en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
youtube.com/watch?v=30363QcHJ-o

>SELF IMPROVEMENT
pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1
Remember to post more /SIG/ material in the thread!

>EVENTS-
proactivepatriots.co.uk/events

>STATE OF LONDON DEBATE
eventbrite.co.uk/e/state-of-london-debate-2018-tickets-46434609166

>BREXIT MARCH 23rd JUNE
faceberg.com/events/193583241385348/

>#FREETOMMY MARCH 14th JULY
trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1006263760766537728
We cannot let the Civic nationalists keep the crowd. Our people are in there, we need to reach them.

>NEWS
>David DImbleby to leave question time
archive.is/0alSY

>Glasgow school of art will cost at least £100 million to repair
archive.li/Ut4uq

>Traveller camp in Cambridge doubles in size in less than a week
archive.li/2wDvC

>MPs demand legalisation of medical cannabis : Metro
archive.is/4bkNr

>Corbyn hits back at critics, saying Labour Live will happen in 2019 : Mirror
archive.is/Gal4o

>May pledges £20 billion to bloated NHS : Reuters
archive.is/hgXBn

>Aaron Banks says he is a victim of a witch-hunt : Telegraph
archive.is/HEdW4

>Grieve says Brexiteers could bring down Government : Mirror
archive.is/2rVeK

Attached: UnionJack.gif (470x250, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Eom6VRFSY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=rP615a6ogB8
youtube.com/watch?v=sXatIbuW9Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE
youtube.com/watch?v=bP1eXWIt-rE
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM
youtube.com/watch?v=DfoEaR0jr4E
express.co.uk/news/politics/975916/donald-trump-twitter-angela-merkel-government-germany-europe-immigration-migrants
channel4.com/news/jeremy-hunt-on-nhs-funding-medicinal-cannabis-and-brexit-dividend
thesun.co.uk/news/6565820/coach-driver-block-natwest-crawley-account-missing-business/
metro.co.uk/2018/06/18/shoppers-forced-to-flee-after-roof-collapses-onto-pavement-in-north-london-7641699/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5856861/England-fans-ready-early-rush-hour-nerve-mount-World-Cup-match.html
newstatesman.com/politics/health/2018/06/love-island-why-niall-left-anxiety-stress-reality-tv-mental-health
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-final-deal-vote-lords-peers-theresa-may-defeat-parliament-commons-a8405226.html
bbc.co.uk/news/health-44516123
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-44527778
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-44514563
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44519058
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44520759
patreon.com/Comedianpill
youtube.com/watch?v=uw2mkHmIKOA
vocaroo.com/i/s18Di7rir0EK
youtube.com/watch?v=C_WhG-PMxI0
twitter.com/LouiseBagshawe/status/981242385475817472
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WHAT YOU CAN DO

First of all, Improve. Post /SIG/ material in this thread (they can't say this isn't political).
Arrange to meet other anons in a general location & form local Vanguard groups; start shaping each other into leaders.
Start putting up posters like pic related. Buy a pack of red paper & a can of white spraypaint in cash, print one off, cut out the letters & use it as a stencil. Knock out a full ream's worth of posters in under an hour without any printer tracking dots. Meet up, hand them out & cover everything in a three-mile radius.
Get to know more of your neighbours. The first England game is on the 18th- go down to your local pub & start talking. If they're civicnats, they'll still be interested in #FreeTommy events, but if they're redpilled, you can start expanding your local Vanguard.
Redpill the rest carefully and slowly. A backfire could land you in jail.

>MEDIA
>Sir Oswald- there is still hope
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Eom6VRFSY&feature=youtu.be

>The Bowden Prophecy
youtube.com/watch?v=rP615a6ogB8

>Kai Murros- the coming British Civil war
youtube.com/watch?v=sXatIbuW9Hw

>Survive the Jive- what does it mean to be English?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>History with Hilbert- who were the Anglo Saxons?
youtube.com/watch?v=bP1eXWIt-rE

>A guide to off-grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>MEP gets shut down for questioning Tommy Robinson’s safety in GenPop
youtube.com/watch?v=DfoEaR0jr4E

Attached: Don't keep calm.png (2555x3583, 87K)

pakistanis and iraqis

kick it out lads
(racism)

Attached: CCB563EB-BC17-4D14-A285-535D51CA7EF0.png (750x1334, 133K)

Anyone seen any full kit wankers today? I saw one in the shops today.

