Muslims should be exterminated. Discuss

Muslims should be exterminated. Discuss.

Attached: image2-21.jpg (640x480, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqkOSGJYCd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My eyes

Attached: 1b52cae7b5c6ac7f704f964f88b8d76a.jpg (500x666, 85K)

It's a scary thought that they will be the majority generation in the next 30 years or so. If we are going to do something, it has to be now where our numbers are much higher. But knowing how cucked everyone is, nothing is going to happen. Sad. I really don't give a fuck what Jow Forums says, they're worse than Jews, they're their own threat, a much worse.

What about good muslims who are secular and not in favour of jihad?

What's the difference between them and white people?

Attached: tumblr_inline_nmyn3zBz3i1s0b9nu_540.jpg (540x687, 73K)

They are praying...

Yes they should be. They are threat to the world. Everywhere they go they cause problems for local population. Also we should exterminate feminists, libtards and gypsies and all degenerates.

Praying to god in a godless country. It will surely worry demons.

>kill all muslims feminists liberals sinti and everybody who disagrees with me
>Muslims are a threat to the world
Not sure if parody

Jews are just go to boogeyman for pol. You have a lot of people on here who think Muslims are great because of their regressive values.

Attached: White Muslim.jpg (620x387, 42K)

There’s no such thing.

It's not the religion, it's the people. People susceptible to belief in magical sky dad don't belong in civilized society.

Because FOX news told you?

They are accomplices.

Attached: fgrdtf.jpg (627x663, 52K)

Wow you’re shilling hard buddy. How’s that Muslim cock in your mouth taste?

All parasites should be exterminated.

kys turkish piece of shit

>Muslims should be exterminated
I agree

How can you be THIS retarded?

>insults
Edgy

I'm German.

>exterminate all muslims from Europe
>the jews import a few million more after you're gone

Attached: 1495538516247.png (2000x2000, 159K)

This is unironically a devout atheist.

Attached: 3D7D0317-24E1-426F-B5C4-812AAC8CACA3.jpg (1024x768, 639K)

He's probably a turkish parasite

Look at this individual ridden with propaganda.

Sure thing, Shlomo.

Attached: 1525333738023.png (909x923, 555K)

What's there to discuss?

Sure you are...

Attached: Germany.jpg (874x1086, 135K)

Attached: 9344868.png (475x637, 584K)

They still commit way higher amounts of crime. Its the reason London has a higher crime rate than New York.

Attached: BE08B1A6-8AB5-481F-84E5-3B5E81E05DA9-1333-000001C1A7D7409B.jpg (578x774, 99K)

Allow them to annihilate (((their number one enemy))) first. Then exterminate.

>le BASED jews XDDD

Attached: 1511257534526.png (949x1103, 920K)

>this is u lol
k
post as much as you need to feel better

Nah you pretty much summed it up.

I support this

Ok i accept

But do you think it's because of their religion. For a second, be unbiased, and put yourself in their place and think about all the circumstances and hostile environment they went through.

I am not defending crimes they should be thrown out of britain but for every one criminal there are 50 peace loving muslims in London.

Attached: 239.jpg (625x457, 53K)

I don't care for jews but you idiots complain about them the same way a spook complains about whitey holding him down. It's pretty pathetic to blame all of the worlds problems on a small religion with only a few million people within it, rather than admit that women and their male enablers are the greatest problem in Western society today.

Attached: Women.jpg (760x756, 123K)

All the semite scum has not place in this world.

>this used to be us
We have strayed so far from God.

Because are the ones who opened the dor of inmigration and they are the first advocated of it except when we are talking for israel of course
Kikes are traitorous rats

kill everyone. kill their defenders. kill the people that defend the defenders.

if you protect a murderer, you are guilty, fucking streetshitter

When importing massive amounts of people from foreign nations with antithetical cultures, It is only a matter of time before they displace you, impose their culture on you, out breed you and slowly take over you country. Islam has been trying to do this for literally thousands of years and Jews and driving it to the breaking point.

Attached: IMG_2541.jpg (1126x1121, 189K)

Then they won't notice the cluster bombs from above. Kill this vermin now while we still can. In 30 years there might actually be an Islamic army just like erdofuck wanted. Then it will be too late since Muslim shitniggers have no understanding of technology and will use those nuclear weapons like it's nothing.

It happens pretty fast.
We lost more than 10% every generation.
We reached Sweden's level within just 25 years. The fact that Sweden got there in less than 10 should be very alarming.
It took only 50 years for us to reach 56% face.

It is amazing that even as fast as this is happening, the people pushing for it are not satisfied with how slow it is.

Attached: immigration act.jpg (593x294, 49K)

Who voted for it then? It certainly wasn't less than 2 percent of the us population that pushed for it to be enacted as law.

Attached: The FED.jpg (2760x690, 156K)

Look at this individual ridden with poo

You are a vile man.

Are you still able to realise that you endorse "cluster bombs" and call people vermin while justifying it with their supposed violence?
Is this bait?

if you read moldbug (kike) he mentions that internal politics put the most murderous leftist in control, then everyone needs to outcompete him to get any status. hence they cannot help but speed up

inherently means everyone even slightly leftist is a murderer and needs to be hung

People complains about jews for a reason and no amount of damage control you do can change that.

