90% of the views of this board can be explained by a young white male feeling intimated and emasculated by non-white...

90% of the views of this board can be explained by a young white male feeling intimated and emasculated by non-white men taking their women. Your women choose non-white men over you because you're weak and unmasculine.

Attached: 1529347472408.jpg (1080x858, 117K)

>intimated
Learn to spell bro

>m-m-maybe if I mention the fact he spelled something wrong will prove him wrong!!!
COPE

>intimidated
Yeah, whatever cunt. It's sad to see someone throw away 1000's of years of genetic selection like that, though.

>go out to the big city today
>see niggers for the first time in a while
>see one white coalburner walking in the street with her monkey
>she's a fat ugly cunt with orange skin caked in makeup
The memes are real, niggers really take the jobs that white people won't do.

I'm white and have a white wife with white kids, your arguments are all invalid.

If you took a random black guy off the street and put him next to you, 90% of women would say he looks tougher and more masculine. You are WEAK.

Stay mad friend. This whole thread is your cope with the fact that a statistical majority of white women refuse to date black men

It's true. Let's not deny it.

Attached: 11111111.gif (482x270, 1.91M)

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

nigger

Projecting hard
saging hard

I'd rather jerk off than go out with one of these whales you see around niggers

You don't have any reason to think that. You would have to have deep feelings of insecurity and inferiority to seriously have any reason to believe that.

You can fuck off now, Shlomo.

Attached: 1a.jpg (2800x4000, 1.76M)

what is this gay shit?
is this guy projecting his own insecurities onto the anons on the internet?

Attached: what.gif (400x226, 2.13M)

It’s not that at all, that’s just a small part of the broader takeover of white countries by non-whites

What about Russians, beauty? Do you like us or your pussy chooses solely pakis and niggers?

You prove me point. You're timid little bitch boys that are scared of violence and action. That's why your women are flocking to tougher men, who happen to be non-white.
They know weaklings like you that are scared of violence can't protect them.

ignore the brainwashing and mass propaganda, goy. It is alll because of your own weakness.

You're mentally unwell.

Attached: 1528651958677.jpg (640x480, 54K)

This is perfectly opposite of reality. Women select me for my masculinity. The thing they struggle with is doing what the fuck they are told. Conversely, I know you nogs are absolutely motivated by different things than a white suitor. You'll put up with all of their insane bullshit so long as you have a kick it spot when it gets dark. You homeless, fatherless, bitchmade fucking mump.

The other 10% have swallowed the chrome pill.

Attached: charls in the woods.jpg (1620x1080, 163K)

>UK flag
we both know that british women are (ironically) the least likely of all white women to racemix
who are you trying to fool lol

There are no niggers in my country you faggot sandnigger cuck

>we both know that british women are (ironically) the least likely of all white women to racemix
False.
One of the most likely.

Man, you niggers truly are the most insecure. It must really be shit to know everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, looks down upon you subhumans.

Even the poos think youre trash, fuckin POOS!

Source? Oh what's that you say? None? Well color me surprised.

Muhammad piss be upon him was a sodomite sandnigger who loved getting sodomized by niggers

>intimated
*intermated
Learn how to english, you eh oxymoron

lol...but the white dude is less likely to leave her when she is pregnant, white dude is less likely to get arrested, white dude is most likely making more money and be able to support her
just saying

Are they really?

>masculinity is toxic and evil
>haha look at you unmaly faggots watch as real men fuck your women

I wonder why western males are turning right wing, fuck I cant figure it out

Is this a pasta? I haven't seen this one if not. Either way I keked.

Wow great arguments bro, I'm liberal now

if you're black you probably can't tell the difference between british and polish

Ha! So you admit it, black men are more masculine and alpha.
Thank you.

Just look how flustered you're all getting ITT.
You know deep down it's true.

Is this what passes for banter in England? Fuck off you bellend.

Attached: come on son.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Niggers are all bark, no bite. When a white man stands up ready to give you a much needed beat down, you coons run off if yall aint surrounded by your filthy bruduhs. Bunch of fuckin paper tigers, you retards

Well, as a Jewish woman, I have to say, I am not at all attracted to Jewish men. Every single one of them is a neurotic little weasle who has mommy issues. Although I have no intrest in Jewish men, I am engaged to one right now because if I do not marry 'in the tribe' not only will my parents disown me, but so will my grandparents and most of the rest of my family. Still, I cannot help that I have zero, and I mean ZERO, physical attraction for Jewish men. I haven't slept with my fiance yet, he still thinks I am a virgin, but I go out at least twice a week and bring home sexy black men. Last night, I brought home a group of four of them and they all fucked me so hard that it could be considered borderline rape. All four of them ended up taking turns cumming in my asshole. I can't imagine my Jewish fiance ever having the kind of animalistic, raw, primal lust that those four sexy black gods had. I know that I will never stop taking black cock, but the thought of allowing my Jewish fiance's cock anywhere near my pussy makes me sick. I know that I definitely don't want to carry any of his children, so I have decided that anytime he gets me pregnant, I am going to get an abortion and keep it a secret from him. If a superior black man gets me pregnant, I will carry it and love the child with all of my heart, and if my Jewish husband to be doesn't like it, he can just divorce me and give me half of his assets, which will be plenty to raise my beautiful black child.