Are short haired women the source of all evil?

Are short haired women the source of all evil?
Short hair on a woman is an absolute dealbreaker for me. Never met a short haired woman who shouldn't be shot on sight. Even if a extremely hot woman cuts her hair short I instantly stop finding her attractive. Is this why feminists do it? As some form of rape protection?

Attached: 62b445df418c4fd81b08d1e0abbdeda6.jpg (531x600, 28K)

More importantly, what is your Cephalic Index?

Attached: Cephalic Index.png (1216x784, 67K)

Short haired women are either feminists, dikes, or nigger lovers. CMM

If a woman in attractive then any haircut she has will only accentuate her face. She'll always look good.
Some ugly women go short hair to look manlier because they know they're unappealing. So, if they can look like an ugly man them they'll at least look kinda normal which is way better than being a butter face chick

>pic related is a pretty lady

Attached: jxSGLA-4r7w.jpg (400x400, 18K)

It's a deliberate rejection of feminine beauty and should always be seen as degenerate.

Katy Perry went from a 10 to 3 when she cut her hair. The only reason I gov her a 3 is because that how many holes she has in her body that my cock can go in. Otherwise she’d be a zero.

>pic related is a pretty lady
no

That actress has a permanently triggered bitch face, no wonder she has short hair

where did this pic come from? I matched on tinder with this girl and she sent me some pictures and started really getting into like weird fetish stuff before disappearing

Every professor I had in college that had a short, man-hating haircut was an absolute cunt. It’s the quickest way to spot a miserable, ballcutting bitch.

>As some form of rape protection?

No, typically the only women to employ rape protection are the hijabs, and some forms of african female genital mutilation.

You know.... because of death by rocks, or something.

You bitching about short hair? Of course you'll bitch about skin color as well. It's no wonder you're a retard. You'll go far with that sort of mind set!

But look at the up side, when she's giving you a blow job, she doesn't waste energy always pulling back her hair!

That's why Katy Perry is one big evil and got invited to Illuminati.

She looks like a fucking rat.

Yes. The Bible was right, once again.

The chick on tinder sent me this picture..

I'm starting to think it was somebody catfishing...

Attached: IMG_3106.jpg (601x800, 329K)

I then asked her for a picture of her grabbing a handful of her ass and she sent me this

Attached: IMG_3105.jpg (673x800, 422K)

It really only works for petite to mildly chubby at most. But when it works it’s boner inducing and I’m talking about pixie cut not shaved head. That just looks like a cancer survivor

Attached: 9761CBCC-8278-4CFE-9766-374FEC162954.jpg (640x831, 105K)

>not liking short hair
>implying a haircut has any effect on your persona
WEW!

Attached: 1528919876203.jpg (928x720, 363K)

dude that's lesbian shit