What is your opinion of the pitbull question?

What is your opinion of the pitbull question?
bitchute.com/video/lCN7OFhgR5IO/

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVeb15eVPWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don’t give a shit if it’s “your baby” that “would never hurt anyone,” I’m not letting my children around your nigger mongrel.

Unpopular opinion: Pits are the most aggressive and most likely to become violent or act on some impulse. But, it's all dogs really. They're animals. They don't understand the consequences of their actions unless someone reinforces negative repercussions ties to specific actions. They are natural predators. They probably think about killing their owners more than their owners realize, most just don't act on this. Smaller ones may realize it would not be a viable thing to do. But I think it is fair to say pit bulls are the most likely breed to attack someone randomly, possibly their owner even.

They're violent monsters just like their "owners".

overall good dogs

Attached: 1529124110079 copy.jpg (540x820, 244K)

Attached: PonyPitBull2.jpg (720x960, 164K)

the niggers of dogs

Attached: 1528411004179.png (478x566, 487K)

All dogs need to be banned, think of the children.

Attached: shoveldog.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Pitbulls are fine dogs (if a bit ugly) and can actually be one of the gentler breeds towards children. Unfortunately, they have no settings between gentle and turbo-sperg, and properly socializing the puppy is absolutely critical to determine which setting you'll get. Most pitbull owners are too stupid to do this properly, or their bury their head in the sand and boohoo about muh baby won't nuttin

Muslim detected. Sorry you had such a hatred for man's best friend, but dogs have lived and worked in symbiosis with the white man for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVeb15eVPWA

Dindu nuffin
Niggers and lazy dog owners are to blame.

Attached: PonyPitBull3.jpg (720x960, 156K)

pony died?

IDK

Attached: dasafdf.png (804x1430, 2.77M)

Nigger detected

Attached: animaux1.jpg (680x380, 107K)

>But, it's all dogs really.

no it isn't. you can literally beat a golden retriever half to death and it won't dare bite you. a pit will rip your fucking face off for no reason at all.

Muslims can have dogs.

Probably euthanized. It's terrible, but honestly that thing looks unrecoverable.

I like pitbulls and american bullies. Huskies are top tier too

Attached: the_chad_huskie.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

I'm getting sick of coming across videos of 90 pound women walking their pits and not being able to hold them, it literally just drags her behind them as he runs to maul a house cat to death that has the audacity to sit in it's own driveway. Or a random pit with no owner in sight comes out of nowhere and mauls a small terrier while the owner's just taking it for a walk. There's a video I saw on here a while ago of the aftermath of this poor lady in her house, apparently a random pit just stormed into her home and mauled her cat to death right there in the living room. The video picks up with her sobbing while the hell hound is just gnawing on the carcass wagging it's tale having the time of it's life.
Owner's need to step up their game in controlling their hell hounds or they need to be exterminated.

Attached: Fuck That Dog Food Shit.jpg (449x449, 29K)

hating/fearing dogs is nigger behavior. Pit haters are niggers.

They should be banned or terminated to the point of extinction

that looks like some shitty steak

that child would had won some darwin award any way

Genocide of course. Pitbulls are vile breed of dogs that needs to be exterminated.

True. I was a piece of shit kid and frequently messed with my dog (a retriever/pointer mix), like prodding him with sticks to piss him off. Or violently waking him up just to watch him freak out. Taking his bowl away before he could even get a single pellet. Never once bit me, though he did rip the stick out of my hands if he could catch it. I cringe just thinking about what a little faggot I was to him. Though as I got out of my edgy phase I did treat him well, took frequent hour long walks and took him to chill with my friends.

Anyway, I would have been murdered if we had a pit. Kids can be complete psycho faggots to pets.

Shot on site, just like their human comrades(niggers)

They're awful. It doesn't matter how "sweet" it is; if it chimps out for 15 seconds someone's going to the ER (or morgue). Nigs and women with nose piercings need to stop using these garbage dogs as some kind of canine stand-in for their abusive father.

Attached: loomer.jpg (661x766, 78K)