Why aren't pales lining up for a minimum wage job?

Why aren't pales lining up for a minimum wage job?

This is pure capitalism at play.

Attached: 1529347830857.jpg (800x800, 65K)

Already got one. Believe me, Cletus needs to put down the PBR and get off the gibs.

Well if they actually bothered to at least pay minimum wage then maybe there would be more people willing to work these farms

Repeat thread. Sage farming.

Attached: immigration-vs-wages-comic.png (940x300, 50K)

Avacados are basedboy tier.

Gee why is no one rushing to work 12 hours a day for $3 an hour during summer in the state that gets some of the most intense sun year round?

cuckbitch tier*

Healthy fats are essential for test production moron

poles do that here
we have Polish academics spend their summers here on the farms to make quick money

Last time this was posted, I linked several job search sites.
No jobs like this are listed. It was 2/1500 jobs found, but they were for nuts. Not avocados.

Avocados are the worst way to get those fats on a purely economic level. Olive oil is cheaper

I'll pay double for an avocado if it feeds some simple goy who wants the work. Otherwise fuck avocados.

This is pure Capitalism you mutt. A free market without government mandated wages if you will.
Republicans hate government intervention in the private sector, so private employers can pay whatever the fuck they feel like.

Fuck avocados. The only people who eat them are the people picking them and the useful idiots who want to continue exploiting them in the name of diversity.

if it was free market we wouldn't be handing out welfare to the nigs and rest of your family

Because they pay less than minimum wage for a hard job, tell those greedy fucks to pay to standered

A market where obviously people don’t want to work what the company offers, so they either increase wages as an incentive or they collapse.

Shitlibs love the free market when banks deny payment processing to political dissidents. "If you don't like it, you can just open a bank."

Santa Barbara County is struggling to find workers because the median house price is $1.2million dollars. Workers have to drive an hour or more just to get to Santa Barbara, and CA gas prices are nearly $4 per gallon. So just commuting from Ventura to SB is easily $20. They pay $20 just to work. Normal rent is $2000 for a 1 bedroom studio apartment.

Yeah, odd how you have to be making well over $100k per year to be comfortable in Santa Barbara doesn't correlate with minimum wage jobs.

Working a way better job in a nice office building sorry Paco

this is the first step to getting employers to raise wages that have been stagnant since the 1970's. no more emotional trash drivel is going to make us allow big companies to get their wage slaves so they can make record profits and instead they can start paying actual living wages

Either pays better wages
Goes to jail for hiring illegals
Or applies for food stamps

All bullshit. Im full white american... Ive tried getting these jobs before when I was a teenager. They want people who will work for 12 hours a day no overtime for YEARS.

I was told by a farmer to my face that he couldnt hire me because he would feel bad giving such a shitty job to a white person. I pressed him further and he basically admitted he underpays his workers and wants people he can push around and that I was too much of a risk for his business because I might go to OSHA or some other agency.

These farmers are all racist boomers who want to use illegal immigrants as workers. He made BANK btw.

Fuck these jobs.

I can tell you don't live in California so fuck off my state's avacados worthless cousin fucker.

>This is pure capitalism at play.
and when the farmers have to raise wages to attract employees instead of hiring virtual slave labour, that will also be pure capitalism.
And when groceries go up because they're not being made by slave labour that's bound to revolt and destroy America in 70 years, that will also be capitalism
And when those hard working honest Mexicans have only their own country to improve. That too, will be pure capitalism.

God I love capitalism

The sooner one of these two gutless parties starts taking a hatchet to these shitbag farmers, the sooner they get my vote. If they offered competitive pay and benefits like a normal fucking job, you would see whites doing this.

cool hard labor should pay as much as a desk job
higher the wage to what it should be and I'll do it just like construction workers pay
oh you can't? you want to pay me below the minimum wage? you want illegals to work so you can underpay them?
ok no you can go bankrupt then

>oh no, basedbois, thots and spics won't get their meme food anymore
Nothing of value is lost.

guess they'll have to raise wages to attract normal workers. we don't want that, that would mean economic growth, better hire illegals

>wordfilters

Attached: 2018-06-18_23-43-56.png (396x574, 345K)

I picked avos/strawberries when I was a teenager living in California. Deport the spics, subsidize farming with the welfare saved, encourage kids to do farm work.

> Im full white american
No one cares. Shut up.

Immigrants are scabs. Companies want to bring them in to break the "strike" that law abbiding US citizens are on for livable wages.

Once these companies pay an appropriate wage then the citizens will do those jobs.

Either increase pay so someone can maintain a decent living to commute or provide housing on your thousands of acres. These guys make massive bank so fuck them for trying to guilt trip people while offering a really shit deal.

This is the second time today you made this retarded thread you burrito nigger.

Mexico’s chief export is Mexicans.

What if someone were to make a machine, or computer controlled contraption to pick avacados and replace workers. Would they still be pining for immigrant workers to work for pennies?

Kill the farmer

Santa Barbara is right off the central coast and even in summer it's not gonna be more than 80 and dry.