Attached: 08b347a665049ad402a50a89d94f627a18e4913c72be6811289e2455c6920474.jpg (839x960, 179K)

imagine being able to freeze time and buttfucking some of those asses

They should be praying in their own country. Islam has no place in western society.

t. TRSodomite

>last line of defense against international jewery and usury should be exterminated
well you'll have a great time when their antichrist comes and each jew gets 2800 slave goyim, because that's what they're planning
youtube.com/watch?v=vqkOSGJYCd4

Only in the West. The rest living in their own lands can do as they please.

>They should be praying in their own country
They are.

>Islam has no place in western society
What does that even mean? Seemingly they found place

That tap water is making everything worse for you

No argument from me, Germanbro

Any Muslims in Europe should be deported and/or exterminated, not fussy. Once they are back in their sand-nigger ethnostate, then live and let live. Don't hate them, just want their ugly foolish asses off my English lawn.

So what are you going to do about the Jews then? You don't have an army like the Romans once did, to march to Judea and burn their temple down. They also have nuclear weapons now, so please give me your solutions.

Attached: French Theater Stock Image.png (575x767, 523K)

Completely this. Nationalism retains cultures while globalism degenerates them.

1. Your mom is hoe
2. most important: why you cucks keep asking the third-world shitholes to come in europe?

Calling them out and making people aware of their parasitic, nation wrecking agenda is a good start.

Attached: e-euro-intel-service-skype-directory-oct-for-hungary-lajos-4516619.png (500x635, 138K)

Aren't you slightly scared of Pakistan having nuclear weapons? I trust India with this responsibility, but the government of Pakistan is totally bonkers. They will use them and WW3 will start there. I have zero doubts about that.

Yeah, to the same God that aproves of sex with 9 year olds.

Listen, if your house is on fire, which will you, try and put out the fire or investigate the cause of fire? We all know who it is, if we do remove them, the muslims will still persist to stay, you retards think if we nuke Israel they'll all disappear. If the spirit of the people is there to rid of them, then surely it will be there to be rid the bigger problems.

Also, not all Jews are evil, it's the rich globalist banker tiers, with marxist agendas to create a controlled world, hence the racemixing to destroy heritage, however Islam is a great leverage for them. Islam wants a global caliphate, and oppression of the infidels. Listen, I don't have an autistic hatred for Jews like a good majority of users on here. I care about the European race and heritage to stay alive, Islam is the biggest threat to that. So fuck off, I don't care if they're le they hat da joos wooo :D:D

no. recent events have made me decide invading afghanistan isn't that bad of an idea. lets boost the economy via an industrial sand nigger killing machine

I concur.

kill them both

Pakistan has nukes fyi

Muslims are the worst. Plus they're almost all shitskins.

Imagine Hasidic Jews imposing their totalitarian rule on you. That's what Islam is.

Fuck this nonsense.

Recent post made me conclude americans are unable to think rationally.
Pic related.
Afghanistan "sandn*gger" muslims

Attached: ae515350f5e98e702fbe5f2e01d796ab.jpg (450x600, 79K)

Theres nothing to discuss

No
Islam should be destroyed
The people under that heresy don't know any better.
They think they are the good guys the same way you think your the good guy

This is the way.
But then this also sounds very tempting...

If you pegged them while praying to mecca would they go to hell if they stopped praying to stop you? Would they still go to hell even if they don't stop you since they're allowing sodomy?

they have like, 3. our missile shield sucks but it can defend against 3, just not hundreds like chinas has.

plus, 3 nukes, NY, l.a., chicago? big fucking deal. they're helping us

kike detected. those people live in the mountains because the rest of them got killed off. they number in the thuosands

afghanistan is nigger

Lol, that looks like a shop or decorations for photoset.

What's your point, roach? Even some niggers are pretty, so what?

>Muslims should be exterminated.
that's it, what's there to Discuss?

Attached: 1521311097206.jpg (720x795, 51K)

>those people live in the mountains because the rest of them got killed off
Yeah. You know Afghanistan was majority Shia until USA funded Salafi terrorists against Russia?
You know Assad is Alavit and the US funds Al Qaeda against him via white helmets?
You know Saudi Arabia funds and arms salafis in muslim countries worldwide and the US just made a billion dollar weapon sale to them?

It's not Islam that's the problem it's imperialist subversion of Islam.

the problem is that the cia funds some to defend israel. instead, everyone in the region should die, includng you, nigger

They won't be.
They got it right on women.
It is not correct from a moral perspective but more effective if you want you 'tribe' to thrive.

Women over here just try their hardest to make themselves as unappealing as humanly possible.

Attached: 1525638381437.jpg (500x600, 104K)

What a perverse evil morale you have.

you are a lying kike. you can't manipulate our morality any more. you'll burn alive

The vote has zero value, nobody voted for our replacement except jewish money the power they have in the press academia.....
Look at trump incaple of fullfill a single promise except put the capital on jerusalem of course

No they shouldnt since at this point in time they are the only force that tries to stop degeneracy and destroy the jews.

Jews first.

I can agree to this