Harris 2020

Say it with me:

>MADAM PRESIDENT

Attached: A12BE5B0-FCF8-42CB-A8D4-D8323E9D9B73.jpg (574x471, 239K)

kys it should be President Kokesh

Democrats will lose due to tax reform alone

Bitch won't win

You mean the tax scam?

His name was Willie Brown

bahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaa

There will NEVER be another NIGGER president in the United States. We have learned our lesson.

Keep dreaming NIGGER!

She was just questioning Wray and Horowit about the IG report. She's an idiot and doesn't have appeal to an educated person.

Drumpf won’t win. Also don’t call your next president a bitch.

I’m an educated person and she has appeal to me.

Is this the bitch that said that Putin annexed Korea? Or was that some other Democrat?

I don't know, they all seem to have brain damage or are literally demented.

Do not refer to Senator Harris or former president Obama as the n word.

Yeah that's what we want a nigger named Kamala who constantly acts like an entitled cunt.

>they all seem to have brain damage or are literally demented.

That sounds more like Trump and his cult of deplorables to me.

Just Googled it, and that was Maxine Waters. She's another old-ass Democrat with brain problems deciding our fates!

Isn't democracy great...?

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

if we get another literal le 56% president I will kill myself

Whatever you say Pelosi

who?

Attached: 34A33B03-EB05-46E2-9049-FD4E85064FE8.jpg (793x500, 109K)

Your next president

Senator Kamala Harris (D)-CA

Attached: CB5E8D62-EA64-4240-BE90-19BAA15AEDAD.jpg (600x500, 85K)

5/10 mongrel

>Trump wont win

Hmm where have I heard that before?

A ... monkey? Wtf.

Attached: 8aa2d7381e9a4dc16a1725f932db883d.jpg (384x516, 34K)

>NC
>Blue
Why is OP always such a faggot?

Attached: 1526916464851.png (288x211, 32K)

Only rural and suburban retards voted Drumpf.

High IQ city people voted Hillary.

lol no

If Trump is re-elected I will kill myself.

not high iq but people who rely off of nothing but welfare checks and who don't have thick enough skin to not be ripped in half by the wind.

>reddit spacing
>the right will willingly do what you say
>the police or military would enforce what you say
>redistribution
>bunch of faggots and mental issue people can run the country

Kek thanks for the laugh user, I was having an off day today.

>texas
>michigan
>florida
>wisconsin
>pennsylvania
>arizona

can't make this shit up

Because you live in a cuck bubble.

you should do it either way m8

Attached: screencap_this.png (570x294, 54K)

Get the rope ready

Hi IQ Citi peopel? Good one.

That's such a racist and skinist remark you Drumpf Nazi.

That's a cuckist remark. True men let monkeys fuck their wives.

>Hi
>Citi
>peopel
Proof that Drumpf supporters are retarded.

About that. Explain pic related if rural and suburban people are retarded?

Protip: you cant and city people are the retarded ones

Attached: main-qimg-4b4506fd73f2e1edbea802a6825db922.png (846x609, 73K)

>Be you
>Think that everyone will vote for that whore pelosi or clinton
>Think that everyone will accept your bullshit
>The Democrats win due to bullshit
>Civil war begins
>The Democrats get ass raped by the right
>Mattis takes power and places the Us under martial law

You want me to back up my arguments with proof? Haven't you thought about the poor PoCs that can't read?

We could easily win back MI, WI, PA, and FL. AZ, NC, and OH shouldn’t be too hard. TX and GA could be a little more challenging but still winnable for us.

>poor Americans now have more money
>you think you can convince poor people to give back money by voting for you

not racist when your talking about democrats in general and I personally hate both trump and clinton. Fuck both, your both one in the same except you barely appeal to the majority of the country.

>be you
>call women whores

Kek thats fair

Attached: ymocfeb14.jpg (300x225, 40K)

kek. retards are running on increasing taxes.
this wont go they way they think.

Attached: merchant-key2.jpg (559x527, 42K)

>Hating Clinton
Hang yourself you evil sexiest Nazi.

>rich Americans now have more money

ftfy

not women in general. Just the worst women in recent American history.

How the fuck are you gonna win back midwestern states with an open-borders candidate?
If Democrats want even a chance to win they need a subversive white dude with midwestern appeal aka Joe Biden.

This

> poo/nig hybrid.
winning combo in california perhaps.

Attached: lotr.jpg (682x960, 133K)

you're not gonna win a single rust belt state because you haven't fixed any of the things that flipped them in the first place. the democrats entire agenda is fuck drumpf and muh poc, good luck convincing poor whites why they should vote against having jobs

It's not about her gender but about the shit she has done. I honestly could care less who was president as long as they weren't a fucking crook like clinton or pelosi.

>pelosi
Pelosi can win it all.

Attached: 49381967.jpg (680x1010, 119K)

>Do not refer to Senator Harris or former president Obama as the n word

NIGGERS!
NIGGERS!
NIGGERS!

Attached: ihatenoggers.jpg (500x449, 56K)

> imagine #metoo + pizzagate
even they're not that insane.

