ITALIANS YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WHITE!

Shitalians you are not white your frizzy haired lightskinned mullatos. Your country men are bastard descendants of towelheads moors and niggers.

Dago, type moor or mori which is moot in italian and not a single result will show anyyhing about moors. you shitskin bastard sicken me you and your mongrel kike lovers need to be wiped off south europe and replaced by the western and eastern europeans.

Attached: raging-bull-1980-004-robert-de-niro-joe-pesci-bfi-00m-pbh-1000x750.jpg (1000x750, 248K)

Is that an Italian? It looks like a Jew.

Attached: greeksjewsitalians1.png (1024x819, 159K)

whatever you say you pakistani fuck

So why do white identitarians claim they built Rome?

That's a soilworker, south of Florence.

Here is North Italy there are tons of blonde PADANI with blue eyes. We are the New Men that Hitler talked about.

Cuz we wuz Romans n sheeeit.

>eastern europeans
What is your Cephalic index OP?

Attached: Cephalic Index.png (1218x784, 67K)

>ITALIANS YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WHITE!
They're white enough ahmed

so laughable hhashhga when are u fucking WOGS going to realize ur a bunch of worthless fucking moors! absolutely pathetic go ahead shitskin loser ur dago temper over the internet u MOOR BASTARD COCKSUCKER

Populism is antisemitism.

This is a JIDF divide and conquer tactics thread. Sage

holy fuck this chart is actually great.
I think we can largly use this chart to point out that some southern italians, and most greeks are most definitely, certifiably, white, while also BTFOing jews.
I only had a shittier one. Thanks.

They uncuck yourself without us ahmed, after all we're not white like you, why should we care?

Attached: 2568656.jpg (496x410, 68K)

there bastard and so are there children a load of bastard moors!

Have another PCA.

Attached: greeksjewsitalians.png (1600x1440, 515K)

*Then

(Pic related)Sure m8 we ain’t white, Time 20 years and we’ll be whiter than bongland and swedistan though

Attached: 923DC007-83B5-495D-B665-21F93563B404.jpg (366x550, 74K)

irish are next after the wops

Attached: irish need not apply.jpg (620x330, 28K)

Another for you.

Attached: greeksjewsitalians2.png (1500x1200, 316K)

This one was a bit over the top and there's also nothing happening regarding Medoids right now. Unless OP got into a fight or if he's a Jew that got triggered by recent political change in Italy. Whatever the case this is silly.

still going to racemix with my wop gf

Attached: roman milkers.jpg (401x600, 34K)

This one shows that (((Minoans))) and Jews are the same.

Attached: IMG_4888.jpg (1948x2017, 224K)

how tf is she white you moor you son of a bitch bastard. Come back to me you shitskin moor wog cunt when u find an italian that dosent look like a mongrel or a kike.

and have bastardsized mongrel children your a fucking disgrace!

Attached: 1508113023718.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

if italians arent white? what are they?

Whiter than you ahmed

Attached: 29FDD4E0-BE7E-4642-8DDC-B943F1E88A1D.jpg (1536x2386, 508K)

>my eye-skin colour

Attached: 330F3B7C-BE74-4A53-924F-4C06F54189CF.png (1334x750, 1.38M)

Mostly huwhite

>My hair colour, tell me why we Are any less white than you abdullah? Insecurity much because achmed rapes your whorish girls?

Attached: 3E58E1A1-CACF-40A2-A723-B80E1F41E091.jpg (1535x2210, 990K)

That nose...

What is you national dish? Oh thats right, Chicken Tikka masala.

Italians have without question the best tits of any ethnic group on earth.

thats rare for an italian you must be half swedish or something else.

Looks fake

t. expert

D&C Juden, you will be gassed.

Attached: EU_Subspecies.jpg (1140x1392, 191K)

It’s called a Roman nose

Attached: 5385524E-DA37-49AA-93DB-471891915D77.jpg (678x808, 166K)

What about Jews?

Attached: ashleyrae.jpg (429x463, 36K)

Swedish? Lol please.

Attached: C9F89B9F-87B3-43DE-A712-35D5219855CA.jpg (750x713, 164K)

Brown tan not red. Oy vey

more proof that italians are mixed race. ffs.

>can go fishing with his proboscis
>compares himself to statue of david

>le daily JIDF gaslighting threads

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (810x777, 201K)

>they're two different person
>italians look white and have blue/green AND brown eyes
>you're a retarded memeflag

From the Center and up unless you are in the cucked big cities it’s the absolute vast majourity having clear skin-eyes light hair you guys live by fucking stereotypes in italy people are still white we have nothing to do with those famous amerimongrels in hollywood or New York

exactly.
pic related.
The guy who played the ugly beaner in The Good The Bad and The Ugly was in fact an Italian.

Attached: Eli-Wallach-in-The-Good-T-009.jpg (1200x630, 92K)

You do realize Swedes ruled Italy for over hundred years?

Attached: Erster_und_Zweiter_Gotenkrieg.png (1133x1240, 1.4M)

swedes and finns are master race

Sage. Italy is not in Africa you retarded britbong.

if italians are white then im a fucking alien.

Finns are subhuman mongoloids

Jews got most of their attributes from centuries of intermarrying with non jews. Jewish women often will marry goy men that have good attributes (typically wealthy/aristocratic). Jews lived in Rome for an incredibly long time and many jews have a large amount of italian blood.

