Shitskins BTFO

Shitskins BTFO

Attached: 29-kane-0.jpg (2056x1536, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yr__-KqnfQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R A R E
A
R
E

Attached: 1527023165926.gif (246x164, 2.38M)

Glad the Saxon hero got the winning goal and not one of the many shitskins on the team.
Hard to root for England when Tunisia's team is almost whiter.

He is a complete mouth breathing spaz though

>Whiter

XD

What a degenerate loser concept. XD

ONE OF OUR OWN

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

no

>Saxon
His fathers family is from Galway.

You want replies that bad? Fuck off pasta boy

LOL epic. Too bad he didn't kill the literal witch.

>BTFO
You beat fucking Tunisia 2-1... hardly btfo

nice flag, if the blacks had played with the desire and drive of the whites we would have won 12-0

they came a long way since 2016

Attached: 1467062365169.gif (500x281, 1.37M)

I'm more talking about the people who praise this England team door being (((diverse))) yet it was still the white man who saved England

but the tunisian team is literally whiter than the english.

Why would you not let them in? "Europe" has existed for 100s of years eithout letting them in. There was always s middle east and there was always an africa. Why is it that only now is when these people want to migrate? Why have they never attempted to migrate before?

Further schengen has nothing to do with letting migrants in.

>pasta

1 post by this faggot

>living in germany
>american flag
what do you mean by this?

Try playing only without Walker, Alli and Sterling lmao

it was close
lots of missed opportunities from you cunts in the 1st half though

Germany, the homeland of Autism.

I preferred it when you were stomping around in jackboots. At least you were an worthy enemy then.

THIRTY YEARS OF HURT
NEVER STOPPED ME DREAMING

>you're not white enough

Serb please

Attached: 1511210682_875371_1511211289_noticiareportajes_grande.jpg (1980x1303, 287K)

>corner is given to england
>tunisian players proceed to fire surface-to-air missiles at england players in the box
>ref is looking at his shoes
Should have been 4-1

Attached: 1483288537257.png (4500x4334, 2.04M)

>Literally the three worst players tonight
Would've been a massive improvement

Hearing the commentators, and fan reaction to this pathetic victory, really puts in perspective how pathetic Brits are and why they'll be a caliphate in ten years.

Attached: 5767.jpg (803x520, 79K)

Should have been 4-0. That penalty to Tunisia was a joke.

lmao fucking turks

The passion went in the late 90's early 00's. Non-Whites just don't care and even at school when we had the world cup, there was an obvious difference that (((teachers))) quelled.

White men who want it could win that fucking cup, but "England" is a advertisement for the fucking global experiment and is a shithole.

found the bitter french cunt

This.
>England player accidentally knocks Tunisian with elbow
Disgusting foul
>England players literally wrestled to the ground
Nothing wrong with that, clear dive

And who would replace a player like Alli? Your only white midfielders are Henderson and Dier (who is defensive)

Pipe down Muhammad.

Attached: theresamay.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Agreed, also certain the England manager is under orders to fulfil 'quotas' that reflect the wonderful diversity of our nation, fill it with lazy flag hating BLM sympathising nogs

Yep you're a cunt.

Here is your difference to any underage b& boomer faggot who doesn't know what England is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yr__-KqnfQM

PART AND PARCEL OF LIVING IN A EUROPEAN COUNTRY

meme flag

Attached: bruhwtf.png (923x416, 175K)

The "England" team is literally half-shitskin.

Attached: 1466268879468.jpg (620x372, 50K)

God fucking damn it, you work fast Frenchie.
Nice catch.

I'm not so sure, he pick Phil Jones over Chris smalling simply because he's a better dribbler

It's true, country is a joke. Tunisia is whiter than your third world shithole.

Attached: 1512697456112.png (2005x820, 334K)

All I'm saying is Raheem Stirling

>Canadian flag
Relax, chinky boy.

White men like who? Name replacements for Walker, Sterling, Trippier, Rashford, Lingaard, and Ali.

screengrab tool is always open
[spoiler]also 4chanx[/spoiler]

Exposed faggot.

>almost

Attached: 1526572448804.gif (387x291, 62K)

flagfag drops the ball

spotted the xennial

South gate employs a tactic in wich the centre back dribbles forward into the midfield and becomes the extra man. In order for the tactic to work the defender must know how to dribble have good awareness, and be calm under pressure. Smalling doesn't fit the bill.

LMAO Tunisian team is whiter then English team

Attached: 1463569617000.png (300x300, 128K)

Yeah Whiter =/= White. A shitskin is a shitskin.

England played terribly all things considered though, that Sterling is the worst however so I see your point.