Attached: biden2.jpg (419x510, 50K)

ironically if trump won we would have said its because of retarded feminists and not because of the esablishment

Nope, it's entirely because she has a vagina you evil sexiest nazi drumpf supporter Nazi bigot.

yeah so I guess the raise I got specifically in reaction to the tax break was a lie huh?

Do not refer to the current God Emperor of the Galaxy as drumpf.

>Just the worst women in recent American history

You’re thinking of Kellyanne Conway and Sarah Huckabee Sanders. The DHS Secretary is pretty bad too. The women at FoxNews are god awful.

Are you retarded or do you live in your own fantasy world. I don't care about what race/sex/religion the candidate is I only care about their policies, if they will push through with their policies, and what they have done in the past.

and of course Melania and Ivanka are terrible

She hates Americans, she has no chance

There is a whole list of shit Clinton has done that should of gotten her arrested, and that's without the email scandal.

You hate Clinton because her policies would empower PoCs and women, and a Nazi Drumpf supporter cuckservative like you are scared of the PoCs and women.

Tax scam ? You must be retarded. I was skeptical at first but let me share you a quick IRL experience

>Be white
>Live in Nigger city that used to be white but is now diverse
>2008-2016, nigger city gets worse with only the hospitals able to buy and build property
>YEARS of construction for one parking garage because construction is so scarce they milk the jobs
>2016 trump elected and soon after tax plan
>Today 2018
>Drive 5 miles down a single road
>Construction literally everywhere
>Not city contruction like roads but new buisinesses literally everywhere.
>Sky scrapers and giant apartment complexes being built in months
>I do delivery for a job and see a fair amount of the city and I sill cant keep up with all the construction
>within a 25 min drive i see literally thousands of people who make well over 15 dollars an hour building businesses that will create more jobs
>a lot of them are niggers
>a lot of them are female niggers (in construction)
>a lot of them are overwight niggers that now drive nice cars

Seriously I know niggers are dumb but there are a lot of black men rejecting SJW pandering (they find it creepy and wish to build their own future). And there has to be a decent percentage that know they wouldn't be employed if a democrat is elected

however
>MFW niggers still vote for a democrat

Attached: 1489332817440.png (791x722, 442K)

Attached: 1445915412134.gif (480x492, 89K)

If they run Tulsi Gabbard, this is unironically the result.

>a commiefornian democrat is going to win
maybe if she were a midwestern democrat she might have a slight chance.

No it's because her policies would fuck me over and drive me and my family into bankruptcy dumbass

Nigger, this is Jow Forums not twatter and Harris is a nigger.

Start putting your affairs in order.

They are all filthy sub human shit skin niggers

Black voters in the former blue wall states stayed home for Hillary in 2016 but they will come out for Kamala Harris in 2020. Same for millennials.

Two birds with one stone. Women and PoCs get empowered, and Nazi bigot drumpf supporter cuckservatives like you get ran out of business.

This is beautiful if true.

>is new to sarcasm

Attached: 49381968.jpg (1440x847, 138K)

Yes I am a natsoc.

Do you not understand the fact that I could give a shit less about race or gender. You are doing nothing but twisting shit around so that you look righteous in you goals of fucking over people that you know nothing about.

Fuck no she's a sheboon ass Nigger

Nah they'll save her for 2020

*snap*

>Sexiest nazi
Kek

I like her platform (pic related) and she's one hot M.A.M.A.
Make America Mexico Again - amirite amigos?

Attached: 1527186959330.jpg (960x520, 76K)

She has room temperature IQ. Trump will fuck her in the ass and cream pie that poo mutt.

>Poor and rich people both have more of the money that they earned
>Dems think this is a problem

This man has admitted to supporting Hitler, the most evil man in history. We must kill him.

You're just staying lies so that we don't think you're a xenophobic Islamophoc sexiest Nazi drumpf supporting bigot. I know this because the Huffington Post told me so.

Fuck this I should move to Poland or Montana where I don't have to put up with everyone else's shit

Together they make one whole nigger.

Not kidding. Our city has an advantage due to our hospitals, which did do well under King Nigger for obvious reason, but now that the new tax plan is in effect they can build even more property which is slowly turning the ghettos into actually pleasant (during the daytime atleast, you cant ever relax). I expect other cities will see the success ours has within the next year or so. Any american looking for a job should absolutely be looking at construction for more than just financial reasons.

Are you shitposting or just retarded, I can't tell

Wow, she looks like she was recently cut down from a hanging tree. You guys should run that retarded nigger Al Green. His slogan can be: "I'll be even more niggerish than Obama."

Attached: 1528982347175.jpg (720x1116, 87K)

who?

This was meant for you

Using the word r*tarded is offensive. It's Current Year, get with the times.

Not really that evil in comparison to the other leaders around, but i suppose this is what happend when you judge a person by moved made by the jewish owned Hollywood.

Attached: image.jpg (904x1024, 250K)

I'm sorry, I mean't to say Mentally Challenged