youtube.com/watch?v=ufxrHZ-oVTk

STREAMS:
>Katie Unger
youtube.com/watch?v=TIEnMyl-6Qo
>Dutchinse
youtube.com/watch?v=jsZcKMB3fWY

MAPS:
>Lava flow
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?hl=en&mid=1CvBhH9wEeztBrqYbsGDi4YjU1k1QH5AL&ll=19.470759726745367,-154.89090802000737&z=15
>Earthquakes
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map

USGS LATEST:
>Kilaeua (red alert)
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/status.html
>Mauna Loa (yellow alert)
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/mauna_loa/status.html

AND MORE:
>Directory
happdir.com/KVG/kvgdir.html
>Ormat
esmap.org/sites/esmap.org/files/Ormat_World Bank RE Study Tour_web.pdf
>Worst case scenario
youtu.be/pm7wYeF77KY
>OC
kvg.booru.org/
>14.88 KVG Radio
youtube.com/watch?v=YiuWH9_mQGQ&index=1&list=PLMVcMnRIDecIk5EkK54jtJvL4mGaorHEz

PREVIOUSLY:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/kvg/

Attached: Peridot Neken.png (500x636, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miGUnKWcYeo
youtube.com/watch?v=99fRdfVIOr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Holy Ohana:
>Pepe: Chaos incarnate. Depicted as usual
>Pele: Hawaiian goddess. Queen of volcanoes, mother of fire. Blesses the creative. Lives in Halemaumau crater where she drinks offered gin. Depicted as a tanned woman, early in middle age. Typically wearing red. Ohia lehua adorning her hair. Decided recently to grow it blonde, hoping to please her white nationalist followers. Now sports traditional tattoos.
>Pelepe: Older twin. Daughter of Pele and Pepe. Deity of fire like her mother. Residing in fissures, summons the lava flow. Expanding her mother's great domain with the creation of volcanoes. Working with her sister to cause eruptions. Skin colored that of volcanic rock, as is the texture. Often covered in fissures. Like her mother, adorned with ohia lehuas, but in flowing magma hair.
>Pepele: Younger twin. Daughter of Pele and Pepe. Takes after her father as a deity of water. With tsunamis in her arsenal, sends father's enemies to a murky slumber. With skin and hair made of water, boats and a hibiscus float hypnotically through her mane.
>Peridot: Youngest daughter of Pele and Pepe. Taking after her parents in the form of a volcanic green gem.
>Piney: The lone pine of all salvation. Through her death, heralds the end times. The beginning of the end. The confirmation a prophecy is unfolding. But still living on in spirit to guide the living through the dark ahead. Never leaving the side of her trusty feathered pal. Rusty the Rooster. The big black cock.
>Slump-Chan, A pitiful but endearing manifestation. The unappreciated spirit of a Hawaiian landmass who's about to snap. All from the pressure of Pelepe's bullying. From this alone, the prophecy unravels. Through this bullied spirit, tied many souls. A prophecy of great death awaiting the California coast. All, the many, following the death of one spirit. One pushed by fire, only then to be pulled by water. Dragged to the abyss, where her eternal sleep begins. All alone on the lonely sea bed.

Attached: 1529190484947.jpg (3000x2000, 2.29M)

With that said, happy 'cano watching!

Attached: 1529343144123.jpg (834x928, 310K)

I thought ever since the jew-thermo plant shut down and stopped fracking the magma chamber, things had calmed down?

Yup, this is a /kvg/ alright.

she's free form bro. KEK will allow us to bring her true nature to light.

Most of the SU fanbase are rabid liberals. You're not thinking of the butt hurt which pleases our Lord. Evil Nazi Gems of Disaster.
She's logical
Creative
Open to new ideas and interpretations
Stubborn about facts
Has Lots of Training
Lurks a lot
Part of a group of similar gems hellbent on creating machines for planetary destruction.

Attached: Originals including Zukeshit.png (1280x595, 453K)

inb4 the happening

Attached: DancingHitlerNekenTwinsPepe.gif (1366x768, 1.67M)

better 3d version not done in cal-arts shit style

Attached: Bess Grill Dimension.png (1280x720, 996K)

So AOP, should we continue the Peridot debate? Nobody has a problem with the hula clothes i shopped on her but if her hairstyle is a problem in tropical climate, then how about it changes to straight in water/surf art?

Attached: wet hair Peridot.png (500x608, 281K)

Just posting some refs

Attached: 6169ba4fd889936e6f72ed16186b6a64.png (400x465, 115K)

I find that character cute, It's a shame she's in the most cuck show in recent times, can't bother to watch it, even if she's in it

Attached: 1478122203490.png (500x462, 80K)

Attached: WYFJPYP.png (517x571, 65K)

And Imma stop posting fucking Steven Universe pictures now, sorry about that. We just REALLY want to perfect our waifus in this general

Attached: peridot_hair_poof_by_zamii070-d9x7ure.png (900x390, 159K)

Last one. So what do you guys think?