>BBC
checks out

>people still care about politics when the footie is on

What the fuck lads?

Also I think that should have been a red card when Ngubu got pushed over there, totally out of order.

>no pic for whitey
kek

no because I don't leave my house

Attached: Show it the red card.png (474x355, 250K)

>guy down the pub unironically dressed in some fancy dress St George garb

COME ON NGUBU MY SON, SLAY THE TUNISIAN DRAGON

Attached: goooooooooal.jpg (590x885, 141K)

This isn't Jow Forums, it's just in the background. 'K mods?

how did scottish naming tradition even work
did a family just take over an area and then every cunt had to take their surname

Working class scum.

Overt Patriotism's never a bad thing user, just needs to be bought out of it's containment spaces & allowed to say what's really on it's mind.

ENGERLAND

Yeah I know it kinda suck man, but dont worry you arent the only one with small dick and women arent really going to give you much of a hard time if you know what you do and how to make them wet.

'eez a reul anglo-saxun

>what's really on its mind
and what's that? we should have signed mustafa last season? fucking LARPtard cunt

who?

Take your Medicine Eddie.

Attached: Eddie's medicine.png (1000x1000, 823K)

Ah shit wrong post please disregard what I said.

>Trump says Germany is turning on Merkel over migration 'Big mistake made all over Europe!'
express.co.uk/news/politics/975916/donald-trump-twitter-angela-merkel-government-germany-europe-immigration-migrants

>Jeremy Hunt on NHS funding, medicinal cannabis and ‘Brexit dividend’
channel4.com/news/jeremy-hunt-on-nhs-funding-medicinal-cannabis-and-brexit-dividend

>Coach driver blocks NatWest entrance after they ‘wrongfully’ close his business account
thesun.co.uk/news/6565820/coach-driver-block-natwest-crawley-account-missing-business/

>Shoppers forced to flee after roof collapses onto pavement in north London
metro.co.uk/2018/06/18/shoppers-forced-to-flee-after-roof-collapses-onto-pavement-in-north-london-7641699/

> England fans ready for early rush hour ahead of World Cup match
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5856861/England-fans-ready-early-rush-hour-nerve-mount-World-Cup-match.html

>Anxiety on Love Island: when reality TV stars have mental health problems
newstatesman.com/politics/health/2018/06/love-island-why-niall-left-anxiety-stress-reality-tv-mental-health

>Lords vote to give parliament 'meaningful vote' on final deal in blow to Theresa May
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-final-deal-vote-lords-peers-theresa-may-defeat-parliament-commons-a8405226.html

>Tax rise need to help pay for £20bn NHS boost, says PM
bbc.co.uk/news/health-44516123

>Major search operation after Moray Firth mayday call
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-44527778

>Bottle attack on Abercynon firefighters 'appalling'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-44514563

>Cannabis oil row: Billy Caldwell discharged from hospital
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44519058

>Loughborough Junction: Three killed by train in south London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44520759

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1408596187479.jpg (1600x1344, 198K)

virgin

What thread you in lad? Im intrigued...

Hobo.

Irony is I live in a really affluent area.

Agreed but I find it farcical that the English have had their patriotism reduced to occasionally cheering for a football team. I'm Welsh but it actually pisses me off that the English can't display their flag without some cunt saying it's racist. Absolutely absurd notion.

GOOOO ONN INGLUN MOIII SAAAANNNN

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

stop squatting below parallel you retard

don't care
had sex

On Jow Forums dont worry.

Attached: 1529331218887.png (579x536, 30K)

1 - 1 as it stands lads.

why do all these guys love to have flags and shirts with ENGLAND written on it, as if nobody knew what the flag was otherwise?

not sure how that relates desu
but it was an amusing tale of exploration
everyone should ride the bus to a place they've never been

Eddie wins

Had sex
Still have life
>Winning

dunno... drugs

these tunisians are dirty, slimy cunts

why are you describing my life you virgin?

