>MuH GuNz

those pig skins beta fags still lost to spears and wooden shields lmao

Attached: 03c.png (450x550, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_the_Mali_Empire#The_Portuguese
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1517554085298.jpg (1357x617, 292K)

They didn't. This was brought up yesterday when you had your ass handed back to you.

The guy in your picture is holding a rifle...KARA BOGA. Why do you do this? You aren't black

>be white pussy beta
>have state of the art tech
>still lose to dude who appreantly have low iq's and are using spears and woodern shields

LMAFOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHH

Attached: DZPjG-lXcAAcTTC.jpg (1196x636, 124K)

i i'm fron botswana there for black the bantus are doing a great job in making a rwanda style genocide for the Afrikans BASED MEN

Attached: 2015-10-02 11.30.55.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

You're doing it wrong, you messed it up in your other thread too. It's Afrikaners with one "a", but Afrikaans with two. Go back to posting gore about us, you're not very good at keeping up a coherent discussion about history KARA BOGA

I bet you're a fat Aussie.

who gives a shit about your retarded unorginal culture or name all it's just dutch simple you "africans"

it's only a part of the story.

The Portuguese in Mali loosed but they had guns :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_the_Mali_Empire#The_Portuguese
And the Portuguese loosed a lot of wars in Senegambia

Britain fought 77 years against the Asante but they also had a technological advantage.

>it's just dutch
Not really. It has a lot of other influences. And it is original, it's unique to our country. I'm trying to help you Turk, don't be so snappy. You should stick to posting saffer gore in other threads if you can't make logical historical points.

>loosed
It's lost. It's "The Portuguese in Mali lost but they had guns." Don't get down on yourself, keep trying and you'll get it. We all understand that you're trying, and that's what counts.

Oh look, it's that black living in britain from yesterday. I see you've put on a meme flag this time. Since he couldn't find any good example of blacks winning against whites in Africa (hundreds of wars fought, virtually no victor for the Africans) he ends up posting about gangs of niggers attacking isolated women and children and calling it victory.

Once an ape, always an ape. It's a bait thread, ignore it.

there is nothing unique about it what so ever it's just a retarded version of dutch which even i could pick up in 2 secs no memeing.

Attached: girr53ajs1h01.png (1115x578, 97K)

check up this kike

ayy it's that alpha leaf guy what's up

Attached: justin-trudeau-at-toronto-pride-2016.jpg (960x640, 75K)

funny lmao

Attached: Nelson-Mandela.jpg (408x390, 139K)

nice cercent moon photoshop

fucking BASED.
Good for you, i'm glad the language is spreading. Don't forget when you can't win any arguments to sperg out and post gore pics of us again, I really can't thank you enough for getting the word out about what's happening to us. Thanks for helping the cause

Fuck the mods for banning me and making me miss conutless KARA BOGA threads. This is why they banned me: And I know fag mods are going to delete this thread in less than 5 minutes. Fuck the mods.

Also rate my OC please.

Attached: My First OC!.png (590x302, 34K)

Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh7te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.

Attached: nzbtkh87ugv01.png (1024x419, 247K)

Check the limiting capacity of a crew for a caravel. It makes you think.

God created them to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh7te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.

When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh#te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh1te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh'tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH9TE immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh8te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh6tes to end that accursed race once and for all.

BASED

Attached: 4ae.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>spread awareness still no one is going to give a shit

Ayo lmao m i rite?

Attached: afrikaner-jewish_flag.jpg (800x533, 26K)

true

Attached: c5c.png (669x176, 14K)

Fucking based!

Double based!

Attached: CpRzjIlWYAAltS6.jpg_large.jpg (1024x682, 91K)

MEN among men

Attached: 0d3.jpg (680x320, 23K)

English isn't my native language, so that I make error in it is completely justified.

Comparing Arabs and Andalusians (from Al-Ándalus) to niggers.

You're certainly delusional, are you?

Also, as for the Zulues, look for Rorke's Drift to see what happened to those primitive heroes of yours.