Attached: peridot_fanart__steven_universe___by_little_v_99-d8p4sgb.png (1024x1257, 401K)

I think you should go to /ic/ is what I think.

Jej, well any one anons opinion matters little in these things. Either digits or drawfags will settle things at somepoint. They always do. going to be interesting to see how she develops.

Here's the other thing I'll freely disclose.
I'm biased. I don't like Western art styles...at all...and I genuinely despise the style SU is done in.
With that in mind, I still think her hair needs to shrink, but I'd have to see her drawn in a non-SU style to make a final choice as to whether I think it works or not.

Rude.

Attached: 1528202294345.png (900x900, 3.1M)

Kill the nose and this is C U T E as fuck.

Is that Peridot? C-could you post the original, uncensored version? Please???

>So what do you guys think?
That you disloyal niggers need to stop praising a perfect goddess' daughter instead of the PERFECT goddess HERSELF

PRAISE PELE

Attached: 1529242106411.jpg (1203x1512, 785K)

first time i sage this thread.
Nothing ever happens ok? there has been like 200 hundred threads. This is now just an obsession. These are now nothing more than slide threads. Sage.

No we have plenty of Tumblr-tier faggots posting for attention there we don't need another oc fag coming in and shitting up the board with more autism.

Attached: 1514350686570.jpg (312x312, 29K)

I may have got something wrong, but I liked the Princess Diana (RIP in peace)'s haircut. 80s had such a cool aesthetic. youtube.com/watch?v=miGUnKWcYeo
Also, give suggestions regarding what to change, as I don't like the design as it is atm. I think it needs some red or magenta to counter the amount of green and yellow.

Attached: IMG_20180619_0001.jpg (600x978, 237K)

Add the color through the clothes and accessories. Like the red flowers in the hair of the other characters. Leis and bracelets...

>oc fags
>autism
Im not even a drawfren and i think you're just a no talent fuck with nothing to do but be bitter. Live a little. The art is bretty good.

Attached: 20180617_005520.png (1080x1920, 1.07M)

I'd throw in some white reflections and make her a darker green I think. possibly angular like your pelepe? A longer, different colored skirt might also help break up the monochrome a bit.

>not praising the whole family
Nice little experiment we have here. Jow Forums's first polytheism

Attached: The Holy Ohana.png (600x848, 1M)

Yeah, I'm still yet to make that gem-y look, it's a new thing, and quite hard for me. I was afraid she'd look like a pelepe's ripoff with that angular shape, but now that I think about it, they're sisters after all, so that should work. I'll also make the haircut more angular.
Yes, yes, indeed. She's too young to sport a skirt that short. And also I guess a tube-top should work better making note of her flat chest.
Leis are those wrist and ankle accessories?

All the drawbrahs so far have more talent in their asshole than you do in your pinky. Fuck off

Attached: 9dd71a3afb24f664e66f86b811c31017626cf8fc.jpg (718x1200, 174K)

where'd all these nu-cuck steven universe cunts come from? Did kek ask for this shit or something?

A lei is the flower necklace thing.
Though the wrist and ankle things would be cute too

My parents and sisters have hair like this straight normally, but if it gets hot or humid it stands up.

I like it but needs side swoops to get the shape into the peridot shape. Dictated by KEK previous thread.
Definitely earrings

Lemme find some hula skirts

Attached: file.png (360x433, 274K)

Dont let their own ungrateful hate turn you just as angry.
Eh on second thought you niggers need to hang. I have more respect for the BLACKED spammers enjoying his cucked self than a nigger going into a thread just to be angry. Sad

Attached: 1529119530353.jpg (2160x2200, 3.42M)

Yeah, the necklace, bracelets and even a headband, all made of flowers (pic related for costume type ideas, can probably find better)

Attached: hulaaccessories.jpg (800x800, 84K)

>Did kek ask for this shit or something?
Read the OP you stupid fag

behold the Flamethrower Palm Tree. These leaves will help.

Attached: Flamethrower Palm Tree.png (1000x1482, 3.33M)

>all this hate
Kek but at least the thread is staying bumped. Maybe Peridot was sent by Kek to keep us on page 1

Based lil sis, converting assmad into high energy.

