How has divorce impacted society? Did roasties irreversibly win?

How has divorce impacted society? Did roasties irreversibly win?

Attached: 5BCE9E6A-A5B6-47D3-A33A-DA12D85191CB.jpg (1125x1655, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/10487501/Divorce_Corp_-_Divorce_DOCUMENTARY_HD
youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based bill

yeah yeah, everything liberal is bad everything conservative is good divorce is always bad except when rich republicans or Trump does it, you're like a broken record..

>did roasties win?
Look at how unhappy Western women have become. If they haven't already, they will discover that being imprisoned in a cubicle all day and listening to bosses drone about TPS reports is not more fulfilling than spending time bonding with their children.

*tips divacup*

>How has divorce impacted society? Did roasties irreversibly win?

No they lost. They thought they could rape men in the courts, take their kids, and their assets. Men countered by not getting married. End result? Women bounce from man to man hoping he will commit, many don't, many are single moms, many are just cumdumpsters.

State fucked everything up. Should never have got involved with the marriages industry. Divorce lawyers are vultures.

Lol. Maybe he's saying that he also had to deal with those things from her.

oh no, his poor feefees :(

*tips menstrual cup*

Attached: 65417EF2-1959-436E-8779-78CB188CC2B6.jpg (639x626, 78K)

Women are the ones who whine so hard about the current state of the "dating scene" they put out news articles and interviews all over

Western women aren’t happy with equal rights, you dumb fuck. The divorce rate for men, meanwhile, has skyrocketed while stagnating for females.

"Roasties" aren't winning shit. They're happiness is declining with the rest of us and our society. The only people winning are the Capitalist Pigs and Zionists

>I love you.
>I love you, too...now give me all of your money, you fucking nigger.

My aunt married a rich music professor, and she has it has him by the balls.
Despite the fact that HE makes all the money, she says it’s HER house, and she demands everything like a queen.

I have no respect for men who let women control them like that.
>Maybe my aunt gives the best blowjobs in the world or something?

>Maybe my aunt gives the best blowjobs in the world or something?
Can confirm. You're aunt is a pro.

(You)
Watch Divorce Corp. its free on the pirate bay!
awesome film describing the problems with divorce in america
>thepiratebay.org/torrent/10487501/Divorce_Corp_-_Divorce_DOCUMENTARY_HD

Here's a trailer of the film: youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8

Attached: wymyn.jpg (620x437, 69K)

MGTOW? Redpilling? Calling all women roasties? You genuinely think that men don't bitch just as much, if not more? This is somehow even below retardation... what do we call something like this?

Attached: 1523455735420.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

People like him were the betas who supported women's rights in the 20th century.

hi germanon, good luck

it's called being a bitch. b/c thats how women act.

>Western women aren’t happy with equal rights
When did I say they were? Or a better question is, when did you grow an extra chromosome?

or cunt

or pussy

or faggot.

You get where i'm going with this?

>im rubber ur glu
Nope.

You sound like you're on the playground in 8th grade having just learned what curse words are.

i'm having a great time, thank you.

Fucking based.

Bill Gross 2024

The difference being: MGTOWs bitching and articles dont get reposted in USA today and WaPo. MGTOWs "whining" isnt socially acceptable, like womens' whining is.

Is he /ourrichfag/ ?

Nah, you're just a retard who probably doesn't even realize that Reagan began the trend of replacing fault divorce with no-fault divorce which irreversibly fucked over our country.

Any time a man gets married to a woman he loses. Any man who espouses the traditional lifestyle is subject to a system where man is the slave while women relax at home

From what i heard Reagan really started a lot of shitty things. Don’t know why conservatives think he is great.

not very much. its just another symptom.

What about that rich nutcase who killed his ex-wife and got away with it so he killed his new wife and her lover or some shit, always denied he was involved in their disappearances, and then unironically confessed everything while he was still hooked up to the microphone and went to the bathroom? I would say he was pretty close.

>"What did I do? Well, killed them of course"

It's totally bizarre, it's honestly like something off America's Dumbest Criminals.

Yes also amnesty for illegals. Reagan was a liberal when he was in (((Hollywood))) then magically turned into a Republican and did numerous things that fucked his own party over. Purely coincidental though, right?

Yeah it's why the major complaint of many women is that "men won't commit".

Part of this is also because you get guys that are the 9-10/10's that go to bars/clubs regularly since they can afford it and women going out end up thinking that's what the average guy looks and lives like. They end up with inflated expectations of guys based on this plus those guys going out like that are used to meeting with these women often enough that they know they're garbage and won't stay with them.

Everyone lost, but women enjoy seeing men suffer, so maybe? Children in particular lost. But most will never realize.

"You wanna know where I got It?
I got it from my pops,
when a man in the house
all the bullshit stops."
- Public Enemy

Attached: 5b21a17082340.image.png (1284x877, 250K)