Crime in Germany 10% down from 2016

dw.com/en/crime-in-germany-drops-10-percent-in-2017-report-shows/a-43485926

How do Trumpers explain this? I thought Germany's crime rate was going so high?

Pic related (Trumpers lying again)

Attached: Reuterslie.jpg (1024x732, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/germany-crime-rate-lowest-since-1992/
bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2017/pks2017_node.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-crime-rate-migration-antisemitism-horst-seehofer-a8343226.html
archive.is/6YMkR
web.archive.org/web/20180307022549/https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/02/28/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-no-go-areas.html?mtrref=web.archive.org&mtrref=web.archive.org&mtrref=web.archive.org&gwh=99269A3AC957823C64671B006B984338&gwt=pay
nytimes.com/aponline/2018/02/28/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-no-go-areas.html
archive.is/NAdh4
dw.com/en/germanys-angela-merkel-talks-iran-nuclear-deal-new-anti-semitism-in-israeli-interview/a-43489982
dailywire.com/news/18509/san-fran-transit-we-refuse-release-crime-amanda-prestigiacomo
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime/violent-crime-rises-in-germany-and-is-attributed-to-refugees-idUSKBN1ES16J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake news

sage and hide shill threads

Crime just is not being reported.

Look up violent crime rates. Sexual assaults must be way up. Unless German authorities are hiding stats

Go away memeflag

Never trust a statistic you didn't rig yourself.

If you talk to gov. officials you will be lied to,
only if you have them in your family or friend circle you get to know the truth.

Read the statistics, sexual assaults aren't up. Murder is up a little but that's it.

These are (((facts))) from the government itself lol

No shit cause the faggots in the EU changed the way crimes are recorsed for refugees. It's why they can outright lie about the statistics because they are technically "right" since the numbers have been fucked with.

If crime really was down those faggots wouldn't have no go zones.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

seems the germans implemented the swedish "kod 293".

>Unless German authorities are hiding stats
This is a given.

Even if that were true, you can still explain it away like so:
>white German crime goes way down
>already disproportionate migrant crime goes way up
Colour me not impressed.

No Germany is lying again.

under-reporting migrant cirem?

I wouldn't doubt it, but I'm gonna need a source on that "refugees charged differently" bit.

there are three kinds of lies:
lies
damned lies
and statistics.
You expect me to believe that Germanistan is accurately reporting their own crime statistics? That their cowed populace is pressing charges against a mob of rapefugees that are menacing witnesses with violence? I don't have that kind of naivete, and neither should you.

>From 2016
How is anyone not noticing this.

You are big gay

Attached: image.png (1060x1341, 211K)

Keep putting your head in the sand when facts don’t line up with your narrative, you stupid hack.

the source is Merkels traitor regime and their media, you dumbfuck
its like CNN and the lying media in the US

Ten percent really isn't all that much when Germany is such a small country in the first place

They are hiding stats, you retard. Jesus, you have to be trolling.

I have even better numbers, OP. Germany has had its lowest crime rates in over 25 years, even after all the immigrants they let in.

politico.eu/article/germany-crime-rate-lowest-since-1992/

Can't have crime if the police ignore your calls for help.

Can't have crime if you don't enter muslim no-go zones.

Can't have crime if the jewish judge lets the criminal off the hook with no punishment.

Can't have rape crime if the woman is shamed into submission.

Can't have crime if the victim is a trafficked, groomed minor.

Attached: can't X if you don't Y.jpg (682x682, 41K)

Overall Crime has been going down since 90s simply due to ubiquity of cell phones. Also eastern Europeans came and stole everything they could in the early 90s.

Youre the biggest retard on this planet

Ask yourself, why the full crime stats for 2017 aren't released yet.
bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformationen/StatistikenLagebilder/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/PKS2017/pks2017_node.html

>cant have crimes if the police doesn't prosecute anyone

Attached: afd.jpg_large.jpg (696x398, 26K)

LOL, only in your wet dreams, lefty fag

It's code 291

its pasta Hans

I don't give a shit about them going up or down. I want them to make a breakdown based on ethnicity. Every statistic I saw going into the data sets and going through them by assessing names comes up with factors of over 20 for Arabs, North Africans and most African countries. Only our government does not want to do this.
P.S. over 60% of all people in prison are Muslim

that's a pasta

this

same here

no use reporting it

yeah it looks like everything is going fine.i guess refugees are okay hahaha

checked
nice

>pasta
can't know every shit some wannbe shithead is frabricating
I bet lots of democrats still believe this

Oy vey let's get to the real facts alright?

