Smash the zog

Just failed a random drug test for marijuana, probably about to lose my job as the head RN at my hospital. I have 35k saved, and 1,500 in debt.. What do I do with my life now /pol? PS: I'm a single male, 25 no kids.

Attached: 1529121621705.png (769x733, 34K)

why didnt you take the proper precautions needed to pass the test?

why didnt you attempt to bribe the test taker?

why did you put yourself at risk to lose your job if you knew yourself to be unable to make the arrangements needed to pass?

I took some detox drink and it didn't work.

It was given by a government agency testing center, highly doubt that would work. Plus I'm pretty sure that's a felony.

Eh, I like to enjoy myself and relax. Pretty shitty I know, it sucks :/

I'm not even sure if I'll be able to work in another hospital since I will be fired for a "drug violation"

you must be out of shape and smoke a fuckload. thc is stored in the fat of your body and if you are active and not fat it can be out of your system in a few days.

i have never failed a test, but my friend got called into a random drug test while he was high and he paid the test taker $20 to pee for him.

I think the easier question is... why didn't you just stop smoking pot instead of playing Russian Roulette with your career.

If you get fired for testing positive for drugs, good fucking luck getting another job in the industry.

Isn't it legal in the US nowadays with Trump ?

should've got fake pee or pee from a friend, wrapped it in handwarmers and used that. done that dozens of time
>it can be out of your system in a few days
very unlikely, especially if you're a regular user
this

Well, you could try to play the addict card go into a cookie cutter 28 day rehab and hope they take you back. Not what I would do but...

Also make the point that with an alcoholic this would be acceptable

stop going to work hungover on pot like a drunk you fucking degenerate.

pop a few ambien and a xanax next time. loser.
only dope fiends smoke pot.

MALE NURSE LOOOOOOOL

Pay of the 1500. Move to a free state.

Are you in a right to work state? Go to your HR and resign your post. Most places will let you quit on your own terms if you are facing that kind of termination, then you can spin whatever bullshit answer you want to the next job and they are not supposed to give more detail than it was a voluntary separation.

Next time use synthetic piss. They dont watch you and you can easily hide it in your crotch or with wairing 2 pairs of briefs and putting it between the two.

Ask for a retest in 30 days, you do realize we’re in the era of having to give everyone a 2nd, 3rd and 4th chance, few employers will fire for weed on the spit. Here’s your story - you were at a party, got a bit drunk, someone passed you what you thought was a clove cigarette, you didn’t know it wasn’t because, after all, you’re not a stoner, and before you knew it, you were high. They MUST give another chance due to this, so retest in 30 or 60 days, get clean, keep job, all is well.

Detox drinks suck. But, most give double money back for a positive reading, may as well get that cash.

Not horrible advice, I've seen this work

if you do this, wrap it in handwarmers
that's what fucks a lot of people, they don't know that piss tests are immediately temperature tested to make sure they are body temp (90-100)

Just claim you have an addiction problem and seek help.

8/10, I raised my eyebrows.

Start slamming water NOW

Claim false positive. Usually you can get up to one retest.

Slam more water and take a multivitamin the morning of the next test