ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

MS13 leaders go to Mexico saying they will avenge their fallen homeboys killed by los Zetas. MS13 members have been involved in drug trafficking and los Zetas did not like that and started killing them, now MS13 wants revenge.

ZETAS VS MS13 . AZTECS VS MAYANS. THIS WILL SPILLOVER INTO AMERICA
.youtube.com/watch?v=vmLrjdnusY8

Attached: broly.jpg (1400x1332, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fao.org/docrep/018/i3300e/i3300e.pdf
youtu.be/bhQpt8Mk_A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who knew Fabio was Mexican.

Its been spilling over.

Arm your fucking selves and pop a beaner where you can.

Any dead beaner is a good beaner

>be Jow Forums cholo
>live illegally in murrica for a couple of years
>become fatass cholo

Attached: eab949413b94f64398c845fbe0d29d911bf09fda79f2f9b9287806e43fc6efa8.jpg (631x841, 44K)

Corey Feldman lookin good these days

MS 13 IS MOSSAD

Attached: 1507612949628.gif (1286x800, 388K)

He has been running with the Knights Templar Cartel

Attached: broly gun.jpg (650x366, 51K)

Doesn't Mexico also have really high obesity rates?

Oh no. Don't do that. Stop killing each other. Hugs not drugs

>the knights templar have a cartel
>those digits

Based.

didn't this guy get killed

omfg, did they gouge his eye-balls?

>subhumans murdering each other in Mexico
Nothing burger

Is this grubby playing wracraft 3 man?

>brain dead thug practicing proper trigger discipline
Wut?

> yayo yayo off to kill zetas we go
I’m ready to defense

Attached: 8E69F601-DDC8-4F3A-8C73-CC45F1FDBBE0.jpg (718x834, 121K)

Fuckin great meme mate. Fuckin miss 2015/16 man. I pray we get a memening this great. Shit like that was daily routine and all the trump memes... man.

Attached: 1529045192826.jpg (500x667, 106K)

>brain dead thug
Nah they aren't niggers. Most of those guys are ex military and mercenaries user.

Higher then the United States With a 32.8 percent adult obesity rate, Mexico just inches past the 31.8 percent obesity rate in the United States, according to a study released last month by the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization. Source : fao.org/docrep/018/i3300e/i3300e.pdf

Crusaders in a drug war, they actually have really weird cults and believe on of their leaders is a saint, he was thought to be dead but he shows to gun fights dressed like Jesus

>The Knights Templar cartel was founded on a strict ethical code[17] developed by La Tuta. The code is contained in a small book that is handed out to all members of the cartel and even to the public. The book is decorated with knights on horseback with lances and crosses. The 22 page book is titled "The Code of the Knights Templar of Michoacan" and contains the rules and regulations of the gang.[18] The gang has based its rules on those of the European Knights Templar. Members swear to help the poor and helpless, fight against materialism, respect women and children, not kill for money, and not use drugs. The Knights even go as far as drug testing all members.[19] While the cartel has moved more towards accepting criminal acts prohibited by the ethical code, breaking the code can still incur punishment by death.

Attached: templarios.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

If they did that, why would they need the blindfold?

Broly Banderas is no brain dead thug

Attached: broly ak47.jpg (563x750, 84K)

these guy supposedly murder for the organs to sell

>tattooing your gang allegiance on your face
why would you do this? You're literally putting a fucking crosshair on your head for your rivals.

Neat

Eyebrows these threads quite often.

Godspeed
AnarcoTemplarss

Attached: 1523919389137.jpg (1008x1008, 417K)

Are latinos actually pussies and this gore stuff is a management issue? Criminals on this side of ocean do not bother to scare each other and want to look reasonable guys

>godless savage brown people killing each other again
More news at 11

Attached: 59C4BAE1-323F-41CF-864A-ECDB657FCC3F.jpg (750x592, 296K)

ok but I want you home before 10 pm

Except i'm in the middle of their war you dumbo.

You see what you guys have is a semi-organized mob that likes to avoid any extra attention.

>THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW WHO DIDN'T WATCH THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR NOVELA UNFOLD ON Jow Forums

I'm doubling down. Based AF.

is? was...and the fact that he was parading himself to the World shows that he WAS not very smart. He was however a Dragon Ball fan so that's one point for him.

Nice hair desu.

did he die?

Yeah...the Templars are wacky/bizarre, my kind of thing. But some blogs about the drug war in Mexico say that the Templars are decaying both in power and discipline, that's what i read in some blogs i am in no way expert, i just find the whole thing interesting.

ivan, ur dudes are just as flamboyant/ nigger rich.

are the vigilante groups still a thing a mexico or did the mexican gov break them up and they're just smaller gangs now?

Come over............oh wait

Attached: 1519191634194.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Just like the real Templars.

That feel...

The second

That's Broly Banderas from the Knights Templar Cartel

>MS13 leaders go to Mexico
it would be interesting to know if they're tired of being the fall-guys for stuff they dindu. Mossie's have everything from Florida to Connecticut over to Indian; human trafficking drug mfr/distribution, organ harvesting (big Jew money) and Freemason Shabbos behind the badge

Attached: they live.jpg (625x273, 32K)

>must live in new hampshire
illegals are actually driving up US obesity rates. How can you not know this.

Everything is raw, primitive power with them. The Zetas in the beginning were very smart and low key (all ex special forces trained by the US Military...nothing suspicious there) but with time they became like the rest of them. None of the original Zetas are alive or outside of jail i believe.

Most Cartels are made up of family members and really close friends who grew up together, so when one of their own is taken down they are going to take that shit personal.
>Be Carlos
>Have Best friend named Jose
>grew up in the slums together, played soccer in the streets, slept in his house when your father was gunned downed and your mother died of an overdose
>Jose always had your back, and always jumped in when you got attacked by neighborhood bullies
>Is with you when you are selling oranges and newspapers in the street
>One day older man tries to rape you on your way back from selling oranges, Jose jumps and stabs him in the neck
>You and Jose get older, start selling some weed on the side to have something to eat.
>Poverty is inmense, you join the Cartel with Jose
>Numerous gun fights with rival cartel members and federal police. Bullets flying everywhere, bodies dropping, but your best bro Jose always next to you, making sure you are good
>One day Jose gets gunned down by a rival Cartel
>You drop to your knees, you cry, then you get a call
>"We have the guys who killed Jose in our basement"

Attached: narcos.jpg (1920x1200, 735K)

Nope, live in the South. The fat niggers and white trash are plentiful here.

Why don’t decent Mexicans do something about this?

they started their own gangs/cartels. the only thing that can pacify mexico is the united states marine corps.

Zetas get trained by US top LEO's
>though chaotic, we'll soon have a cleansing

Disappeared completely so he is most likely dead...but there is also the chance that he is smart after all and grabbed the shekels that he horded and went to some far away nation enjoying a peaceful life.

They get murdered.

Lol
>decent

Check please tell

Attached: 1515749714648.jpg (1080x612, 54K)

In that case he should have gone abroad, I bet that narcos can easily find him in the americas.

That's what I keep telling these nord cucks. They all think some special forces can go against Broly Banderas? Not even.

Beaner Drug War general threads henceforth? My money is on MS13 since they are backed by glowies.

Attached: m16a2-rifle-003.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

Double doubles!!
It's our food, while delicious it's all fried,covered in lard, stuffed with maiz or all three.

What Narcos look like, I know cause my family down there are all involved in the Mexican drug trade and they love the heroin crises because they are becoming very wealthy due to the fact Americans love drugs and Mexican food! The war on drugs will never end as long as Americans and Europeans continue to purchase and inject this garbage into their bodies.

Attached: 82D04DC3-BD91-425F-9823-1FDBECA3F3D4.jpg (970x546, 119K)

Ironically most gangbangers have great td

In the 90's they were but their operations were run the smart way. Today they are more low-key in all aspects.

the practice of being more ruthless than the next gang was developed in Texas and made its way to Cali; much by the hands of the AB/ABT because niggers and spics treat Whites ruthlessly behind bars

>ah
Im near Chicago, which is 32% latin. Sanctuary city where likely 20% of whole city is illegal. The women get instantly fat on Gibs+work.