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-crime-rate-migration-antisemitism-horst-seehofer-a8343226.html

Attached: 1514059714038.jpg (226x186, 13K)

Raping Germans isn't a crime mate.

That's so racist! We need more lenient sentencing for muslims to make up for this horrible injustice!

Attached: 1523053310583.png (482x415, 9K)

wtf I love refugees now

the police in germany is underfinanced and therefore a lot of crime cannot be registered. they are also doctored, so that if the crime is not followed up on, its not registered.

First of all, the fucking german police is under the thumb of the government and worse, even under GRÜN and LINKE so the fucking report what they are told to
shitskins and muslims can rape and kill all they want
germans get reported for minor crimes
------> ANARCHO TYRANNY

It's supposed to be released in june. So soon. Did it leak to trump? Does he know how bad stats will be?

I think he does. Watch this space.

even in the msm there were several leaks reported that the police were ordered to not go after refugee crimes and to not report it.

still even the official statistics show that crime rates of migrants and so called refugees are around 20-80 times higher then germans rates, especially in high violent crimes.

example: germans killed by refugees 13. refugees killed by germans 0.

Attached: Renz_PKS_Tabelle_1.jpg (620x232, 48K)

Attached: 91aa8265bdb3b144.jpg (500x542, 42K)

cause they do
its why it gets reposted over and over again

Source: Associated Press (AP) / New York Times - a Mainstream Media Outlet - Merkel Says Germany Has 'No-Go Areas;' Gov't Won't Say Where - Archived links (.is) - archive.is/6YMkR | (wayback machine) web.archive.org/web/20180307022549/https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/02/28/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-no-go-areas.html?mtrref=web.archive.org&mtrref=web.archive.org&mtrref=web.archive.org&gwh=99269A3AC957823C64671B006B984338&gwt=pay Original link: nytimes.com/aponline/2018/02/28/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-no-go-areas.html

Attached: USA_News_NYC-Germany_Merkel_No-Go_Areas.png (1215x541, 66K)

no, "violent crimes" rise. crimes overall decrease.
the total numbers of crime is going down constantly, except for violent crimes, wich is why they have a big increse per capita.
But don´t get fooled, the big crime drop is due less taxevading crimes and less high speeding and other crimes only done by germans, so this has nothing to do with refugees, since they don´t own a house where they could commit soil littering crimes and other retarded stuff considered crimes in germany

Merkel denounces new anti-Semitism from Arab refugees Source: The Local /DE archive.is/NAdh4 | other source: dw.com/en/germanys-angela-merkel-talks-iran-nuclear-deal-new-anti-semitism-in-israeli-interview/a-43489982 Chancellor Angela Merkel denounced the emergence of "another form of anti-Semitism" from refugees of Arab origin in Germany, in an interview with an Israeli television broadcaster on Sunday.*
>"We have a new phenomenon, as we have many refugees among whom there are, for example, people of Arab origin who bring another form of anti-Semitism into the country," Merkel told the private Channel 10 network. Her remarks come after an alleged anti-Semitic attack Tuesday in Berlin caused a stir in Germany. According the German tabloid Bild, the main alleged perpetrator, who surrendered to police, is a Syrian refugee who lived in a centre for migrants near Berlin. In the interview, Merkel said the German government had appointed a commissioner to fight against anti-Semitism. "The fact that no nursery, no school, no synagogue can be left without police protection dismays us," she said.

everyfuckin day some sandnigger does some crime in my loved fatherland

Have you not been paying attention?
Refugees are literally getting away with their crimes because they are not investigated when reported.
The only thing that does get investigated is when someone reports a refugee doing something wrong, then they lock them up for a hate crime.
Fucking idiot.
Seriously KYS if you believe crime is down in any European nation with open doors to these shitskins.

Is "fact checking" the most degenerate political meme in recent history?

The arrest records for Sweden are public domain. You can look up the names yourself and see who is being arrested, for what , and for how long they are sentenced. Unless Mohamed is a ethnically Swedish name, the arrest records speak for themselves. I'm sure it is no different in Germany. Additionally, Germany has a large Turkish population that are second and third generation by this point. If Kamel Pasha Mehmet is getting recorded as a "native German" when he is arrested because he was born in Cologne, that is another way to monkey with the stats.

it is one of the most idiotic concepts the general public has accepted without question. up there with the concept of "fake news"

If an antisemmitic demonstration occurs and no arrests are made, the German police record it as a "far right" demonstration. I'm quite sure the Turks and Arabs burning Israeli flags and beating up people wearing a Kippah are real big AfD supporters. The only question I have is how much longer the German boomers and pensioners are going to support CDU based on the false belief that the people who got them into this mess are willing and able to get them out of it.

First of all, crime is going up and the more diverse the country gets the worse the crime rates will be

Secondly and most importantly, this is pretty irrelevant as the main reason to be against mass migration is to preserve homogeniety and the existance of your people

Nice pasta, I can’t wait to post it in PTG!

This was the kid that got arrested for beating a Jew with a belt while screaming "Jew" in Arabic, wasn't it. The same thing happened in South Africa. Israel might have supported the Apartheid Gov't, but secular Jews in SA were pivotal in calling for an end to the Apartheid government. Of course, when SA became a "rainbow nation" and crime skyrocketed, they all high tailed it to Israel. I'm betting there will be a similar exodus with the demographic shift in the U.S..

BASED GERMANY!!!!!
Looks like Merkel will win again

I had people regurgitating the truth media party line at me where the North Korea treaty is bad because Trump is now cozy with dictators and even more dangerous. And these are the same people going on about fake news, I can only stare at them in disbelief anymore.

Crime is down, because it is no longer considered a crime to rape or behead an infidel, duh!

they have been called out before, the statement of state sponsored TV was that they have to report from a pro state point of view. I hate a shitskin anchorwoman in my daily news FYI

You're a moron while general crime has gone down with the help of your friendly neighbourhood government (dont report da poor migrants)

in 2015 you went from 0.6% to like 6.7% in 2017( probably over 10% overall now) of all crimes being violence and/or sexual assault.

Arguablu less safe you fucking merkel loving cunt w.e its funny watching you destroy your own country and blame other countries spreading rumors for it. Holy shit you helpless cucks

The best way to fight high crime rates is by not investigating crime or arresting people

How do you think England's Islamic/African rape gangs were kept hidden since the 1960's? You can't be this fucking naive?

Most crime has been going down, it would go down much more if there would be no refugees.

But as of right now there is not enough of them to really move the needle. But you can compare nordic statistics, where Swedish numbers are rising/or staying the same, whilst the numbers of their nordic neighbours have been going down.

Simple
>covering up/not reporting crimes
>changing the legal definition of what constitutes as a "crime"
>obfuscating crime statistics because it'd be "racist" and "islamaphobic" to report the perpetrators of said crimes.

Kinda like when San Francisco refused to release CCTV footage from subways because it would (and I goddamn quote) "make people racist" That was their way of saying "the only thing our security cams captured was niggers nigging, and we don't want people to be racist."

dailywire.com/news/18509/san-fran-transit-we-refuse-release-crime-amanda-prestigiacomo

Crime in the west has been going down since the mid 90's. start your baseline at before the refugee invasion. Violent crime in Germany rose 10% from 2014-2016.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime/violent-crime-rises-in-germany-and-is-attributed-to-refugees-idUSKBN1ES16J

crime is down because the german government isnt recording all the shit going on.

I don't know about Germany but here in Argentina crime reporting went down after a petty crime spike because victims of minor robberies will simply stop reporting them to the authorities (why waste your time if it will lead to nothing) if they become common enough in their environment.
The previous government used it as proof that crime was falling (something everyone was in disagreement of) until a candidate financed a website that made it easy to report crimes and tada! what was happening was immediately made clear.

So it makes sense in the case of Germany that violent crime reports are going up (those are always reported no matter what) while petty crime reports are going down (people stop reporting them as they become demoralized.)

Attached: gendarmeria.jpg (1920x1080, 871K)