (((time))) is coming. (((They))) only speed the clock up with this bullshit.

Nigga what

Yes they are.

Wow, that sounds serious. The military should (((liberate))) Mexico with some strategic carpet bombing. Children will die, but it is a small price to pay.

Attached: hillary-as-nato-destroyed-libya.jpg (960x461, 154K)

But white children are taken from parents every day. What is social services.

>DUDE THE NAZIS HAD BORDERS AND LAWS

they ALWAYS follow the "opposite of Hitler" prime directive

doesn't matter what the Nazi's did, our society has to do the opposite of that

the harder they push the more nonsensical and ridiculous they look.

>120k likes

nice chinese bots.

>Someone stole my wallet so it’s ok if I steal yours

Its because the entire future of leftism in this country absolutely depends on it. They and their migrant scum pets dont have the fucking birthrates to keep their charade going. White conservatives do.

There is an image floating around that shows how, if immigration was simply halted, by 2050 this country would be 80% white conservative and their descendants. That's how bad the demographic outlook is for the left.

Immigration is their fucking lifeblood. They will fight to the death to keep the faucet on.

Jow Forums just likes to see strangers suffer.

Especially when those strangers feel self-righteous and entitled.

Does any country in the world have a stated open borders policy?

They're getting desperate. They've been telling everyone what's right and wrong for decades, and now that those of us with functioning brains have had enough of their shit, they're freaking the fuck out that someone is finally telling them to fuck off

What holocaust are you talking about? Armenians? Catars? Native americans? Atlantis people?

(((Ethics))) are inherently subjective and can be used to carry out certain objectives that might happen to benefit a certain group hailing from the levantine deserts.

Where will the climate refugees go?
We know that climate change will force millions from their homes, but will they even be recognised as refugees?

Yeah, let’s let everyone in. That’ll work great. Also, try moving to Canada without documentation. I’ve never been grilled harder at a border than when I went to Canada. even walking into and back out of fucking Mainland China was easier. Better yet, try emigrating to Israel if you're not Jewish. Borders are just imaginary lines and no person is illegal, right? See how many steps you get in before they shoot you in the back.

i can't take any of the leftist media whining seriously. the fact that shills brought these threads to Jow Forums of all places where anons don't give a fuck about the lives of illegals was amusing though.

me breaking into your daughter's bedroom is illegal

Okay. So I'll use his same argument to justify murder.

The propaganda used to be so smooth and masterful. But they're off center, nothing's hitting like it should. It's all related to the decline of the media for the past decade. The people in charge of media just aren't competent like they used to be, and the most competent people they have these days are marketers, not writers.

I guess voting in our elections as a non-citizen being illegal is just one of those unethical things we tell ourselves to justify the horror of not being subsumed into the People's Republic of China.

That's fine.

This is fine.

I will perpetuate this horror.

The hispanic population is three and a half times larger than it was in 1984. Back then the election was just that, an election. Now it's a proxy for the kind of country we live in.