Happening in Malmö, Sweden

Several people were injured in a shooting in central Malmö, police said.
The police are in place with great resources.
The event took place at Drottninggatan just after 20 o'clock.
There is also a police in place to secure the suspected crime scene. The police have also sent staff to the hospital emergency department.
Ambulance has been alerted but there is also evidence that someone injured should have been taken to hospital in a private car.
According to SOS Alarm, one or two persons should have been taken to a hospital with an ambulance.
The shooting took place in the immediate vicinity of the police station at the center. The police have been locked by Drottninggatan in connection with the Rörsjö Park.
The police directly turn to the public and ask for help with information "if someone has seen or heard anything about the incident".
The police also held an interview with a number of people shortly after the incident on Ehrensvärdsgatan. At the same time, a police helicopter circulated over Värnhemstorget.

expressen.se/kvallsposten/just-nu-flera-skadade-i-skottlossning/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=malmö&src=typd

Attached: malmö.jpg (650x385, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/OnAgbA/skottlossning-i-malmo-finns-skadade
twitter.com/WarriorReports/status/1008786248897564672
youtu.be/CA-7EXwk8CM
youtu.be/11YJaE51Zxw
youtu.be/_YQ94jFg_4A
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/OnAgbA/en-dod-och-fyra-skadade-i-malmoskjutning-lat-som-15-20-skott
youtube.com/watch?v=DKS_AEc_hqo
focus.de/panorama/welt/unbekannter-eroeffnet-das-feuer-vier-menschen-bei-schiesserei-in-malmoe-verletzt_id_9118097.html
thesun.co.uk/world-cup-2018/6566193/malmo-shooting-sweden-latest/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Translator missed this line:
A person in the place tells that they heard 12-15 shots

>New Somalia
>Happening

Shot in Malmö: "There are injured"
NEWS less than 30 minutes ago

A shooting took place on Drottninggatan in central Malmö.
The police state that there are injured persons.
"It sounded like at least 15-20 shots from an automatic weapon," said Jonathan Burhoff, who lives nearby.
The alarm arrived at the police at 20.13.
"There has been a shooting in central Malmö. It should have occurred on Drottninggatan, says Stephan Söderholm at the police management center.
Has anyone been injured?
- There are injured, yes.
"Sounded like 15-20 shots"
Jonathan Burhoff lives nearby. The shooting should have occurred at an internet cafe.
"I had the window open, so I hear how it's drowning, really loud. It sounded like at least 15, 20 shots, and as it came from an automatic weapon, says Jonathan Burhoff.
When Jonathan looks out the window to see what's happening he's screaming.
- People screamed some of the fucking ones. Then I immediately realize that something has seriously happened, "says Jonathan Burhoff.
Outside the room he sees how individuals bring in shot people in cars, to take them to hospital as quickly as possible.
"It's just at the police station so they came incredibly fast. There were about 10 police cars and now I hear a helicopter, "says Jonathan Burhoff.
Police: Information about several injured persons
On his website, the police writes that there is evidence that several people are injured.
The police have secured a suspected crime scene and safety is strengthened at the hospital in Malmö. Ambulance is in place and there is evidence that someone has already been hospitalized by private car, writes the police.
"We will continue the case and will update on developments," says Stephan Söderholm at the police management center.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/OnAgbA/skottlossning-i-malmo-finns-skadade

Maybe it's ISIS celebrating the sweedish world cup win.

shut up idiot, nobody cares about malmö

less cucked than you!!!1

Attached: Gangrape_Sweden_-_Gang_rapists_in_Sweden_-_2017-12-05_02.11.39.png (3696x3640, 1.41M)

I'm friends with the last white man in Malmö, I seriously hope he's ok

nice blogpost

GUNMAN OPENS FIRE IN MALMO, SWEDEN AS #WORLDCUP FANS CELEBRATE VICTORY. - HEAVY POLICE RESPONSE - REPORTS OF AT LEAST 3 INJURED - REPORTS THE GUNMAN IS ON THE RUN ---- INTIAL REPORTS
twitter.com/WarriorReports/status/1008786248897564672

Great source but I'll take what I can get.