Couldn't have put it better myself. I want to take it out of the pubs in the football season and put it in the homes & streets where it belongs, it's what i'm here trying to help accomplish.

>everyone should ride the bus to a place they've never been
Do you mean that literally or am I just being autistic?

What phenotype is this?

>I kNow You ARe BuT WhAT Am I?

Attached: Eddie's 'I tried!' Sticker.png (251x240, 83K)

Subscribe to Eddie's Patreon
patreon.com/Comedianpill

Eddie mate, have you ever had DNA test to see if the little girl is yours? You never know, it might not be and you'd be off the hook.

"Tory MP Antoinette Sandbach, who reported an OAP to the police for politely criticising her views on Brexit, has updated her email auto-reply threatening to call the cops on all non-constituents who contact her:"

So whatever you do don't email her at this address because it's very naughty.

[email protected]

I surely hope no people outside of the UK read this.

>the virgin
keep calm and carry on
>the chad
get mad and fight back

That would be a shame, wouldn't it?
I should go & warn them not to do that.

Attached: 9549e7c744d988fc457d33d532162d8e584cef3084f4ce77fbefcd6fcf408b7a.jpg (362x454, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uw2mkHmIKOA

Check this out pol

Northerner: bald at 20; perpetually red-faced; fat-face with 0 bone definition; addiction to low-class processed food e.g. sausage rolls; blonde haired

fair enough
he did look a bit of mess

literally
go find out what that place at the end of bus route is actually like
you never know it might be nice

Why aren't you civics watching the footie?

Is that strictly a northern phenotype? Why aren't southerners like it?

we are
it's half time
are you a foreign spy?

How did they get a pen then when something worse was done to us, no pen?

The referee's a wanker

The referee's a wanker

The referee's a wanker

Attached: 1521987184925.png (1174x664, 79K)

Attached: E0B8C809-70FC-4104-8E6B-E99BB47C4C87.jpg (1250x1875, 261K)

I'm pulling for you mates. we need to fight our way out of this hell

Not much interested in football lads. Can someone explain to me why England aren't walking all over a bankrupt muslim sand pit country, surely they don't even have grass to practice on

vocaroo.com/i/s18Di7rir0EK

Shut up

why do all you retards so badly misunderstand the phrase keep calm and carry on, this fucking shit about the victorian IQ making us all look like brainlets must be true

Millionaires don`t need to try, they already won.

Fucking lost it when meat pie sosij roll came on

Attached: kek2.jpg (447x341, 42K)

>all white team
>win world cup
>immigrant team
>lose

We easily use the same pic for anti-immigration purposes, bunch of cretins.

>How would we ever fill those positions from our OWN population? Everybody knows the english have no passion for football...
This is your brain on leftism, kids.

>keep calm and carry on
>until our boys kick the shite out of jerry

it's about keeping calm under enemy bombardment of the blitz so you can continue the war effort, why do retards think it means burry your head in the sand

They literally won it before mass migration, there wasn't an ethnic in the team kek what a dumb poster

*won the world cup that is

piss off eddie

Attached: go-away.gif (352x200, 1.49M)

Attached: jenna17.png (603x762, 869K)

Got my first car today bois, gotta say its pretty fucking getting to have that extra freedom now.

Attached: jenna19.png (777x790, 1.14M)

fuck off you Americanised little shit

*pretty fucking sweet

another brainlet joins the fray

you want some i'll give it ya

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 16K)

You are like the fourth smartest poster
not even podium

What's gotten you rustled, you were more amicable last thread

made myself a fun new script

mind your language

can't wait for Tunisia to beat us

Attached: Sharo (2).gif (500x489, 628K)

it's coming home

fake anime poster

OOOOHHH
WE GOTTA CORNAH

brainlets

why is brit/pol the only thread on /pol to contain cancerous tripfags?
makes you think don't it?

because its pubes' private blog

youtube.com/watch?v=C_WhG-PMxI0

looks abit like

I was watching Jow Forumsdark last night and it hit me.

The BBC is using the show to try to fool people into voting Labour.