>Isle of Man

Impressive

Also based Harry Kane, fucking shitskins will probably kts

Attached: Putin World Cup.png (1107x609, 939K)

Get out plebbit summershit.

Attached: 1512041558568.jpg (420x420, 73K)

As if England wasn't a shitskin enough team.
You guys need to score instead of losing 98% of the chances you get in the game.

Come on England, I'm rooting for you.

Any cunt. YOU pick, amerimutt.

What's this? A triggered shitskin? XD
Kill yourself Pedro.

That's my point, Southgate chooses players that fit his tactics, if he had an agenda he would've picked smalling, I think the reason why England's team is mostly brown is that the top clubs properly have quotas to fill in, and therefore promote non-white youth players over whites. Look at the U18 teams of the premier league's top 6 and they are all majority brown

Fuck you faggot.
Terrible bait 0/10

Any cunt? Why is it you cannot name one knobbins?

>Amerimutt

Kek

The shitskins were very influential in your team, mate.

>triggered
back to high school please.

All of Englands best players other than Kane are niggers.

See Poland for an actual white man's team.

Attached: Poland Fan.jpg (732x1068, 693K)

I wouldn't make a penalty out of it but I recognise it is technically a penalty. The guy literally opens his arm for no reason and strikes the Tunisian in the face.

This is not the premier league.

t. guy who always get shitted on by saying La Liga is better than the Premier.
Real Madrid always proves my point in the Champions though.

A good example

Attached: acad-team-1123.jpg (1045x588, 257K)

That's just the problem though, the top clubs don't actually have quotas as the top clubs don't actually have English players. XD

How many English players are there at City, United, Arsenal, and Liverpool? Why the fuck is the bulk of the national team from Tottenham?

Who does Southgate actually have to choose from. The national team is only representative of the league. Theoretically these are the best players in England.

see poland in world championship participaton.

kek.

wtf is wrong with her calves??

Relax spic this is a conversation about England. It in no way concerns you.

10 year old boy skeletons are sexi in poland?a

England barely won becuase your niggers fumbled all your chances. You will blow up soon like you always do soon.
There's a reason the European teams who still have a degree of homogeneity in their teams do better. All England and France has is a bunch of jiggaboo's with no game IQ or cohesion.

It wasn't a penalty as he never saw him coming. In order for it to be a penalty it would have had to have been intentional.

In my opinion that's because white people who watch the games allow it.

Athletic Bilbao was until very recently an all Basque team.
It was literally an ethno-team playin in the upper levels of the premier Spanish division.

They are still overwhelmingly Basque, their fans generally don't support others joining the team. Also, they are only 2 million in Spain, that is about only 5% of the population.

That's also why of the 23 Spaniards in World Cup, four are Basques (or Navarrese which is basically the same).

That ginger Arab was freaking me out man.

Mann isn't England, faggot

I prefer Croatia, user. They were the best playing team in 2016 Eurocup, which we won.

By the way, Spain is pretty white as well.
It has 3 Northeastern Brownzilians, one half Dutch and one quarter Japanese player in 23.

I've analysed the "ethno-origin" of the 46 peninsular players. I am that much of an autist.

It's called being a woman.

No, that's exactly the point. Last time I check it was a penalty if it stopped the other player to reach the ball, which was effectively the case.

yeah wtf
for a few minutes I thought England was playing in white

>flagfag
just kys.

stand back, there's a Harry Kane coming through!

Attached: stand back.jpg (730x510, 391K)

Lube up cunt we are coming for ya

Because it doesn't matter, you thick cunt. THAT IS THE POINT! What a fucking mongrel you are. Get the fuck off this site, spic.

You put your arm out when marking players to keep them back. That's exactly what he was doing until the Tunisian rammed his face into his elbow. It was a completely unjust penalty.

I wish man utd had a manager like the new Real Madrid manager who said he is focused on buying and playing Spanish players over foreign players

Attached: mouth breather.jpg (1200x775, 72K)

The key word is intentional. Walker never attempted to obstruct the paki as Walker never even knew he was there. It could have been interpreted as the rajah running into Walker but for some reason the ref decides it was a penalty.
This won't be the last we hear of this as they have new equipment now to analyse this sort if thing. I guarantee you they will find it was never a penalty.

Kek. Your le 36% Aussie team is going to get humiliated so bad.

But it does matter Nodders. We're in it to win. Not field 11 White men just for being White. Are you sure you follow football? I don't think it's your thing. XD

Euro concubine baby.

No wonder you only got 56% left

>Shitskins BTFO
they are literally whiter than you, Muhammad

Attached: whiter than you.png (1513x1322, 2.93M)

Still whiter than the English Team