Thanks, be safe out there, wherever you are

Attached: a45.png (674x315, 199K)

kek

malmö is detroit, it is the end game of multiculturalism hence why breivik shot 70 communist "kids" dead at point blank range. fuck that shithole and fuck all nigger lovers on /nupol/

This was in the middle of Malmo

Ali-G on the scene

Attached: Df_vjmfUcAELiWj.jpg (700x467, 58K)

Fake news. Sweden has strict gun controls. This can't happen.

Another not-shooting in Europe, where shootings never happen.

Attached: 1467698143443.jpg (600x553, 25K)

Is that an anti-terror freelancer

FRENCH

kek

>Gunshots
>Not grenade blasts
Guess things arent as bad as I thought

His hat says polis m8

Monkeys are chimpin' because the happening is upon them.

Soon it'll be good riddance. Race war now.

Attached: artworks-000166332431-tps8en-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>His hat says polis m8
Freelancer for the police mate that's what I meant mate

>the happening
What? Did your gov send them a strongly worded letter?

I'm always amazed that people set out to kill people, and they only manage to wound 2 or 3.

I can think of dozens of ways to kill at least 50-100 people ...and even have a reasonably good chance of escaping.

These people have got to be stupid.

>These people have got to be stupid.
Genius leaf

I used to frequent that location in 2011, witnessed a robbery under knifepoint where two 15 y/o iraqies grabbed a hostage and stabbed the admin in the hand over 15$.
Living in malmö one year redpilled me greatly and pushed me back into "normalcy".
Hope none of my homies were hurt though

Attached: 8FC.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

It's what they voted for.

Attached: Sweden.jpg (506x337, 42K)

No it sent them an apology. Every Swede must hang.

Attached: 1519205625005.png (1156x1140, 593K)

Looks Finnish

Attached: Finnish Mongoloid.jpg (1200x800, 509K)

In 2011 i'd say 95% of the clients and all of the people working there were immigrant and it was used as a hub for dealers.
A year or two before that, my buddies used to frequent another café nearby where one of the admins had been fired and returned and killed the owner....
AMA

Media is reporting about a white man seen shouting "Deus vult".

What is your favourite color?

Green

Wanna know my life path numerology?

Probably a misunderstood youth who wasn't able to integrate

Nah.

What do you mean by "admin"? A storekeeper, barkeeper?

How blacked is Malmö nowadays?

As a native Swede can you really not walk in certain areas of the city without increased risk of robbery, battery, etc.?

>sweden
>police
topkek

>swedish police already calling it "DEFINITELY NOT A TERRORIST ATTACK" "DO NOT WORRY"

The state of Sweden..

>These people have got to be stupid.
They unironically are. That's why Bin Laden was so excited when they managed to get their hands on some radicalized muzzies living in Hamburg, having Western education, not just some half-retarded uber driver from a village in Pakistan.
Though of course nowadays, anybody who sets out to plan something big has to be a lone wolf, or else the security apparatus might get wind of him, just like those muzzies who had some sort of Rizin factory in their kitchen recently.
But yeah, even just renting or stealing a truck or van and then going for a drive on the sidewalk might kill more than what some people "achieve" with guns. Or throw molotovs into some residential buildings or the like.

Do you know why soldiers spend hours and hours drilling the same basic skills? Because when bullets start flying your mind tends to go into blind animal panic and you can't think anymore; those drills that you spent months doing kick in and your body starts moving and reacting autonomously, as your muscle memory tells you to run and shoot and fight instead of collapsing into an inchoate ball of terror. I assume this guy had grander plans than injuring 3 people and then running away, but that all goes out the window once the shooting starts and your lizard brain takes over - unless you've spent months training your lizard brain to react the right way.

Back in 2011 you had to have your head screwed on tight to manage, it's very uncivilized if you're a street weasel, if you got a job or are studying you'll probably never notice, same as anywhere, so yea, it wasn't like that before, malmö isn't safe if you're a normie with your head in the clouds.
Malmö is more of a rich suburb of Copenhaben with a HUGE minorityproblem.
When I was there all the apartment blocks and stores were being bought up by iraqis who was sent big dollar stacks from back home... Like I love american values but Sweden had to deal with alot of it's fallout in the last two decades.

I think we should have a truth commission on the immigration business to get things in order... Poor mother Svea

SWEDEN YESSSSSSSSS SLAY QUEENA

Attached: sweden1.jpg (2048x1366, 586K)

-ed

A Swede of peace?

