JF Full Damage Control

youtu.be/n1UCCE2Yj4A

Come get banned in real time for even a polite criticism of this pudgy pathetic counter signaling frog

Attached: 94CA1AAF-E9A5-4580-9FBB-DF2A45C3C051.jpg (244x162, 23K)

>It's not real time and if you got banned you deserved it.
KYS

I didn't listen to much of it, but when I tuned in he was saying that he was a feminist, that he believed men and women should be treated equally.
Fucking disgusting.

Attached: Kokoro 23.jpg (1000x696, 94K)

>got banned in real time for polite criticism
oy vey wonder who could do that

Who the holy fuck is "jf" and why do you keep shitting up the board with him?

see

wow wtf i sure do hate JF now! WOW! Which e celeb will we try to take down after him?

How do Lauren Rosenbergs shit tier spic Fuentes opinions taste?

He is banning people right now so yes it is live you shit eating retard. I got banned for

“I have enjoyed your content and appreciate everything you do but feel you are going overboard on this whole Lauren thing”

That Norwegian faggot has been shilling Patrick Little and his retarded tactics all over this board. Enough already.

JF has said that he's a Hoppe style libertarian. Physical removal of what he doesn't want around him is on par with his beliefs.

equally under the law, but nice strawman.

I respect Little's daring and courage but not the method used. You don't reach at normies by exposing level 9 redpill when they have level 10 bluepilled. At least take into consideration the fact that he was competing in California.

If the method was different and repilled tamed down to a level 2-3 he could have gotten 10-25% of the votes instead of 1.6.

Lol JF couldn’t physically remove anyone. He’s fat and 5’3

Yeah, but he can block people. Who cares if he blocks people? You can still see the free content.

> JF is self destructing.

S

Attached: 1529202124310.jpg (645x729, 46K)

I can't dislike him for being consistent to his belief even if I believe his logic is flawed.
low iq andy fangirl

If Little hadn't talked about Jews, then we would have never even heard of him.

Why would I want to watch some fat fuck who pretends he’s “Ze Chad” when he is really “Ze Beta”

I’d rather pay for TRS

>Anons and normies are the same

> You don't reach at normies by exposing level 9 redpill when they have level 10 bluepilled

he obv adjusts it per person, hes not opening with HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG etc, his streams show it

>t. stormweenie Patrick Little fan

Attached: 1522083278627.png (645x729, 90K)

Ok, so why are you butthurt that he blocks people?

I'm glad that only 50,000 people heard Patrick Little. It was embarrassing.

This is jewish tricks. Jf is smart and knows what’s up. Go back to eating your fucking gafilta fish you greasy Hebrew

Former JF supporter here, gotta admit it’s hilarious watching his show crash and burn but in all seriousness i couldn’t let him get his hands on the warski codes