GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE AMERICA

twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1008803554398617600

youtu.be/PoncXfYBAVI

I would be ashamed if I was American.

Attached: g.jpg (675x439, 38K)

>God

Oh now these Sodomites want to invoke God?

God isn't here the Jews and the left killed him

Come here legally douchebags. If you’re illegal you’re going back.

Silly OP, atheist dont believe in God.

You dumbshit. God created laws and He punished people for not following them. God doesn't give a shit about people who break laws.

Why doesn't the ZOG rank and file want to show pictures like this on TV?

Attached: mexico-spics-dismembered-dead-bodies-narco-savages.jpg (600x450, 50K)

It's always funny laughing at these mentally ill liberals and reading their vacuous comments.

>Parents decide to break law and enter USA illegaly
>Brings their child along
>Everyone is mad at the USA for not putting the kids in jail along with the parents

Maybe people should be mad at the retarded parents putting their whole family in danger just to go to burgerland, instead of yelling at the US gov for doing their job?

Fuck, if they put the kids with the parents people would cry about USA putting kids in prison.

I would be ashamed if I came from these "shithole countries" that allow their governments to be filled with corrupt oligarchs that than turn around and nip at our heels everytime we have to deal with their people flooding over the border to try and get paid 5 cents an hour to pick avacados. How about we solve the illness and not the symptoms. We spent trillions invading the middle east when we should have spent that money working to kill the cartels.

America will not forgive God.

More like God will not forgive America, but not for any of the reasons these dipshits are feeling.

>I would be ashamed if I was an American.
We'd be ashamed if you were American too, faggot.

They should not commit crimes with our kids in tow

Seeking asylum is not a crime

We used to call them Dreamers.

Now they're just screamers.

Those ppl are bringing kids over to sell them you idiot. They are called "coyotes" and their job is to move ppl across for money. Build the fucking wall Trump

hes not gonna forgive any country,be not of the world.

you stupid

fpbp

We are not the world's dumping ground, nigger. Just because everyone else fucks up their own shit is not an excuse for you and your entire extended family to come and fuck up mine

another leftist shitlib niggerfaggot shill thread
SAGE

People whose parents commit crimes are separated from their parents. Tough luck. When my cousins dad got tossed in jail, the family was separated. It kinda sucks, yeah, but it is the parents fault for committing a crime. What is so hard to grasp about that?

JESUS CHRIST I'm sick of this blatant propaganda.
Everybody fucking riled up and there isn't any footage of any of this shit.

Attached: 1515075990062.jpg (600x600, 45K)

They're DRAINERS

Attached: D0644378-2FB9-42B2-8823-2BCA8CA2407A.jpg (285x432, 49K)

t. descendant of immigrants that sought refuge because their "shit was fucked up" and thought nothing about coming to America and "fucking up everyone else's shit"

Attached: 1522633896911.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>Come to my house for a BBQ
>You hop a fence into my backyard, at 2am, along with 30 other people I did not invite, who have weapons, drugs, 12 year old prostitutes and their pimps
>get cheeky when I call the cops

PORT OF FUCKING ENTRY, none, not a single fucking one would have been detained

I ain't wading through this hyperbolic bullshit to get to your point

A liberal spouting off about God is like OJ Simpson giving marriage counseling

Not my kid.

Not my problem.

Whenever I see this type of shit that "pics that will make you say fuck borders n shit mang" smuggie pops into my head. Thanks for the laugh.

Attached: 1526608400456.png (567x819, 368K)

Why don't they send the children back with the parents?

I'm ashamed of republicans and democrats that allowed a single illegal alien aid and comfort. Traitors all. Fuck your mother.

>1 post by this faggot OP
>800 fucking illegal spic threads
Jesus Christ, Jow Forums
sage

This.
No sympathy for satanists or pedophiles.

I honestly would laugh with a raging erection if I could volunteer to gas those little brown fucks.

>and thought nothing about coming to America
legally, you somehow forgot legally

I care not

Attached: 1529354566772.jpg (2048x1536, 1.56M)

Once again, seeking asylum is not a crime

this
they couldn't care less about christianity but suddenly it because so important when they advocate for illegal immigration

Attached: 1505593338036.jpg (600x600, 32K)

This. Don't pretend you give a shit about God, not after you frantically push to legalize the murder of innocent children.

ironic

Fuck their parents and fucked them. If their stupid fucking parents wouldn't have brought them here, they wouldn't have been separated from their stupid fucking parents.

Attached: 59beafbf59e1d.jpg (750x626, 95K)

>ancestors were subjects of the British monarchy
>came to a land they won with the Bible and gun
>now their descendants are being erased by globalist kikes and brown shitskins of various stripes

FpBp

they aren't legally seeking asylum faggot, you have to do that at a port of entry.

*it becomes important when advocating

You don't cross a country illegaly to ask for asylum

Like you believe in god, norway

I can't wait till being a faggot is so you get fucking hanged.

there is no such thing as "legally" seeking asylum; the act in itself is not a criminal

Ethics over law, jabroni

Why are they seeking asylum?

>hur dur they're the same person Jow Forums is a hivemind

I'm so fucking proud when I read shit like this it makes me smile

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 185K)

wow
it's literally just one fucking kid dry whining

not even crying, just being whiny

isnt this Obama's policy?

Attached: 1526783874625.png (908x539, 52K)

fucking cringe

we would be ashamed if you were American, Mohammed

Attached: bannon.jpg (1190x595, 70K)

If you vote Republican you literally support child torture.

no, it's the fucking LAW not a policy

Obama directed his agencies to not enforce the law

durrr that depends on how you do it, dumbfuck

this policy has been an absolute PR disaster on every level whether or not you actually agree with it
>imagery that pisses off normies in a way nothing else does because it involves kids
>almost no republicans defending the policy
>Trump himself falls for it then has backpedaled so hard he now claims he can't stop it (he can), it wasn't his decision (it was), and it was a democratic policy (lmao)
>the administration "defense" is an absolute clusterfuck with some following the "but it was the previous admins policy", some claiming there's no actual policy, some saying there's nothing wrong, and some saying it's all leverage
if you're going to go for such an obviously lightning rod policy at least have a coherent defense, this is a shitshow
no, they actually discussed doing it and wisely concluded they would suffer this exact blowback and it would be the fucking shitshow this one became

Separating children from parents for weeks = Holocaust

Attached: ccf8e720ce7606cc424ec13eae6e2f35.png (586x484, 195K)

I'm American and I'm PROUD.

God bless ICE and our brave Border Patrol enforcers!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Most republicans are AGAINST planned parenthood, babe.

checked and headshot confirmed

No, seeking asylum is just that, seeking asylum

No legality attached to it.

Would you rather they cross the border and just hide out? I though you wanted them to be legal?

These fucks know what's incoming and they are gaslighting like their lives depend on it... because they do.

Thats just cruel. No more jail time for anyone. Prison separates families! Think of the children.

God will forgive all those who seek forgiveness, something the left feels no need to do.

Wake up, democrats don't give a damn about the children they are using them for their own motives.

The only sin is that this is not an an actual holocaust. Fucking migrants need to stay in Mexico

How is it America's fault that these parents abuse their children by forcing them to commit illegal activities?

Attached: chaser2.jpg (565x470, 82K)

I don’t give a fuck. Why should me and my offspring be financially responsible for some beaners breaking the laws of my country? We shouldn’t be. Fuck off.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

>what is a point of entry?

How is this wrong???

They are crossing our borders ILLEGALLY. It is a crime...

The same thing happens when you are arrested here, you don't get to take your kids with you.

they want the future votes

Attached: DTJSCeSV4AAEfiP.jpg (750x991, 128K)

When the first post is also the best post.

>secular jew commie invokes the name of God
Where have I seen this before

Definitely cruel, not all crimes deserve extended prison sentences. You probably have a 1st hand account of what the family separation did to the upbringing of your cousin.

Now imagine that applied to entire communities and you have an idea of the Black experience.

Keep going user, you're almost there

The youtube comments are filled with salt.

Actually, there are LAWS written about exactly this topic.

You have to come to the country legally and follow the laws. If you come here ILLEGALLY, you have BROKEN THE LAW. Idk why shitlibs can't grasp this concept.

still doesn't make it illegal to seek asylum

Liberals encouraged the mass abuse of the asylum system for years (80% of aplications are found groundless even with lax standards) for economic migration and these children are paying for it. Good job progressives. Way to fuck these children over.

this is factually incorrect

FUCK THEM

Attached: 14-.png (634x566, 30K)

Attached: 14-2.png (409x819, 30K)

>Black experience.

your argument is that black people are so mentally deficient they can't NOT commit crimes or genetically predisposed to crime?

Seems kinda racist desu

>it's okay to enter a country illegally it isn't a crime!

Attached: skulet1.jpg (228x252, 45K)

>it's not illegal to simply ask for food
>after breaking into someone's house

So beautiful.

are they upset
is the fresh stream of children running dry?
someone posted an article that stated that children coming across the border increased 300%
I wonder if this is why they are pushing the (((poor le child))) meme

This.

I am so pissed at Repukelicans not defending this.

Did they think we were going to make America great again without violence?

Did they think the brown cucarachas would just leave if we asked them nicely?

Taking our country back means we have to be willing to be bloodthirsty and ruthless.

Attached: liberal tears.jpg (121x125, 3K)

>Would you rather they cross the border and just hide out? I though you wanted them to be legal?

I'd rather them be dead.

The cartels provide the means to sedate the american population
that's why the jews let them go amok here