Be homsexual dude living in indonesia

>be homsexual dude living in indonesia
>surrounded by a massive concentrated muslim population for your whole life
>have to hide it because they will literally kill you
>make comic about how you're happy for people in the first world being able to celebrate their sexuality and not worry about backlash
>it's immediately called islamaphobic by people who have never in their life experienced what islam is like outside of a 1st world country
>they're so enraged by a gay dude saying "yeah islam is pretty shit towards us" that they report him to the local authorities
>he's so fucking terrified of what's going to happen he deletes his account and swallows poison to kill himself before he's taken and publicly murdered
Are SJWs some of the most unempathetic, unintelligent and vicious people on the planet?

Attached: Df32D15UcAAPel5.jpg (664x1144, 107K)

Attached: Df32D12UYAAzzDE.jpg (574x410, 35K)

Attached: Df32D18UwAA78oO.jpg (750x1013, 119K)

wew

holy fucking shit

this shit is next level

SJWs have no heart

Fuck man that's tragic. How can people be so blinded to reality by their ideology?

>Faggotry gets outed.
Wtf I love the Quran now

BASED INDONESIA REKTS SOME FAGGOT

>Are SJWs some of the most unempathetic, unintelligent and vicious people on the planet?
I mean...yes?
How is this even a goddamn question?

Leftist faggots are really pretty terrible people.

Attached: 1471069288733.jpg (500x501, 48K)

>Jow Forums doxes anarchists who assault people with bike locks
>SJWs dox gays in muslim countries
>we're the bad guys
really makes u think

>boo hoo poor faggot

Attached: back to reddit.png (680x697, 516K)

>faggot leftist webcomic artist kills himself because he's about to get swatted by sharia police
name literally ONE thing wrong about this

Attached: 7898.png (372x351, 117K)

The jews are really, really good at what they do. Marxist subversion of all higher education (and secondary for that matter) is how we are in this mess.

I shouldn't have laughed at this as hard as I did, but I just couldn't help myself. Holy fucking kek.

Lots of sci fi writers were predicting around 2012 that Islam would dominate the world, I guess because they realized how systematically weak the west (and non western countries that have adopted western modernization) are, but few of them had the vision or balls to imagine people doing something about it

Maybe white shariah wouldn't be that bad after all

Yeah, proof it was a sjw that doxxed him or gtfo. I am all for gay rights and genociding muslims but where is the proof?

>Actually siding with goat fuckers and SJWs doxxing people
No, YOU return to Reddit

I answered the goddamn question, retard
SJWs are heartless cunts usually and most of the time faggots are in line with them and advocate for muslim rights until those muslims want to murder then

Being gay isn't illegal yet in Indonesia

This is horrible. What a terrible situation to be in. I dislike how so many gays have this weird blind eye to the reality that people outside of the west are not accepting of their life style. I'd like to see the day that gay people acknowledge how privileged it is to live in such a country where they can freely express their sexuality.

You know those long spiels SJW's go on about how 'if you believe in such and such, then you literally want this to happen blah blah blah'?

Time to turn the tables. There is NO social justice in SJW's, and if you proudly wear that label then you proudly label yourself a supporter of murder. Make them own it Alinsky style.

when Jow Forums cares more for a homosexual cunt than american sjw's lmao.
>dont forget we're on the right side of history
>says the leftist

Attached: annpVKDb_700w_0.jpg (700x527, 48K)

>faggotry outs itself in fear of getting massacred
FTFY

Attached: leftismisatotalitarianforce.png (609x717, 188K)

You forgot the part where most of the people that reported him were gay.

Another dead faggot. My day is already good.

>heartless
Sven, where the fuck do you think you are?

Attached: nazis-watch-out.jpg (510x525, 40K)

Somebody make a comprehensive picture out of the story so I can share it among normies you fucking retards.

>sex is something you celebrate
this person was already dead. this just made it offical

"in Aceh, and for Muslims in the city of Palembang, homosexuality is illegal under Islamic Sharia law, and punishable by flogging"
Regardless of this fact it was more about his family and parents being shamed by the community.

>a leaf supporting pozzed loads
No surprise here. And goat fuckers are awesome, they're only made out to be the bad guys by jew media.

Attached: paganfaggotshit.jpg (500x669, 90K)

GET REKT FAGGOT

Attached: i_did_it_all_for_the_.jpg (377x318, 20K)

Hi there Rashid, when are you going back to your shithole in the desert lands?

kys

When are you gonna have a relevant country

>wanting to protect a gay arab

youre a retard
2 birds 1 stone
i love indonesias no degeneracy policy. there military spews alot of there morality onto ours

this is a blatant islam is bad protect fags thread
sage you jew

BASED

I feel nothing.

I can only find information saying it was conservative muslims that outed him (her? gender also unclear), where you getting that it was sjw

no you misunderstand
a jew would "want" to "protect" both to allow an integration in the communities, resulting in more strife among the proles to distract society while they erode property rights, healthcare, poison the environment and other important shit that gets buried under the small stuff
we need to acknowledge islam, and its SJW supporters, are incompatible with actual progressive ideology, then we can move on to looking at the real root enemy which is a virulent plutocracy

she did the world a favour
based

literally conditioned by the jews and trumpstein
>islam is bad
>we gotta protect our fags
you got turbo kiked you stupid nigggers
you should be cheering no having a cry

Based

Muslims are definitely bad, but in a "savage enemy" human type of way.

Jew's and their puppets, like faggots are sub-human parasites.

He faked his suicide tho

Attached: 1CBFC4C0-22F2-4DCA-A617-05B34465D505.jpg (184x184, 17K)

no you fucking idiot
have you ever spoke to a jew
have you ever asscoaited with a rabbi
because i have and thats not how they work
you are beign conditioned to hate islam
you are being conditioned to hate islam by the only thing you are allowed to hate them for
killing fags
its simple conditioning
you are beign conditioned subconciouly so asscoaited islam being bad with protecting fags
same why people were conditioned to say trump is good cause he protect our job

you are not allowed to think what you want so the kikes are conditioning you to think there way
that is why conservatives are now okay with faggots and trannies
go speak to some jews before you try to understand there psychology

as long as you realise that faggots are just as bad as muslim then your good

of course it did
attention whoring is the peak faggot skill

>ITT
>Brainlets who don't see how easy this is to exploit as propaganda
You guys are lucky the war will need meat for the grinder.

eternally btfo

Attached: 1516893601198.png (288x302, 172K)

No you fool I hate Islam for being a savage oppressive islam that is the only major abrahamic religion to still be in the 13th century that regularly condones mass murder, mutilation, sexual abuse and other terrible things
The plutocracy is entirely about spreading shit amongst the proles, making infighting among the lower and middle class the everyday experience so they're so fixated on idpol that they don't see the people REALLY fucking them until it's too late
"Islam is a religion of peace and it's our responsibility to take in "refugees" and shame on you for criticizing them" is the newest in a long line of weapons

>t. muhammad abdu'l fath jalal-ud farsour

Suck on pig shit you brown trash.

Also it goes without saying, faggots belong in the oven. Muslims belong in the desert.

We both hate fags, I see no reason to argue

Attached: hah.png (850x478, 327K)

Seconding

so now we like fags or what

Good

You're lying about the "publicly murdered" part, aren't you? I've read everything there is about this case. this isn't anywhere.

>Implying they aren't
It might not be much better here, but at least nobody is pretending to be a saint.

So not only do faggots destroy each other through STDs, drugs, and innumerable degenerate fetishes, but they also metaphorically cannibalize themselves in favor of their autistic ideology, which is ironically in support of religious extremists who want to exterminate them? I don't see anything wrong with this, user, just nature's immune system taking care of the unnatural.

Attached: 1528667750908.jpg (800x600, 36K)

The serpent is eating itself thanks to chaotic meme curses.