What ever happened to the Los Pepes?

Attached: pepe weed.jpg (230x230, 32K)

Dude, the MS13 is a ragtag gang full of malnourished sudaca trash, the zetas have a well armed and trained army. That's not even a contest. That bout would be over in like a week, fuck off.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

imo zetas will own em just by sheer brutality

Gangs are haram.

youtu.be/bhQpt8Mk_A4

The Templar cartel is crazy as fuck, they genuinely believe they are templars
>police seize more than 120 helmets from Templar cartel in a village

Attached: 4DD2C285-D9D5-4748-B2A5-D9CF23093740.png (407x217, 185K)

Why are they all fat?

That's what i would do. Buy nice property in Mongolia, Russia, Khazakstan, small village/town in Europe...whatever. But away from the Americas.

Isn't that the gay Mexican Patrick Swayze?

Checked they dont know about the righteous who fought against degenerate cartels.

All these underage newfags
need to LURK before posting "wow muh based narco templars!". No you fucking idiots they conduct satanic rituals in which they torture and murder their victims just like the other cartels go back to the archives and learn before posting le epic meme pictures and commenting on shot you dont know about. The only good players were the autodefensas who protected their towns against the narcos.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (168x94, 8K)

All beaners are fat, don't know why, for some reason they all are though. Maybe it's a survival mechanism.

I hope it spills over into America big time. Its the only way to get these cucks to stop getting on their knees for illegal immigrants

Ms13 has international logistics and endless low-ranking cannonfodder

>he thinks he can escape la luz extinguido...

Kek.

>take up arms and make a stand against the cartels
>get shot...by our own army
Yeah, I wonder

true that Based Motherfucking Broly.

I feel that he is hiding with a woman, he had women coming all over Latin America to go see him. One of them must have had the money to get him out. The sad thing is that he used to be a good guy, he worked in a candy shop until his gf cheated on him with a cartel thug. He realized women like bad boys when he was out there making candies for kids in his village while a narco raw dogged his girlfriend, so he decided to become a narco himself. Hopefully he made it

Attached: Sicario-Broly-Banderas-2.jpg (549x412, 95K)

>they conduct satanic rituals

So...like the Templars.

BASED.

Joining in boyoys, but my holy land pilgrimage will be aztlan

Zetas are going to fuck them up

Zetas are not what they used to be...in fact they are almost "Zetas" in name only. However this MS-13 gang is walking into a scenario that they don't have experience with and 2 or more cartels can become allies if a new rival appears that they don't like.

>glowies
I dont know whether to laugh or be sad I understand the reference

Attached: CpPVAtad_HrUUKntNWVb5OaFKYASEPPjS4GnU5lK-D4.jpg (544x960, 78K)

I was here when the autodefensas fought the knights templar you faggot. I am not saying they are good guys, but they are radicalized and believe they are fighting some holy war, look at

doesn't count when they poop their pants, they've never been against an enemy like this methinks

>ZETAS VS MS13 . AZTECS VS MAYANS. THIS WILL SPILLOVER INTO AMERICA
Or, South America is about to resolve itself.

Who let those shitskins in

is that the full story?

Attached: preview_square_preview_picture-5fe5bb41-586c-479d-b720-60302cc12561.jpg (640x640, 114K)

And by sheer numbers, this match is ridiculously slanted.

It's not south America dude.

>romanticizing narcos
>admits having family with ties to cartels
>posts from inside the US
>mfw

You forgot to add the part where Jose and Carlos kidnapped and raped women and tortured people for fun while high on drugs and offering murder victims to demons

Attached: 10390893_604224936393845_1164243346012724520_n.jpg (296x222, 10K)

You need a wall on your southern border.

...Deus Vult..??..

Whats Alextime says? Which side hes on?

Attached: 1496124447-3318.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

When did I ever say my family has ties to the cartels you idiot.

Mexicans eat a lot of carbs

Actually this if mexicans are shit centracas are diarrhea build that fucking wall