Holy Fuck they're pushing hard on this faggotry

How many headlines have you seen in the last week about "Drumpft seperating children from their parents at the border! Stop Drumpft!"

Did ((((The Deep State))) get a new memo to push this illegal children garbage? Do people still care about border shit?

And what's the big deal? Send them back to Mexico with their parents if it's that big of a deal. Seems better if they're in the states at least.

Can we get a thread dumb of these retarded headlines so I can laugh at the crazies.

Attached: Untitled.png (1049x685, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProPublica/status/1008799826669178880
bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27874901
nbcnews.com/news/latino/surge-migrant-children-government-shelters-trump-admin-pushes-zero-tolerance-n878601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1529349713439s.jpg (250x232, 10K)

I heard about this camp shit months ago, why do they push this now?

>send them back
but they are legal citizens
>dont send them
they are separated from their parents and this is bad

Ultimate catch 22 that media can play trump as the bad guy either way with
Gee I wonder why they're pushing it?

I'd rather just see journalists be rounded up and exterminated

Attached: Untitled.png (707x559, 287K)

The true irony is that it was started under obama, he didn't even announce the new rule he just enforced it. Also the pic of the kid in the cage was from Obama's term lol

>s+OY

Democrat's last stand

Did I say I agree with that? No. But the media can fuck trump either way that's why they like this issue

EVERY CRIMINAL ARRESTED IF THEY HAVE CHILDREN ARE SEPARATED FROM THEIR CHILDREN.

SINGLE CRIMINAL PARENTS HAVE THEIR CHILDREN PUT INTO THE SYSTEM.

THIS HAPPENS A THOUSAND TIMES A DAY

WHY SHOULD ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CITIZENS???

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME LIBTARDS!

>this matters
Haha now do an article on how many kids in the middle get bombs dropped on them.

Border media is the most retarded shit ever. I'd rather see more Russia garbage or how "melania secretly hates trump" supreme faggotry

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 22K)

He should just send the kids with their parents to "transit camps" near the border for "resettlement"

DON'T LEAVE ORPHANS
DEPORT WHOLE FAMILIES

They have been testing different stories to see which has the most influence on voters and landed on this one. Now they are going to blast it all the way to the mid-terms. Notice how they dropped the "Russia story" after they realized nobody cared anymore?

The media is a disgrace. Trump should just throw them all in camps as well. They can sit side by side with the illegal kids.

Attached: image.jpg (953x1200, 251K)

It's getting pushed really, really hard. I sometimes watch MSNBC because I'm a masochist, and they won't fucking shut up about this. It's even surpassed the amount of time they talk about Mueller and Manafort and Stormy Daniels.

Attached: image.jpg (1035x1200, 293K)

This policy is largely in place to catch child smugglers. American women go down to south america, pick up some kids to "rescue" them, then claim that they are her own children when she reaches the border. If border officials can't verify that the children are indeed hers, they will separate them pending investigation.

It's just that fucking simple. The democrats are literally advocating for child trafficking.

Attached: 1529013825224.jpg (646x792, 151K)

its so fuckin frustrating seeing the OBVIOUS collusion as they all drop Russia at the same time and move on to Border Policy at the same time as if they all had a conference call with the DNC.

And the second there is even an attempt to collude between say Alex Jones and Trump pre election, the Media flipped their shit and called for arrest.

The faggotry jewness of it all makes me want to storm city hall pretty soon and loot shekels out of the bodies of politicians

Anything to get off of Russia and Noko summit. The only surpising thing is the media doesn’t realize their kikery isn’t working anymore. These jewish tricks have become as transparent as glass to a large segment of society. The Left is in serious trouble.

you have sauce to show how prominent this is?

This is the most mindboggling shit to me. Tell the parents not to be pieces of shit that break the law. How the fuck is it the border patrol's fault for doing their job?

There is no logic or coherent point in this hysteria. It is literally a smokescreen ploy by the kike media to take people’s minds off Russia backfiring on them. The media at this point deserves everything coming their way. Hitler was right.