Attached: meme thunder success.jpg (750x563, 135K)

Where’s the part where SJWs did it? Could have been anyone. Being outraged at confirmation bias shit, without any proof, is the most bluepilled thing you can do on this board so show some proof or stop making threads shill faggot

>be homsexual dude living in indonesia
>surrounded by a massive concentrated muslim population for your whole life
>have to hide it because they will literally kill you

Attached: obamaindonesianschool.jpg (620x381, 86K)

All that i know is that there is one fag less in this World, Nationalism gets another "Islam is evil" propaganda score and that i admire the way Muslims treat females and faggots despite my "Islam is evil to females and gays" LARPing for political-pragmatic reasons.

Why is this shit shilled on Jow Forums and why should we give a fuck about some faggot?
Sodomites are worse than Islam.
Go back to plebbit, kekistani faggot.
SAGE

Go to bed Sargon.

Well my day just got better

i forgot it was already almost summer
why do literal children come here thinking this is the edgy cool kids club

BASED ESS JAY DOUBLEYOUS

FAGGOTS BTFO

Attached: pauljosephwatson.jpg (812x1200, 211K)

Couldnt even kill himself, worthless faggot

Imagine when they realize feminism and sharia won´t mix.

Islam winning.

Liberals just don't care about anyone but theirselves and the acceptance from the herd. Basically niggers.

>Keep them in your thoughts
>Even though we've established it means nothing to you

#GAYSforISIS

I don't get it.

Yes, and they always will be

basically, liberalism is contradictory and stupid

more like got rekt, amiright

>Saying holy shit means you support a gay faggot
You're retarded

Nah. Islam is worse than fags. Fags just bring our civilization to the ground-- an essentially recoverable state. Islam fucks the world into an eternal dark age-- literally, what with incest polluting the gene pool with so much genetic load we devolve into primordial goo. And they destroy mementos from the past so that we may never even realize times like these ever existed.

We're the Lemurians.

I don't really shed a tear when a flamboyant homo dies, but this really does demonstrate a sociopath's streak in the SJwobbleyews

>be homosexual dude living in Indonesia
>surrounded by a massive concentrated Muslim population for your whole life
>not just converting and fucking little boys whenever you want
This is just Darwinism in action tbqh

SJW are almost as shitty as Jow Forums people

>SJWs now actively hunt down gays and report them to the HARAM police.
>/pol is saddened by the tragic loss of a gay person in muslim land.

What the fuck is this timeline? Whoever reported him to authorities should be reported to the human rights tribunal with the UN. I know /pol isn't my private army, but I'd be so fucking happy if we made this happen.

>reddit spacing
>/pol
reddit pls go

been here for longer than your candyass for sure.

He's not dead. He's still alive, even if he has major organ damage.
Looks like SJW's don't have any part in this: from what I've read, the doxxing and reporting has been done on a discord server by a group led by a dude nicknamed Entropic void. Doxing made basing on some compromising pics of himself that Rizzy posted.
Does anybody have more accurate info about this?

they hate their competition so much that they will literally destroy themselves rather than give up ground
kek
par for the course of people that ejaculate exclusively into throats and anuses

yeah nice damage control queerboy

You still think we're worse than SJWs?

What's the worst thing we've done? Fucked with Shia Lebouf's retarded art project? Called some people niggers?

No seriously, what have we done that's worse than inciting jihad on some poor mentally ill degenerate bastard?

This just proves that every time the SJW smells blood, it's for keeps. They're full of the same pointless cruelty and viciousness that characterized the gulag.

okbud

Not to mention the same delusions

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-19 Ian Miles Cheong on Twitter.png (630x946, 382K)

>neither Jow Forums nor SJW are responsible
translation: the horde that did it in the first place touched base with him and kindly let him know that he would be next if he didnt fall in line
source: my ass

Do you have brain damage?
I've asked if someone knows more about those claims. "From what I've read": did you read these five words?

That's quite an arbitrary assumption. Maybe it should have stayed inside your ass.