Attached: Ibn Khaldun on Blacks.jpg (909x515, 113K)

Afrikaner advocates were on American mainstream media last month, they met with the American National Security Advisor too. Celebrities have been advocating for our cause, multiple documentaries have been made about us, there was a motion in the EU to discuss the situation, Australian parliament discussed what's happening in one of their sessions. Things are coming to light. It's gotten more attention than it ever has before. I really don't want you to stop, please continue with it. It's the best propaganda that we can ask for, and it saves me having to post it for the millionth time. I appreciate what you've done for us, thanks again.

Attached: zulu-war.gif (588x439, 199K)

Fun Fact: 21st century colonization is the one that will leave the most impact ever in history on the colonies begin colonized. Who is colonizing who you ask?

It is Black men colonizing wh*Te countries. It will take a while to explain so I'll make it as simple as possible. wh*Te "men" can't compete with black bullz. Therefore wh*Te women will always choose the black afriKANG over the weak sissy wh*Tey. And thus black bulls will bread with wh*Toid women. Each black man will impregnate about a 100 wh*Te woman. And thus the mutt based black race will be the new face of all wh*Te countries. Finally Yakub's mistake will be fixed. It is over for you snow niggers.

Attached: f56.png (680x518, 203K)

based based based!

Nice fake quote wh*Tey. Too bad we know all your tricks wh*Toids. Here is the real quote.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 2.54.31 AM.png (2544x1402, 1.4M)

Robert Mugabe is the worst African politician that ever existed.

If you want to praise someone, praise Nyerere, Nkrumah, Sankara etc.... Not Mugabe. Mugabe is a traitor and an egoist and should be treated as such

Even Masire was a better leader.

Attached: mugabe.png (895x111, 14K)

No problem, I hope I didn't come off as rude, I was just trying to help you before you repeat the mistake and people make fun of you.

Kara Booga Turkoids

Attached: dead turk.jpg (1691x111, 111K)

whether you are a racist nigger, a storm fag, or a jew just trying to stir up racism. stop being so insecure. you've already lost either way

Nice wh*Toid lies. We only know the numbers were in favor of the wh*Te devilz.

We know why you attacked the epitome of male dominance (Blacks in Afrika and Turkey). Especially the Turks. When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh#te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh1te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh'tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH9TE immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh8te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh6tes to end that accursed race once and for all.

Attached: Ottoman Sultan Abdul Hamid II.jpg (941x1170, 241K)

Kara Booga bitch

Attached: turk nigger btfo.jpg (325x765, 101K)

>Blacks
>Lost

That is why Blacks are breeding all of your women wh*TE devil amirite or what? The wh*Te cuck in my pic related is (you)r fate wh*Tey. Either that or you will run to Japan like the rest of the wh*Toid failures.

Attached: 1519680085511.png (2000x678, 1.68M)

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven

Sorry, but nogs still lost even in hand to hand combat

>The Battle of Amoaful was fought on 31 January. A road was cut to the village and the Black Watch led the way, forming square in the clearing with the Rifle Brigade, while flanking columns moved around the village. With the pipes playing "The Campbells Are Coming" the Black Watch charged with bayonets and the shocked Ashantis fled.

>French had another major encounter with the Fon at the village of Adégon.[10] The Fon, again, fared badly, losing 86 Dahomey Regulars and 417 Dahomey Amazons.[10] The French suffered six dead and another 32 wounded before the fighting was ended.[10] The French made use of a bayonet charge, which inflicted the lion's share of Dahomey's casualties.

>The last engagement at Cana, which took place at the village of Diokoué, site of a royal palace, was the last time Amazons would be used.[12] Special units of the Amazons were assigned specifically to target French officers.[12] After a full day of fighting, the French overran the Dahomey army with another bayonet charge

Copypasta niggerdom.
sage

Gun nuts say they have the 2nd amendment to protect against tyranny. So shouldn't all of you be out gunning down Republicans right now?

All you mudskins in here better behave, else we will turn off your internet.

If you don't want this to happen, please reply with
"Thank you Mr white guy. You are so kind to us savages."

"we don't got no guns!"
>posts bunga holding a martini

wh*Toids sure are a cowardly race of sub humans

Attached: s3pdm2t91nh01.png (367x672, 21K)

fuckin based. Yakub's mistake WILL BE Fixed!

Attached: 1517607539910.jpg (685x1000, 257K)