Pope Francis? More like Poop Francis! Amirite?

Pope Francis? More like Poop Francis! Amirite?

Attached: 1529238402885.jpg (534x555, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TS1GC2kX9HY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like pope francine amirite?

>christcuckery beteraying the white race once again
Christian genocide when?

Attached: cant arc the varg.jpg (602x690, 59K)

I told you guys Francis was the leader of SJWs, but nobody listened. They follow his every word of advice. They behave exactly like the Church does with regard to sin. They both support rights for child molesters.

if you want to know what's going on in the vatican then watch this:
>An Unholy Alliance: the UN, Soros, and the Francis Papacy - Elizabeth Yore
youtube.com/watch?v=TS1GC2kX9HY

A spic who hates Trump wants mass immigration of spics to the USA.
Color me surprised.

Thankfully, as a Catholic I'm not bound to agree with every word out of his mouth. That's not how papal infallibility works.
You have to get close if you want to rope us, Varg.

Attached: 41974-4-1306228105.jpg (603x377, 28K)

>Argentine of Italian descent
>Spic
Gas yourself Fritz

False pope, globalist catholic hater sent to lead his flock over the cliff edge into the jaws of Islam

Where's the difference? Both are brown and catholic.

I've noticed a new strand of christians as well.
They are anti-white hateful racists that gets holier than thou when you talk positively about your own people.

It's a weird mix of marxism and christianity.
I'm starting to think both of them are Jewish tricks that they use to attack the goyim.

Gee I sure wonder why the tolerant pope and “avatar of god” won’t open his multibillion dollar doors and house the “refugees” and “migrants” that god cares so much about? It’s almost like he’s just a hypocritical man and not divine in the slightest.

>That's not how papal infallibility works.
cope

He's not the Pope. The Pope is still Benedict, whose "partial" resignation was invalid under Canon Law -- you can't have two Popes. Bergoglio is a pretender, which is why he's a heretic

>Christianity a Jewish trick
And yet, the Talmud says Jesus is "in hell boiling in excrement", and the New Testament calls the Jews who have not accepted Christ the "Synagogue of Satan". Nothing makes the Jews angrier than the idea that Jesus Christ gave the Goyim both entrance into, and even custody of, the Kingdom of God.

The idea that Jews and Christians are all buddy-buddy has been cooked up my Zionists and Boomers over the last half-century. Granted, a Christian cannot hate Jews simply because they are Jews, but because the Jews are in rebellion against God.

>It's a weird mix of marxism and christianity.

That's the product of many decades' worth of subversion of Christian churches, and an intended precursor to the one world religion being assembled to keep the mulatto masses in line under a one world government

>cope
Their are very specific conditions in which infallibility has been invoked. And it has only happened

I see that this heretic took notes at bilderberg last week.

christianity is trash anyway but this guy is truly the worst. how devoid of humility can you be, to subordinate all religious dogma which he has been elected to to uphold to his personal political beliefs, which are really no more clever or informed, or worth sharing than those of any average person.

Pope teaches that being a good catholic means accepting immigrants. This is how papal infability works.

How many illegal alien nogs are living in Vatican City?

#notmypope

We should never have allowed Catholics on our precious Protestant lands.
By not banning Jews and Catholics, our founders set us up for failure.

>his personal opinion/pet cause is Gospel Truth
How much lead is in Slavic water pipes these days?

Unless he speaks "ex cathedra", no Catholic is obliged to believe anything said by any particular Pope. I'm amazed that a Pole of all people is ignorant of that fact. If antipope Bergoglio one day says, "here's an ex cathedra pronouncement that anyone opposing immigration is excommunicated", it'd still be invalid because Benedict is the real Pope, but Bergoglio hasn't done even that

Catholicism in the US did have something of a braking effect on Jewish degeneracy in the 20th century, though, with stuff like the Hays Code and Fulton Sheen being on primetime TV during the 1950s. The WASP Protestant churches had mostly given up by then

No wonder (((jesuits))) have been excommunicated several times in the past. All of them should be executed.

Attached: 1527051734927.jpg (600x456, 249K)