Since they aren't citizens they should have no rights, killing them should be legal and encouraged

Trump's guilty of this too.
Remember the Syria strike?
Remember how Trump paraded around dead children to justify it?
What goes around comes around.

>somehow these are the same

Attached: 771888202.jpg (800x600, 110K)

Fucking KYS faggot shill

Their parents are breaking the law so they're imprisoned, what's so complicated about that?

Look at this black man being separated from his child for the simple crime of running from the police. Fuck Drumpf's America.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2F81f4f43c-a732-4b13-9206-f7aa11ca088c.jp (1200x630, 50K)

oooh no! scumbags using their children as shields and gibs-me-dats entitlement badges! how about they file for legal immigration from their home country and wait in line like the rest of the "normies" and then migrate based on answer received?! These cunts should be jailed and shot for endangering the lives of their children, if they are irresponsible in these areas of their lives then surely they won't bat two shits about your (host country) well being.

Attached: 1527822000221.jpg (983x999, 202K)

Just because someone breaks a law, it doesn't mean they're a subhuman animal who deserves to be treated like garbage. Fuck that. If you're really into that, then you're flirting with outright fascism. There's a way to resolve this that doesn't involve separating families.

Nigger, I support Trump.
I'm just saying the emotional
>think of the children argument
Is bullshit every single goddamn time, it's always used as a form of manipulating people.

EVERY CRIMINAL ARRESTED IF THEY HAVE CHILDREN ARE SEPARATED FROM THEIR CHILDREN.

SINGLE CRIMINAL PARENTS HAVE THEIR CHILDREN PUT INTO THE SYSTEM.

THIS HAPPENS A THOUSAND TIMES A DAY

WHY SHOULD ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CITIZENS???

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME LIBTARDS!

Its a last ditch effort by the Deep State to distract from the IG report and influence 2018 elections

>And what's the big deal? Send them back to Mexico with their parents if it's that big of a deal
when the beaners get arrested crossing they claim that they are seeking asylum, which is bullshit because if they were actually seeking asylum they would cross at legal ports of entry. Waiting around for an asylum trial takes 40+ days and the Law in the US states that children cannot be held with their parents for more than 20 days in jail. That law, which was upheld by the liberal 9th circuit court during the Obama administration, necessitates the separation of parents and children.

is absolutely correct. if beaners want to keep their families together then they shouldn't break the law. If they are truly seeking asylum then they should cross at legal ports of entry. If they get caught crossing illegally they should accept it and go home instead of clogging up the legal system with bullshit asylum litigation.

The (((Deep State))) has their back up against a fence after the release of the IG report and exposure of their blatant control over the FBI. They tried to meme this story before the IG report came out, but fucked up and tweeted out pictures of child detainees that were held during the Obama administration.

god i hate jews

half the people on this board are proud fascists so thats not convincing anyone. And regardless, you try to sneak into OUR country and not follow OUR rules then you dont get a say in how WE treat you. It was your retarded choice and now you have to pay the consequences.

Let them push this shit, it's only helping Trumps case and driving more support to his corner, the simple reality is the average American who has to live with the day to day consequences of mass uncontrolled immigration gives precisely ZERO FUCKS about migrants, kids or not.

They're going after the female vote. Muh chilluns.

Ah, OK then.

They're not illegal alients, dipshit. That's just sensationalist rhetoric you're parroting from from president diarrhea. they're just people who made a mistake and broke a law. they deserve to be put back because they're stupid enough to get caught. But you're gonna take their five year old daughter away? Really? That's just plain fucked up. Have a heart, you greasy son of a bitch. Like I said, there's ways to resolve this but you don't gotta seperate the family. It's morally unsound.

>The (((Deep State))) has their back up against a fence after the release of the IG report and exposure of their blatant control over the FBI. They tried to meme this story before the IG report came out, but fucked up and tweeted out pictures of child detainees that were held during the Obama administration.

>god i hate jews

What makes it even more frustrating is how they're so bad at covering their tracks or trying to make it looks convincing and yet they somehow controlled the masses and took ahold of the FBI.

They're pushing this "separate children from their families" thing really hard. I think they're trying to get people to associate it with the Holocaust.

I want to teach people like you what it really means to be treated like garbage.

>flirting with outright fascism.
Do you know where you are nigger?

Attached: ezgif-1-bba21b9025.gif (405x405, 2.45M)

Suck a dick.

they knew the consequences of bringing a child into their little heist if they were to get caught. And now they're gonna cry and moan as if they didn't know this was gonna happen?

cut the shit.

looks like they have some new ammunition to push at people

twitter.com/ProPublica/status/1008799826669178880

I understand the need for the law and I know most of you can't relate but for those with families, how do you feel about it? You think there is a way to do this without putting the children through that trauma.
>Inb4 the parents fault
Yes, I know that.

They must have run out of fake scandals so they recycle some old one.

Thanks for the non argument retard

maybe the parents should stop being terrorists by unlawfully invading a sovereign nation then?

Attached: 1523547389478.png (334x457, 382K)

>who made a mistake and broke a law
Apart from homicide, intent doesn't factor into lawbreaking behavior.

>But you're gonna take their five year old daughter away?
if the illegals would just accept deportation they would keep their families intact. the only reason families are separated is because the parents make bullshit claims of seeking asylum

Go watch the Goobacks episode of South Park.

People are stupid as fuck. Does that mean they deserve to have their toddler taken away? Nooo. They're stupid, Don't let them into America, but you don't gotta rip apart the family. That's fucked up.

these are probably better conditions than they live in mexico.

Attached: 1447722758143.jpg (1000x667, 271K)

The whole thing is fake puppet outrage. No one said shit about the 38,833 children in the same condition in 2013. It took 5 years and 20% less children for it to become an issue.

It was 40,000 almost in 2013 and its now just under 30,000

That is total children caught by ICE. 25,000 children were in holding facilities alone in 2013 and its just under 11,000 now which is less than half.

I am really sick of the stupidity

Attached: 1521589893921.jpg (1380x1199, 333K)

No Nigel, they’re not legal citizens. They’re kids apprehended at the border with adults who are probably not their parents. They are illegal aliens too.

This, and it's the dems that is stopping this from being changed as they hold the votes.
It's amazing how this story is being told by people claiming to be "journalists" without even the smallest amount of fact-checking.

STAY IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY AND THIS WON'T HAPPEN YOU FUCKING SPICS

>keep kids in the states and send parents back
"Drumpft is seperating families! Impeach Drumpft!

>Send the kids back to Mexico with the parents
"Drumpft is sending kids to die in mexico rather than keeping them here! Impeach Drumpft!"

fuk havin laws and border and shit ese. that's some racist ass shit gringo.

You dont need a memo to understand that showing a brown kid on a cage is going to help you sell your bullshit to normies...
This is all on trumps fault and he should fire the one who decided that method as an example of wath happens when you do retard shit. Anyone who understands at least a minimum of PR knows that kids in something that resembles a cage ia a no-no.

GIB us more future voters REEEEEEE

Attached: spurger.png (500x522, 142K)

>>Send the kids back to Mexico with the parents
>"Drumpft is sending kids to die in mexico rather than keeping them here! Impeach Drumpft!"

literally nobody makes this argument.

Can you post a source? I was trying to find this information again and anything about obama is hidden for favorable info.

I think you Mexicans are genuinly lucky the US hasn’t launched a Nazi tier extermination invasion against you yet. You should be fundementally glad seperating you animals from your maggot kids is the only thing being done right now. Keep poking the bear though, Pedro.

If you're going to shitpost, at least try to make sense, mmmkay, pumpkin?