Attached: hmmmm.gif (500x500, 400K)

>malmö is detroit
Malmö is safer than any first or second tier American city Sven.

that's what you get for staying neutral you pussy hole bois

youtu.be/CA-7EXwk8CM

WE NEED GUN CONTROL!

Rumor on the street is that the shooters are swedes, not arabs.

3 dead and 1 in critical condition.

RIP AVICII

witness reports saying the perpetrators yelled "Löfven är stor!"

Then give it back so we can clean up your mess you cunt

Nuck Figgers

Attached: Jimmie Åkesson.jpg (800x826, 105K)

Actually it seems to be likely that this shit is caused by arabs from Denmark messing around in Malmö. You can't even fix your own issues, to the point where your criminals are exported overseas. What makes you think you could fix anything? You are as irrelevant and useless as you ever were.

At least our Arab problem isn’t in our country, raping children and shooting people. So I guess we’ve done something right.

Dont embarrass yourself

youtu.be/11YJaE51Zxw

you want football?
too bad!
here bullet!
fuck you!

The fire rises

This was a good post

sauce?

criminally underrated post
arrest all who have not contributed a (You)

As if you don't have issues with rape and your immigrants, allow me to laugh. Just because you're not constantly under the spotlight doesn't mean you don't suffer the same bullshit. If Denmark ever had any sense of "brotherhood" with the swedish people you wouldn't talk like you do, it's obvious why we have been in war for most of our existence. If we ever do deal with our problems I hope we invade Denmark next.
You know nothing.

youtu.be/_YQ94jFg_4A

Attached: 1527613974996.jpg (740x440, 61K)

Those swedish conditions are well known. You dont have to teach me shit, little Sven. Vote sverigedemokraterna, din bögjävel

Attached: 4578973594864359.jpg (292x292, 73K)

Nowhere near your level. The brotherhood died when you started importing misery from all over the world.

Also, I welcome the attempted invasion. That is if you don’t implode first.

What do you think his Cephalic Index is?

Attached: Cephalic Index.png (1214x784, 67K)

Part of the gang

>people getting shot in Malmö
>happening
heh

Attached: 1525279686053.png (800x1165, 17K)

whered you hear that? the local dyke and $oiboi college?

when I visited Sweden back in early 00s it was the nicest country ever, tidy streets, happy people, almost no crime, let alone shooting ...

completely ruined

Attached: default.jpg (205x246, 7K)

>Sweden
Not even newsworthy.

Attached: 1528868208794.jpg (1080x1074, 387K)

Probably true

Your country is 30% Muslim my boy.

Guns are great stop cry like pussies

Top kek

>malmö is detroit,
no

Swedes are blaming "Eastern European and Serbian gangs" when 99% of the perpetrators (and victims) are MENA Muslims.

>malmö not true sweden
>paris not true french
why people do this

literally no one says that

1 dead, 6 injured
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/OnAgbA/en-dod-och-fyra-skadade-i-malmoskjutning-lat-som-15-20-skott

Wow what an achievement!

youtube.com/watch?v=DKS_AEc_hqo

Incoming mentally ill person by MSM! They'll bury it..

photograph of the suspect. apparently, his family honor was insulted and he engaged his opponents in open duel despite lacking seconds and his dukes grant for such unruly engagement

Attached: swede_silhouette.jpg (260x300, 6K)

another day in sweden

Attached: 1499267846582.jpg (600x579, 42K)

waiting for the obligatory grenade attack tbqh

Attached: 1526207921-finn-algerien 11).png (136x102, 11K)

There's gonna be an rpg attack in Malmo tomorrow

no one cares. may as well make a thread about a shooting in chicago while you're at it

>Automatic gun fire
>manages to kill 1 person
How are these people a threat? I could teach an ape to shoot better.

1 dead, 4 injured afaik. This german source says it was a drive-by.
focus.de/panorama/welt/unbekannter-eroeffnet-das-feuer-vier-menschen-bei-schiesserei-in-malmoe-verletzt_id_9118097.html

thesun.co.uk/world-cup-2018/6566193/malmo-shooting-sweden-latest/
definitely ISIS imo

Attached: DdZsD1fWAAAXDdg.jpg (1200x685, 164K)

Enjoying the diversity, Sweden?

Coping mechanism. Same way Americans don't consider our cities to be American anymore.