I live in Nevada. Where are your state’s avocados going to be when my state cuts off your fucking water? Watch your ass, commie faggot.

That fucking spic that everyone likes to name roads after was right. (((La raza))) changed the narrative and made him a spic hero that loves illegals. It was actually the opposite. He wanted to hang illegals because they fucked everything up for people trying to earn a decent wage. Look that fucking beaner up and what he actually stood for.

Tacos

is basedboys basedboys now?

Maybe we just don't need fuck tons of avacados? Growing up in the Midwest, I never even had one until I was almost 30. Maybe the demand for avacados goes down when our country isn't filled with 6 gorillion beaners who eat them by the truckload. Maybe the economy develops an equilibrium automatically with these things. It's almost like we dont need to create this unnatural, unnecessary demand for a product, that we then have to rely on a never ended flood of foreign slave labor to maintain.

Hurr durr pass the corn syrup

>maybe we don't need a natural food that tastes good, has good nutrition, and can be grown with regularity yearly.

Why aren't beaners lining up for these jobs??? There are more than enough of you burritos to pick some fucking avacodos.

Robots can harvest them.

>we need illegal immigration so farmers can basically have slave labor
t. democrat

member when Bush literally bailed out the auto industry with free money?

Considering maintenance, high qualified personal, unpredictable break downs stopping the whole process... one would get off cheaper and with less hiring some high school kids for $15

>flag
>calling people mutt
Are you even self aware? Do you have the cognitive function to look around you and process what you see?

It doesn't grow naturally. California has to divert in fuckloads of fresh water from other states to keep up this unnatural year round hyper production of produce. It's an unsustainable. But continue to pat yourself in the back cuz you like the yummy green nutrients you hipster faggot. People need to go back to relying on their regional resources and then enjoy other regional delicacies as an occasional treat. This never ending feeling of entitlement "I should get to have a never ending year round selection of fresh, non-regional produce is EXACTLY wtf we have to rely on beaners and pay them a slave wage... So you can have your precious fucking avacados in Michigan in January for less than $2.

Exactly. They either pay wage people will work for or they go bankrupt. As it should be. Fuck them.

You are retarded.
This is how wages come up,
This is how money normalises.
Get rid of the beaners.
Make the wages rise for pickers, or automate it.
Prices go up for avacados.
Rich pay more for avacados.
Income gap shrinks.

how many people in CA are on the SNAP?

It's almost like without the ability to hold their workers ransom over their illegal status so you can pay them pennies for their labor, these dumbfucks can't actually run a business. Let them die and let others take over if they can't run an industry around the government mandated workers' rights and benefits the leftists demanded.

Truth be told, though, I actually doubt that they're actually struggling to operate. They're likely just struggling with making anywhere near the profit they were before, but that doesn't sound as good for the papers.

pay me 100k and give me a scooter from which to pick the avocados and I consider it

found the greedy jew

Fuck boomers. Fuck immigrants. Let them go under or pay wages people will work for.

We are going to import the White South African farmers who are being kicked off their land to pick the avocados.
Also fuck avocados.

Attached: flea_market_montgomery.gif (150x112, 84K)

No it's not. We have government mandated wages, which isn't a free market principal and causing the actual problems. A LEGAL CITIZEN can't work for below the artificial wage barrier without fear of going to jail.

If we didn't have these barriers, we would have too import retarded spics to work for pennies and let the local legal people work for whoever much they negotiate to work for.

THIS

California is going to succ the west dry trying to grow super thirsty cash crops like Avocados and Almonds. That's the reason they're in an enviromental crisis, they need all that water to irrigate the ridiculously inefficient plantations they've set up.

Same reason not even mexicans line up for those jobs anymore. It's literally the $3/h jobs that use exclusive illegal Haitian or what ever central american shithole countries rockbottom tier immigrants that would kill someone for $2.

This is big companies double or tripple jewing everyone while still crying for more handouts.

I grow my own vegetables and fruits and faggot avacodos are not one of them.
Avacodo is shit.

The problem is we have both the democrats and republicans lovingly blowing these farmers with subsidies and contracts, so they will always have the wiggle room to hire desperate assholes for pennies to the dollar. They gained immense power and wealth through government intervention, unfortunately I don't think the free market is going to heal that festering wound on its own without the government taking steps to assist that process.

>free market
>hey goyim, you need a license to set up a lemonaid stand, heeheehee that will be 1,000 $
>Nestle wants to pump water from an aquifer? oh we sold that to them for just 200$, it's a free market goyim what are you going to do about it?
>hey goy, you want to set up a new business? well my cousin lawyerberg noticed this building isnt handicapable, you need to spend a hundred thousand dollars rennovating the whole thing
>whats that? the big buisness doesnt have to do that because they built their factory in china? well thats the free market, goyim!

there is no free market. there hasn't been one your entire life.

probably because there arent really any white people left in california. you unironically see more indian faces in the bay area then white

pay more and more people will work there

importing paco to be used as a slave is not good for him, or us

it's class warfare to keep wages permanently low. ironically, commies should be for closed fucking borders.

