I didn't actually think you guys were Nazis, but this border thing has shown me the light...

I didn't actually think you guys were Nazis, but this border thing has shown me the light. Trump and his supporters are all Nazis. Ice might as well be the new gestapo. Not only are they separating families, but they're killing and raping children. We have a modern day Holocaust happening right on our own border, and Trump supporters are cheering it on. There will be a modern Nuremberg trials for these heinous acts.

Attached: 1200px-Jeff_Sessions,_official_portrait.jpg (1200x1500, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/fQcyn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lighten up, Francis.

Why does the state TAKE custody kids from unfit, criminal parents??? The really is no justice in the world.

Attached: neglect-parent-criminal-goes-to-jail-and-loses-custody-of-child.jpg (700x400, 52K)

It is not about the custody, it is about the inhuman treatment in boxes

Shit bait.

Sage.

Attached: 2A4F92D3-B6C5-4C38-91B9-47A80F0D26E4.jpg (319x378, 51K)

If you guys think this is bad wait until we win a 2nd term.

Attached: 1522285975126.gif (250x250, 993K)

Gas the kikes, race war now

>There will be a modern Nuremberg trials for these heinous acts.
Literally r*ddit. Kill yourself

We have Homeless that would die to be treated as good as them
Living in a secure facility with food and entertainment
We have war vets on the street that have to be out there because we have to make a building for minispics
They need to all go back

They were just endangering their minor children in the wilderness for days on end to evade law enforcement. Why does the state take care of kids when their parents are unfit criminals????

They're BREAKING UP FAMILIES!!!! And how exactly do we shelter and feed for free, the thousand-a-day hoards of neglected minors that pour out from your embarrassment of a country, and onto our doorstep?

Attached: mother-arrested-for-child-neglect-3-children-in-life-threatening-conditions.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

Oh you will win all aight cletus, thats a given but it will only make the president after even more left wing

>implying the airforce wont nuke itself if niggers and spics take command

If you don't like it, Paco, enforce your own southern border.

Faggot

The more Mexico tries to blatantly scam, invade, and loot the United States, the harder the right wing will rise. There's nothing like hot opinions from Mexicans on their national disgrace, trying to pawn it off on the USA. If people forgot about it, here's the instructional pamphlet they have on how to recklessly obtain illegal entry into the United States.

imgur.com/gallery/fQcyn

imgur.com/gallery/fQcyn

imgur.com/gallery/fQcyn

Attached: mexican-government-guide-for-illegal-immigration-into-united-states.png (838x420, 381K)

yes im nazi you have problem burger and gtfo this is euro board inbred sub70 iq nigger

>Ice might as well be the new gestapo

Attached: IMG_7062.jpg (300x168, 17K)

At least try to write in proper English if you're going to post something. Here's what your post looks like to us.

Sa kartuli pea Kraut kudema viina tagumik

Every criminal arrested is separated from their children, the children are not put into cells with them.

Single parents who are arrested have their kids put into the system. (They're not left in the street like Obama wanted.)

This happens more than a thousand times a day.

Why should invading criminals have more rights than legal immigrants?

lol

>second term
>not establishing the empire

Cry some more Juan.

TFW the boxcars are locked up so the Mexicans won't steal everything so you have to climb up on the roof and ride a thousand miles so you can cut through a fence and sneak into a concentration camp.

Attached: illegggalll.jpg (970x635, 77K)

I hope they keep coming en mass and overload the system.

>We have a modern day Holocaust happening right on our own border
OY VEY YOU'RE TAKING IT TOO FAR

Derp. I never wanted them here and you never paid my taxes, so go abort yourself.

Attached: kikekandle.png (972x1184, 1.51M)

OK, I used to get uncomfortable with the lefty hyperbole calling everybody a Nazi, but I looked into it and I identify as a Nazi now. Undercover, for sure, but I no longer believe that our democracy is worth saving, mainly because lefties like you are determined to destroy it and institute communism. I would much prefer Trump as a dictator for life. It’d be even better if he was a full blown Nazi.

There, do you feel better? Anyway the parents and children at the border should be gassed. Israel gasses and shoots invaders all the time, why can’t we?

Oh oops, >1 post by this ID

Saged.