Do MGTOWs just hate marriage because they can't score a virgin girl?

Do MGTOWs just hate marriage because they can't score a virgin girl?

Attached: partnerratemarriage.png (1920x1080, 579K)

MGTOWs have some good points but they take it too far. No man should desire to have his genetics bred out of existence.

The original MGTOWs were divorced and taken to the cleaners.
The message that needs to be taken is "go ahead and fuck bitches but don't commit".

>men going their own way
>their own way
>can't stop talking and bitching about women every single day of their life

Fuck off, jew.

You can blame mgtow on the advent and pervasiveness of the internet and social media
>personality doesn't matter anymore
>only superficial aspects like attractiveness
>wit, maybe intelligence
It basically killed the old America that made it so cool in the rest of the eyes to the world.

>go ahead and fuck bitches but don't commit
This is the message that never seems to get through to most of the MGTOW detractors. I've fucked virgins, I just didn't marry them. I did get married twice, though, and that just means I'm a slow learner.

mgtow is a psyops

Any MGTOW faggots reading this need to read Heartiste and stop blackpilling so hard. Shit isn't healthy.

No, you don't even need relationship issues to want to avoid women in your life. And yes, marriage is a bad deal in a gynocentric society.

Attached: 1505098173665.png (1054x888, 793K)

This. If they were serious, they wouldn't worry about this shit.

MGTOW should literally just be code for self-improvement, self-actualisation. It should be standard fare for any man (or woman), but the fact that a title like MGTOW exists places the emphasis *on* women, instead of on the men. Identifying as MGTOW is pathetic now because it's purely reactionary. Men should just call themselves men and have the core beliefs be a part of their personal ethos - bettering oneself.

MGTOW, like incels are allergic to self improvement. Rather that get their own lives together, they go full bugman mode and spend it collecting glorified toys. They still live empty lives.

The term 'men going their own way' is such a pathetic gripe *at* women, as if they're saying "you're losing something precious by our supposed indifference to you!"

It's sycophantic, and basically attention-seeking. Identifying yourself as MGTOW essentially places a leash around you and women, when in reality the aim should be to sever it completely and allow the man himself to make his own educated, experienced decisions when he chooses to.

>self improving only to get women
no thanks, i selve improve for other stuff, therefore i read and educate myself instead of wasting time making myself look better for a cunt

MGTOW are just chuunibyous

21+

how in the fuck? i can't even get one

Attached: 乃木坂46 超絶可愛い齋藤飛鳥に癒される!part1-cCtLooNwrDM-[07.48.801-07.55.308].web (1280x720, 2.7M)

Imagine the man who dotes on and is reliant on the opinions and desires of a woman. For that matter, imagine *anyone* who is reliant on the whims of another human being. It's pathetic.

We don't need Islam to enslave or infantilize women, we don't need Nazism to subsidise childbirth and families, men literally just need to be better at being men. MGTOW has nothing to do with it. If you're sure of yourself and appear to be a viable male, then women will find you interesting anyway. More importantly, they will follow you and do what you say in the household, but only if you show yourself to be a man worth following.

But the more important part is, you will grow as a human and as a person, separate from outside influences, separate from women. The impetus must always be placed on you, over women.

MGTOW started off as divorced men who did not start searching for another wife.

most mgtows are normies who have had children with past women
they were forced to pay child support and as a result, they now hate women

MGTOW is best applied to women who are obviously feminist bitches.
There are decent normal women out there still, but fewer and fewer as the problem spreads and more of them learn that they can just fuck over men and society & gov will be on their side.

Attached: Feminist_BioWeapon.png (1706x2870, 2.07M)

most women are not feminist though, so what you're saying is flawed. women being cunts has nothing to do with feminism. women are always cunts.

were always*

>women are cunts because of feminism

if you believe this, you are delusional

How come no one mentions how fucking lots of whores affects the stability of marriage for men?

That's what differentiates "men going their own way" from "bachelors".

Ok, let me fix this: Women are cunts because of 3rd wave feminism.

>what is oxytocin?

Absolutely nothing. If anything, one is just more adamant about it. There are plenty of pussy bachelors that keep on about "finding the right one". MGTOWs seem to have abandoned that notion altogether.

>Do MGTOWs just hate marriage because they can't score a virgin girl?
All I can do is say I'm a MGTOW and I go my own way because marriage laws are shit and broadly speaking fuck men over. Marriage used to offer men respect and control over the family unit in response and sacrifice of selflessly working and sacrificing for the family.

Now that is gone marriage is dead.

These stats about women's amount of sexual partners correlating with marriage failure:

Is it:

A. There's something about having sex with lots of men in the past that magically makes women less able to maintain a marriage in the future.

or

B. The types of women that have lots of partners have inherent personality traits both genetic and due to upbringing that make them unable to maintain relationships. If these women got married as a virgin they would probably be cheating/divorced quickly due to their psychology.

There is no ability to run that test because you require a causal collapse of the space time continuum. I suggest you fuck a kangaroo and shut your fucking mouth, aussie cunt.

Men allowing women to be so cunty that they destroy societies is a problem related to feminism.
When kept in check they can be fine, but when given free reign and encouraged by the government/media to tear down family structure by fucking themselves into used up whores no one wants and then telling impressionable young girls to do the same, they are really wrecking everything.
Yes, men have allowed it to happen, but a big part of the blame rests on females for purposefully destroying their pair-bonding mechanisms and future generations.
The virus of feminism needs to be forceably pushed back against and removed, not allowed to make upcoming girls even worse.