No, under pure capitalism and a free market, nobody would bother growing avocados because nobody would pay the price fair wages dictate and avocados are wholly unnecessary.

Heres a pro-tip faggot, look at the top 5 countries where avacados grow naturally. They're all fucking 3rd world central American fucking rainforest countries. So if you just let those things grow naturally, where they can grow naturally, sustainably, exported them here, and paid a reasonable price for that, then you wouldnt have to import the fucking 3rd world in to your country to work for nothing to grow them here. But that's just it. Boomertard likes his avacados but boomertard doesn't want to pay more than a dollar for one. Sooooo, fuck the future generations of white children... Boomertard wants his yummzie cados! Waaaaaah!

Attached: laughter.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Welfare & minimum wage are society cancer. Remove these and you won't really need borders.

If they can't afford to pay the minimum wage to citizens then they shouldn't be in business :^)

The thing is, almonds arent even thirsty plants. At least, they dont have to be. The real issue with calfironia agriculture is that many farms they havent modernized at all. and why should they, when they can use their government to steal water from their neighbors? so not only do they use illegal immigrant labor, they refuse to modernize and practice modern aggricultural techniques because they can just lobby for more government gibs and special exemptions because 'muh economy'.

Obviously the solution is to just import entire families from Mexico so we can keep abusing them and maintain our system of oppression instead of just letting the avocado industry collapse.

Maybe we can send the "migrants" there, give them food, shelter and a wage in an inclosed city. And then help them migrate home.

>farming industry is wholly unnecessary.

Ok mutt.

>These farmers are all racist boomers who want to use illegal immigrants as workers. He made BANK btw.

Boom Boom Boom!

Attached: boomer.png (381x353, 38K)

If a business can't pay a decent wage to its essential employees, that business has no right to exist.

He's not wrong

Whiter than you, Muhammad

I wonder what the profit margin is like for Avocado farms? I only deal with grain and I put in around 3k hours a year directly related to grain farm, and I generally pull in around 35-50k personal profit directly from grain, operating costs is generally around the 100k mark for a normal year, but can fluctuate a lot depending on various situations.
Everybody I know has multiple additional revenue streams. I myself would probably quit and move to the city if I didn't have multiple other ways of making money/trade futures ect.
But I never (really) need more then 2 other people for all of my grain-related work, and my storage/sales concerns are a hell of a lot more forgiving then avocados would be I'd imagine.
I don't even actually NEED to sell same-year. Or even same-decade, really.

Kek

California's full of the homeless, why not ask them?

We should just nationalize the agricultural sector and forcibly restructure it.

>avocado industry is the only farming sector suffering from a lack of illegal workers

The lion's share of those people are mentally ill, or drug addicts, so it probably wouldn't work out so well.

Plus a lot of neighboring states have taken to giving their grifters and mentally unstable a bus ticket to California, but I guess these kike farmers don't care much about correct paperwork anyway.

Maybe they should start offering higher wages then

>farming only produces avocados, literally the worst and most useless food in the world that is only consumed by spics and so.ybo.ys virtue-signaling to their "undocumented friends" who make their shitty blended margaritas

Attached: 1525733011447.jpg (174x168, 5K)

Sounds like you're lacking your free trade sustainable cold brew nitro coffee. You're the kind of guy who goes to whole foods and buys the same product at a higher price because its marketed as fair trade and sustainable.

I'll bet we could produce a hell of a lot less produce if we weren't try to feed 30 million bean niggers squatting here, not paying taxes, yet utilizing free resources that legal citizens pay for. Gee, I'll bet farmers could probably afford to pay their workers a reasonable salary if this wasn't the case. I know this cuz, uh, that's exactly how it used to be before we decided that are farm industry would be used as the scapegoat to open the 3rd world floodgates into our country.

>he thinks monsanto pays the mexicans minimum wage to pick crops
HA

And that's fine, but only as long as there's little to no immigration. As living standards gradually rise, people will start refusing to do such jobs unless the pay goes way up. So the wages can rise with no government intervention.

>you SHOULD feel inferior and adore me

Paco, I'm really sorry that you got deported back to your shithole country but you need to realise that no one really cares what you think about avocados or the USA.

the pure capitalism at play here is farming avocados in an arid state thanks to massive irrigation projects

Think how many more avacados can be picked by Mexicans in Mexico. That should help solve some of Mexico's unemployment problem.

Never shopped at whole foods in my life. But we definitely go to the farmers market and get locally grown food directly from the grower, and it's dirt cheap compared to the store. Dog, you got me fucked up. I hate hipsters. I live in fucking Nebraska... Not Portland. Whatever you picture a farmer's market or co-op to be like cuz you saw them mocking it on portlandia, that's just now how it is here. We hunt and fill up freezers, we trade with friends and family who have farms, my wife and I have our own chickens and goats. It's not a hipster thing. A hipster wouldn't last 5 seconds cleaning out a chicken coop in mid july.

Right? This is pretty ironic if you think about it.

Why is this so hard for retards to comprehend? Either pay someone to pick your avocados or dont and let them rot. Who gives a fuck