Attached: 1527273616890.png (700x939, 689K)

SALTWATER PUSS PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Attached: lewd.jpg (800x800, 614K)

He has grand designs

Attached: file.png (225x225, 139K)

>HURRR PERIDOT IS TUMBLR DURRR
No you dense fucking retard, its the exact opposite. Taking one of the most innocent tumblr shows ever and running it through the so-called internet hate machine. What you get on the otherside is a farcry of the original with the characters killing nonwhites and advocating for an white ethnostate in the safe regions of the Hawaii island chain

Attached: 1529160043262.jpg (1066x1600, 960K)

>that feel when you're one of the only non liberals who actually likes SU
On a related note, I hate that Peridot just keeps getting shorter. The director of this show doesn't know what the hell she's doing.

adorable

I agree with hijacking the Steven Universe character but Lilo and Stitch wasnt leftist. So what do you possibly gain from hijacking that character?

Well at least that explains why you faggots picked something out of that cancerous sjw show, but your bout of autism over Deviant Art levels of draftsmanship is embarrassing to look at and you can't help but cringe at the bad art thrown around here.

If you faggots are serious about learning a thing or two about fundamental drawing consider looking into Andrew Loomis.

>So what do you possibly gain from hijacking that character?

A good fucking fap, nigger.

Attached: snap.png (694x1000, 922K)

And that extends to Peridot too.

Attached: wew.jpg (850x900, 282K)

>but you cant help but cringe at the bad art thrown around here
>you
Nah, thats just (you)

Top fucking kek. Peridot confirmed Canon by synchronicity
Was trying to find if peridot makes for a good prism because of:
And stumbled across the fact that peridot:
>Is NEVER found in a color other than green.
>Was used extensively by the ancient Egyptians as jewelry and is presently the national gem of the same country.
>Is supposedly metaphysically associated with healing and balance.
>Specifically helping to ward off fear, anger and other negative emotions, allowing oneself to see plainly without distortion.
>Supposedly assists those seeking enlightenment.

Pepe is sending his daughter to help us see truth and to rebalance the world.

>you can't help but cringe at the bad art thrown around here.
Speak for yourself retard.

Attached: MOMMY.png (1900x1900, 3.8M)

Out of 142 threads I honestly cant say you and a dozen others share the shame sentiments because I have probably seen less than 10 anons complain about the art. How pathetic it is to be mad someone's having fun.

Attached: 1529115166295.jpg (1116x1370, 484K)

Oh we already have. Its one of the most faithful (de)constructions of liberal ideology imaginable. Take the fusions. The rocks all have lesbian sex and become "one." It amplifies all the flaws in their personality to the point of being unsustainable long term.

illegal aliens are lovable useful misunderstood loyal pets.

Lol d/ic/khead here, he isnt mad you're having fun. Over there we call it Shadman syndrome.
When you don't like the fame someone is getting, regardless of their recognition, you just waste your life shitposting calling them a bad artist. Just take pity on them and ignore them m8

You're right. One man's butthurt shouldn't derail a good thing. Happy 'cano watching guys.

Attached: tourist pepe.png (960x880, 758K)

That looks much better.

By all means keep your faggotry contained here, as I have said before we don't need another one of your oc sonic fags to come to /ic/ and shit the place up with this level of autism we already have enough of that from faggots like who think people like Kr0nz is worth a shit.

Same to you, user. And to all of /kvg/.

Time to get comfy. Hulacaust now.

Attached: 1528990951186.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Added some red for colour balance. And because of that haircut discussion I want to play Vice CIty.
youtube.com/watch?v=99fRdfVIOr4

Attached: IMG_20180619_0002.jpg (700x1258, 292K)

Peridot crystals for reference:

Attached: peridot-raw.jpg (788x675, 231K)

A+ puncuation user

GEO HEIL!
How ya doing fren?

She's perfect!

Attached: 1528124479131.png (900x900, 3.1M)

Attached: peridot_1_144.jpg (563x563, 52K)

he does something right, but I'm not skilled, so I couldn't tell you what it is. But a lot of skilled people skipped fundamental training and found things that worked commercially.

The skill based portion of work that lead to success are max 10% of the work. Most of the success is other areas. In shad's case he's got a unique one syllable brand, with unique offering and skills that are at the very least good enough to provide controversy. Even if he's only half as skilled as any other artist he's getting a 90% overall.

Attached: 1528780067039.webm (206x280, 66K)

Doing damn good, how the hell have you been?

Attached: b812234cbe2648abe6a08f385a5af513--rocks-and-minerals-crystals-minerals.jpg (736x920, 71K)

>After-fuck messy hair Peridot

u n f

That's adorable.
Maybe try adding the one-tooth thing that young character's sometimes have. Completely unnecessary, but might be cute.
What is your perception of scale as compared to her sisters?

As the guy that said "Why change Peridot, it wouldn't be her anymore" I gotta say this gave me a change of heart. Maybe the the true spirit of thesw threads is the blending of /kvg/ and whatever passes through it. Its a beautiful fusion, good stuff Bibo. Sorry I doubted you.

/ourtree/ WILL ANNIHILATE CALIFORNIA

Attached: 1526761916916.gif (197x256, 2.81M)

nice.
PRAISE PELE!!!
PRAISE THE TWINS!!!
BRINGERS OF THE BLUE WAVE!!!!
PRAISE PERIDOT!!!!
THANK HER FOR HER VISIONS OF TRUTH!!!
PRAISE KEK FOR ALL HE HE HAS GIVEN US!!!

Attached: internal.jpg (687x827, 191K)

Nice attmpt at the translucency. Remember light refractions.

Hey Temp could you do a Peridot too? Its neat seeing how the holy ohana varies between drawfrens

Hi andrew.

Well life's a beach, so I haven't been posting recently. Nothing serious, just busy enough to pull me away frok /kvg/.

BTW what is the cause of the peridot development? I didn't think they were local to that region or volcanicly formed.

and a lot of mexican coastline.

Attached: file.png (512x582, 112K)

>alpha

Attached: perialpha1.png (422x848, 1.37M)

I feel the same way. I know its not an "artstyle" but I like seeing how all the drawn OC gets adapted to 3D.

Attached: 1529151747246.jpg (925x1189, 230K)

They are, comes from the mafic base material that forms the local lava. A form of epidote, cool stuff. I've got a decent collection of epidote, prehnite, and peridot. Just a sucker for the green rocks I guess. Might be cool to grab a chunk of that lava here in a few months, might have some really neat phenocrysts.

Turns out they are volcanically formed. Formed down in the mantle and pushed up through lava.
>Came to /kvg because it is "raining" olivine in Hawaii, which is Peridot. Peridot is the gem quality version of olivine.

I'll see what i can do, but not tonight sadly, it's late here.

God damnit she's precious.
Its like I said in another thread, Idol Maker's preparing the Ohana for transcendance into our world. Egregore taking form.

this is Hawaii's Olivine Sand beach, Mahana beach, from which Kek Arose to seduce Pele.
It is all by his will

Attached: Mahana.png (1200x771, 1.83M)

Huh, learned something new then.
Got to take off for now.
Will post later though...hopefully I can work on HappDir too...

The one tooth thing? Like, when people lose their milk teeth around the age of 10?
I think since she's the youngest of all, it would be good for her to be chest or shoulder height for her?

Attached: Untitled.png (812x610, 22K)

>loose shells
Keked and daww'd

>alpha

Attached: perialpha2.png (550x1154, 2.43M)

>natural blonde wife
>3 perfect little girls
He did it guys. Every tear led to here.

Attached: LxECPCc1m7qXff1jGUiSES_6B0HXYlIXhoYe8PqVocI.jpg (400x388, 31K)

Already my favorite character in the /kvg/ canon. Thanks bibby. So do I tag her as Peridot in the booru or you have another name?

Sounds good. Adding this in to the art shit posting:

Attached: geohitler.png (1200x1262, 235K)

If you're asking me, I have no idea. I thought you guys would've come up with a morphing name like Peperidot or something, but I'm not fluent enough to make it sound good.

I love em so much. Can we get updated Holy Ohana pic with Blonde Pele and Peri?

Attached: 50fe221f025a83ecb14c54b0e2d7ef0533970b73.png (1000x1250, 1.65M)

Maybe later. I have to go to sleep now, got to wake up in 5 hours. Goodnight.

If Pele's name isnt changing, why should Peridot? I think the evolution of the characters is neat without us having to retag everything

You're right. /kvg/ should be a circus mirror. Whatever light passes through it will change but I guess thats the fun in it all

Attached: 481599739.jpg (1009x1024, 439K)

Of course. Isnt that what this has been from the start? Chaos. And who catalogs disorder. Of course a time will come when Pepe has to leave the dreamscape but at least in this time he is all powerful.

Attached: Cat-sees-lion-in-mirror.jpg (529x626, 83K)

>checked
>alpha'd

Attached: perialpha3.png (385x633, 954K)

Thanks but we should just forget about my little abomination there. Bibo's Peridot has no equal

We've come too far. I dont ever want /kvg/ to end. I want to stay in this fever dream long as possible.

We'll never leave, user. This will be our forever.

Attached: surfs up.png (712x1008, 400K)

Considering this will be the happening to end all happenings, I suspect that is pretty much automatic that we will be here as long as possible.

Pepidot would be perfect but I agree with the magic mirror theory. Shits gonna br changing so much and so fast so lets just ride the wave

Attached: 1528168122669.jpg (1000x688, 702K)