Serious question to those living in previously colonised countries

Serious question to those living in previously colonised countries.
How does it affect your outlook on the world, and do you hold a favorable opinion of the country which colonized you?
also what is the best country in the new world, I want out of this cuck-land.

Attached: sprgs.png (1271x845, 261K)

whitest country in new world is argentina

>Denmark

That's pretty much as good as your going to get. If your miserable there, you'll be miserable everywhere else.

Denmark is severely cucked and way to socialized. He has a point you douche.

I might live among mulatos and niggers, but at least I can keep the money I earn.

If you promice to be red pilled and not a commie the American west is the place to be.

Ethiopia was never colonised I think.

Attached: 1479133465416s.jpg (190x192, 3K)

This but unironically.
Colonization, at least in south america, was a mistake. The fucking spaniards literally just stole all of the natural resources, lime the gold and silver, which flowed to ((European)) bankers. Most people fail to realize that the spaniards and anglos had two different colonial systems, and the spanish one was one of mere exctraction. Hence why south america is poor (also, spaniards should've killed all the natives instead of breeding with em)

Not really, Denmark has one of the highest standards of living in the world. If he's unhappy there, he'll probably be unhappy elsewhere.

Then move? Or are you too poor to?

Controlled or Colonized, remember Italy.

Move without gathering some sort of knowlegde of the host country is a nigger move.

Ukraine was colonised by Poland. True story.

I meant move to a different, whiter part of your country.

So theres nothing worth coming for ?

>Korea
>never colonized

Korea was Russia's bitch in the early 20th century.
Best Korea was the USSR's bitch after WW2.

How did this happen? What were we thinking of when we took our medical science to Africa and Asia and the jungles of Central and South America and reduced the death rates in those places so that their non-White populations could explode?

If we had just left them swinging through the trees and sacrificing each other wholesale to their various gods, instead of trying to get them to wear clothes and learn English or Spanish or French and wash their hands after going to the bathroom, they still would be happily making mud pies with their own filth and dying like flies, and their population density still would be what it was ten thousand years ago; the tropical rain forests still would be thriving, and the lions still would be eating as many of them as vice versa. Most important, we wouldn’t be carrying them on our backs now whenever we go to a hospital; we wouldn’t be subjecting our kids to them in our schools; we wouldn’t have them shoved in our faces whenever we turn on a television receiver; we wouldn’t be looking for parts of the country to which we can flee where there are fewer of them; we wouldn’t be watching our whole civilization being pulled back down into barbarism by their dead weight. We could be masters in our own world, a cleaner and greener and healthier world.

So why did we do it? Well, there are historical reasons, and there are current reasons. Historically, we always have had a surfeit of shortsightedness — or at least, the farsighted people among us were not in the policy-making positions. To a large extent, of course, we didn’t have any policy when we settled the New World. We just let entrepreneurs do their own thing, and that thing nearly always was based on individual profit rather than on the general welfare of the race. We let a bunch of greedy businessmen plan things for their own benefit: cheaper labor, bigger markets, more profits — those were their considerations.

Attached: piercetherealworld.jpg (600x529, 88K)

Getting defeated in war and having your constitution forcibly changed should count as well, looking at you Japan

Australia
New Zealand
America
Argentina
Uruguay

The American West has more race mixing than the east

I'll tell you why:

Cuckstianity.

The unnatural cult that wrongfully and artificially equalizes everyone before (((god))), leaving no room for common sense.

there are no power vacuums in nature though. if a vast store of land and resources is discovered either the powerful take it, or someone else takes it thereby increasing their power. ie, the greedy will get the power. this is a fact of nature and not a resulf of flawed ideology.

lets say all of europe had agreed to stay out of the americas (which never would have happened). then china or japan or india would have discovered the americas and taken the resources.

growth and death are part of it all.

We traded something, but no settlers in there...

Koreans settled in Russia to escape problems/poverty

The chinks and poos would never view the savages as equals, they would never give them equal rights.

Look at how the chinks are colonizing Africa right now. Niggers are literally like cattle to them.

Brazil is an alternate reality Portugal in which they racemixed and carried on their corrupt ways into a very large tract of land with no reform, ever.

Attached: 648.png (492x593, 332K)

japan was partially controlled by portugal and jesuits

that is how europeans treated the colonized until about 50 years ago too.

it was awesome watching switzerland tie brazil. switzerland ha a fraction of brasils population and had a legacy of centuries of real achievement in science etc. brazil is good at soccer, and thats it. really jogs the noggin.

two mistakes were made by colonist countries. first when they took over, second when they left. we should've applied required military persnonnel to secure the area, and gather necessary resources without bothering the locals so much

It doesn't change anything at all. The UK changed NOTHING at all here. They built nothing and destroyed nothing. Our culture remained unaffected. Partially because we weren't a colony but a protectorate. Meaning the UK had no direct rule here and we practically ruled our selves.

Attached: United_Arab_Emirates_United_Kingdom_Locator.png (988x542, 48K)

>Argentina
>facing the beginning of an economic crisis
are you serious?
kek

Attached: burns.png (292x347, 142K)

We hate both Sweden and Russia.

>carried on their corrupt ways

brazilian monkey delusions, always laughable to read

Attached: corruption_percept_2017.png (800x704, 406K)

I remember doing a research paper on Spain in the new world. They extracted something like 3 times more gold in the new world than what had previously existed in the old world. And then wen bankrupt inside 200 years because they were fighting and financing wars all over the world. Spain hasn't done anything in like 500 years...but there was a large period of time in European history when they were absolutely dominant.

Based Japan

Well fuck me, everybody focused on the picture and didn't answer the fucking question.