So said Schlomo Vargfag-Schekelstein

They think all Italy is Sicil, you ever hear a different dialect than sicilian?
It's because we sent them all there and they're too lazy to actually look at Italy and instead they stereotype the mutts they have there.

they also ruled over north africa too but are they white?

Got slightly deviated when I broke it, still nothing wrong with the roman nose you fags

Attached: 61A78751-7B80-4A4F-83A3-36E58DE05A47.jpg (419x518, 44K)

>Jewish women often will marry goy men that have good attributes (typically wealthy/aristocratic).
You fell for the "Jewishness is matrilineal" meme. Jewish guys marry shiksas and the kids are Jewish. Jewish women don't often marry out, and when they do they usually end up becoming Christians and raising their kids Christians. The genetic evidence shows that Ashkenazi Jews are descended from relatively few male founders, mostly Semitic, and more female ancestors, none Semitic and mostly Southern European.

Jared/Ivanka is a tale as old as Jews.

This entire thread wouldn't exist if Italy didn't have the balls to stand up for themselves

You guys are winning the culture war, Italy keep bring Italy you deserve to be

Never claimed they were white, only where he might have gotten some lighter traits.

Attached: Regno_dei_goti,_Giustiniano_I,_emissione_aurea,_527-536.jpg (265x258, 100K)

Attached: 1529261379957.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

Many Northern Italians are white.

Medoids are Medoids, Germanic = white

that's fine by me, whites are subhumans

Faggots want to argue who’s white while we all die. Fuck you, subhuman.

I'm noticing that Italians and Germans are not on the left of this image, so I assume the one on the right represents Italians and Germans.

*almost every italian is white

>roman nose
>posts picture of a jew

OI MATE WHERES YOUR TELLY LOICENSE

>inb4 Romans are Italians
The ancient Romans were Nords who got mutted

Where the fuck did Ashkenazim even come from? Are they even Levantine at all?

We wuz at it’s finest. Genetics prove Italians are natural decendents of Romans. Nord greatness came later. I’m not even southern euro and this is gay beyond belief.

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIEETTT

Other way around, they were Meds who got bleached

They are Turkic nomads

Attached: Theoderich_(Vischer).jpg (615x920, 237K)

>This level of autism.

You know when you do one of those genetics tests (((they))) put it in a file for "later use", right?

Why would a Med care about being """white"""? Greeks and Italians invented the Western World. Portugal and Spain colonized the Earth.

Meanwhile whites are committing demographic suicide.

Your insisting those statues could ever be nord is embarrassing. Jesus, get a grip. We’re Egyptians nord too, you insufferable faggot?

Yeah, about half. Ashkenazim sailed from Judea to Italy, married local Italian women, then moved north to Germany and east to Russia.

I believe much of the Ashkenazim migration occurred not in the 1st century AD with the destruction of Jerusalem but with the Phoenician settlement of Carthage and Sicily. The Carthaginians were Canaanites who spoke Hebrew and genetically identical to the Israelites.

Based.

>Shitalians you are not white your frizzy haired lightskinned mullatos. Your country men are bastard descendants of towelheads moors and niggers.

Tarantino education. These guys are Italian.

Attached: image.jpg (685x457, 53K)

These people are also Italian..
Have any of you people traveled in all of Italy ?

Attached: 1520297480122.jpg (1280x2890, 1.6M)

JDIF divide and conquer thread.

They are behind 52% threads. Nigger hate. Muslim hate. White women hate. All those threads.

When you're focusing on these groups you are not focusing on the jew who is weaponizing them. When we rid ourselves of the Jew the problems we have with those specific groups go away.

North Italians VS Sicilians and southern Italians you stupid frog.

>Sardinian master race

>thats rare for an italian you must be half swedish or something else.
You have a kike education. Congrats

These cunts actually Fall for the jewish divide and conquer hoax portraying italian people as the sopranos in every piece of popular media. It’s obvious they Never Even Met an actual italian person

Khazar.

Only Northern Italians are white.

i hate every non-italian

>My father is from Sardinia
I could actually apply for citizenship but I don't know the culture of Italy well enough or even the language, I feel like it would be wrong to do it.

have fun with your THICC titcow. but when you marry a woman she better be STICC

There's nothig wrong with your nose. It looks like your average European nose. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what european people look like.

Replied to the wrong guy

For them to absorb so much European DNA that they sit inbetween Cyprus and Italy on a DNA map I agree that the 1st century AD is probably too late for that level of admixture.

I can see where their drive to race-mix comes from; they are basically gene thieves, without an established genetic identity of their own.

This. Jews and their d&c tricks.

italians are the masterrace and we don't care about being called white or any other name, "white" snow niggers will soon be extinct so i don't care about them.

says the mutts who's national dishes are actually fried chicken and tacos. lmao

nah you are just a paki

Have fun with your skin cancer after spending 5 minutes in the sun

>i hate every non-italian
That's also fucking stupid... You're no better than OP. Only Europeans are dumb enough to fight between each other while being invaded by 3rd worlders and respect them in the name of "human rights", "antiracism" and "tolerance". There's no other race who subsidizes its own invadors in the name of political correctness.

Sardinian language and culture are very very different from continental italian ones

See you in Londonistan, Ahmed.
We'll have that kebab together, don't be mean, I promised!