These illegals use their children like bargaining chips. They drag their children into their crime. Every hear of anchor babies? We need to have zero tolerance for these illegals and their beaner kids. The left uses these illegals to disenfranchise middle class whites and strip political and economic power from them

Sessions changed some policies that Obama implemented that made the border essentially open; this is the shitlib pushback.

the reason they have to go hard on this is because, we close the southern border they loose their supply of undocumented kids to rape and murder

Still spamming this nonsense after I already explained that children aren’t separated for a fucking misdemeanor?

This is dumb, Trump cant stop shit. Its Congress that has to pass it into law.

then why the fuck do people have a problem sending people back to mexico in the first place?
Is it not cuz people think its a shithole

I'm pretty sure this is the same tactic they used in Europe at the onset of the "crisis". would be nice if user could cross reference any articles from that period to the ones now.

Attached: connarmagruber.jpg (744x752, 72K)

I feel nothing when I look at these pics.

No one is "ripping children from their families".

Parents arrested for illegal entry sometimes make an asylum claim. They are detained immediately so their case can be quickly litigated. Children can't be detained for more than 20 days according to the Flores settlement of 1997. After the 20 days the kids have to go to a detention center. Their reunited when a decision is made on their asylum status.

Trump didn't make a law separating kids from their parents. He's following a law that would (unfortunately) result in temporary separation.

Yes. It is distraction from IG report.
>Cross illegally, claim asylum, takes a long time
An easy fix would be to make it impossible to claim asylum on illegal crossings. The ONLY way to claim asylum is to go to a legal port of entry. Problem solved.

if u get put in jail, your kids are put in care.

if u get deported, your kids are put in care.

Sure
bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27874901
March this year
nbcnews.com/news/latino/surge-migrant-children-government-shelters-trump-admin-pushes-zero-tolerance-n878601

I used normie websites so people who hate facts would not try to claim its fake.

Attached: 1520905845840.jpg (1024x715, 204K)

>all of a sudden the left cares about families

Attached: 88.gif (720x320, 1.92M)

Probably because those were unaccompanied minors and not children separated from their families at the border seeking asylum. Also, that shit was definitely reported on back then. Just because you at most barely watched cable news doesn’t mean they didn’t report on it.

this
it's also how you stop fucking trafficking efforts and will put a dent in muh "drumpf lost 1500 mexikids" bullshit, policy that was the direct product of leftist agitation

This is one of the shittiest arguments I've ever read. You should be ashamed.

They are, by definition, illegal aliens.

Unless they're born there

Fuck these ugly brown families.

How long do you think most people are in jail for?

this.

isnt the left also trying to let kids call the police on their parents if they dont let them identify as the wrong sex?

I the article is not referring to illegals with legal children.
It's refering to illegals who bring children with them. There is a legal standard for deporting children which is entirely different than for adults; takes much longer and I believe is based on international human rights laws.
They are deporting the parents first and the kids come soon after , but the kids have a longer legal process.
The left sees this as concentration camps where the US is kidnapping and torturing spic kids, they are literally saying these keywords.

As to legal spic kids, the government has no right to touch them whatsoever. They are here to stay. Horrid

Find the proof of that pic being from obamas term and become a hero user.

I have children. I'm also not swayed by appeals to emotion, so fuck off.

Morally unsound is breaking the law and coming into a country that doesnt belong to or want you

Thats true. But it does not change the main argument. " THEY ARE NOT WITH THEIR FAMILY" "LOOK AT ALL THE CAGES TRUMP BUILT"

That's exactly what they're doing. I saw some Dem operative refer to the detention facilities as concentration camps. The host didn't bat an eye and the other talking head guests nodded in agreement.

If it was reported back then why are photos from 2014 circulating as though it is happening under Trump's administration?
Also in the BBC report
>not children separated from their families at the border seeking asylum
Now, when parents are charged with improper entry, a misdemeanor on the first offense, they are jailed and separated from their children

Then they should be cool with border patrol immediately sending them back to Mexico after they are caught. Oh wait they are not.

This is a con job, they want open borders and are using illegal kids to get it.

This happened during Obama though.

if only we could sterilize them...