Even if we say it's not REALLY women's fault, we still need to avoid all the ones that encourage the spread of Society Suicide as deterrent for upcoming ladies.

Attached: Progressive.jpg (759x608, 125K)

Ok. What if, as a result of bad experiences, I don't find women interesting? I personally don't feel like investing the time and energy into romantic relationships anymore because I don't feel like getting hurt again and I don't feel lonely enough to crave intimate female companionship?

I'm not a MGTOW per se, I'm just as happy, or happier, than many women who had a bad experience or ten and decided to remain alone.

Do virgin girls exist anymore?

some I'm sure. I'm not even mgtow, i'm just completely indifferent.

3rd wave feminism is a fringe minority of women, dude
most women don't give a fuck about feminism much less 3rd wave feminism.

>It's ok, I'm one of the pure-minded sluts! I'll settle for one guy forever now, I promise!

What are you doing on here, don't you have a school shooting to attend to?

No, you idiot. Having too many sexual partners affects both genders the same way: They simply stop seeing sex with a loved person as something special. And a relationship without healthy sex-life will be tense and prone to breakups.

Not in America, it's not.
Maybe in buttfuck nowhere in Wyoming, but most women will tell you they are either feminists, or they believe women should be given more rights and opportunities and are exactly equal to men.
A large portion of women go to college here, more than men, and it's an indoctrination camp to make sure no women come out with any beliefs right of center.
The media constantly rams it down everyone's throats.

Attached: Fem_Bioweapon.jpg (1000x667, 268K)

A VERY VOCAL fringe minority. I personally am pretty much for 1&2 wave of feminism in principle, although I am quite certain they were done for the wrong reasons [ as in not really what they were advertised as ] but I'm very much for legal equality of genders before the law.

im mgtow and tomorrow im getting a well deserved but bought and paid for blow job sandwich by two blond haired based polish girls.most women dont give a fuck generally, except what normies think of them. they are normie machines.

Man... Scheiß auf dein BJ-Sandwich! Schaff' die Merkel weg!

The bachelor lifestyle has been around for decades, it's basically the same thing but not up its own ass.

this is like posting the million man march and claiming all niggers are nation of islam members

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 11K)

I believe it affects women more/harder though- more oxytocin due to maternal uses of the hormone.
Women are the "gatekeepers" of sex, they can only bear ~1child/year so they are the 'selectors' and should only mate with few partners (genetic best they can get). If they fuck around with a lot of guys, microchimerism and resource-draining pregnancy can result on top of the oxytocin reward mechanism getting "diluted."

Men can spray & pray and have kids, so it's more 'natural' for them to have more than one partner and switching it up isn't so bad for them because they don't have to physically devote resources to a child so there's no real biological consequence to having kids with a lot of women, except that they might not know who their kids are (which doesn't matter if they're not forced to give them resources).

Attached: Microchimerism.png (2278x968, 391K)

its my birthday and this year has been draining. i need my dick sucked by two hotties.

most of the women who call themselves feminists aren't actually feminists. they equate feminism with being pro-team women which is why they'll say they are feminist. most of them live a trad marriage lifestyle that counters the lifestyle that third wave feminists live

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-18 16-36-07.png (659x400, 32K)

The Feminism marches gathered millions around the country and the whole ideology has an enormous amount of generalsupport. If you talk to people here like I do every day you'll see the pervasiveness. I live kind of near a small city with a university so maybe I see the blue-haired millennial bitches a bit more often, but I'm telling you most people here have at least a slightly positive view of feminism, don't see ANY problems with it, and get upset if you did try to mention any way it might possibly be bad.

because they want the cake and eat it too

Men get a lot of oxytocin from women, so it's a lot closer. Only: men have a longer shelf-life and as men get older, their value grows. As women grow older, their value goes down.

I have a bunch of sperm frozen, so if I live to my 50" s, I can still have healthy kids made from my sperm from around 30ish. I don't see how women could do that.

And that's why the 3rd wave of feminism is so stupid and dangerous:
1. Respect us more
2. Give us more rights
3. Beautiful and sexy at any size
#. Beautiful and sexy at any age.

You wait for it, it will come.

Ok, you earned it. But then get Merkel to an Ltersheim ffs PLEASE!

my single mom is a feminist but at around age 30 she wrapped up her dean from her film-studies. a balding manlet, with a creapy charisma, no humour and in the end abusive. he had money and status though and she born him two children. he never married herthough although my mother wanted him to. i wonder why...

today my boomer mother is a freelance german teacher for refugees, ows me allot of money and we dont speak to each other for 2 years.

feminism is just a meme. women have just endless greed. its never good enough untill men stop them.

>most of them live a trad marriage lifestyle
Do these women not work, but just stay home and raise kids? Do they get offended at the idea of young women sleeping around, and support chastity until marriage? Do they think abortions are fine and everyone should pay for women's birth control and abortions?
I understand there are a lot of different definitions of feminism, but the problem is that it grows constantly, Incrementalism pushes ideas to be more and more mainstream. Even women who say they are "pro team women" can easily be convinced and socially engineered to join groups and ideologies that support things like Sexual Liberation that are terrible for society, just because they're "with the women."
Also why don't the percentages on that graph equal 100% of people polled?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>it's natural for men to abandon their kids
>single mothers are the best for raising children
>kids can survive when only a woman is in charge of protecting them
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA