Ugly whites have no choice but to racemix

>at slags all taken up by black people due to BBC
>ugly nerds all taken up by asian people due to Kpop
>pretty/average white girls taken by better looking whites

ugly white men HAVE to racemix if they don't want to be incels because white women are too desired by minorities

Attached: 1523623128967.jpg (1080x1078, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chasityrenaexo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That guy is not ugly

by white standards he is, you wouldn't know

go back to leftypol niggerfaggot
sage

>by women's standards he is

Especially feminists. They see their whales of any race as perfect 10s. That guy though? That's probably a 2 or 3 to them. Pic related would be a 8 or 9 to them probably.

Not a 10 though. Women do not think any man is a 10.

Attached: hobo bobo.png (800x553, 645K)

I'll just import some ugly chick from Eastern Europe since I'm moving to Russia anyways. This country is fucked and I don't think even Trump can save our demographics unless he somehow gets focused on things like RAISE or Repealing the Hart-Celler act.

Says the nigger with a meme flag he keeps changing

God would be 9.5 tops.

yeah dude, Russia's so much better off than here, the quality of life there is fantastic. You'll love it!

Attached: kensama.jpg (600x800, 55K)

the greentext is what matters, but yeah he's ok i just googled interracial relationship and pdicke the first white guy

>republican flag
>leftypol
hwat?

dude niggers only go for the ugly trashy white girls in real life off the internet

they're getting more expensive, i couldn't afford one of those

Someone explain this

Attached: 0B7587AC-DC7A-4099-9B1A-9797B02EC959.jpg (1154x1664, 244K)

Russia doesn't have niggers or spics at every corner trying to kill you. Plus my father works for companies based in Russia. Meaning it will be easier to learn the language since I've been there about ten or so times during my life.

>memeflag
>some butthurt anti-white whiny shit
LEL

Dear we Waz kings GTFO BLM GO ASK YOUR NIGGER KING OBAMANATION WHERE WAKANDA IS GTFO
YOU
YOU
YOU
YOU
YOU
LORD IS A NATIVE AMERICAN AND HE ISNT A NAT Cos SIN

I'm fairly racist, but I have an attraction to black women that I can't help. I grew up in a school that was about 40% black and when I first masturbated I thought of them. Call it a fetish or an attraction, but some of us can't help it. I don't marry won, but sexually, a curvy in-shape caramel skinned black woman is ideal for me.

Niggers and devils doing juju religion throwing juju bugs on peoples GTFO, dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!!!!##
YOU
YOU
YOU
YOU
GET THE FUCK OUT DEVILS, the Sahyadri it's been going off for sometime. Gtfo
Lord is a indian gtfo gtfo gtfo gtfo

it's not anti-white, it's admitting that whites are on average better looking and that only the ugly fringes will racemix

I myself and hapa but i pass as white but from my obervations when i tell girls about my asian side i put off attractive white girls and get more koreaboo kpop girls

that'll be the black kpop girls going for asians instead of being wallflower virgins

Go live in the jungle then maybe one of those Nephilim basketball players can eat you

Women of color are better anyways.

>at slags all taken up by black people due to BBC
>ugly nerds all taken up by asian people due to Kpop
>pretty/average white girls taken by better looking whites

>ugly white men HAVE to racemix if they don't want to be incels because white women are too desired by minorities

Attached: 1505522891395.jpg (640x572, 151K)

Neurotic kikes belong in mental homes, not a political discussion board.

Attached: 1500297152119.jpg (323x318, 46K)

> no choice

> implying getting to breed that thick black goddess is a bad thing

Attached: 53f[1].jpg (196x250, 7K)

You desire to control western people is a mental sickness. You are a mentally deficient people.

Attached: 1463038782976.jpg (1386x1746, 558K)

I think more than anything you kikes need the Gentiles help and understanding. And hand in hand we can help you overcome your mental disorders.

Attached: 1527539138888.jpg (594x713, 79K)

That guy isn't ugly at all though

who is that negress? I tink i've seen her online...

According to most white women, he is probably undatably ugly. Most Would never even consider him an option.
80% of men fall in this category.

I literally said I'm a hapa, you you even read the thread?

idk, reverse google it

You wH*te cumskins can't compete with da bbc. We takin all you women.

Attached: 1528513308267.jpg (1125x1277, 1.05M)

Seriously. I would colonize her ass for hours.

That makes you either a liar or a useful idiot.

Attached: 1527195545405.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

that guy not being ugly kind of ruins your argument Schlomo.

she cute

Attached: 1527927434823.png (270x344, 52K)

Damn. She fly as hell

lmao rite

>liar
go try and get a white gf, you can't

nigger idiot, it PROVES my argument, tell me how it ruins it

Niggers travel with forklifts to assist in their thievery now?

Did the hapa picture trigger you?
Does it remind you of your parents?

Attached: 1503780812178.png (1323x1006, 2.39M)

Kikes and nigger women are sluts; also the sun is hot and our oceans are wet

Good. If anything we should be pushing it. By the numbers wed have them bred. Out in 4-5 generations.

Attached: 1525573201163.webm (198x360, 1.43M)

>all hapas are eurasian tiger
lmao I pass as white easily, the only way anyone could see me as asian is if they saw my mom

also my parents are fine thank you very much

I'd impregnate her then drop her off in Africa

>lmao I pass as white easily
Are you saying this for me or to feed your own ego?

That negress is fucking hot, fuck white bitches anyways.

because it's true lol, I basically am whiter than 90% of this board

That "white" guy is a jew.

just dont go ER on us or touch pure white women and we're gucci

fk white bitches. Black women are god tier

does it matter? I don't think black women can even tell the difference between jews and white people

Found her twitter

twitter.com/chasityrenaexo

>that guy
>ugly
Fuck man I hate looking like goddamn Quasimodo

>Women do not think any man is a 10.
David Gandy exists

Something about this David Gandy guy he comes off as malnouriched, rat-like, and low IQ.

Are you legitimately retarded. Look at the titles of the graphs again. % not getting sex.

Where is your mom from. I’ve heard 60% of Hapas identify as white. Is this true?

Get out of your house once in a while you incel autist

my mom is from Japan
i'm the only white nationalist hapa i know out of people at my school

I'm am 6'4" electrical engineer, not an autist, just don't have an attractive face. I can bench 240lbs. So not buff. Height literally gives you no advantage unless you are proportioned well, and then it just gives you a slight edge over a shorter well proportioned Chad.

Do other Hapas look white though?

some of the girls, but that only makes them less attractive to white guys

>Most Would never even consider him an option.
>80% of men fall in this category.
That is, according to online dating.
That 1..10 rating distribution for women is so weird.

Pls explain.

most white guys prefer asian girls nowadays

I don’t understand, how is this guy ugly?

Wtf is happening in our schools. How are white girls reacting this.

That's not really true. They prefer white girls still, but they have become basically undatable the last decade with their behavior, causing men to look to Asian women who are traditionally more conservative.

Cute sweet feminine and sometimes shy are all traits, or at least stereotypes of Asian girls. I know it may not always be true, but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t give a nicer chance.

same guy?

Attached: 1528054731357.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

All flaggot threads are shill threads.
sage

Would happily bleach her ovaries.

Bro, the brown girl isn't the problem. It's the nigger kids that always changes my mind. Some black women are fucking fantastic.... But I can't get the thought of a half nigger kid out of my head.

He looks like he should be fucking a man, rather than a sexy black woman.

i can literally tell just by the way you type that not only are you larping, but also that you are a completely socially inept autist who knows nothing at all about the dating world. please, for the love of fucking god, get off Jow Forums for a while and come rejoin us in reality

Would your kids be at least white passing?

Nope. Not larping, nothing I have said has been a lie.
But I agree with your advice. Probably should lay off this place for awhile.

yeah, other than eye color they look whiter than most white people ive seen in murica. im a euro mutt tho, only ethnic i got is 16th cherokee

Sure they have a choice, they can just kill themselves.

I’m the first to admit I hate niggers, but I’d fuck AIDS out of that big titty whore negress!!!

Jesus christ if you put her in front of me you're damn right I'd have no choice.

I'd take her right then and there. Call me a race traitor, I don't care. FUCK I got jungle fever now

I can sort of agree, though I am pretty good looking and have no trouble with women. Despite this, I live in Cali and whites are only 20-25% at my age group.
Of that small group of white women some are gross coal burners, many are super tattood and pierced, many are obese, many are incredibly feminist, leaving only half a dozen from my graduating class that I would consider dateable.
Now Latina and Asian women? There are a plethora of hottie brown girls who are also conservative and not fat or feminist.

He’s literally an average looking guy lmao, he’s not my type of guy but he’s not hideous or by any means ugly at all. you guys over exaggerate EVERYTHING.
Stop race mixing It’s degeneracy

im the same way honestly i wouldn't mined dating a mullato girl some of them are very attractive