"I'm here for the job interview"

>"I'm here for the job interview"

If a mutt denies this thing employment, the mutt will go to jail and sued for millions....and of course lose in court.

Is this the power of the 1st world?

Attached: 1502498446600.jpg (323x412, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2144663/Rise-Smartphone-face-Is-technology-blame-sagging-complexions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd take his credentials into account. That's the only thing you should look for in an employee.

Attached: 446C944B-D6DC-4CF8-ABEF-81154DA2D870.jpg (480x358, 50K)

take your meds, junior

>I'd take his credentials into account. That's the only thing you should look for in an employee.
That's also the only thing you need to look at to throw the resumes of people like that straight into the trash can.

Attached: resume.gif (400x266, 2.24M)

No it isnt.

I heard this is actually a FtM tranny. Any more info?

Why would an employer be sued for not hiring it? Goyboys aren't a pertected class in the US

I doubt pic related in Op’s Post could work hard, routinely lift more than 50lbs, do basic arithmetic, and pass a drug test. All are qualifications for what we have available

Agreed, we need the most qualified but there's some limits too. A smart Trap as programmer is fine to me

Perhaps

I’m thinking of wearing a kippah (the Jewish cap) to my next interview and threatening to sue for antisemitism if they don’t give me a job. Would this be a good idea, pol?

That's not what happens in reality. If you're hiring someone that needs to speak with people, you don't hire ugly people or people who are naturally repulsive. If you're a Ferrari dealership who sells primarily to white rich people, you don't hire a nigger as a car salesman.

Kek. This comic is literally the smuggy.

It usually is though, unless you're the hiring manager at some public sector make work department where not drooling on the carpet makes people qualified enough.

Chanver are your interviewer is a jew who smells the goyness in you

>Uhh
>Jesus wuz imegrent doo

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

>Goyboys aren't a pertected class in the US
It's a woman (ftm tranny).

Attached: 1528601799878.jpg (244x242, 11K)

That jew traveled around to several countries you mutt.

Kek, a Mexican calling a Belgian a mutt?

>Yes, of course. We just have a qualification. Please lift this 50 lb weight.

What with OP's pic related face. Is this smartphones or estrogen?dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2144663/Rise-Smartphone-face-Is-technology-blame-sagging-complexions.html

... so it's a protected class, is my point.

Why can't these things do some body weight exercises and eat a little more? Twig arm fucker

*Legally
Also a Mexican is in no position to call me a mutt.

FPBP. This board really needs to stop being a bunch of pearl-clutching faggots who think there should be mass discrimination.

>"I'm here for the job interview"

Attached: get the luger.jpg (285x325, 14K)

The Roman Empire was a single country fool.

lol jewsus didn't have a passport back then you mong mutt.

jewsus spent a few years in China and India you inbred hick

All americans are technically mutts, its a pseudo nationality, based solely on territory and ability to speak some broken English. American flag on Jow Forums is a sign of a plague carrier. Avoid.

This.
If it can do the job BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE, it should be hired.

Don't care

That is a theory. Its not canon.

And Santa spent few hours with your mom, while you were sleeping

US has military bases all over the world, Does that mean that everything belongs to America? Great education, buddy.

those short dudes always have huge cocks tho

>his
That's an ftm.

Its fact you unholy mutt.

Boomerposting

This is fucking retarded beyond words

wtf is that guy why does he look like that head bigger than body

I don't know what the hell that is, but it's sure ain't human.

Perfect guy to sell Millennials avocados - everyone would hire him.

>dumb picture
>mention liberal
>???
>profit
guaranteed replies.

Attached: Feminism.gif (399x765, 1.63M)

Does her shirt say PRO CLITORIS?

fyi that's a transman. Meaning a mentally ill tiny girl who thinks she's a dude. It made me feel better that there isn't a dude this pathetic out there

Whats that force in my chest that press me to go punching him in the fucking face?

>let that sink in
>u-uh user? I didn't mean let your intellectual power sink into another dimension

Attached: 1516483507371.png (586x578, 37K)

how so?
jewsus was brown and moved around europe and asia all the time spreading his bullshit.

What's wrong with him?

He is face of America in 2030 and it's beautiful