Lets look at the obvious first:

>The main Baddie George Warleggan is meant to represent the Tory Party, with his love of privilege, hatred of the poor and corrupt dealings. He also drugs his wife to shut her up and keep her compliant.

>Ozzy the pervy Vicar is meant to represent UKIP, he is very close to George (aka the Torys) and believes the same things he does but is obviously a figure of ridicule despite representing the establishment.

> Jow Forumsdark is obviously meant to represent Jeremy Corbyn's faction of the Labour party, he is very left wing and cares for the poor. He also has a large amount of adoring female fans like Corbyn and while Corbyn has a weird ye olde worlde hobby of making jam, Jow Forumsdark has ye olde worlde hobbys like scything and smuggling.

Obviously the audience is meant to root for Jow Forumsdark and then go out and vote labour when they see how similar Corbyn is to Jow Forumsdark!

The BBC have put in some more subtle things too though.

>Judd is meant to represent the Lib Dems, he was a main character and the comic relief in an alliance with Prudy but at the end of the second season disappeared without a trace, much like the lib dems, coincidence?

>George Warleggen's fat game keeper is meant to represent Chucker Imunu and the rest of the Parlementary Labour party in that he wants to bring down Jow Forumsdark for no reason other than to satisfy his Tory paymaster George Warleggan.

I am not sure who the doctor his wife and pug are meant to represent but Demeza is meant to represent Ireland (red hair, opening her legs at the first man who writes a poem for her despite being married already) and her brothers are meant to represent the EU.

Last week Demelza's brothers were going to be executed by George, the fat gamekeaper and the pervy vicar (ie Tories, UKIP and the PLP) in a thinly veiled allegory to Brexit.

Attached: poldark politics.jpg (620x413, 90K)

replying to OP

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 146K)

In the old German spoken in ancient times, the word for Scotland and for Scythian is the same, Scutten. The Scythian peoples dominated the steppe north of the Black Sea at that time. A matrilineal culture in which people painted their bodies and had developed an extraordinarily high standard of craftsmanship with metal, particularly gold, they faded from history at about the time that scholars first begin to describe another matrilineal, body painting, metal working people - the Picts. Were they the same people?

twitter.com/LouiseBagshawe/status/981242385475817472

>blog
idk if that's the word i'd use

Attached: gchq--lou.jpg (1131x1035, 228K)

fuck off
footies on

you want the football pill, ill give you the football pill.

Imagine that Souf FC and Norf FC were doing a game of footie for the local derby. Now imagine that Norf FC spoke to the ref before the game and said that Souf FC wasnt allowed any top defenders like Rio Ferdinand or Hesky, and that their top strikers like Spurs hotstar Didier Drogba had to change shirts and play for Norf FC instead. Also the FIFA said that Souf FC werent allowed to cheer for their team because it were disrespectful to all the 6 million lost at are hillsburuh, so they had to sing the Norf FC tunes in the bandstand. Now imagine also that at half-time, all the Souf FC fans had to go que up at the stands and buy every Norf FC fan a saussage roll from the kiosk while they went for a piss and a cheeky line.After that imagine that Norf FC starts diving like a fucking legend and the ref completely misses it and starts giving Souf FC players red cards and awarding penalty shots to Norf FC. Then imagine in the end Souf FC gets ahead 1-0 by an excellently well placed headder by Michael Owen, but the ref disallows the goal because it was offside when it wasnt. When Michael Owen goes up to the ref all riled up, the ref shows him a yellow, then michael moans again and so he gets a red and sent off, FIFA made sure that everyone has to boo at michael for his shameful display, as advertised in their multimillion pound media campaigns to not question the refs decision. after that kerfufle and a bit of passing the ball around Norf FC do a really bad slider on the Souf FC Goalie, proper doing in his leg, the Souf FC players are outraged, but the ref said it didnt look like a foul to him and that he saw jaime carrager of Souf FC lift his top over his head earlier so he needs to be redcarded instead. goal line technology was on the pitch and everyone saw what happened but the ref ignored it in favour of his personal judgement. it wasnt justified as harsh enough to pause the game. 1/2

Attached: 1504133577068.jpg (888x765, 132K)