Redpill me on Jeffersonian Democracy

I just want more details on this ideology because it's growing on me and I wish to learn more about it but no stores near me sell books about it.

Attached: Thomas Jefferson.jpg (570x692, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

constitutionus.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jefferson my son

Attached: Hemmings.jpg (1191x1538, 1.16M)

>Not fucking your female slaves
What are you a faggot?

You choose wisely OP. Jeffersonian Democracy is essential.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 5.32.23 PM.png (930x560, 195K)

Attached: Agraianism.jpg (1000x742, 349K)

I also suggest learning the three principles of the people, which in my opinion is very jeffersonian in nature.

Principles
>Nationalism
>Democracy
>Agrarianism

Creator is Sun Yet Sen

Attached: Ching Chong.jpg (1024x1414, 185K)

>you're men now

>freedom of the (((press)))
>No wars no military
Wtf kind of kike tier communist shit is this?

Attached: 1526877074468.jpg (618x597, 144K)

But user, these were founding ideas of the most democratic founding father. Not communist.

>freedom of the (((press)))
The press are control by bankers and corporation which is why they write shit about freedom, best solution is land tax the hell out of those corporations who own factories etc. and end the banks.

>No wars no military
This is the only way to prevent neo cons from going to war with other countries and the army are a threat to our civil liberties.

this is anti-kike and anti-communist though?
kikes want wars almost as much as dollars

Not to mention, Jeffersonians favor farmers over jewish kike corporations that controls the press.

Attached: Agragrian republic.jpg (2541x1962, 1.42M)

Forget No Central Bank THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!

Hell yea!

Attached: Fuck the banks.jpg (850x463, 88K)

jeferson liked niggers, what did you expect?

>t. bong nigger loving slaver from almost 200 years ago
Corporations back then kek

>Implying black people were consider people back then.
>Slaves are basically your gardener Pedro.

Tell me more

Attached: 1524775213145.png (600x500, 202K)

Here.

Attached: america-white-nation.jpg (2500x5000, 1.26M)

>No wars, No army
Militias then?

Yes, in my opinion, I consider the police a form of militia, and it is already militarize.

>be a farmer
>vote
and there you have it.

see

You need Jacksonian ideals to temper some of the dumber elements of Jeffersonian Democracy.

>white men who own land can vote
>they vote for true gentlemen-scholars like Adams or Jefferson
>every other group can get fucked because they are most likely a cancer to society

Keep in mind, the phrase "seperation of church and state" does not appear in the Constitution and it did not mean the same thing to Jefferson as it means to us today. This is an artificial concept created by SCOTUS, not a philosophy held by the Founders.
The religion text in the First Amendment was actually intended to PROTECT State run religious institutions, not forbid them. Jefferson had a somewhat different take on this matter than some of the other Founders and thus the text of the First represents a compromise between these parties.

There were no institutions to compare with modern corporations in Jefferson's day.

Tell that to Britain and Hamilton who favors Britains urbanization.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise" Sounds separation of church and state to me.

constitutionus.com

What it says is, Congress can't make a church, or close a church, or stop you from going to church. It does not contain any text that sounds even remotely like what you think it says.

Basically the Amish.

Favoring farmers is why most sugar added products use fructose syrup, and why 10% corn ethanol is added to your gasoline whether you like it or not.

Favoring farmers is what led to Big Tobacco, and Big Cotton, and Big Sugar Cane, which ruled American politics for the first 150 years, and was the cause of the only large scale civil war in the US when those Big Three decided the US government was taxing them too much.

So what's your point exactly?

Agreed. The civil war itself was a struggle between agrarianism and industrialisation and look how that turned out. It is all well and good to respect the Jeffersonian romanticism of an agrarian society without a standing army. But such a society would never survive a conflict against a militarized, industrialized adversary. And I say this as one of the few poltards who thinks the Republic is still the ideal form of government.
It is one thing to idealize a value system and another entirely to live it out as a suicide pact. I think this Jeffersonian ideal of a demilitarized society, while wholly impractical, led to some of the freedoms Americans enjoyed for so long. Unlike most other Western nations we managed to keep our law enforcement institutions as non military, locally controlled, civillian agencies for a long time.
Likewise, our idealization of a mythical agrarian ideal led to a tradition of self reliance among men. Even among urban males you saw an enthusiasm for shooting, hunting, fishing, and woodcraft.